(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

sweetkiss: at the expo, when i came across them, i just siam



so this Delphine has turned up at your house oredi?

 


DQ,

Haa, then good mah, at least they eat the "sin" for you :p I also waiting to see when my hubby will eat my sin for me..but i think he dare not..lol.

 
It has been some time since i last visited this forum. After reading thru all the messages, i feel so normal. Cos i am facing the same problems as most of you here... red spot starting to appear on my stomach, having sleepless night or wake up automatically early in the morning, sudden grow of my tummy and weight, back pain... etc etc..



Anyway... i am a great fan of Avocado Juice and used to buy it at Alexandra market but it is closed for renovation. Does anyone here happen to know where it shifted to?



And also i am thinking of taking up prenatal yoga classes. Though abit late now but i think it may help in my backpain. Any good ones to recommend? I saw from the website there is one called Mother & Child. Anyone tried that? Is it good?

 
ica: Nope, they’ll be coming this weekend. Sigh, I didn’t siam because it was one of the first few booths I passed by when i reached and I tot I had plenty of time to spare, so I juz let them entertain me while my hubby was lookin at some webcams kinda thing..

 
Sweetkiss - they will call again to cfm appt right? Don't answer, then they will not turn up lor... :p

 
sweetkiss: oh! either you can reject them outright (do-able?) or let them vacuum your mattresses for free, then stand your ground and say no to whatever they're selling. they'll be very persistent, for sure

 
suntan: once my titbits kena snapped up.. i feel sian.. wanna buy even more.

lol~

but i rarely eat titbits @ home.. scat my husby scold me. so muz eat on the sly when im in the office or @ my mum's!

hahaha....

 
DQ,

Ic, my hubby like me, love tibits, haha so he wont scold me for eating. Thats why i have to practice self control, if not sure over eat.

 
haha, ya they very smart. they actually checked my ic to see that the address i have given is the same as my ic. anyway the only solution now is to let them come and keep rejecting all the way no matter what...

 
suntan: my husby is the other way.. the health freak kind... so he'll ctrl wat i put in my mouth.



sweetkiss: another solution is to find an 'aunty' who's v 'yimjim' kind to reject the salesman. make sure the aunty dun kena convinced by them & ended up help them sell the pdt to u. hahah..

 
DQ: hahaha.. i tot my MIL will help me since she is one very "aunty" aunty herself. but when i told her abt it, she straightaway repeat "dun wan, dun wan" & told me to leave her bedroom out of it. so nvm lor. she say dun wan but i believe on that day she will come out and kpo one.

 
Hi Mummies, finally find time to log in. my gal was down with hfmd, so no time to come in here.



delphine: i once took their product also, so end up they keep calling, saying to come to our house for demo, so everytime we arrange the time, so before they come, they will call to confirm, after a few time, we put 'airplane' to them, no more call from them.

 
i gain 4kg in a month.. my gynae was shock.. i told him i eat alot of rice and potatoes.. last few months no gain but loss weight. so trying hard to eat more..so now i stop all my potatoes graving eat less rice and fried food. those who did not gain any weight try eating potatoes.. sure gain weight..

 
Hey ladies.. thanks for the suggestion on bedsheets. Will try to go and check it out.



Thread seems to be moving very fast today.



For now i still eat what i wanna eat lei. But i hardly finish anything. So far, doc had not mention anything abt my weight gain. Hopefully it's ok ba.



Also trying to exercise more and hope it helps.



Pinky: I do my yoga at Mother & Child at tanglin mall. Not too bad. I take Sunday class.



baby movement: I sometime hardly feel my baby move when it is lower in the womb lei. But when it position itself at my belly button area or higher abit, i can feel it move better. Hope that is normal. Today i felt my baby movement at a very high position lei. Just about 15cm below my breast like that.

 
yvonne, no i don't feel like throwing up if i just eat fruits for dinner. sometimes if i force myself to have normal dinner, i end up feeling like throwing up. still waiting for the day my appetite improves.



by the way, do you find your bb responds to loud noises? i went to watch a movie last night, the trailers usually very loud, but i didn't really feel much movement. a bit worried ...

 
Hello my dear MTBs.



Im back... after so long.. and I have just only managed to read almost all the threads.



Im also having similar symptons like tightness, itchiness, terrible heartburns, extreme lethargy and above all.. love those kicks and bumps from inside the tummy.



Glad to hear that all you ladies are doing well. Im looking forward to meeting ya all this Friday at V8.



Cheers.



Jaya

 
babycoco, you might want to get your gynae to prescribe you with zofran. i was throwing up badly previously- couldn't keep anything in, only soya bean.



so yeah. it's like a miracle pill and i'm so glad my gynae prescribed it to me. it's a bit pricey though and i had to go down to kkh/cgh pharmacy with the prescription but it was well worth it. you may want to give it a try.

 
babycoco

i brought my #1 for some music trial class recently and they played drums. i felt baby in tummy kicking like mad. got me so worried i walked out of class immed. but then its my #2 so may be different experience?

 
wow today so many posts on doritos and chips! I duno how long more i can resist leh! but putting on 10kg by 24 weeks is really quite bad le! Every time b4 my appointment, i'll be very hardworking and go to the gym to do treadmill. But as tummy get bigger and i get heavier.. pelvic and feet aches badly leh. Imagine by last trimester, bb will be growing very fast and with no exercise...how how. I dun want to end up heavier than my hubby leh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

 
sweetkiss : I was also approached by delphine pple several times leh. But on hearing that they will come to our place with the vacuum.. my hubby and I immediately said no thanks. The last time rainbow pple came my house.. they were sooooooo persistent that my hubby and I had a hard time rejecting them! Somemore they are mainland chinese.. my hubby cant really converse. When we said we dun want buy, they get very very nasty.. saying things like my hubby doesnt love me, doesnt care abt family, why i married such man... it was such a bad bad experience

 
Atomickitten : rhythmic movements.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



so tiring today.. my shipment came in.. i was checking all the items one by one.. making sure everything is ok.. tally with spread sheet.. kaoz.. i realise im really walking into 3rd tri liao.. back to the days with low energy.. no stamina.. i sit a while i cannot tahan..



then i had to take pics cause supplier didnt pass me some of them.. i have to do it myself.. edit, watermark it.. lol... imagine.. sing post came at 12+pm.. and i stopped at 7pm for dinner and continue to do again till now.. finally took a cold shower and read the posts!



haha.. i hope bb girl be good and give me some time to rest...

 
morning every1.tink bb sort of vibrate inside ur stomach=hiccups. Btw all,im damn sad.im hardworking n apply cream bt here goes few line at my buttocks.im e least unlucky 1 to hav tat.more 2 cum bt i hope no more liao. Damn damn sad.. My skin is acne prone n nth seems pretty in me. Though hubby say dun mìnd bt wat a start of e day..

 
serene, i'm in the retail line, i know how tough it can be when stock comes in. for us, we have to stick the barcodes, prices, sort out the garments, count the stock. very tedious and time consuming. but i love the smell of new garments ...



tek_koh, are our bbs supposed to respond to loud noises already? i'm 24wks preg.

 
atomickitten,

Me too, have been putting on weight at a very fast rate. But per my sis, she also put on a lot of weight in her 1st and 2nd trim but apparantly her increasing weight slowed down and remained constant after she entered into 3rd trim. A few of my frens also like that, so i am hoping i am like that too. I dont think i eat alot (3 meals as per usual), but still the weight seems to be increasing at an alarming rate...



As for loud noise, i dun think my bb reacts to it as yet. On the other hand, that day when i was in the moives, watching a very exciting and kan cheong part, then my boy started kicking me..that time no loud noises at all, but guess i am too tensed up and he felt it :p

 
jasmine: hope ur gal's better now...

now got bb already, i can understd how my mummy felt when i fell ill. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



babycoco: my bb doesnt seem to resp to loud noises yet... mayb still too soon? dunno leh... but i do feel him fr time. so im not worried..



re: zofran... it's a damn exp drug lor. i also took tat in my 1st trim. i got a shock when i pay.. it's $7.50/tablet. i got fr kkh.



jayamum: wheer u went? MIA for so long...

cya on fri!!!



serene: wah... tat's v long wkg hrs for u.. despite u r ur own boss :p



atomickitten: im already heavier than my husby... sob [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]



cheese: i also haf the annoying lines.... so sad rite! hope it'll become lighter... ive them on my thighs & butt.

 
I loss 2 - 3 kg during the first 3 months.. hmm now i still dun have any stretch marks on my tummy yet (TOUCHWOOD) but alot of those pimples marks.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

 
Hi all...I am new to this thread of msgs.



Has all the mummies here already bought your strollers/prams? Any recommendations on what is gd and value for money?

I heard Mclaren is popular but there was a pdt recall some time back.

What abt brands like Graco, Quinny, etc?

 
nikkibaby: hi there!!

u r a jul MTB too? welcomewelcome!!

i bot maclaren techno xt. cuz my elder sis using tat model n im a lazy gal.. so i juz copycat her.

so far i tink its not too bad...

but other mummies here also bot other brands like peg perago. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
Hello morning! Had a gd rest last nite & MIL cooked yummy porridge for breakfast today.

What a nice beginning to my day! Hehe…



I have lines on my boobs lor. Even uglier… But butt all along I have stretch marks leh.

I heard if lose/gain weight too fast will have one.



Today I am going for my monthly checkup! I also hope my gynae will not comment on my weight gain.



AtomicKitten: oh gosh… I need to learn to be mentally prepared for their “verbal abuse”. But luckily my hubby is those “fierce” kind, he can also be very “不客气” if he has to. LOL!

 
Nikkibaby>> I bought the Capella Cony stroller (Capella's latest model).



I like it cuz it's easy to use (can just use one hand to open & close the pram) & quite light (6/9kg) for me.



Most importantly, it can be used for NB onwards and fits into my HB's hatchback car!

 
Morning ladies.



Pinky: Each class is max 12 pax. It depend on how many students sign up for that class. It doesn't mean you choose a Sunday class for the first lesson then every time it's a Sunday class. After every lesson, you can register for your next class on which ever day u think is convenient for you. I took the package after trying out the first lesson. It cost $198 for 8 lessons.





AtomicKitten: Ya.. like what Serene say.. rhythmic movements.. at first i thought BB was punching/kicking me.. then it came again.. and again and again.. at quite regular interval like how we hiccup.. it happen for awhile. So I feel baby is not kicking/punching me.. baby is hiccuping. Haha!!

 
zofran: DQ, i first went to CGH to buy it ok, it costs $10/pill so i was quite happy when my gynae told me to go kkh cos it was at least cheaper than $10/pill.



don't really depend on it anymore now. just have it for standby.

 
Nikkibaby: Welcome to the group. For me, I bought the Inglesina Zippy.. find it good, easy to use and price was reasonable.



Actually, you can go to Baby Hyperstore to take a look cos they have quite a wide selection of prams there. Test the prams out yourself. Push them ard, open and close their prams, get a feel of it. Their pricing also known to be lowest in town.. even lower than fair/expo pricing.

 
sweetkiss: so shiok!!! got yummy porridge!!

im so hungry lor... i ate 1 chicky sambal bread + 3 choco roll bread (mostly air one) & im now munching on doritos!!! help!!!

my tumtum still feels empty...



cherry: wah! how come cgh so exp?? now i also nva use zofran.. i didnt even finish my 10 tablets. cuz it's so exp.. i always tell myself to tahan... haha.. now left w 3 or 4 tablets for stdby too.



cheese: my thigh lines r v v obvious... tat day wanted to buy 1 more pair of maternity shorts for wkend wear.. then i saw my zebra-striped thunder thighs in the mirror.. i gave up the idea.

damn depressing...



n im now still eating so much.. hahaha.. self contradict! :p

 
Good morning Ladies.



hi Dqueen - i was so caught up at work... terrible man... non-stop action for nearly 3 weeks. I was on and off trying to log in to read the threads but couldnt. Only yesterday I managed to read all.



So glad to be back in this world compared to the "working world" - a bit sian.



Im looking forward to meeting you ladies this Friday. First I was thinking - how am I going to identify the MTBs at V8.. then I laughed to myself and realised that I will look out for all the ladies with the "round tummies" hahahaha.



Any of you gals been experiencing some cramps at the vaginal area.. but the pain goes away after we gently massage it. I feel that it is my body's way of telling me that it is preparing the "gateway" for my baby to come through in 3 months time.



Excited.

 
Nikki baby (nikki_baby) - you want to provide some details so that I can include you in our table?

EDD

Gynae

Hospital

Child No.

BB Gender

Name of BB

 
Anyone packed their hospital pack? haha think if I am free this weekend, will throw in the stuff in our duffel bag...

 
DQ: Haha.. dun depress la.. think of BB and everything is worth it.



Opposite to you.. I dun feel hungry in the morning most of the time. Sometime i just eat for the sake of eating. Hopefully BB is not lack of nutrient.

 


Back
Top