(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

linda,

Dun give up hope on seeing the hb. One of my fren din manage to detect the sac using both tummy and v-scan at week 5/6. In the end, everything is fine. Must be positive ok. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bb,

u are gd leh. How come u can see the bb's hand? i went for my scan today too.. the screen looks like an abstract art to me, cant distinguish anything.. hahaha.. btw, bb has grown from quite a bit. was 7.3mm 2 weeks ago and now 22.3mm. happy...

Jessica n Linda -added u guys Liao loooo

used to smoke too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] when my preggy.realized when I preggy I can stop right away.after.....,smoke again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Jessica: Glad u r feeling much stronger now. Try to vent your frustrations in this forum. I believe it can help to ease your worries a bit, as ladies here generally are more emphatatic. Pls don't ever think of taking your life or your children - they are innocent. Be strong ok.

shinchan : Did yr gynae do a vagina scan? At first I did tummy scan very fuzzy cant see clearly. Then did vagina scan, can see a bit better, can see the hands moving, very exciting. But also see my big blood clot, as long as my waterbag, doc says tat's a worry. Now, I keep thinking about the blood clot, wondering when it is going to resolve on its own. It's good your bb's growing. Mine grew 0.9cm since last week. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bb,

my gynae did tummy scan this time. Quite happy that v-scan is no longer required.

Not so sure if the logic of ur blood clot is the same as the undeveloped sac that I have inside me. My gynae told me that the undeveloped sac will be pushed aside by the developing bb and finally purged out during delivery. Hopefully it will not affect u too.

hi all, new to the forum. my EDD is 4 September 2010. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] and still in my 1st tri which i think about 8-9 weeks

very pleased today, went to a nice cafe at Turf City and discover that i can drink chilled ribena and pizza without puking..pizza is those thin kind

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3581672.jpg]

I din try ribena until i m at the cafe today cos it din work when i have my 1st two kids..this round can work ..pleasant surprise indeed

So went to buy ribena and din noe the $ of ribena has risen to 12 bucks now

just drank my 7th cup of Ribena ..1st time in ages since i feel so hydrated ! my lips have been so dry until now

Hi Crystal

welcome and congrats [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] would u like to share ur details for me to update our Sep chart ? =)

bb,

take care and pls also chk with ur dr what it the exact wk ur bb is in.

Reason is u keep saying bb is near to end of 10 wk but if not wrong should be going to 10 wk. Its good u be sure and not end up thinking its already the end of the 1st trimester too early.

Most imptly you take good care now and think of only the good stuff.

Ladies,

I got this little advise from a friend who does oscar test at KKH. If u doing oscar pls ensure that u do the blood test in wk 12 as too early blood test is actually testing the mother's blood and not bb blood and as a result may give not accurate result. For your info.

pinkyluv;issit the resturant that hv pony rides??? i love their pixxa too other than the one at rasa sentosa [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

good thign u found u can hv ribena hehehhe btu alot of sugar though

Pinkyluv - hi^5... ribena is my fav drink now too... Sekali u become like me only prefer food with tomato sauce... Have u tried spaghetti, lasagne and double cheese?? Maybe u can eat those too...

Came back from shopping for cny clothes, bought 3 tops and 1 pants all can wear till 2nd tri at least... So happy... But sian down with the flu and cough.. Then drowsy and stone... Sian...

i hv one friend every day drink 100 plus......bt not so good la.her bb was quite big for her age....

think 3 months already 6/7kgs liao.

so hv to take note of wat u eat too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hey, ribena is my fav drink now too.. Try to reduce the amt of syrup when mixing lor. Btw, i oso tried to take honey as alternative too.. gynae said ok but moderate qty.

BabyT,

u bot ur CNY clothes alrdy? Where u shop? I need to get some but dunno where to start from. And the bad thing is i can't walk too much, so cannot rankee the shopping centres.

Shinchan - I bought from century square.. The shop name is saiders... Price rather reasonable... If I want I can take a few pics of my clothes then I email u... But those that I bought are the only ones that were nice in the shop... And there'll all free size...

Linda: You’re most welcome. I think it must be hard for you at this time as I know most mummies don’t dare to announce that they’re pregnant hence you probably can’t share your worries with others. That’s what this thread is for. I hope that we can lean on each for hope and encouragement! Don’t worry, you are not alone! And remember, your #1 child also needs your motherly love.

Weishy: yeah and I just pray that this time they are mine to keep! Don’t dare to think too far like financial difficulties, just hope to make it through the 1st trimester first. Keeping fingers and toes crossed!

Jessica: I’m glad to hear that you have matured so much from your past experience. You are right, your kids really need your motherly love. You don’t know how important you are to them. I wish you all the best!

Pinkyluv: Yea! Happy for you. I must try ribena myself.

BabyT: Poor thing, take care! Haha now we got to resort to buying clothes that are free size!!

I’m really starting to show!! Esp after eating. Sucking it in doesn’t work!! I will sit down and use my handbag to cover my tummy as much as possible during CNY visiting. And currently, I’m only 8 wks plus!! What if someone asks me bluntly if I’m pregnant?! To lie or not to lie?!

weishy

that is interesting , where is the cafe that has pony rides ? =) i dun mind giving a try

i went to SOL Playground Cafe..hehe, actually had a gathering there..very nice.. got face painting and balloon sculpting on sundays noon

Sab, BabyT, shinchan

hehe, so ribena is really a popular drink among MTBS =)

paiseh to say that since yesterday, i am having my 12th cup now since i bought the 2 litres of ribenna yday

really dun noe when i can resume back to good o unchilled plain water

actually when i dine in or out, i always ask for warm water..but since yesterday , it is always chilled ribena..i reckon better than not drinking liquid lor

Luvlee

hehe, i have been quite frank..just the other day, i was asked at office that I always tot u have 3 kids when this chap sees my family studio pics ..i said, yeah, in sep should be 3

and actually since mid 2009, i did tell my close colleagues that i am targeting a sep 2010 bb and will not be able to do a certain project again in sep this year as i should be on maternity leave by then :p

Am intending to share the good news with my relatives this CNY hehe

esp when all of them noe i have been aiming for a sep 2010 child since ages ago and now it is bingo

SEP thread gathering

hehe, i am thinking by end march , everyone should have exceed 1st trimester hor , shall we have one then

luvlee > I lied to those who ask me if I'm preg.

haahahaha... I only tell my immediate family members that i'm preg. Then last sat I went to my cousin sister's boy's 1st bd celebration. She sat beside me and ask, hey, i heard from my mum you have another one? I was like SHIT!!! Who is the one who leak out the news. I immediately say, no ah. Then she was like blur, and shout across the room for her mum. Ma, don't have leh! Aiyo.... I almost don't know how to react, luckily my hubby came along and I talked to him to get away from my cousin sister. phew....

Yesterday, I went facial. The last facial I request not to use the electic stuff on my face, then yesterday morning I ate my breakfast in the shop. Rumors were flying around, the ladies kept guessing and asking my sister if I am preg? My sis told them I'm not, I have not yet took my breakfast (which is the truth). Then the lady whom attend to me, asked questions if I am preg. Then I told her, I am having menses. hahahahaha.... That stop all speculations! hahahahaha....

wow.. u ladies really kept it to urself? i cannot tahan.. everyone knows im preggy.. haha.. i cant hid much especially when i was a smoker and i stop once i knew i was preggy..

haha.. for e.g i nv tell my warehouse pple.. then they ask me.. eh. u pregnant huh? y u nv smoke huh? LOL.

cos i always go ard telling me, I WILL QUIT SMOKING when im preggy.. haha.. and soo..

anyway, went shopping for clothes.. seriously dont know where to start from lor.. sighz.. bought some flats though.. hubby has been nagging me no heels, no jeans. buy loose clothes. haha..

Yvonne - me not hiding my pregnancy too... But my maternal side all don't know yet... Except for my mum and favourite auntie... Haha... I intend to announce during cny... Ooh I stopped smoking the moment we started ttc-ing... Both dh and I have been smoke free for 10 months le... Hey saw that u join shc forum too?? I drive a Honda too.. But i'm not active in shc...

BabyT.. wow.. TTC can stop smoking ah! cool.. my hubby still happily smoking away lar! haha..

yup.. i used to drive a honda fit when i joined them.. then a honda civic.. now i change to a small mitsubishi.. which honda u drive?

Good morning gals....

Pinkyluv,

thanks for the update....

Linda,

stay positive...

Jessica,

sorry to hear abt ur story. Be strong ya since bb no.3 on the way.

Hey gals....

Will add u all in my facebook but hor I hv no intention to announce my tis pregnancy yet so hope u gals will not ask me anything from FB ya...thanks

Yvonne - Honda fit.. My little red riding hood... Abit regret sia.. Should have bought the edix or civic... Fit put baby seat then no space to sit 2 pax behind le... I'm only active in GE club and sometimes fjc...

When we decided to ttc we slowly quit cos 1 shot quit is very taxing on body... It's damn hard man especially when we've been smoking for *gasp* more than 10 years... Haha... I feel so old now... Mwahaha.... But occasionally we will still go smoke shisha, but now never le...

So ur whole family know about your pregnancy?? I don't know how to break the news leh...

babyT..

i dont need to break.. haha.. my parents already told everybody... haha..

i also super regret selling my civic 1.8!! grrr... i jus sold it last july .. now preggy le.. haiz.. maybe after i give birth change back to civic.. lol..

ur hubb driving also?

Yvonne - nope... He used to ride but now he hitch a ride from his colleague... I work shifts plus office free parking so I drive instead... Guess I won't be changing car for another few years ba... My mum never break the news... She waiting for me to say lor... Haha... I thinking how to say... I was thinking of printing my hpt test then put in ang bao and give to my uncles and aunties... Haha...

Luvlee-tks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pinkyluv-it's called PICOTIN [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

honey -ladies most honey is not wild so contains alot of sugar(even manuka from auz)

can try Yummy house.theirs is wild.go to their shop n see /drink u will be convinced n know why.

In case I hv the card if u wanna get %

Leo_baby,

I will be doing Oscar test (neck scan and blood test) on 23 Feb but only in my gynae's clinic. Gynae says need to go to TMC only for the 5th month detailed scan... Have you fixed your appt yet?

All MTBs,

Jia You Jia You!

Saw the blob move during my latest scan - just felt relieved and "quietly thankful" as usual... :)

I so tired of lying (and covering up signs of my pregnancy) so I will admit to it as long as they ask me...

Any recommendation for pre-natal yoga?

I don't usually exercise but gynae thinks I think to strengthen my muscles so have suggested I go for pilates or yoga...

Yvonne-think ur coliq guessed 90% Liao loooo [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

optima-hee so funny

Babyt-good idea also but they can tell wat issit or nt?

morning mummies

can i add you all in FB? saw some emails above..

Erm anyone who have asked me i already told them i am pregnant.. didnt bother to hide cos really too obvious especially my tummy.. hehe

thanks for all the advice about my SON.. tis weekend he was all sticky to me again. felt really happy thou.. tot he don wan me this mummy already.hehe

Am visiting my gynae tml evening.. very excited! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hushlilbb-I'm startng pre natal soon till can't go Hatha etc till later at pure.

Liked e instructor there ESP pre natal(went during my previous 2 pregnancy ma)

loads of foreigners though but mostly oki ladies.u know la those wives go other countries with hubbies then tot they

were queens.....

Pinkyluv-sure can hv a gathering [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif].

Facebook adding -ladies can state sept 10 when inviting tks ya [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Phyphy, BabyT,

The MS peak is 8-10 weeks? Really!?! If yes, then the end is in sight!!!! I hope I won’t be like my aunt… She puked all the way till delivery! Good grief!

Pinkyluv,

Metoclopramide not that powerful leh. My GP gave me this. My gynae gave me something else but makes me really drowsy. That one only to be taken at night.

Throwing up into a LV bag! Kewl! Best is to throw up into a never-full LV bag! No matter how much you puke into the bag, it will never be full! Woohoo! :D

Yes, still applying makeup. As it is, I already look like zombie now. If I go without, I’ll look worse!

Food aversion and bitchings...(can ignore)

Stupid chicken rice which I fed my boy for dinner yesday has so much garlic and the smell made me so damned sick! In the end, I skipped dinner, had 3 pieces of sor-tah biscuit and puked them all out anyway! Sianess!

I’m dreading all dinner invitations, and especially now cos CNY is round the corner. Next Saturday and Sunday, I have reunion dinners. I get sick in the evenings and reunion dinners are such long drawn affairs. I really don’t know how I’m gonna survive! God help me!!!

For the record, I had steamboat dinner last Saturday and ate a grand total of a little bit of rice and 1 tau-pok while waiting for everyone else to finish their dinner! Torture!

The smell from my neighbours' (1 Chinese, 1 Indian) cooking make me pukey also. Kena stuck in the pantry last Thursday for some lunch discussion and some colleagues brought in packets of malay/indian curry rice. I felt sick for the rest of the day. We are having a lunch-hour talk with buffet lunch later. The thought of having to attend a 2hr talk with food placed in the same aircon room makes me want to puke already! Urgh......

ribena

for me this drink sometime works ,sometime don works.i still miss my plain water which i use to drink more than 8L a day. must tahan for another 5 weeks .hai.....seems so long.

gathering

sure,i will sure join in.

breaking of news

i don intend to break the news to anyone till 1st tri. is over.now only my mummy know as she guess it by herself.

Hushlibb

Yes I book mind too at KKH at wk 12 plus

Ladies,

I know its difficult to hide the pregnancy and it also not rite to say "not pregnant" as I don't meant to reject the preganancy. So I hide myself for now as much as i can and also when ask I said its not nice of u to ask right in the face. If they ask further I change topic or get really mad with them and moved off. Sometimes ppl will understand and not ask further as 1st 3 mths we not suppose to say.

Like some ladies here i can eat noodles and tomatoes stuff like sardine can food and spagatte, but not the chinese yellow noodles. I also found a new drink that u ladies may like warm honey lemon drink. go try it.

optimus prime,

Aiyo, ur ms sound so torturous. u must be dreading meal times now.

BabyT,

Free size? I dunno if i can fit anot leh.. cos i'm usually a L size and most of the times, free size is quite small..

I think ur FIT can fit the bb seat quite well bah, cos the seating space for FIT is quite spacious, rite? I think the only problem is the boot area. Will be tight after putting in the pram. I mean at least that is wat i saw in my BIL's jazz..

Talking abt regret, i lagi regret selling my flat. And within a few mths, housing prices are rising at such a crazy rate that we are really having a hard time house hunting. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Ladies,

I did not purposely hide my pregnancy. Jus that i wont tell others unless they ask me.. no offence to anyone, cos i find it weird to lie.

Hushlibb

Yes I book mind too at KKH at wk 12 plus

Ladies,

I know its difficult to hide the pregnancy and it also not rite to say "not pregnant" as I don't meant to reject the preganancy. So I hide myself for now as much as i can and also when ask I said its not nice of u to ask right in the face. If they ask further I change topic or get really mad with them and moved off. Sometimes ppl will understand and not ask further as 1st 3 mths we not suppose to say.

Like some ladies here i can eat noodles and tomatoes stuff like sardine can food and spagatte, but not the chinese yellow noodles. I also found a new drink that u ladies may like warm honey lemon drink. go try it.

My MS only arrived at wk 9 and i suppose that is peak for me. no more for wk 10 pls. Anyway i am hiding for CNY so hopefully don't have to eat or drink a lot althought i will missed those stuff.

Optimus Prime

u really make my day, i start laughing when i see ur post despite still puking this morning..that is a good one abt neverfull

thanks for sharing abt the pill, no wonder no good

i sympathize with u..dinner time is my MS peak and MOST horrible, and the cooking smell from my neighbours' hse which i used to appreciate has me all pukey again

BUT i must get back on my feet and have a dinner gathering this thur, my good pal birthday..i must not miss that

BabyT

haha, that is a really innovative idea, so interesting idea too

weishy

thanks =) suitable for kids above wat age if want to ride the pony ?

i had my countless cup of Ribena liao , very thirsty leh, lips keep getting dry

i m so glad this pregnancy, at least i can drink Ribena

optimus prime

i know ur situation ,i have an indian neighbour as well.my 1st preggy they alway cook curry. now they seldom cook anymore.

gathering

sure,will join in.

break the news

im not going to break the news unless someone ask.

im also living on bread n noodle.my hd was telling me that if my appetite don return ,he going to put on weight.

honda fit

my hd drive fit as well. if put one car seat ,there is no problem.of coz the 2 ppl sit behide ,cant be big size ppl.

and soon im going to put one toddler n one infant car seat behide.

the boot area if arrange nicely ,its also not problem. my pram is those big size type.

Back