Jelly,
Wow, induce on 7/7 then take ML on 7/7... no need to rest?
Vivi,
I see... Good for you. Toilet training for boys really a nightmare...
This morning 5 am I got up due to gastric pain... so acute that I thought I might be in labour! Well, that springs me into action. In the midst of packing hospital bag now.... going to call up cordlife to sign up for #2... anyway, HB away on a 3-day camp... but I also got my sis to standby in case I need transport to hospital... Actually wonder if I could still drive myself to hospital if contractions kick in hee hee..
Today is the start of wk 37 for me... mixed feeling.. on one hand wish that BB will be full term (40wk) BB like #1... on the other hand, can't wait to be rid of this bump coz it is sooooo inconvenient.
Anyway, instead of idling at home, I've been taking #1 out on playdates.. This Wed probably will catch a morning movie with him and friends and then late afternoon swim and then dinner with my gal friends! Haha, really want to play all I can b4 confinement!!!