(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

ahnah

u must be sooo touched! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] enjoy ur day man! but i really craving for that "cake" now.. haa

alibaba

Yah, it really worth to come back to work on my bird day. That Cake hor .. available at Toa Payoh HDB Hub nearby coffee shop (Tiong Bahru Brand)

alibaba--> me also munching on crackers sia...haha rainy day sleepy and hungry.. waiting to go back at 6 pm

what is chui kway cake?

alibaba and ednique, I also jus finish munching on crackers. Hahaa.... Going home soon. So tired! I almost fall asleep jus now.

ahnah

post ur cake here.. hahaa.. i tink the nearest to me one is chongpang... also nice... *swallow my saliva*

ednique

ur work place near ur home??

Date: 24th April 2010 (Saturday)

Jus repost this again. In case any MTB miss my last post. Please info me if u all interested. I plan to register soon.

Time : 12pm to 5pm

Venue : Suntec Singapore Convention Centre Level 3, Meeting Room 325 to 326

Name (Interested)

purelyz

ednique and hubby

ahnah & wife

Date: 1 April 2010 (Thurs)

Time: 7pm to 9.30pm

Venue: Swenson Cafe - Plaza Sing, Level 3

Reservation under Karin.

Name (Confirmed)

Ednique

Purelyz

Starz

scooby2010

jascmy

ducklingeshop

winnie

Snowy55

MVH

Saffy

dreymin

nekowong

I'll bring stickers to write name, so that we can noe who is who. Then dun nd to "err... u r..."

As my "just for fun" sugg last time, dress in "blue or red" to show ur bb gender. Small coloured accessories are also ok.

i'm back!!

the scan was pretty fast but took quite a while to confirm the gender....the more we r eager to find out the tighter bb shut legs....hahaha so notti

alibaba--> im working in Clementi but staying in jurong east.. so quite near also lah.. just that i hate it if its raining and the evening traffic jam is bad..

ahNah--> oh that is chui kway.. hehe i think i ever tried once before but halal one.. actually ah would be nice if i could find a halal one nw that u post the pic haha..

suika--> so ur baby is boy or girl? u sounded so happy surely everything has gone well [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ahNah,

ya lor....the butt facing dwnwards n shut her legs tight as we tried n tried....then finally she opened slightly big enuff to confirm....shake n shake her n she cross n tighten somemore....hahaha

Ednique,

confirm girl....heehee

dreamz: mine is the chong pang doc...dr chen..

my appt is 845am on 10th apr

purelyz: can u include me n my husband for the suntec talk on 24th apr..thx

Suika : u never ask your hubby to cough .. or sing song to make her dance ..

ednique : i think so .. never analysis the ingredient :p

does anyone of u have stiff fingers?

my fingers feel stiff and numb for the past few weeks..

nv have this feeling b4...

is this normal?

sorry to interrupt - in case anyone's keen i have a set of 3 Mrs Wong Boi Boi's books to let go

1) Breastfeeding - Your Best Gift to Your Baby

(2) Childbirth - Easing Your Way through Pregnancy and Childbirth

(3) Childcare - Understanding Your Baby's Health and Growth in the First Year

[email protected] if keen $15 for all three books includ postage

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3793814.jpg]

Angel--> ive heard abt ths condition bfore n my sis in law had it when she was preg. hers was whole arm. its better u go c doc or ur gynae k

Ednique,

i guessed so coz my boy so 'buay pai sei' legs open damn big when he's oni like ard 10wks but this 1 mostly cross leg....hahaha

ahNah,

cough? got use meh? ask him sing song i think she'll box me.....hahaha coz my hb is someone without music talents....can't even get twinkle stars rite

winnie,

u oso pinky? heeheee congrates!! now i hope i'm able to collect all the pretty pink stuffs from my friends :p

Angel,

could it b ur high intake of salt? better check with ur gynea

wow ahnah your birthday cake is really innovative looking. i guess you must be really touch. it is such a sweet gesture.

Angel, it may be carpal tunnel syndrome that is caused by pregnancy....

any of you want milk powder sachets from similac and anmum? my friends pass me some milk samples but i don't drink maternal milk as i am well covered by my multi-vits liao. if you want i will bring on 1.04.2010

Angel, if you have carpal tunnel syndrome try not to sleep on your hands and sleeping w your wrist straight. Shake your hand till the numbness goes away.

winnie, thanks, i will check doc irene chua out. wah .... kkh is so ex...

hi everyone,

have not logged in for a long time. my boy was out of playschool for 2 wks as he kenna'd flu right after recovering from the gate episode.

suika,

congrats on having a girl! is your boy excited abt having a sister?

Saffy,

ur boy ok now? my boy still too young to really understand but now will hv to keep reminding him that he's gonna b big bro n got meimei on the way to our family lor

xpink,

thanks

scooby2010

Yes. very touch.

suika

at least got use for us. My wife cough no use, i cough or tip tap on my lap, bb will move n dance.

Hi Ednique and scooby2010,

thanks for the advise.

will check with my gynae on the next visit.

btw, do u gals have any strange dreams?

I find myself waking up at night cos i keep dreaming.

sometimes, i even cry.

my hb keep laughing at me when i tell him abt this.

i went back with my hb to KL for qing ming.

but my sis in law dun allow me to go with them to pai.

they mention something like the 'dirty things' might follow us back.

Angel, it would be good to do some fingers exercise to reduce the numbness/stiffness.. my right wrist was swollen and painful during my #1 pregnant for the last 2 months.. couldnt eat seafood or "poisonous" food. went for acupuncture too.. seen gynae, gynae said might be due to pregnancy.. and said only get well after delivery.. which is quite true.. 1 month after delivery then the swell is gone..

winnie, we are in the pink team!

alibaba,

my mummy dun allow me to go... she didnt even tell me when she's gng... she say preggy mummy better dun go such not 'clean' places...

Date: 24th April 2010 (Saturday)

Time : 12pm to 5pm

Venue : Suntec Singapore Convention Centre Level 3, Meeting Room 325 to 326

Name (Interested)

purelyz

ednique and hubby

ahnah & wife

fumiko & hubby

suika, congrats. So u have 1 boy and 1 girl liao. So good. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Date: 1 April 2010 (Thurs)

Time: 7pm to 9.30pm

Venue: Swenson Cafe - Plaza Sing, Level 3

Reservation under Karin.

I think for those unsure abt bb gender can wear any colour except blue, red, pink... Jus a sugg...

So fast, tmr we will be meeting up! Excited...

Name (Confirmed)

Ednique, 4-Aug-10, Boy

Saffy, 4-Aug-10, Girl

winnie, 6-Aug-10, Girl

Purelyz, 10 Aug-10,Boy

ducklingeshop, 10 Aug-10,Boy

MVH, 10-Aug-10, Girl

scooby2010, 15-Aug-10

Snowy55, 19-Aug-10, Girl

dreymin, 19-Aug-10, Girl

Starz, 23-Aug-10

nekowong, 25-Aug-10, Boy

jascmy, 26-Aug-10

I jus write down the EDD and gender. It will be fun to meet 2 mummies with the same EDD as me! Also another 2 pair of mummies with same EDD. Interesting! We will have 4 blues, 5 pinks and 3 colourful!

If i make any mistake in the EDD and gender, pls update me!

Back