(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

any mummies' babies here slept throughout the nite without crying for milk? Mine which is 9 weeks old, can sleep from 8 plus pm (after feeding) till 6 plus am without crying for milk. Should we wake up baby to feed or just let them sleep?

Ms Sickening & Ms Colourful,

Wah liew so many excuses cook up for me to come on tue ah lol. Now I know wat I shld tell my hb liao.. Basically it is 2 of my mummies frens miss me too much and insist that I gotta attend tue hi-tea... Wahahaha...

Leia,

Ya made appt liao. My appt is 1.30pm, whattime is yours? I'll be going with hb and bb. Your baby oso megon? Are u OP?

Tracey,

I'll let baby sleep thru.

hi jessica and shinchan, is ok for them to go hungry for so long ah? I am scare to that i am underfeeding her.

Jessica, your agency can allow video interviewing? So good. The agnecy is SLF? Mine is indo, has been with us for 1 mth. She is really toot to the core, and there are two big problems, she don't really know how to play with baby. I ask her why she dont play with baby, she said becos she dont know English. Actually, play with small baby just use baby language, is all those "ahhh..hor...ehhh.." Only bigger, then need to use language. But she is really jia lat, my poor baby is smiling and babbling to a wall basically. So,I asked her to talk to baby in Bahasa if this really a problem for her. Really scare my baby become a bahasa bayi ..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Secondly, my mum don't like her I think is becos my maid got a chao min look. She look so different from the photo, on picture so smiley, but real person looks rather unfriendly. I told my maid to smile more and greet my parents, she did try to do what I say. But my mum simply find her too stupid, and keep grumbling about her to me and dad. Sigh...dont know what to do now. I am thinking of changing maid, but she didnt really do anything wrong, just that her nature aint very suitable to take care of baby.

Jessica: Hahaha. u have a booming biz doing CD dupes.

Karen: Which FM are u feeding? Other than giving probiotics, can try incorporating more veg, fruit and yoghurt?

Trcey: Aren't you lucky bb can sleep thru!!! shiok la! don't need to wake to feed! enjoy ur beauty rest!

she is sleeping thru cos she has suff intake to last her , and she does all her eating during the day. no worries!

phyphy: have u tried ELFA at the cc? i am doing my research of ctrs around our area for my tot ...in case we move back . which ctr is ur girl at?

letty: so u going for meet up on tues? no playdate w YY and PL at ur place then?

BF & Water

BF babies do not need to drink water at all, even w diet differences. BM itself is has high water content in the foremilk. That's the wonder of BF.

Docs don't rec BF bbs to drink water cos water is empty calories, fill them up and that may affect intake of nutrients.

Plus for BF bb if they are thirsty/ need more water , they will just nurse more. Which was what happened w my FB when we moved to macau during winter and he was 8wks old.

BF baby and POO frequency

Also common for BF bb not to have bowel output for as many as up to 7 days...and it isn't considered constipation.

Sab - yes, i have no choice but to engage a nanny cos my MIL and mum can not help, and i have to go back to work in Jan/ Feb. Infant care is another option but think better wait until baby is older...also cos the infant care that I like has no vacancy until June 2011.

Tracey - how I envy you. My boy is still doing 2 hourly throughout the night - on some rare good nights, 3 hourly. I am still waiting and hoping for the day he sleeps through the night.

Hi jessica,

Would like a copy of the nursery songs too. Please charge me....Tks

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

17)aries mum

18) changi

19) Pommelow

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

8) hushlilbb (priority over english in case your business too overwhelming )

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

13) aries mum

BTW, can share how you train ur boy to sleep thru the night? My boy the most drink at 12am and then wake up at 5 am for next feed.

Hushlibb

Those tactics were taught by my PD to prevent reflux in Gideon. I remember windy also shared that she squirt ridwind into her bb's mouth direct too. The gripe water with water is the wash down any milk or acid that came up from the stomach to prevent mucus generation in the throat.

So you brought lucas to see PD liao?

Giving bb water

Please give your bb water mummies. My boy will constipate if not given, cos he is one perspiration king and he pees a lot too. So lost too much water and he was diagnose as dehydrated previously (when i din give water). Now given water after every feed where possible and he is happy pooing.

Orh bak kk now.. was on course over the weekend. Machiam like never stop working.. super tired. Luckily got holiday coming if not chiam. Still to lots of assignment to do for this course.. super siong.

Phyphy, windy and sarah:

Want a ride to the buffet? Will you be bringing the babies?

Hi all, sorry for diverging, but I have a couple of extra brand new Sophie the Giraffe teething toy lying around at home courtesy of friends, wondering anybody here interested in them? I don't think my kid will need more than 1 so the extras are just collecting dust.

Available for sale COD or by post, will let go cheaper than local bulk purchase price. Pls PM or email [email protected] if interested tq!

Lotus[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4739434.jpg]

Hi jessica,

I Would like a copy of the nursery songs too. Thanks.

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

17)aries mum

18) changi

19) Pommelow

20) Skymom

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

13) aries mum

14) Skymom

Sweet Mommy: It will be my first time all alone too...so let's try out[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]))...mrt too much of a feat...my mom and Hub says oni cab for now. 1 small step at a time...

Last sat I practised by bring bb out to meet my mom. I succeeded only after 3 previous failed attempts to leave my hm with bb...Tuesday will be a big test for me.

Jessica: How r u training ur bb to zz tru the nite. Mine still wakes up once and max can last 5 hrs too.

Tiger Lily: Paisei too late to reply u so here...I will go check out ergo tmr at NOvena, some sling and carrier shop. Beco that Leo_baby intro oso looks interesting. I will use sling for now. M bad at it cos...anyway when we meet on Tues then help me cos i just q uncomfortable with it. I even put a bunny inside to practise using it but not always successful.

jessica, gave lots of water. maybe have to monitor. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Thanks for the info for maid selection. Hopefully we have not much prob for this, if nt more headaches.

tracey, let bb sleep, they will wake you up if they need milk. Meanwhile get your beauty rest.

sarahmay, taking Nan, got probiotic but think maybe not enough. hehehe....

Ebelle: i dont think d shop carries ergo.. But i bought my manduca frm there.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mummies,

i am oct mtb n i gave birth on 25sept to a baby boy.

Wish to join in the chat here too.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i was wondering abt giving bby water as he seems to hv constipation. He start feeling uncomfy at 1~2 but only pass motion at 5~6. is it really constipation? Coz im not sure too whether he is uncomfy because of wanting to pass motion [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

my bby is on bm and i fully latch on.

Pomme low,

how much water u give to ur bby n how often?

Yvonne: O thanks. How's Manduca? Read good reviews on it.

Thanks Tiger_lily[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]))

Brownrice: How's ur bb doing?

Sian goin to postpone gynae visit cos when first booked 2 mths ago, forgot to take into consideration bb's schedule. These days everything is abt bb's feeding and zzing time. But on the bright side, bb's worth it. Bbs grow so fast...must savour every moment.

Sarah

wow, that is something new [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so ur dress u actually designed urself, looks really pretty and lacey

regarding the toddlers' rate, will call up the cafe in a while to find out [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ebelle: yup its good to me but i dont know how good it is to other brands.. Bring ur bb there, try it out, walk ard d shop and c if u bb likes it. My boy fell asleep within minutes

Night feeding

so far i m actually alrite with it alto Kyra wakes up at least 2 times from 10pm to 7pm

latching on is quite ok i find..sleepy sleepy also can latch on without much efforts, close my eyes when she latches on

have yet to pump out alto i really should if i went to store milk for going back to work days

Jessica

1st month we also feed FM as last feed..now dun dare cos dun want to pump out in the middle of the night :p

do u pump out urs

FM

feels v strange disposing 1/2 to 2/3 can of similac every month, so trying not to open up my 3rd can of Similac .

Kyra's latest pattern

poo in the middle of the night..sigh*

yday was at 3am

Jessica

that is very kind of u to burn the extras which are helpful to us as well [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

thanks ! really appreciate it.

sweet mummy

regarding your qn If baby wanna feed in mrt how?

How to carry diaper bag and manage baby alone

actually i went out with kyra for almost all the gatherings :p we have taken both bus and mrt and everytime b4 setting off i will pray tat she dun ask for milk while on public transport

too bad she always did :p

my diaper bag is one side one, so i will carry it on my left shoulder, use my right hand to carry kyra and latch her on in my nursing top on my right breast. stroller will use my left fingers to hold and my left foot to support as well after folding up.

Hi jessica,

Please dup one set for me as well! Many thanks!

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

17)aries mum

18) changi

19) Pommelow

20) Skymom

21) diamantz

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

13) aries mum

14) Skymom

15) diamantz

Hi jessica,

I Would like a copy of the nursery songs too. Thanks.

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

17)aries mum

18) changi

19) Pommelow

20) Skymom

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

13) aries mum

14) Skymom

I would also like to join in for tomorrow high tea. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi jessica,

I would like a copy of the nursery songs too. Thanks.

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

17)aries mum

18) changi

19) Pommelow

20) Skymom

21) shinchan

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

13) aries mum

14) Skymom

15)shinchan

Thanks.

Sarah

called up, kids below 5 is FOC [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Tigerlily

local international fare, more on local. dim sum, cakes, deserts, prawn noodles etc

is this list correct for HI TEA @ Orchard Hotel on 16 Nov 2010 at 3pm ?

1) pinkyluv

2) mango

3) Jaclyn

4) phyphy

5) bb dreamz

6) starluster

7) Leo baby

8) Tigerlily

9) Tigerlily's mummy

10) Mag

11) Letty

12) Jes~

13) Optimus Prime

14) Clueless

15) Batgirl

16) Ebelle

17) Yvonne

18) chin

19) Mama G

20) Shinchan

21) BabyT

22) Cool

23) Pat

24) Chewy

25) Krisho

26) Jessica

27) Sarah

28) hushlibb

29) Cherry

30) sweet mummy

31) Windy?

is this the latest list ? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] anyone that I miss out ?

Updated with me and cherry neo's name. thanks.

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

17)aries mum

18) changi

19) Pommelow

20) Skymom

21) shinchan

22) diamantz

23) Cherry Neo

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

13) aries mum

14) Skymom

15)shinchan

16) diamantz

17) Cherry Neo

Yvonne,

Tell the whoever who is stopping u from that someone owe u LOTS of $$ and u need to save pple's lives by teaching them to put on fake lashes.. LOL

Hello. Someoe pls help me add my name into the list of songs. I want both Chinese n English. Dunno why my name dropped out along the way. Thx Jessica!!

Yeah tmr can enjoy the buffet coz not bringing bb along. Hee hee.

Updated with Jacelyn's name.

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

17)aries mum

18) changi

19) Pommelow

20) Skymom

21) shinchan

22) diamantz

23) Cherry Neo

24) Jacelyn

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

13) aries mum

14) Skymom

15)shinchan

16) diamantz

17) Cherry Neo

18) Jacelyn

Shinchan: lol.. dont want la.. Haha. 不放心.. C u tmr.. Draw ur eyeliners before u come ok.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jessica, u are v kind to add in extra titles..big thanks in advance! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Updated with twirley. Thks.

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

17)aries mum

18) changi

19) Pommelow

20) Skymom

21) shinchan

22) diamantz

23) Cherry Neo

24) Jacelyn

25) Twirley

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

13) aries mum

14) Skymom

15)shinchan

16) diamantz

17) Cherry Neo

18) Jacelyn

19) Twirley

Jess: u super pro bring 3 kids alone and drive too

Pinky: u also pro alone and bring so many things... u bf in mrt?

Ebelle: let's do our virgin outing tmr ba... i wonder i can do it anot... i'm hum ji... very scare lol....

Jessica can i have the nursery CD too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

17)aries mum

18) changi

19) Pommelow

20) Skymom

21) shinchan

22) diamantz

23) Cherry Neo

24) Jacelyn

25) Twirley

26) Sweet mummy

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

13) aries mum

14) Skymom

15)shinchan

16) diamantz

17) Cherry Neo

18) Jacelyn

19) Twirley

20) Sweet mummy