(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Finally woke up from my nap.. felt so tired.. had a very bad sleep last night at Mount A.



FIL just came and went home. He wanted to come earlier to visit but I told him I wanna nap cos tired. He just drop by to pass me drink which he had brewed this morning for me. Felt so bad.



Just now went kitchen and I slipped when passed by in front of the toilet door. Realise there's small droplets of water on the floor. My legs spilt open and my hands supported my weight when i fall in front. Luckily never hit my tummy. But my pubic bone felt like breaking into two when my legs split open. I sms hubby and ask him how come in front of toilet door got droplets of water.. i remember he bathed just now.. i think he never dry himself well and walk to the bedroom. So dangerous.



Jacelyn: Welcome to the "going to pop" group. Haha!!



Fau: COngratulation!!

 


Junie: Ya.. i was so scared to get up immediately cos i scare waterbag will burst. Got up real slowly and gently. 2nd time i fall during pregnancy liao. First time was dog pee and now is water droplets.

 
Serene: I think Lollipop is a unique name for your girl... haha!! Quite nice.



Ya, i will be careful. I dun wan to go back to hospital again. Sick of it.

 
Fau, congrats. Had a good laugh reading part about consider murdering your hubby. So funny. You EDD same as mine.



Ann, you must have gotten a scare. Hope you're ok.

 
phy>> Wah...same generation as my HB cuz my HB's chinese name is 龙田浩 (Long Tian Hao).



That's why now my BB boy's middle name is 仕 as we're following the 'jiapu'.

 
Ann -- thanks ah.. actually my ILs are cantonese so we need a canton name... i was jus picking out some famous name.. and we had a good laugh over... 张柏芝.. cause.. if change away the surname.. her name will be 罗柏芝 (carrot juice).. in canton its called lor pak zi.. sounds weird right? lol...

 
Ann,

Good gracious! Go scream at your hubby left right centre upside down. How can he be so careless!



Hope you're ok. Go sit down and rest some more and monitor. REally dangerous to fall now...

 
serene n jelly: you are so funny!



Ann : You must be more careful leh!you admitted twice le hor! er..I keep reminding my hubby to be "socially responsible" at home coz he alwaz spill water, dirty something, eat n drop something.. and he doesnt care abit abt it one! Will juz wait till i find out and clean up.

maybe its a good time to remind all our hubbies!

 
phy>> Nope, haha...too young to be relatd to my HB :p



Jelly>> eh, what "ren" ah? U mean this 仕? It's pronounce as "Shi" (4th vowel), meaning warrior or soldier, heehe.

 
my hubby and I r cracking our heads today for baby's name!that's our agenda today.. hopefully can think of something.. getting very anxious n panicky liao

 
Talking abt names... me gotta change my #2's name from Ryder to Raydon... coz don't want him to be laugh at in future.



I'm using rui4 in the middle...this boy will be rui4 kang1

 
Hee.. u mummies are so funny esp Serene on the "carrot juice"! Hehe..



I havent tot of my girl's name yet but ever since i was preg, me and hubby always talk to my tummy and call my bb gal 小陈 even till now. 陈 is my hubby's surname.. In English we call her Small Chen. I so scared when she is born she only responds when we call her that. hahaha..

 
Serene: Lollipop as christine name la.. imagine next time when u talked to your girl " You are mummy's lollipop, you know?" Sounds cute right? Haha!! Lor pak zi sounds damn weird lo.



phy: Guys are like that.. they never think of it till things happen. Then they will say I really didn't know. Haha!!



AK: Ya lo.. One at 32 wks.. one is yesterday nite.. the fee quite high lei. That's also why I dun wanna stay in hospital till I pop.. also dunno when I will pop and hospital bill keep climbing. Rather come home.

 
Congrats Fau!!



Jacelyn: We same EDD! OFficially full term today. Just went for gynae appt and baby is engaged. He mentioned is anytime fr now. Excited!!!



Hmm.. Someone ask me abt the breastpump at Mt A. Is my friend who told me cannot bring. But i guess maybe u can just bring along and see if the nurse let u use..

 
Hi all mummies..



Been long long time nvr log in.. congrat to those mummies who had just popped!! so envy you gals can go thru the labour stage.. i got to give a miss to that.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]



Just went for my check up last thurs at 34 weeks++... my stubborn boy is at breech position.. and gynae say <5% his head will turn down as not much room for him in my womb anymore.. so she asked us to choose a date for c-sec after my 37weeks... and she is gg away from 11-Jul onwards... so which means tat i have to go for my c-sec at my 37 weeks!! after discussion with hubby.. we have choosen 5th Jul.. called the clinic to make all the booking and arrangement.. but can only confirm the timing when i go back next Mon for my next appt... hope everything goes smoothly..

 
junie

opps, apologies. sorry my chinese no good! then it sounds very good together! hee...



redbb

like junie said, it's okie. 37weeks is gd too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]`

 
Jo_lyn,

it is me who asked you about bringing pump to Mt A. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Thanks!

 
Hi mummies



sorry to interrupt.



I have 6 bottles of DOM (1litre) & 1 bottle of Yomeishu (700ml) to sell. All brand new! Selling cheaper than retail and provide foc delivery. Pm me if keen. Thanks!! :)

 
bliss tan: welcome [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



Anyone experience brown discharge? Just went to the toilet and realise i got that. Wondering if its the mucus plug. Any advise what shld i do??

 
hey ladies.. I'm going for a last movie with my hubby before bb comes along le [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Going to watch toy story 3..hopefully not too loud for bb! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



Ann : Maybe u should ask yr doc again leh.. abt your fall. Juz check to make sure it wont affect u having natural birth . Coz a sprain at this point of time can be bad as our pelvic are all softened by now to get ready for labour. better play safe leh.



btw during my last gynae visit, she sent me to labour ward for ctg.. my hubby first response was "huh!!going to be admitted tonight again?!?" I know what he is thinking man! Coz he complained that credit bill so high and none he spent on himself %$@*&!

 
AK: I think I am going to wait for awhile more and see. It's my pubic bone (where our pubic hair grow) that is painful.



Your hubby as usual is insensitive. Whenever I wanna tell hubby about something u wrote, i will tell him that "you know the lady whose hubby is real insensitive".. then he will know who I am referring to. Even my hubby also stand on your side and think your hubby shouldn't treat you this way. My hubby was also afraid that bill is high but then he worried more for me and BB. I am worried abt BB but also worried abt the bill.

 
Ann: aiyooo you must be more careful!!



jolyn: if its always clear then suddenly u see brownish, that might be the beginnings of your mucus plug! Put a panty liner on and observe it more. If it becomes pinkish or reddish then confirm it is. But dont worry, mucus plug is an "early" warning and so no need to panic~



jellypurin: Aiyo if the midwife too rough with me, maybe i will accidentally "kick" her and say OOPS! Sorry! Spasm =D

 
Jo_lyn: Mucus plug should look be mucus stained with blood like that. Not fluid discharge. Tat's my knowledge.



Jaclyn: But the water droplets on the floor also hard to see cos transparent. Hai..

 
Jo_Lyn: I also had brown discharge for the past few days. But i dun get it throughout the day. Only once but happens daily. I think is normal.. my gynae didnt say is blood or anything.



By the way, does any of u who used to have constipation prob poo almost daily now? seems like my constipation prob is gone, but i have stomachae every day which feels a bit like diarrhoea. I still have normal stools but i go like twice or even thrice a day!

 
AK -- dun hold it to heart first. bb and mommy safety is most impt. Althou i agree with Ann, my hubby also frown when i told him the incidents... but dun let it affect ur delivery and pregnancy. u need support, u can come and vent them out here.. we will be here to give u support [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
Fau - Congrats!!! Rest Well



Ann - Be more careful next time.... falling down can be quite dangerous for us... hope u are ok liao...



sweetkiss - same here...used to have contipation.... recently problem gone... become dirrhoea sometimes... Heard from one of my friend - that night b4 she goes to labour she had dirrhoea twice.. then come the "show"



Seeing so many popping mummies really make me more nervous & excited... haha... i can't sleep well recently & had dreamt of labouring.. wondering if anyone share the same experiences? sometimes even have insomia...



Just went to see the gynae - he said still not dilated yet... hai ya... still wondering my boy will choose which date to pop???

 
Morning i went to my Jb gynae, hubby drove me to JB as he got his agenda to do in the morning.



As waiting time was around 1hr++, he did his homework well. He went to polished the car, than he tinted the front and the side car to a darker colour.



I was left alone in the clinic all by myself feel like a single parent, the gynae was busy, many mummies delivering on Monday.. Hmmmhmmmm..



Gynae came at 11am and asked me how come my tummy like going to explode? So i told him legs & hands also going to explode soon.



He check my Blood pressure and says its on high side not good. Urine test was good.



Than he did the fetal growth scan bb length is good, water bag volume is good, placenta is good, BB weight is 3kg at Week 35+1day.



He told me i got an option to weight till BB full term which he says BB weight will be SUPER Heavy, bad for my Blood Pressure or to be induced around week 37 or week 38.



My next JB appointment will be 01 July 2010. Singapore KKH appointment will be on 02 July 2010. So i think i better stick to Singapore Gynae cause i am delivering in Singapore.



I think the Gynae in Singapore also will opt for induced labour for my BB if BB is big and blood pressure is on higher side.



C Section i tink gynae will have night mare cause my fats are thick and recovery will be hell. Unless emergency than die die got to cut me up..

 
Hi [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



Giving out samples of breast milk storage bags for nursing mummies who intend to store their ebm in milk bags. Please pm me with name and complete address if you're interested [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
Hello Ladies.



Husb and I have decided that Im gonna go for Caesarean. I have spoken to my gynae and he says that now that I am in my 38th week - it is safe. Since that is the case, we took liberty in choosing the date - this Wednesday.



Im more than ready and have packed my bag. Im going for my blood test tomorrow and will admit myself on Wednesday.



Wow... on the one side, I cant wait to see my little princess and on the other hand I cant wait to unload. It has become too uncomfortable already.. cant sleep... pee so many times... sigh!



I will keep you all posted. Wish you all the very best my dears.

 

jayamum: Wow! seems like just recently we had dinner at v8, and now u're gonna pop! Really very excited for you! Take care =)

 

Back
Top