(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Pekkle, sometimes my gal snatches my spoon to prevent me fr putting food inside.. So I give her a similar spoon to play.. When she opens mouth to put her spoon, I quickly put some food inside.. Sometimes successful, sometimes she split out.. It is a battle during mealtimes.. But just keep trying n trying lor.. Ya.. My gal is about 9.3kg.. She is considered big size so must eat more mah.. But sigh... She is also super active.. Now whenever whoever carry her, she will turn here n there, kpo wanna go forward etc.. On e floor keep crawling (not on fours yet) n sweat alot!

MVH, nope, cannot front face. Heard that front facing not good for Bb's spine. I lazy to search the net for more info.

Jascmy, ic.. But my gal likes to face front.. Whenever she is back face, she will turn her head to the side n use her arms to support her turning.. Maybe she tired of seeing mummy 24/7..

The staff at the babyslings&carriers shop said they dun recommend fornt facing due to my boy's weight. They highly recommend manduca to me.

Not yet. We thinking to go this weekend to try out again with our boy. if he still happy in it, we will buy.

Getting too lazy to bring stroller now as he is able to sit in the baby chair in restaurants now.

Wow the carrier so cheap . Only $25++ ... I m planning to get babybjorn air at $130 in bulk purchase but now see this , wonder how ha ha .... The beco Gemini material is organic but to me when I feel is very thick n look hot ! N ex lor ... At $258 is ex ... Ergo only $155

white lady,

you still remember the shop name? last time babyslingsandcarriers is selling the beco butterfly and i wanted to buy that but it's oos everywhere in sg. now price increased.

Romper:

Mothercare romper, 7pcs selling at 40.8 after discount

Worth buy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jasmine i dont remember but is at level 3 , opp metro =)

anyone went to united sq shop to try on csrrier ? can try then no buy one anot ? cos right now i have a cheap carrier , think is what baby lucky brand , wow , cannot make it . when bb inside , she abit like fall forward and my shoulder aching badly ... so right now i thinking of getting a carrier that can use to like 16 kg ones but facing out ... those mummies using carrier that only face in , baby ok ?

jasmine & sunflower, thanks. will go and get a slow cooker first. Once bb takes porridge, i can intro stock into it right? I want to use pork, fish or chicken stock to boil the porridge, tastier.

EVer since my bb started solid, her poo is always green colour. She looks healthy and active, nothing wrong. I am not feeding her ebm anymore, not sure why is always green. I also just started intro step 2 FM milk, still green.

White_lady, I think your carrier do not have waist support?? I also have one cheap "x" kind of cloth carrier. Also cannot make it. Shoulder and back super aching. And Bb getting heavier. So I tot of buying a new one. Those few hundred $$ kind is out of my mind. My officer near united sq but I nvr been to the shop b4. Jus saw sq 2 also have a shop selling manduca.

Jascmy ,

Manduca is ex also leh , near $250 . I had spent $600plus on my stroller already so I won't want to spent that much on a carrier . Then my stroller will be waste . For baby bjorn cos online purchase is only $110 so I consider . Beco all this also too ex , $258 ..... So now very headache lor .... Don't k ow want to but anot ....

White lady, I also use lucky baby carrier.. Shoulder pain coz like wat jasmine said no waist support.. Last time #1 still ok coz she is 8+kg at this age but my #2 is 9+kg Liao.. Think of getting a good carrier but scare waste $$ coz my elder gal 1 yr old dun wanna be in carrier.. Prefer us to hand carry.. Think too hot.. Scare #2 same pattern then only use for a few months more nia..

Cheese ,

Fitti premium clear stock , after sell all then no more . They stop producing Liao

MVH ,

I also scare waste leh . Cos Bb 7 mth Liao . Anyway I will go try the Bb bjorn tonight . But lucky is my Bb small size . Now only 8 kg.

white lady,

manduca can only front inward, hip carry and back carry but my boy is okay with front inward, he won't kpo and he turns head behind. the most turn abit left/right.

jasmine,

yeap can intro stocks. planning to cook big batch of stocks on every wk/fortnight to store in freezer.

MVH, maybe u want to buy the one I bought. I find it cheap and good leh. The cloth very thin so not warm at all. I also don wan to spend so much money buying the carrier. This one I can still keep and use for my future #2 cos can carry side way.

gosh white lady. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

So sad.. i like premium beri much...

jascmy,

i also just ordered the carrier that u are using.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi all,

Super busy day at work. Went to Brown Rice Paradise last Sat. wowwwww... so many things to see and buy. But my baby was throwing tantrum and refused to sit in her stroller. Hubby can't handle her, she only wants me to carry... sigh... how to shop like that?

Decided to take leave one day and dump hubby and baby at home and shop to my heart's content!

Why are our babies so sticky now? She only allow me and my helper (not daddy!) to carry her when she was crying the house down. She will then make cheeky face at her daddy when my helper or me carries her.

I cooked porridge last night. Initally only added pork (took out when cooked and chop into small pieces), but I didn't like the color so I added carrots too... so can mix 2 ingredients together?

ahNah, the Foscam IP cam you have is it warm/hot operating in 24hr? How often do you need to power-cycle it? As in, does it hang?

wl,

i think they are starting to recognise people le.. this morning, my boy also same.. cried when never see me n stop when his daddy carried n watched me washing up.. cried again when put him back to cot when i want to get my clothes for change, so no choice but to carry him along to get my clothes.. he also only let his nanny n her elder daughter to carry.. when the uncle carries him, he will take awhile to settle down n let him carry..

Cheese

Fitti premium gd? I check out carrefour last wk, no stock. Bit she say coming soon, not sure true or not

Sunflower- I tried many brands, but somehow 4get abt pampers.. LOL, all leak over the night, only fitti premium can last.. this experiment i did for quite some time le.. so i love it~

Calling NTUC for help.. haha..I still praying they still have it then..

Really ? Then I must check out JB .. I think I saw them ..

Pampers active for me won't leak leh.. Even can tahan up to 12 hours.

Susan... ya very tiring like that... my hubby can't accept the fact that baby kinda of rejects him whenever she is cranky... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sunflower, if you happen to go JB, can help see how much is the mummy poko there? mummy poko very expensive here lah. and my baby cannot use other brands... very chiam!

my colleague asked me at 6pm (official knock off hour) if I need help... WTH... whole day see me so busy never ask, now I already finished all my work, and logging off, now then ask me!

Jascmy, I m using the 'x' carrier.. Still ok.. If carry for 1 hr.. But if too long, shoulders ache.. Dunno wanna spend more $$ on carrier or not.. I also got mim sling..

Pampers active got promotion at cold storage.. Bought 2 packs at $41.85 yesterday.. But dunno when end.. I love pampers.. Now my gal wears mp n the material is twice as thick as pampers, can't gauge when to change her diapers.. Sianz..

Cheese ,

I love fitti premium to the Max too !!! Weeks ago carreffour selling 1 pack at only $9.95 !!! Very cheap lor !!!

Dear friends,

I seriously need a place to vent.

Having the downs more than ups with my hb an his family recently.

Feeling sick but hb still can go off to work till very late then come home leaving me to fetch little Xavier. Fine, i don't calculate about that, ever since i shifted in to his house. That eerie house, which is dark and untidy, never had i have any good luck over there. In terms of job search, financial luck and so on.. Even my health was seriously affected - having diarrhea more frequently, sore throat and fever... All i can sum up is, that house is unlucky. Brought non good luck for neither of us. Yet, i can't complain much. Reason being? No money, yes no money to get another flat!

Have been thinking and thinking recently. He is sooo busy with his work but his boss never seemed to bother about his hardworking-ness, much less talk about appreciating him, work made him forget that today was actually our 1st year anniversary, i had to remind him after all that sulking which he seriously catch no balls of.

Yes, and this situation just happened about 20 mins ago while i was carrying XL into the room in a squattin position with my left arm, trying to strike a balance to stand up where he came into action and tries to help me by putting his hands right below my left armpit, and that caused me real itch which i let out a loud scream at him. Wonder is his work causing him to be so blur or what.

Whatever it is, i really think this marriage is going to end up nowhere if this shall continue... 1 year is down but no improvement, his life, his work, his attitude.... Totally disappointed with him...

I need some enlightenment[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hi,

i have the following(400grams) to exchange to enfapro

1)nan 2 pro (expire 30/4/2012)

2)simlac 2 (expire 09/05/2012)

3)dumex mamil stage 2(expire 17/08/2012)

if interested,please pm me

Hi Mummies,

Am from the May thread. sorry to interrupt your flow of convo.

If you mummies have Dumex Mamil gold stage 2 tins. 400g. Willing to let go at $10 and collection at East side, do PM me or email at [email protected]

Thanks!

Rachel, I didn't get the Foscom ip camera, I got the house brand which I mentioned earlier.

I never off before and if hang that will be My router issue.

Do consider carefully u wan to purchase cause it is not easy for non techkie to play with it, so I suggest u search around and go with your comfortable one.

But since u know abt warm operating terus that shouldn't be a problem for u lah.

Hey ladies,

I think i blur liao. The baby slings and carrier shop is at novena Sq 2, not united sq.

Sorry.. i hope no one has made the trip to the shop yet. Me sleep deprived so brain dun coordinate too well.

Penguin,

Maybe he is still not used to have a baby in his life yet. Try to have a gd talk with him. Communication is impt. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Penguin,

Sometimes, mental health attributes to body health so if you keep thinking that the house is bad for you, i guess you will tend to fall sick more often. And plus, when you busy and tired from taking care of your boy, will lower your immunity as well. Just make sure you eat a balanced diet and rest when you can.

As for marriage life, frankly speaking, we gave up on the celebrating extensively on the anniversaries or bdays cos all these are just formality. We either remind each other or just have a simple celebration on whichever day we are free to have a dinner/lunch/breakfast together. It's just too tired to remember all these things. I guess maybe we are older so all these things do not matter to us anymore.

I am sure your hubby loves you and your boy very much. Otherwise, you guys wouldn't be together. So, do take a step back and looked at the big pix and not the little stuff. He is probably tired from his work and making money is the top priority right now so that he can provide for his family.

And btw, men dun like guessing game. Just tell them straight. It takes too much energy for them to try to figure out what they did wrong. Hehe...

Back