(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

Tigerlily: yes im coming.. Lol..

those who wanna learn how to put on fake eyelashes tmr, pls draw ur eyeliners before u come wor. I only got 9 pairs..

Sweetmummy: mayb u can look for d easterners to share cab? Pple like phyphy, sarahmay, letty etc..

Im sharing cab with babyT, we are at buangkok, anyone near us wanna hop on?

Sab: U lengthen ur pumping hours .. e.g. if u pump every 3 hrs, u try to pump every 5 hrs or if can drag. drag till if u feel ur neh neh gona explode liao then u pump out.. then slowly, ur brain will tell ur nn that u dont need so much and it will slowly go off..

Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to burn the CDs for us,appreciate that.

Advice needed:

Brought bb out by myself for the first time to Borders book sale on fri. noted that bb a bit more cranky after coming home..she is tired but has difficulty zz..she has to cry for a while before falling asleep..also noted that after coming back from physio at sgh, also don;t want to zz...is bb overstimulated or had a fright? she did not cry at the Borders clearnace sale except once cos' of hunger..she cried at sgh after the physiotherapist made her do excercises for a while..bb tends to turn to the right so PD said maybe muscles weak on that side..

change of bottles teat..

i am training my mum to take care of bb..will bring bb to her hse.rather than bringing her milk bottles to n fro, thought of using the spare pigeon wide neck bottles. bb is currently using medela bottles with medela n pigeon narrow bottle teats...wonder if bb will be confused with so many teats....

Sarahmay,phyphy,leia,letty

I brought her to the kids clinic in sengkang, they gave her acolic n zantac, zantac for gerd. I Squirt small amounts she hv to cry n go thru the trauma so many times.haiz,nw my hubby even lunch time he will come home to feed med to her then go back to work, I cmi,see her cry n struggle n choke cannot tahan.my hubby more pro cos he used to feed his pet dog med in the same way. He split the med into 2 times,then feed her quite fast.however,each time her dad carry her in the cradle position,she v.smart know got to eat med then sure cry.I wish I can bluff her with sweets if she knew wat that is..

Yvonne

i have never put eyeliner myself in my entire life too..

i will see how and buy 1 later so that i can learn the eye lashes tmr

Ariesmum

i did that to my #1 and #2 when they are newborns..din do both wide and narrow for kyra..

u can try before u go back to work and see whether bb is ok with it =)

Any babies going through growth spurt?? i think my Germaine is going through grwoth spurt again... every 1.5-2 hrs fuss for milk... my nips no rest lor... she's 11 weeks this week... got so fast growth spurt??

Clueless> I bought my boy's sleeping bag from first few year(thin one) and Mothercare(thick one)if you need discount at mothercare let me know.

Ariesmum> BB should not have confusion of the teatsbase on my boys case as I have NUK, Playtex, Avent, Pigeon and mine for him so far and it was fine.

pinkyluv: dont buy! i have 9 pairs, i bought 10 pairs for $8.50. So i teach u all liao, then u all just give me $0.85 lor. if u buy 1 pair outside, very exp leh. I will bring my liquid eyeliner along, if u dont mind, u can use.

Yvonne

i mean for the eyeliner lah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

just asked my aunt to buy for me the eyeliner during her lunchtime, thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BabyT,

Remember when we met last Fri, I told u Anastasia was also going thru growth spurt fr Tues nite to Fri nite?

I also couldn't believe her growth spurt came again so fast, last wk she was almost 11wks too.

mag - ya lor... se started on saturday... oh man my nips need some rest... n my boobs always feel soft... i really wonder if she's drinking enough...

hi mummies,

Sorry din login for a long time

RE: HI tea @ orchard hotel

need to know who to contact when I reach? Issit PInkyluv? Which part of orchard hotel to meet? Btw, I hv UOB card :D

Chewy

going to PM u my number now.

when u reach, just go to this table reserved under Jo [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Tigerlily

great [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Batgirl, Ebelle , chin , mamaG, starluster , chewy, Cherry and sweet mummy

hehe, have yet to meet u ladies myself ..tmr cya all

Sab

they said 3 weeks on tin, but i dispose after 4 plus weeks..anytime longer thought will be too long lor

I will be bringing stroller

PS: we will all play by ear tmr..i already told cafe to expect lots of strollers :p

Sab

u r joining us ? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

is this list correct for HI TEA @ Orchard Hotel on 16 Nov 2010 at 3pm ?

1) pinkyluv

2) mango

3) Jaclyn

4) phyphy

5) bb dreamz

6) starluster

7) Leo baby

8) Tigerlily

9) Tigerlily's mummy

10) Mag

11) Letty

12) Jes~

13) Optimus Prime

14) Clueless

15) Batgirl

16) Ebelle

17) Yvonne

18) chin

19) Mama G

20) Shinchan

21) BabyT

22) Cool

23) Pat

24) Chewy

25) Krisho

26) Jessica

27) Sarah

28) hushlibb

29) Cherry

30) sweet mummy

31) Sab

32) windy ?

Yvonne,

Jialat lar, I oso dunno how to put on eyeliner.. nvm, I jus bring along, u teach, ok? :p

If we use your supply, wont we finish all yours? I thgt u only wanted to demo to us nia, din noe it is hands-on. u so nice leh.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Aries_Mum,

I oso give both wide and normal teats to Denise but I never mix the brand, jus Nuk. So far, she din reject but I notice that she drink slower with wide-neck types..

Sab,

I'll be bringing both.

after a bloody long wait for the pd, finally saw him and he cleared lucas on regurgitation and his pooping frequency - he din prescribe any medicine and even said no need for lucas to take any gripe water or ridwind even though i will still give him these... feel so major relieved and will make sure i pig out tomolo to celebrate!

FM - after FM is open, you can only store for 3wks. I was using Nan1 when my bb just born. at 4th wk, I try to make FM for night feed realise that the milk gone bad cos' it doesn't mix well with water. And the power begin to harden as well.

Shinchan: now then u know im nice huh.. lol. aiya, no problem la. buy again lor. haha. the seller stay near my mum's place. =)

anyone has those handheld mirror can bring tmr?

Yvonne,

Wah. Got hands on session ah. Ok. I dunno where I put my eyeliner liao. Must go find it.

Sab,

I m bring bb, mum, sling and stroller.

Sweet mummy/ebelle- me also virgin trip tomoro, never try br bb out on my own. Good luck to us [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sweet mummy - I'm staying at my mum's place in bedok? U wana share cab. If so, pls pm me. Thanks.

Yvonne - I got one standing mirror which can be used as handheld. Will bring tomorrow (hope I don't forget). I also hope to recap how to do eyeliner and fake eyelashes, learnt it before, but never try so forgot liao ;p

Hi Mummies

Sorry to interrupt. Had some item which i would like to let go below cost price as i have no use of it anymore. Pm me if interested thanks

Bn Lansinoh nipple Cream 2 OZ expiry 2012 - $12

Bn GNC Fenugreek 100 Capsules expiry 2014 - $16

1 brand new box of pigeon breast pad (36+6) & 30pcs of loose pad in box (total 72pcs) - $12

Self collect my place near kk hospital. E-mail me at [email protected]

breastmilk storage bags (for freezer) - Hi, just wondering if any mommies going to the hi tea tomoro has some breastmilk storage bags to sell (abt 10?) I need to store for a few days so wondering if anyone has spare to sell ;p

shinchan

pd just said something abt absorbing bm well... cos if constipation then the output will be like hard dry pellets but in lucas case, it's more like peanut butter so he said is ok cos if he treats will only be treating the constipation and making the pellets more liquid which is not applicable in lucas case... apparently his record case was baby only poo-ing abt 1x a month - they will supposedly outgrow and poo daily subsequently... he quite chill leh - even the regurgitation also say will outgrow... he din even bother asking me if i ate enuf fruits etc...

jessica

really thanks very very much for the additional material - will def. find that very very useful - really saves me lots of trouble thanks to you offering to put all of them in a DVD! :D

pinkyluv

i also have uob ladies' card. is it ok that there are more than 28 spaces? would you need me to call and ask them to reserve even more space?

fake lashes tutorial

yvonne, think you need to bring loudspeaker leh else how to conduct with so many students out there... if hotel restaurant got mirror wall, then win already! :D

Hi Pinkyluv,

I guess u miss me out for tmr's gathering. Just newly join this forum [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sarahmay

I'm frm Tampines! I don't mind sharing cab with you. Where shall we meet?

Baby T, yes Germaine is undergoing growth spurt. Usually happen at ard 3 months... So 11 weeks - 12 weeks. She's growing well.

Ladies, enjoy the high tea tml. Can imagine a huge crowd. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

brownrice: i pm you my contact n addy liao. sms me ya?

jessica: can burn for me too? hehe

pinky: yay! thanks! hope i get to eat some food w tot around! u still hv not pm me your mobile!

sarah

paiseh, just sent..

memory failing hehe, saw one of my colleague last sat and forgot her name..took me a while to recall

brownrice

paiseh =) cya tmr then

Back