(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

talking abt veges... my mil is feeding my girl "heng cai", any idea what is the english term for this vege?

started my girl off with porridge with ikan bilis but heard that ikan bilis too salty not good for babies? now cook with "ba tao" and a vege. really smells very nice lor!

my girl 7mths 3wks also no teeth, just keep on drooling and dropping saliva everywhere...

starz,

try to dilute it if put ikan bilis. it wont make it salty. by the way, your girl share the same birth date as mine, and mine already started to teeth which i found out just today.

starz,

my son 8mo still no teeth, not much drooling too... but he loves porridge, skip cereal, doesn't like... js now my mum even feed him rice with soup but he okie with it...

Sunflower, my mum cook heng cai too...

I also anything also can feed but within my control if I see it I still restrain abit, otherwise I js close 2 eyes... not too unreasonable lar... otherwise like my gal, this also don't want, that also don't want, only eat white rice most of the time...

Whitelady.. How is yr action carrier? Good? Where to have a free try ah? Thinking of buying a better carrier as my back starts to ache..

MVH ,

Good !! I love it lor .... For me I find really good support ! I pm u , cos after I bought , I found another website selling cheaper ... And I bought at a more higher price ... So don't go to the place I buy . Pm u later when I find the contact [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Eeyore,

Feed rice with soul to baby ?? Can meh ?? Mash it ?

Teeth :

My girl no teeth then when smiling keep wanting to show the gum , so ugly ... We always call her " Bo gei soh " ( teethless auntie )

wow.. so many different types of spinach. I bought from NTUC, also duno what type is that. But my boy seems ok with it. My mil see him eating, then go and buy another type of spinach, and my boy hates it, he literally "pui" out.

So far, all the food that I bought for my boy, Jap pumpkin, Jap sweet potato etc, my mil saw and will go and buy the same type of food but not organic or Jap, and my boy just didnt like the version she bought. In the end we have to eat the pumpkin and spinach. The ones she got from market really not that nice, the pumpkin like a bit powdery texture. I might have spoilt my boy with better food. He can differentiate different quality liao.

teeth

my boy's bottom two teeth sprout out just before he turn 6mo. Actually no teeth also good, no need to take care. I also duno how to take care of his teeth now.

white lady,

yah rice with soup, like porridge lor but the rice haven't fully soften type... he likes it, maybe he wants more texture things... he doesn't really like baby biscuits maybe bcos it melts in his mouth... gets fedup after a few mouths

Hi mummies who can post in spree thread, can help me to post my order? Many thanks!

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/5102450.html?1301589369

To AccountPOSB Savings

138-28066-7 smh-jxmum

Amount S$21.50

Transaction Reference6639646813

Nick: oasis2000

Collection: Registered post

1.Item Name: Blitzen Flannel

URL or code: http://www.crocs.com/crocs-blitzen-flannel/11347,default,pd.html?cid=67Q&cgid=dotw

Size: W7

Colour: Black/Charcoal

if OOS: Expresso/Khaki

Qty: 1

Price in USD : 19.90

Total quantity: 1

Total amount in SGD : USD19.90 x 0.8 x 1.35 = SGD 21.50

just to share a very shocking news:

1 of my colleague went to US to attend his sis's wedding today... turn out he collapsed on tues and died last night due to heart attack... his wife js flew there last night, as of now still in air plane... he got 3 kids and the youngest one still less than 2 yo... so sad...

eeyro, passed away so suddenly! So sad leh. How his wife going to survive with the lost of husband and 3 young kids?

alibaba,

yah... life is so unprdictable... js like my dad too...

no smoking, no drinking, suddenly 1 night after gg back to sleep, vomit and sleep forever...

Really anything can happen ... So sad for the wife ... My friend mum , in her 50s went out with friends , suddenly faint n fell n now coma n stroke ... We really can't predict anything one ... Really have to treasure everyone beside us

eeyore,

hanor.. but to tink positively, at least ur dad didnt suffer from any disease [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

eeyore,

life is unpredictable. my colleague who is single, also had heart attack out of the sudden and just go like that. got to learn to treasure people around us.

sob so sad for her..

life is so fragile..

and today im so sad. or should I put it, angry also? Kana scolded by sales.. Shitty.

Whitelady, thanks! Wann get the carrier soon so that can bring bb out further else always stuck at north area..

Eeyore.. Life is like that.. My fren fil is always in good health but also died of heart attack one day... No symptoms etc..

cheekrene

Thank you very much. Really appreciate.

SunFl@wer

I didn't get any reply from her after payment, that's why thought of posting in the thread.

I ordered crocs from luckyanli separately too, she responds very fast [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Alot of shopping lately hahah

eeyore,

feel sad for the wife n the kids.. life is really unpredictable nowadays, so must always treasure the time with friends and family cuz u will never know what will happen the next day or probably even the next moment.

my deepest condolences to your colleague's wife n family.

Hey mummies... I have a dumex mamil gold stage 2 for exchange with enfapro A+ stage 2... 400 grams... Or to sell at $25... Self collect at buangkok Mrt station... Please SMS Valerie 93388073

Sunflower, yes. Settle lunch n go chit chat.. Else cant imagine to eat wif a crawling bb, snatching toys fr other bbs.. Lol..

Whitelady, thanks for yr pm.. Juz wondering is hers authentic?

Next sat we going to duckling's place.. I think full house le..

There r several gyms in sg...

1. Little gym 

Venue: forum or marina square

2. JWT gym(squeaker class 4-10m)

Venue: UE square 

For those have UOB credit card, got free trial till dec 2011

http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/promotions/cards/uob-promotion-cards-family-jwt.html

3. Gymboree

Venue: habourfront or tanglin mall

Think cost about $40

But maybe can skip this since we r having our 1st yr old party there...

4.kindermusik

Venue: tanglin mall

think cost about $30 for 45mins

I brought my elder gal there before when she is 1+yr old.. Mm.. She enjoys the fun n music.. But I think it is too ex.. Coz the kids rotate to play with each instruments hence there is some waiting time.. But got about 8-10kids la..

other locations...

Mygym (tampines, marine parade)

Tumbletots (tampines, cck, jurong east)

Baby jumper gym (Thomson, bukit batok, kembangan)

I m more interested in jwt n little gym... Anyone? I can call n see if can form a trial class for us on weekends/weekdays

MVH,

me too..will join u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

can plan on a weekends? so hb can join

Back