(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

genice

yah! $38.30 is good! is mothercare having offer nw? some of the shoes would prob cost as much if there's int shippin costs involved

tigerbb

will do tks!

Hope: the prices are good those Pedipeds. i dun mind to buy next round if there are anymore sprees. hope that your friend is all right to be our US contact. hee hee

Yupyup Elise! I'll try to cajole her! She has two kids of her own! But she doesn't even know this brand! Shes surrounded by many cheap bargains ard her but she's not tempted! -_-"

tigerbaby, np. thx thx.

mummies, does ur boy/gal like to sleep lying face down, butts up up??

Hi Hope

I've transferred $31.73 to your bank account. Pls check. Will pm u on meeting u to collect. Yah, hope the wifey can liaise with us so we can save more!!! Thank you so much for arranging.

Hope, sorry for late reply. Been busy with work. Can I collect at yr place over the weekend? I'll pm u my hp no. Going to transfer the $ now.

My friend is heading to states today and will be transiting in Sg when she's on her way back to Indon.. I can order Pedipeds to be sent to her bro's place cos she wil be putting up there and then when shes transiting, she can pass to me.. Estimated wait time is early Sept.. No int shipping cost either.. I wil be getting her to help me carry a few shoes for my colleagues as well.. Any mummies keen?

Any mummies want Pediped shoes from US NOW???

I might be able to order Pediped shoes online cos hubby's there NOW. Want to join in? If so, need to let me know your orders by this Thursday midnight. Remember to let me know the size you want. Max 10 shoes. Will remove box to save space. PM me please.

Hope

Oh... I'm exploring the Pediped website and realised there's admin fee charged for credit card payment for currency conversion. How u pay so won't hv this additional charge? Btw, tot there's an int shipping charge list fm the website? U no need to pay?? What a good deal u hv!! Mayb I'll wait for your orders. lol...

Elise

My son just upgraded to his 18-24 mth size, i think his feet is on the large side. But considering the shoe is arriving in Sept, u may want consider a bigger size. Have u go mothercare to try out the size? I go mothercare try the size when i placed my first order with Hope in June, that time he is wearing 12-18mth, now when the shoe arrive in late July as per schedule, he is ok to wear the 18-24mth, our LO feet grow very fast.

Dot

I tried out the soda powder method with my burned pot, i boiled for at least 30 min with the soda powder but only some black strains from the side came out, no effect on the center of the pot. I think the pot is beyond repair already [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Luckily I "outgrown" the passion for the ipad2. Think there is still a lot of things we can't do on a ipad.

Elise, amy is right. my gal can wear her original 12-18M the most for another 2 months. she is already wearing flex 21M. i would suggest u buy flex 22M and onwards if getting in sept. just a guideline on the sizes:

21M - 12-18M

22M - 18-24M

23M - 2Y

24M - 2Y

25M - 3Y

26M - 3Y

27M - 4Y

28M - 5Y

29M - 6Y

30M - 7Y

Koaru/Elise: Both my mum and mil can help to take care of him and even my mil did offer to help me to pick him up from the child care below my hse if i could't pick him up in time. but I dun wanna trouble her u see.. she stay in tampines and i stay in sengkang.

DOt: I understand wat he means. but u see, now darius is always at my mil plc and wat they teach and let him do is out of my control. sometimes i really dun like wat they teach him. They find it funny but i dun. they can put him on the sofa and let him crawl here n there. then wat if he fell off the sofa? but my mil always think it will never happened.

tywong: what the name of the CC?

Bebe75: I understand the Pro and Cons. but really sian leh.. actually y i oso wanna put him at child care so i will hv an excuse to my boss that i need to fetch my son from CC so I can be realise from work on time. sometimes really sick n tired at work. every day leave office ard 8pm..

Haiz.. Forget abt it. Think I will just wait till my hubby finish his training then decide.

Classes

I see all of u been discussing on classes. so which one is good to attend? i wanna bring darius to attend weekend classes. but which is the best so far.. too many option for me to absorb liao..

oh ic thanks Amy & Tigerbb. i let my gal tried the shoes at Mothercare, end up she scream and wail like nobody's business. dunno why she hates to wear shoes!

Hope, i think i change to 18 - 24M bah. 22M

Adeline, you off work so late huh? do you have a fixed timing to start work or u r on shifts?

there's a conner-navy design under Flex series also... can we get those for our little ones now?

yaozi, i bought from pedipeds site before with my SG credit card.. there's no admin fee charged as it will be charged in USD, so no currency conversion for them.. when billing u, ur credit card company will convert back to SGD.

Haha.. the pair i wanted oso OOS !

Btw,

I haf 3 bottles of Cetaphil 473ml Brand NEW

Face and Body wash to let go.. $13/bot

$35 for all 3 bottles.

Any babies still using it??

Calendula Cream 2oz, very lightly use, in fact use twice onli.. $10

=D

raleigh, i can understand what u feel when u talked abt darius in ur inlaw's. For me, it's my parents. They let him touch, does whatever he wants. told them off but is useless. the good thing is i can tell them off but they dont listen lor. so i try to convince myself that maybe i send my boy to cc earlier, at least the teachers can teach and keep him more occupied?

raleigh, i going for trial class at kindermusik this sat.. maybe you can check it out??

cherish, the earliest also have to wait till 18 mths lor.

Parents/PILs taking care of our kids

Cherish/Raleigh - as much as we do not like the way grandparents' deal with our kids, sometimes really have to close our eyes. My man always says..Look at their intention, they mean no harm. I know what he means, but sometimes their behaviour with our kids can really make me a monster, bringing out the worst in me, making me sound like a demanding, petty, unreasonable woman that I never thought I would be..hiaz..

i have not told my PILs that I want to sign up my boy for playgroup next year..cos I know they will say I am crazy/KS or even cruel to send him to school at 18 mths old, or maybe I am wasting their son's money since I am not working. I told my man, that once our son settles in the weekly playgroup, I will look for a job, then yr parents can help me to jaga him for the later half of the day, and I will close my eyes for that half of the day. If yr parents can understand my "limits", only then I will look for a Full time "proper" job. Seriously, I can never trust them to discipline my kids...cos we have different values. And knowing how my PILs like to test my limits..I dunno when I can go back to work full time..

Hey mummies!

Been bz these days and hardly log on! Anyways.. pedipeds update again ok? spoke to my fren and she's gg thru a family crisis over there nw.. dun wanna burden her further.. but she should be coming back as scheduled..

Elise: i work office hrs. usually start work at 9am. but it really depends on my schedules.

Rabbit: u miss it. anyway, i been to kindermusik trial before liao..

tywong: will go check it out. thank you.

Bebe75: I am closing both my eyes liao. haha..

Just a vent...recently got my house keys and everyone got excited. And my man actually gave his dad one of the access keys without discussing with me. Despite that I have already shared with him my concern..that I am not comfortable letting his parents having a set of our house keys. In the past, we did give them our keys. First house, FIL brought his own contractors and started doing measurement without telling us. And he even got his own paint and painted the room that we meant for him without discussing with us. Second house, FIL brought his friends up to my house while we were not at home, and again without telling us. I blew up my top but I let my man to tell his dad off. However, I think they are taking my silence far too much.

And now, my man actually gave him the access card without discussing with me. I am so hurt and felt so betrayed. This is also my house!! And last night, I told my man, that he should tell his dad to stay off the renvoation issue (his dad wanted to help us to supervise the reno process). I said I dunwan him to go up and instruct the workers to do this and that. The workers shd listen to my ID, and my ID takes our instructions. FIL already started suggesting many ideas and things to buy..and I am so so fed up listening to all these. This is MY house, and I am not doing reno for the first time, why does he has to meddle??? Why does my man disregard my feeling??? And he even had the cheek to yell at me last night. Yes, I am petty and calculating..cos yr parents and you have no respect for my privacy and feeling!!! Really really upset!!!

And now my man said he will ask his dad to return the keys..I said no need, since u already gave him. And he shouted at me, "My fault OK??? I ask him to return and close the case, CAN??"

Now I am the bad guy??? WTF!!! And last night while dinner with his parents, FIL told us to pass him the car keys so that he can help to ferry my kids from sch if my man is away! Hello!!! first my house, then my car...I was so fuming that I immediately rejected. And my idiotic man dare to scold me and ask him to keep quiet!!

I am supposed to bunk with my PILs while waiting for the renov to complete..and now I really feel like moving to my mum's place instead and my man said "Up to you"

Really really piss with him...out of 10 times we fight, 7, 8times are always cos of his parents..and I am so sick of facing his parents..told him today he can bring the kids to his parents' place for dinner..but count me out..I need a breather!!!

bebe75, cool down cool down.. is your hubby very close with his parents? if yes, i suppose he may does some actions that may hurt ur feeling w/o knowing why.. we know men are sometimes insensitve to our feeling. also, i'm not too sure but maybe ur ILs are just trying to help out but they didnt know that they hv overstepped that limit and forget abt the privacy u would want? try to talk to ur hubby abt ur feeling and thoughts after both of u have cool down. realise that when couples are still angry, they tend to say hurtful things that they dont meant it.

bebe

i would b super irritated w the hb if he does smthg like dat.. he ought to have consulted you first.. and both air views to decide conclusion.. my mum has a set of my keys.. right frm the start.. cos shes been helping since first renovate.. ur ils prob thought that they wanna help and relieve ur burden w/o knowing they are doing so.. have a gd talk w them?

hi bebe, i also dunno how to advise you. but i do agree that your hubby is not so understanding to your feelings. i understand that ITS MY HOUSE, why have to listen to others? becos last time i bought my house, my MIL's father commented and said lousy house, my SIL came over my house, also said why buy such a low floor blah blah blah. so i totally know that irritation. why they bother and comment so much and kaypoh? aiyo, just ignore them. 1 ear in, and 1 ear out. they really suck. its your house, and you are free to do whatever u like and want.

any feedback using babysafe mattress.

some says strong latex smell, some says it's hard but some says it's cooling & firm for our babies/toddler's spine.. please let me have our feedback, opinion. thinking to buy the single size mattress

Julia,

I have used their pillow and I don't really like it due to the latex smell. To me it's quite strong and I'm abit worry that it might be harmful from prolong inhale.

Mummies, need your feedback on your fav. strollers..

want to sell my Peg Perego 2009 Pliko P3 for something lighter, more comfortable. so many brand in the market.

Hi hi mummies

Hv not logged in here for a long time. But always on fb.

Hey bebe

Argh I feel for u. I think ur fil tries to b helpful but yet not knowing where to draw the line. And maybe ur hubby don't see anything wrong with his daddy being helpful. But bringing pp up ur house is not right at all.

Haiz my mum also makes my blood boil. Everyday tells me how my son only wants her and not me nor my hubby - wah - testing my patience. And I can't lose my temper in front of my kids else my elder son will imitate. Argh.

Just rant it out here or on fb ya. We will b ur listening ear. Don't quarrel too much w hubby. Hvg a whole new hse is a wonderful thing. Must enjoy the process. Smile.

Cath - thanks..currently I am staying with my PILs till end of next week when the reno is scheduled to complete. So everyday, I have to ren ren ren...sometimes I cannot tahan my PILs esp when children disciplinary issues are involved..I will call my sis and rant to her...think I am going to incur a hugh phone bill this month..kekeke..

Bebe,

Talking abt disciplinary issues- YES I hv to agree fully how terrible it is. Sometimes I felt v useless - like everytime only ngiam ngiam ngiam n not find a solution. But my hse is now rented out and now staying w my parents. My mum is totally haywire. I hv strict rules for the kids to sleep at 9 pm latest. But my mum can bring the elder son out till 9pm not bath nor eaten. Gosh!!!

But maid also brings along a set of problems.

cath,

i'm also facing same issues.. however it's my dad. i find no point i tell my boy not to play e.g. an umbrella now when my dad will just let him play once i turn my back away. he can still tell us in front of my boy that 'gong gong will let u play once ur parents are away.' i gave up reasoning to them already as they wont listen and also they are helping me to look after my son. what to do??

i login to forum if happen to see there's update and occasionally on fb during office hrs. home laptop is down!! arrghh. dont know where to ask ard if see my boy behaves certain way lor.heng that bliss advised that day on fb. thanks bliss. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi, I am selling away the Haenim play yard to clear space

1) 6 panels Haenim Normal Play Yards (Blue and Red design) to let go at $65*

Consist of the following :

• 1 Activity (Normal) panel

• 2 Doors

• 3 Plain panels

Condition is 6.5/10

* Buyer may want to buy replacement parts+:

• Suction pads (A few have dropped off due to wear and tear )

• Bear stickers (Decorative purposes only, buyer can leave out if there is a budget) Optional

• Mirror sticker (Not reflective, buyer can leave out if there is a budget) Optional

Self collect. Interested buyers may email to [email protected] for viewing.

+Replacement parts can be purchased from SMH Bulk purchase spree:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5360294.html

Back