chelz,
I will be delivering in Mt Alvernia. I didnt particularly choose 5th July. My gynae just gave me choose any weekday once I reach my 37 week, so I just choose the 1st day which is a Monday. It is really no choice for me to have to deliver so early at 37 weeks. I have been getting frequent contractions since week 31, was hospitalised in KKH for 1 nite and has been taking Adalat and Ventoline since then to relax the uterus. So my gynae advised me to let bb out once full term at 37 weeks. And since my bb is about 2.5kg at 34 weeks, it should be quite safe to let her out soon. I have taken 2 steriod jabs in KKH tat time to mature bb lungs that time, so it is also quite safe that bb will not have breathing difficulty or lungs problem if born early.
I am bo bian to have to go thru csection this time again, as my 1st pregnancy was emergency c section, and I got preggy again when my 1st boy is only 4 months plus old. So it is advisable to go thru c section again instead of trying naturally, cos my this 2nd delivery will be too close to my 1st one, only 13 months apart. Sigh, bo bian lah. And also my dilation was v v slow. During my 1st labour last yeat, I was induced twice, had labour pain for 5 hours, and had epi and waited for 15 hours in total and I was only 5cm dilated still. So high chances is that I wont be able to dilate fast this time too. So to prevent me from gg thru failed vaginal labour and then emergency c section again, I shall choose elective c section this time.