(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

MVH and Alibaba, wan join us on 22 May. Still have 2 slot leh.

Wan to tell you all something funny. The day b4, there is a news on dead body in water tank in one of the woodlands blk. My hubby ask me to check whether musikgarden class, Chin Chin stay in that blk, if she stay there he say don wan go liao. Lucky not. Hehee...

I wan to wait for the voucher then go for the trial at gymboree too. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Maybe after the birthday bash, we organise a session to go together with those who haven't go b4.

sunflower,

can put down name first, see if when they can hold a class for us.

Gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

5. ah bee

6. duckling

Hi, hope everyone good here. Long time no come up to the forum.

I have 8 new tins of Similac Follow-on (900g) - New Most Advanced to let go @$18 each as the twins drink Anfrapro.

Collect between redhill mrt - clementi mrt

Anyone interested pls let me know.

Happy Baby Puffs & Bellies

Hi mommies. I've some puffs and bellies (cereals) to let go. My baby is not keen on them anymore - have been trying for the past 1 week to make her interested in them. I bought them from the overseas BP section, so am letting go at the same prices. Preference for delivery is by mail but I can meet up at MRT stations after work. Please PM me if interested [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Puffs - $4.80 (2 each: strawberry, greens, sweet potato)

Bellies/cereals - $5.80 (2 each: brown rice, oatmeal, multigrain)

Expiry: Jan-Mar 2013

Gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

5. ah bee

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

In that case I will go on my own when I got the Gymboree Trial Class voucher. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 1:18 pm:       

Gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

5. ah bee

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

9. Sweetkyra (want to use voucher)

Gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

5. ah bee

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

10. Rachel

wow it will b fun if all of u goin together for the gymboree trial..

tanglin mall branch got lots of angmo..

not sure abt harbourfront one..

fumiko,

that time i went, only see chinese.. haha

Gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

5. ah bee

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

10. Rachel

11. Cheekrene

ohh..ok..sunflower, i shld say..alot of expatriate ...

MVH & Jascmy, pls note the changes on musikgarten

updated

Org by jascmy

Musikgarten free trial @ Woodlands (Home studio), 22 May 2011 Sun 4pm. Max 6Bbs per class

1) jascmy

2) cheese

3) winnie

4) angel

5) MVH

Org by fumiko

Musikgarten free trial @ Woodlands (Home studio), 29 May 2011 Sun 4pm. Max 6Bbs per class.

1) fumiko

2) jasmine

3) Sunflower

4) duckling

5) Sheric

gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

5. ah bee

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

10. Rachel

11. Cheekrene

12. MVH (want to use voucher)

mvh,

oh ya little gym class is at 29may. i forgot. -.- the class is confirmed right?

fumiko, jascmy,

paisae need to change back to 22may. sorry for the trouble.

Thx mummies for helping me add in my name for d gymborees [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I also wanna use vouchers, maybe we arrange after our 1st bday bash but I worry alot of us biz w bday party for our lil ones..

Mine 23rd July.. I create invitation in fb, sorry if I left out any of your names.. Too many frenz in fb.. Pm me ur fb nick..

Org by jascmy

Musikgarten free trial @ Woodlands (Home studio), 22 May 2011 Sun 4pm. Max 6Bbs per class

1) jascmy

2) cheese

3) winnie

4) angel

5) MVH

6) Jasmine

Org by fumiko

Musikgarten free trial @ Woodlands (Home studio), 29 May 2011 Sun 4pm. Max 6Bbs per class.

1) fumiko

2) Sunflower

3) duckling

4) Sheric

penguin

my mum is a victim of staying with an extremely difficult mil (my grandmother). My grandma made up stories all the time, each time it only got worst as she mentally wasn't right when she was about 60+ yo, then onwards were nightmares for my entire family. My mum and I tolerated her till my grandma passed away at age 87. My mum was never happy at her own house. And the irony is that my dad was not happy too, but he got no choice as it's his mother. If I ever got into such a situation to have to stay with my mil, I will downgrade to the smallest flat that even an extra mattress cannot fit in :p

My mil kept finding excuses to visit my boy on weekends/PH evenings, saying that she cooked this and that for us for dinner. So she must bring over the dinner.. guess what, today she complains to my son and my maid that we are freeloading her.. see this kind of person! I'm sure she also tell everyone else about this. Weekdays coming everyday not enough, she so scared my son will forget her face. These are the exact words she said "See mama buy you so much food. I also got to feed your mother ar..." bla bla bla.. oh.. she insist my son call her mama and call me mimi. So disgusting right? Nevermind, now i endure.. the moment he can talk, i make sure he addresses her "AH MAH"

sunfl@wer

All my friends and colleagues think she "sot" when I told them about this. I know why she does this. My son at around 3mo (I think), started saying "Ma... Ma...", the usual baby blabbling.. and when he cried at that time also "MA........." so she very excited and wanted my son to call her mama loh. Now my son doesn't say "ma..." already.. he says "bah... bah.." so my husband very excited now.. but the sot mil thinks my son is calling the grandfather. Think she is boasting to her friends her grandchild calling her...

Can tell she very childish right? So much rivalry.

Anyway, i dont think my son is calling anyone.. just making noise only. Don't know why they like to imagine so much. My mum also thought baby calling me, which im sure its not the case .... sigh..

Mvh: thanks i'm trying my best to ren.. She's really very extreme, even take leave from work for her is very difficult.. Take these few days only, she started to complain no more leave le.. I think she has over 30days of unused leave loh..

-_-" ..

Ah bee: yup, no problem.. Actually very look forward to xavier's first birthday but now hmmm.. Super sian plus my niece also having birthday in july too.. Haizz all miss..

Ah bee: my mil will say i make her tired if bring bb out with her, super unreasonable one... Her thinking is always ppl out to do her in. Want make her tired, etc.. Very extreme.. Told dex before if he bring other girl back, the girl will run away the next day!

Rachel: my mil is same also, she will always say my baby looking for her and my hb. But will nv say me.. She will say my bb calling my hb bcuz he only know how to call papa. I was very pissed off with her when she told my auntie that time that when my bb was young, he was looked by my hb sis. That is bullshit, true that she came over every wkend to show me how to bathe him, but most of the time she let me do, cuz i nd to learn, note that my sis and mum came over to help too! All the credits goes to her and her close ones but not mine. Our common grandmother ( hb father mum and my mum's mum, we are cousins and shared common grandmother), she don't even pray to her during qing ming, super rude dil also i should say her, when her hb, my fil went to pray her then she angry. These kind of people really very jia lat.. Also, durin the funeral, she kept asking my hb how much is the funeral, act until she very generous tell everybody she want to pay for it, in the end, hear the bill size she kanna shocked and became like a mouse, so kiam siap, don't want take out $$. Super pissed with her, if don't want pay then don't say. She also won't cook for my bb one, cause she don't know how to cook! Such lousy wife, mother and grandmother is what i have seen 1st time in my life!

Rachel: i think both our mil can become good friends, intro them each someday! But my mil super tao ren yan, even her workplace ppl also hate her like hell.. Haha, must see how they communicate, she this kind of ppl can only stay on their own, my fil is really a very gracious person loh.. Think any other guy will leave her loh..

Mummies goin gymboree, maybe I can join in but I will pay..

And if after the gym, anyone interested to sign package, pls let me know too..we can attend together..

Btw gymboree only allow 12 bb per class n during yest I nv see any father allowed to take photo..

And if class hit more than 10 bb, father not allowed

> gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

5. ah bee

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

10. Rachel

11. Cheekrene

13. Fumiko

Fumiko,

If only 12 bb per class, u all go ahead 1st.. i wait for the vouchers then try the trial class. But if u sign pkg, which outlet will u go?

Gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

5. ah bee (want to use voucher)

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

10. Rachel

11. Cheekrene

13. Fumiko

Cheekrene,

I was doing it this mrng b4 meet u all.. do while i hv time.. hvn finish, still gt 1 more invitation yet to do(for relatives, frens n collgs).. guess need wait till i got time to do again.. i oso hvn develop the photos.. hvn choose.. soooo lazy! lolx

Penquin,

can u come to DK bday party? I dono u can come or not, so havent send u invitation.

Gymboree trial class:

I was thinking if we should wait till after our first birthday bash. we will receive a free Gymboree class voucher worth $40 for each child toward the end of the event. anyone want to go before that or shall we arrange again?

ah bee,

haha, you really invited so many people. I am still thinking if I should invite my friends but my event is going to be very short day. most likely will be inviting mummies and babies since it is more for them to celebrate together with a small game for that day. regard to photos, do let me know if you want to develop. promo is till july.

Penguin

Don't think our mil can make friends cos my mil super boastful, they will probably yelling at each other to see who is better, haha. But both of them love making up stories so don't know if they interested to hear each other stories. Maybe they should open a stall and do story telling. One do morning, the other do afternoon.

Cheekrene,

Like I say we develop the list first and see how many trial class they can open for us.

Personally I like the harbourfront outlet, big and bright.

Ah bee, I haven't see harbourfront one before

If is big like wat eeyore say.. Then I can go there..

We see hw the list goes first..

Fumiko,

i'm okay with 29may 4pm too. thanks for making the arrangement.

Serene,

where got promo to develop photos? I asked one shop & it costs 0.35 if u develops more than 100. issit exp?

Gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

10. Rachel

11. Cheekrene (want to use voucher)

13. Fumiko

14. Sheric (want to use voucher)

Fumiko, u not joinin us for the birthday bash? if join, u will have the voucher too.. can use it for trial

Fumiko,

ya, the party area is smaller but i heard can accommodate many of us.

Eeyore,

must keep the list hor or else it will be hard to retrieve back!

Sheric,

i develop at 15 cents for min 100pcs. I did it at ntuc xtra near my house and its under HP. I think ntuc xtra, nex also have and its near your house! Must be a member then got this privilege! I did mine is because i got over 1k since my wedding till my girl is borned. Lolx!

The gymboree voucher got any condition?

I scare say cannot use wit any other promo

Anywayweser hw the list goes? Who goin to call gymboree? Winnie_gal?

My mil prepare some beef for my boy yesterday. Not sure what else she puts inside, my boy starts to hv rashes on his stomach since last evening. This morning the patch seems to spread and lots of little bumps on his tummy area. Is it food allergy?

Gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

10. Rachel

13. Fumiko

15. Xuan

morningggggggggggggggg...... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Gymboree Trial Class

1. Winnie

2. cheese

3. eeyore_03

4. jasmine goh

6. duckling

7. Glamgem

8. sunflower

10. Rachel

13. Fumiko

15. Xuan

16. Susan aka pd0513

Jasmine and MVH, can PM me your Bb's name, age, your name, hp no. and email add. I need to register you for this sun musikgarden class. Thanks.

Back