(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

saffy,

if u r getting those sterilizer etc they always got special bundles there

sunflower,

me me...i'm always on msn during ofc hrs....super bored in the ofc...nothing much to do now

No mood to work liao. Tmr is Sat and I will be going for my complementary hotel stay at my wedding hotel. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Finally can go swimming liao. The only exercise that we can do now besides brisk walking.

I can only fit into my bikini leh and my hubby laugh at me when I try on my bikini. He say like the slimming advertisement for before slimming down. I don't care, I still want to go swimming to slim down mah. Hahaa...

Jascmy: tmr no more monopoly ar? hahaha..

he so bad still laugh at u..

where is the hotel u all gg ar? i forget liao~

i wan feel like gg to taka bb fair...argh

Hi all

ytd noticed smtg that freaked me out.Ytd afternoon when i went to the ladies,i wiped than dunno got this dunno wat colour came out..not light pink also but its very very very little..ard one or twn tiny line...dry one.I'm so scared that i kpt gng toilet n checked but there's ntg liao.But i still worried and give my gynae a emergency call..she asked me cm dwn n let her check..then she dunno put smtg in my vagina n check..she said i got lots of vagina discharge..i think check whether got wat infection..she said usually she will take during 32wks..since i'm here she will check for me.And she do an ultrasound for me..said my bb is ok,he is sleeping,heartbeart,cervic n placenta all ok.I told her very stressful..cos i everytime think abt how my bb doing..she asked me not to worry,my bb is ok.It really freaked me out ytd n i even cried when i called my hb.

jascmy,

Enjoy your swimming... last week I went swimming too... really feel cool down under this hot and humid weather...

jerlyn,

don't worry too much... since gynae confirm everything ok then good lor...

rest well and most importantly, relaxxxx... TGIF!!

winnie, I', going to Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel. Want to come join me for a swim. Hubby not swimming with me. he want to go sauna.

white lady,

where got cannot visit at hospital one?! So odd...

saffy,

i tink only my #1 is so naughty wan to disturb bb with watergun

jascmy,

Gd that u can swim and relax, i dunno how to swim, so the only exercise i can do is on land. Haha... for me aft #1, i dun dare to wear bikini le. Tummy area loose loose one. But yesterd go for bodypump and yoga. Muscles aching now...

jerlyn,

must maintain relax-relax mindset. Stress will affect preg one. Take care. Wkend coming... can rest well

purelyz, my bikini is new. Bought before preggie but no chance to wear cos nvr go swimming. Now wear very ugly liao but no choice cos I can't fit into my normal swim wear liao and I don't wan to spend money on buying new swim wear. Bikini is good, can let tummy expose out so can wear anytime. Maybe after delivery, i don't dare to wear too.

those who's kids on IQ gain

promo at

guardian (today oni) new n old twin pk abt $53 (900gm)

watson (1week promo) new n old twin pkt $53.90 (900gm) think it's till wed oni

Jascmy: nah.. u all enjoy urself..

next week chio ur hubby play monopoly again..wahahha....

Jerlyn: dun worried so much since DR say ur bb is fine then shld be ok..

today my bb dun hav much movement leh.. duno y... i'm quite worried also...sian...

everyday like panick here and there...stress argh..

Went to Taka baby fair last night , didnt get anything , cos too much people and too pack , went robinson instead , they having great promotion , 20% + 20% off ! Hubby know i backache , suggest to buy a matress topper , $600++ after discount only paid $300+++ ! great deal ! and have a nice sleep =)

Enjoy ur weekend to all mummies !

hi mummies.

Taka fair really nothing much n not much discount for prams n cot. Went for isetan sale yesterday, the discount is better. Decided to get most of bb stuff during the next sale.

Jerlyn,

Dun worry so much. Since gynae say everything ok, then shld b fine. I also worry a lot but thinking that I'm having a bb now makes me happy. Try to think about happy events. Take care ya.

Hi everyone,

went to taka baby fair just now... got my gals stuffs instead, training potty, those that attached to our toilet bowl with stairs and wet tissue...

I think this fair is more for 1st time mummies... great buy if u can squeeze into the crowd.

Avent, never see the promo cos never use their stuffs.

Pigeon got package for new baby. There's also prams, toddlers toys, other brand bottles, new clothings, etc...

Btw, gynae confirmed i'm having 90% boy...

Suika,

Actually a little disappointed when gynae says is a boy...

i still suspiciously ask him, u very sure...

thought can have a gal to accompany my gal...

hi all,

i just went to taka baby fair. i don't find much stuffs there except i find it good for MTBs to buy those stuffs like disposable breast pads, maternity pads, etc for our own uses after birth.

by the way, is it too early to buy disposable breast pads? how many maternity pads do we need after birth? i don't dare to buy yet as I am still unsure about it.

oh ya, pigeon is selling a package that include bottle steriliser, warmer, 2 8oz bottles, 3 5oz bottles, liquid cleaner, wipes, bottle & nipple brushes, selling at $199. (warranty is 4 months only) maybe you all can take a look. while stocks last. i hesitate quite long but decide to buy it.

i wanna buy the playpen as it is quite cheap due to free mattress set. is it too early since my EDD is last week of aug

cheekrene

my edd also and aug..guess its not early to buy the cot if u can find gd deals.

think disposable breast pads/maternity pads can buy later la..maternity pads really depends...i used normal pads for night use then(for heavy flow)..its just as gd..so u can buy normal pads if u want..

hi mummies,

im a feb mum and i just bought a pigeon sterilizer set from taka at sg199 (brand new). wishing to sell it of as my hubby bought the same one on the same day without informing me.the goods will only deliver to my house this friday.

anyone who is interested, pls pm me. i'm staying at CCK.

The set come with, 5 BPA free milk bottles, bb wet wipe, food warmer,and a few more items...

prisss,

u already had a girl, ur hb no wan boy?

cheekrene,

i oso bought those stuffs at the fair....maternity pads i no buy alot...oni 1 extra pk to bring over to hospital juz in case not enuff....based on last preg i oni used that much n after that can change back to normal pads that u normally use, that's more comfortable

Dear all

sometimes when i touch my tummy,i can feel there's smtg hard inside n after that it will dissapear and will come back again.Does anyone feel that before??Wonder whats that??

Thanks nekowong and Suika.

Think i will get 1 pack of maternity pads first for delivery as this is my first child. then i will pack more normal pads in case I can use it if the flow is normal.

I agree that there are many good deals on the cots. very hesitate to buy but i don't know my baby's gender yet. my baby still don't want to face us or open legs so abit hard to guess who my baby is.

jeryln_chow,

now i start to feel my baby kicking me out of sudden. it's not hard but i believe baby is doing some stretching. it's quite funny.

Morning Ladies!!!

Suika,

We had the intention of having boy actually but after so many months of trying, we just tell ourselves any gender will do...

These few days I can feel the baby movements, like changing positions or moving the hands or legs...

Brought my gal to see the gynae, she's so excited that she kept standing beside the gynae, hearing him explaining the different parts of the baby and even mimic the gynae by touching my tummy. So funny...

cheekrene, your EDD in end Aug and u start to feel bb kicking. My EDD also last week of Aug but till now I feel nothing leh. Maybe what my hubby say is right, theres too much fats at my tummy area so I can't feel anything.

morning everyone!!

prisss

like that now boy ok mah....ur girl big enuff can understand not like my boy....dare not really bring him w mi alone see gynea, in case he starts screaming away inside the room when i doing scanning....heehee

gd morning ladies!

i'll be going for my 20wks scan shortly.

leaving quite soon, waiting for my hb to get ready lah.

quite excited & nervous at the same time, hope all will be well ya. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

prisss, same for me, my hubby and I want a boy but after 3 months of guessing game by our friends and relatives, we accepted that our bb can be either gal or boy. We will still love cos he/she is our precious child. The real answer will be out in one mths time.

morning ladies..

ytd i went taka fair, wah so pack... i spend nearly to $400.. wahaha.. in the end came home like got nothing leh.. bb also getting excited ytd, he/she keep on kick me when am i the fair...

cheekrene,

my sis got my a moisturizing lotion from clarins, not for stretch mark. i apply for whole body now. For my last preg i also use wat alibabab recommend, but i dun quite like it. So stop using after a while. If u see cot deal, u can pay and ask for later delivery.

jerlyn,

i tink it's ur bb movement. Usually u can feel bb's elbow, head, leg when bb move.

winnie,

big burn in pocket... but bb happy. haha...

winnie, you really spend a lot. What you bought?? I still haven't try the breast pump and sterilizer given by my sis. Not sure whether working or not so don dare to buy anything. I'm thinking of going tonite after mu facial but will be quite late liao hor. I think i will only buy in July bah.

suika: i only bot sterlizer,wet tissue, towel and all those small small thing frm pigeon.. i never buy any stroller, cot..

i bot the lindam speaker..

purelyz: ya bb happy.. hehehe

Jascmy: u gg facial? aiya wanna ask u wanna come and see.. i tink our friend also spend $400..

u buy in july where got sale?

cheekrene

if i'm not wrong it's abit oily & got this herbal smell.. tat time i can still take it... for seek of my tummy.. i scare of stretchmark la.. i jus order 1 btl from the website.. once i got it & will tell how is it.. or u wan try abit from mine? test abit on ur tummy see got side effect not..

purely

is the stretch mark lotion suitable for pregnancy? mus check.. some of the stretchmark lotion is for slimming purpose may not suitable for pregnancy.

winnie, the bb fair till when ah? I will test the items tmr. Hope they are working well. If they are working, I will just need to buy mattress for the playpen, maternity pads, breast pads, detergent, bath tub (think my Mum will buy for me), hmmm..... and wat else ah??? Have to go and see lah, Most big itmes, wet tissue, diapers and towels I already have liao. Maybe buy more wet tissue bah.

How many pack of diaper we need to buy ah?? I currently only bought 1 pack of 30+ pieces leh.

big drama last night. my boy got into a minor injury last night, he got his head stuck between an automatic gate (don't ask!). His whole ear was covered in blood, we were so scared that the blood was coming from inside the ear with the possibility of a crushed skull. Quickly rushed him to KKH emergency, but luckily it was just an external abrasion. in the end he needed 3 stitches, but he was so brave, didn't cry until the 3rd stitch! we were at KKH until about 1230am ...

Prisss ,

Congrat ! 1 boy n 1 girl ! perfect liao , can close factory liao ! haha ...

Saffy ,

OMG , poor boy , must be very painful ... hope he can recover fast ... brave boy !

alibaba,

i didn't use stretchmark lotion. The one i'm using is normal moisturizing lotion for very dry skin. sometime i'll apply the bio oil on tummy only.

jascmy,

dun buy too much diaper, cos u won't noe ur bb size. BB grown super fast. i change size within 1 mth aft my #1 born. And usually need to try diff diaper cutting to find the right one. Like my #1, he can't take pet pet and mummy poko, leak easily due to cutting not right.

saffy,

WOW... very drama le. U might be very worry. He still in hospital now? Or he can go hm and rest le. He is ok now?

Saffy,

oh that was a big scare... I know dont ask but really how did it happen, u mean those auto glass door that will open by itself when someone stands near?? if it is then it should kept open all the time when your son is there??

saffy,

oh gosh.. u must have freaked out..

winnie,

dont buy so many packs of wet tissue.. i heard that we should test out the brand first, in case our child gets sensitive to a particular brand.

Jascmy: the fair will end 28 MAR.. still long lah, tmr i shall show u.. u gg KKH tmr rite?

i buy the breast pad @ $13.90 only.

wet tissue i forget to buy small pkt de.. so that next time i bring bb out more easy.. hehe

Saffy; hope ur boy is ok.. recover soon!

purelyz and alibaba,

i think i will try the stretchmark cream. i try at the department store, the feeling is quite good, no reaction to allergy so i decided to buy online.

Back