Last night, hubby throw his tantrum at Kayden again. This time I was very pissed with him liao. He practically "drag" my crying baby from the cot to our bed and my crying baby was horrified by his action and scream his lungs out. I quickly took my boy away from him and hug him close and try to calm him down.. after a while, he manage to stop crying and I hug him for awhile while he sleep before I put him back in the cot.
Hubby was still sitting on the bed, looking angry and frustrated. I ask him why he "drag" BB like that.. he say everytime without fail, when he try to feed the child and put him to bed, it is never successful. I told him "That is not a bloody hell good reason to drag my son in that way". Hubby asked me why I always put him to bed and BB can sleep for long hours but when he does it, BB never sleep more than 1hr like that. I told him it is just who BB is use to. I am the one to feed him, carry him, cuddle him to bed and take care of him most of the time at night and during weekend. Of cos he will turn to me more and I have a better technique as compared to him. Practice makes perfect.
If he wan his son to be closer, then be patience and pay more attention to him.
At 4.30am, BB woke up to drink milk, hubby woke up to feed him. This time he was more patience with him. After drinking milk, BB didn't sleep which is expected cause normally he wanna cuddle to sleep at this time. I never tell hubby and see what he will do to BB. This time round, he talk to BB and BB talk back to him. He change his diaper and hold BB in his arm and trying his best to coax him to sleep. I told hubby to bring BB to our bed and I cuddle him lying down and he immediately fell asleep till this morning 7.30am.. he was holding on to my night gown very tightly.
I don't why despite me telling hubby alot of times not to lose temper with BB, he always will. This time round I am really angry with him lo.