(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Rachel, seriously i cannot see his teeth coming out anot. i only can see for a while then I brush his teeth, clean his mouth etc.. perhaps is growing but cant really figure where as his growing pattern is very slow...

cheekrene, JL also kept biting his blanket when i nv give him tutu.. now he bit his tutu real hard, he dun really like teething toy. what I will do is to apply gel to calm him or give tutu.

When the itch is gone, he will take his tutu out.

Btw, anyone start GUG already?

I heard many good comments, haven try it out yet though

I had enough of the other person who go tell my hubby abt my fb. How will a 大男人 where face is super impt, think when he knows abt the fb. This is considered adding oil to the relationship. We quarrel many times bcos of that and he make a big fuss on me loh. Even till now he keep saying I do status upd in fb. If u mean good to me cos u wan him to help me, pls loh, everyone knws he only hav himself in his eyes and everyone is wrong only he is right. Unless u tell me u dun know him at all. But strange leh, if u dun knw him y wan to protect your confinement lady?

If u r the one left out of the group then u will knw the feeling loh.

Anyway, I don need you all. Been alone is better than ppl 出卖我.

Better stop liao if not he will also know even my forum conversations.

Firstly, YOU are the ONE that dun want confinement nanny that is with AGENCY.

N Not confirm if you want this confinement she will do it for you unless the timing suits her timing, and of course your man temper is something that not within ppl control, confirm dun wanna let other ppl suffer.

N dun pinpoint others saying who told your man abt fb status. if u dare to post means dare to tell everyone, go and see those mge how you say about ppl when you dun have evidence at all.

There are so many ways your man can know thru fb.. no need ppl to tell etc. where got such a time to tell your man... LOL

Being left out is your own problem, ppl dun need to understand your feeling at all.

haha.. he got eyes to see.. who know he know about this forum and your nick?! lol

I will always lose.. because I dun have someone in me... lol.

Ppl who doesnt know the story might think im might be wrong..

why dun u say your relationship is fragile?!

No one can break the relationship as there is no 3rd party here...

Oh, im very petty.. please return the bicycle and I will donate out to other ppl who needed it.

and I have the car someone passed me earlier on.. will return you very soon too.

Please do not flood here. I dun like to discuss further here..just PM if you dun wish to talk. PM me and discuss when to pass the thing to me thks.

Ah ya, enough liao lah. I think now is someone going out of her mind, lol. I dun care of anything. Jus leave my life and depend on myself. I'm a super women! I dun need men and friends. Only wan close friends, 2 bao beis, my mum and sis.

I'm aldy wan to return. Jus looking at when. Cos I'm alone with my boy this few days at home. Will sure return asap.

Sorry loh, this whole week will be alone loh. Thanks to you for adding the oil.

Pls ask ur hubby to come hor. I don wan to see you.

haa.. u tot i wanna see you ah? Chey!

my hubby also dun wanna see u lorz...

I will send by all means.

add what F**K oil? is there any petrol offer?I didnt know I create OIL??? LOL

Wah, dirty words also come out liao. Win liao loh. Sure you can't handle that man if he is your man. I will stop seeing you all.

that is enough, this will be my last post regarding this.

U wan, just PM dun FLOOD here u understand?!

Now understand why you have no friends.. see your character.. how to be friends?! LOL. pin pointing others when you ASSUME things ONLY...

Haa.. can u check the dictionary is there any F**K in it???

Stop adding stories to it.. i also know my hubby will complain about me cos im not perfect too!

I will not go and scold my hubby cos he tell what thing to your hubby..its a small matter to me..

who dun complain about their own companion?

But someone like my hubby will loh. He don think its a small matters ok. Your characther then scary leh. I'm actually very chin chai person unless someone offended me badly. I do hav closed friends, and they are enough. Last post too. Hate to quarrel with ppl.

Somemore you don belong here, u shld be in Jul 10 loh.

wah RELAX

Cheese,

ya u try first..mine was terrible, very watery ..everyday like that , so i stop fruits, but still give vege as fibre..it works leh.. now still teething, so i give small portion of apple and banana only..the rest cannot give, scare LS again..

cheekrene,

yours so fast took mmrv ar? mine still one mth to go leh.

sunflower,

mine also taking next mth but think i gonna postpone to a week later cuz suppose to take on 12 nov but it's my company family day, so want him to enjoy first.. ;p

Aiyo, what happen here? relax relax...

I just got a call from PD saying I have missed out my boy MMR jab early this month... I am getting confuse cos I check online saying that the MMR jab suppose to take on 15mth & thus my boy should take by 22 Oct instead... really confuse... Anyway, will bring him go for jab tonight as the PD will be on leave next week...

Below online immunisation checking link fyi:

http://www.nir.hpb.gov.sg/nir/eservices/eservice.jsp

duckling,

My pd also told us to take mmrv at 13+ mths cos she said she is worried about chix pox. And i asked about the prenevar booster which she said to wait 1mth later after the mmrv.

wow, so long never come in...

come in only see here so heated up...

relax, it's mid-week liao...

duckling,

my boy was sick for quite some timee, on and off but gp say can take MMR at 15 mth instead.

funny thing to share:

my boy got 8 teeth already, yest mum told me another 2 is coming out, so I put my finger inside to feel, who knows, he turn his head to shift my finger to the front and bite... i keep shouting, ouch, pain, stop didi... but he find it so funny, smile and continue and leave the 2 teeth mark on my finger...

sunflower,

ya, all the doctors i went, told me to take mmrv early. so i just go ahead with it.

winnie,

she was lethargic after her mmrv jab. but so far she is fine. only on 6th day, then got slight fever. i think she is fine today. i told my mum to look out if there is any rashes but so far, she never call me. so i assume she is fine.

bakaholic, oh ya, now i recalled back for my #1, she took the mmrv at 14mth too...

ahnah, my boy say: jie jie, mumm, mumm, papapapa, ball, ahhhh, woooo... just refuse to call mama [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

sunflower,

i had been to 3-4 doctors and they told me the same.. hehe! so bo bian. i just went ahead.

ahnah,

mine started calling mama and papa before 1 year old. but she purposely dun call us anymore. when she happy or need attention, she will call mama.

duckling,

my boy also.. know how to call aunty, jiejie, daddy, ehhh.. ahhhh... ooo... sometimes, he will call mama or mummy but just only ONCE n if u ask him to call again, he will just smile or act blur.. BTH.. -__-

eeyore,

your boy cute leh.. mine will try to bite when my arm is infront of him, he will try his luck n see if i will stop him.. really cheeky lor..

dsqyvonne,

mine just call Papa recently .. but not sure is he calling me .. or just purely anyhow call.

I use iphone to record and how i wish can be a RingTone..

Cheekrene : so fast!!!!

ducklingeshop : so good ... can call so many ppl already. mine only call papa .. but not ma, ah ma and etc.

Bakaholic, Rachel,

From the info here, https://www.facebook.com/pedipedsg?sk=wall seem like Metro Paragon or Mothercare Paragon have the widest range of pedipeds. Also available in Takashimaya.

The other branches are Metro Sengkang, Mothercare Centrepoint, Mothercare Vivocity, Mothercare Marina Square, Shooz 4 Kidz, Heel & Toe Great World City, Heel & Toe Tanglin Mall, OG Orchard Point and OG Albert Complex.

duckling,

your boy can say so many words already! mine only knows how to say "car car", "mum mum", "pa pa", only hear him said "mama" a couple of times only..

ahnah,

u can test him..whenever u come home u ask your maid to ask him where is papa see if he knows anot...I do that to my gal also...

ahnah

if u r not sure if he is calling you, then most likely he isn't kekeke, sorry to pour cold water. Cos my boy calling mamamam, papapapa, daddy... but he is just babbling, not calling us. Cos when u look at him and ask him to say again, he will turn his head and continue calling ... so obviously not calling us mah. Only one time he is really calling me "mummy" when he stretched out his hands and want me to carry. Other times, mostly he will just "eh eh eh" till I go carry him. But if i ask him "where is daddy?", he will walk to his daddy and point at him or search for him in the room.. very cute.

ahnah/jasmine, huh, like that call many words meh?? haha... i think he just anyhow say one... but the most accurate one is calling jie jie, cos he has been praticing it since 7-8 mth olds :p

Anyway... they are age now is very cute 1... whenever he see the dog pictute or real dog, he will try to make the dog bark sound wo wo wo wo..., when see cat, he will pretend miao miao miao... very cartoon...

we must enjoy more now... cos when they getting older, will not be as CUTE as now liao.... hahaha...

Jasmine

my boy loves to say "car" too and can use different tones to express "car" hahaha. He can differentiate bus and car now.

Generally, he does repeat some words we said nowadays. Like "busy", "bottle", "umbrella", "shoes" but probably he doesn't really know what he is saying.. merely sounds to him i guess.

Anyway, for boys i guess the two most popular words are BALL and CAR.

dsqyvonne,

Ok i call my maid and ask ... while i stand outside the door.

cheekrene, so cute ... when is your gal free to meet up with Dorje ?

Rachel : .......... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hi mummies.

Im from july thread.

Wanna join in your conversation [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My boy dun noe much words too..

But he will call papa... and now more frequent in calling mama...

What I did is every morning when he wake up, i ask him to agree me.. LOL.

then i will teach those nodding of head etc to refresh his brain since he just woke up.

He like to say bear bear.. mei mei(aka sister).

Lou fong bus.. car..fish... anyhow one..

know noe bao bao but not accurate one...

Mine papa, mama, car, ball, ceh(supposed to be cat), mum mum, Ga ga (all other animals), nen nen (milk milk), apple, and some funny words.. But stop calling mama now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

wah, then mine super slow leh...

cannot walk without support, still crawling alot...

cannot call, only say mum mum with playing saliva.

drink milk cannot exceed 5oz...

ahNah,

hahah..my boy already kena a few blue blacks here n there liao cuz he always like to crawl underneath the dinning table at nanny's place or when he crawl too fast, then slip n kena his forehead on the floor but so far, only small blue black, no baluku yet.. hehehe..

he always like crawl fast when i go after him, he tot im playing with me n will stop n turn back to see if i still chasing him, then he will LOL and crawl again..

eeyore, no need to worry that they start work slow...eventually they will walk... my niece start walking when she is 21 month old only! when they start walking already, headache also come... my boy refuse ppl holding his hand when walk... very yaya and bang here bang there... when go out, i must tie him on his stroller else hard to 'catch' him nowaday!

Susan,

I have a monkey one but didn't use it cos if i pull him back, he will lose balance and fall.

prob have to wait till they are walking very stable.

Jasmine,

Thanks! Very comprehensive list.[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Susan, no need to buy those walking safety thingy la... let them learn from fall down & stand up by their own isn't better? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bakaholic,

i think this will only be useful when they can start to walk or run stably, then dont have to keep chasing after them.. hahahahaha... ;p

Susan & other mummies,

but recently, my maid discover some blue black on his small leg (up 6 inch from heel, down 6 inch from knee cap)

and it looks like a small hand finger's shape .. so scary ... wife n maid thout that is our previous one (MC) come back.

Back