(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

ehhh.. why got grandparent caregiver relief n foreign maid relief but dont have nanny caregiver relief???????? haiz... hehehe... ;p

Susan, there is also no ifc caregiver relief. hahaaa... But if your parents or in-laws help you from Jul/Aug to Dec 10 (Bb born till we gone back to work and handover to nanny) can still claim.

jascmy,

wow, u work in IRAS? u noe the details leh.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

winnie, tink it's gg to rain [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] heard thunder over here!!! then i will ermm.. maybe i go ur house take. haha.. tot of trying the jumperoo

later we sms confirm again.

jascmy,

yahor, also no ifc caregiver relief..no leh, even after delivered before going back work, im the one who look after, not parents nor in-laws.. anyways, i already submitted mine lah.. hehe..

Playdate at Dreamz's house

Date : 21 May (Sat) [Tentative]

Time : 1-4pm

Venue : Punggol

(Cap at 10 babies 1st, will see later on the space available)

Attendance :

1. dreamz

2. pd0513

3. pekkle

4. AhNah

5. Sheric

Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:07 pm:       

Attendance :

1. dreamz

2. pd0513

3. pekkle

4. AhNah

5. Sheric

6. Jasmine Goh

Attendance :

1. dreamz

2. pd0513

3. pekkle

4. AhNah

5. Sheric

6. Jasmine Goh

7. mamyvelle

jasmine , i post the pics in fb le ... after u left , my girl slept all the way till 6pm lor. think too tired singing to u , and poor u got to endure her terrible singing...

Jasmine,

you are so sporty. Going for all gatherings! Haha!

Not fully recovered! Back to office, the aircon make me feel worst. Now at home, lying on bed cos backache! Hope fever dun come back.

Gatherings:

seem like gatherings are full in may especially sat! I cant open my house cos not big enough to cater many people. Can limit up to 7 mummies and 7 babies (on hand already got 7 wanna come my side) Next time when they walk or run, i can book function room. Hehe!

Attendance :

1. dreamz

2. pd0513

3. pekkle

4. AhNah

5. Sheric

6. Jasmine Goh

7. mamyvelle

8. shay

Mamyvelle,

Thanks for inviting me & jerrenz over! So many toys~ Your kids are really cute! Love lovelle! Haha she must be v tired. Her singing & the way she talks is super ke ai! Lets meet again~ I save e pics k? Love ur cam bt no $$!

Cheekrene,

Tentaive leh but I try to go all.. Bt this sat is headache. You coming to east on sat right? Go charmaine's house? How come today not on mc?

Jasmine,

we didnt know charmaine is opening her house! Only you and ahnah! Most of us dunno about it.

Doc gave me 1 day mc when i visited on sun!

Sheric,

Later I go post on her event & ask.

Cheekrene,

Other mummies are going too. Like mamyvelle, shay, julia, krissy, yuntang, catherine, cyn.. I ask charmaine first.. You interested?

Jasmine,

these mummies are from east side. That's why not open to the rest. Its ok la. I may drop by duckling's house after going to east coast and parkway parade =)

Cheekrene: u take care! Opposite from u, i hope someone can help me take care for a full day then can rest. Hehe..

So many gatherings, jasmine you went mamyvelle's house today? U take bus or cab usually? My hb ask me to take can but i like to take bus last time.. Now abit scared bb cry on mrt.. U going to duckling house this saturday?

Duckling: thanks!

Very seldom can post nowadays. Must wait boss go out tabao, on leave then can catch up with the posts, catch up liao boss come back and cycle repeats..

Penguin,

Yup went her house today. I took bus cos it's nearby. But to other gatherings, I took cab.

The east gathering is this sat. Im still thinking which to go. You?

Hee sorry too many posts at a time.. I want to join east gathering as very long didn't return to my mum's house already.. Can go back after the gathering..

oo there is a gathering in the east? wat time? i might be in the east also on sat

Jasmine, i too excited liao then missed ur posts! Qing ming is almost over.. Recently always almost trip and fall one.. Don't know what happen[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] huh both same saturday... Abit difficult to make decision..

Penguin ur mum place even nearer to me lor den jasmine , but she also super fast ...

Jasmine

Not many toy ar, tat time saw cheese gathering pic also so many leh , still got the ball pit tunnel

Attendance :

1. dreamz

2. pd0513

3. pekkle

4. AhNah

5. Sheric

6. Jasmine Goh

7. mamyvelle

8. shay

9. charmaine1978

jasmine> oic do let me know if she happens to be opening up the invite. i need to confirm with my hubby the time also

Mamyvelle,

I think your toys more than cheese lo..

Can help me whatsapp charmaine? Think she seldom login fb. Ask her if other mummies can join in the gathering at her house? Thnks!

Jasmine: u going which one.. Yup my mum's place v near ur place! But i don't stay there.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Fumiko> when u login, after ur main income section, got a link for you to input ur reliefs.

Jascmy

I'm confused between Working mother child relief and qualifying child relief. These 2 same rite? So if I claim working mother relief , hb can't claim qualifying relief?

jasmine,

ohh.. hmm.. ok, then see if they gog anot ba..

serene,

ohh.. i tot from boon keng mrt can also reach cuz i can take train to boon keng from sengkang.. nvm lah, will see how ba..

anyways, i can only firmly confirm on fri for the gatherings after seeing how's my boy's condition.

Susan,

that time she advise to go by kallang mrt. I dunno her place nearby to another mrt. Must check map. Hehe!

Oops, hehe i dunno why i am not sleepy. Maybe too used to my devil's timing as i always sleep late.

Back