(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

missbluey, i still wondering how come so gd can claim our whole antenatal expenses coz it's almost $1.8K lor..

my bb last poo poo at 5.30am leh.. am worried.

just want to rant, i just started using my avent sterliser and instead of the light going off in 8 mins, it takes 18 mins to go off! From the first use already take so long. Now have to bring to the avent customer service to check. sighhhh... so troublesome.

jojo, get a cup of hot water (not boiling) and put in the milk bottle into it to warm the expressed milk.

If baby is drinking from it while it gradually cool down, its ok no need to reheat. If baby drinks only 50ml and there is remainder which will drink in the next half hour or so, you can heat up again in cup of warm water. i am not sure how long is the lifespan of the milk once it has been heated up though. anybody has any idea on this?

Dear girls,

Pigeon is having a warehouse sale next week... at their office, 84 Genting Lane, Cityneon Design Centre

17th Jul 2010 (Saturday) 1000 - 1630Hrs Open to Public

18th Jul 2010 (Sunday) 1000 – 1630Hrs Open to Public

Must bring CASH there ok!!!

Bluberi,

I know of bb who dun poo for days but pd say ok n he was on tbf somemore..

bebe75,

my boy also hv expulsive ie poo wif a loud fart sound.. I also think it's the foremilk - other than embarrassing if outside else mine seem ok leh

jojo, sparkle,

sit yr bottle of ebm in a mug or bowl using hot water. i only warm up ebm to body temp around 40 degrees. I try not to warm it hot besides nutrients loss I dun want bb to get used to warm warm milk n ESP if he feeds slow, will turn cool n some fussy bb will refuse - so far my boy finishes his feed in 10min n I never re warm it..

Sparkles

can buy the caps fm TMC phmarmacy

btw I hv alot of caps thinking to sell off cos my per pump is more than wat the glass bottle can hold n mt boy drinking more also

pm me if u keen to get the caps fm me can gv u the glass bottles at the same time

Kelly

the binder fm mdm Ida gd rite I also bot the line cream fm her

I bot the bnder fm maidenform also but oos hv to wait 4 weeks so tis cm in useful

now

Jojo, sparkle

to add on, once bb drinks ebm cannot be kept beyond 1 hr Counting fr the time he drinks.. at least this is wat I do. And I dun usually warm up milk too early cis sometimes bb may overslept unless he shows some cues.

I bought nuk cap n disc in stead of screw rings on hospi bottles

Hi All, am new to this forum. Been reading the post and am glad to know that other mommies are concern about the same issues as me!

My baby was born via C-section on 25 Jun at TMC.

Read on the La Leche League International site that it is perfectly safe to color and use permanent on your hair while breastfeeding. Thus no need to throw away your breastmilk (or liquid gold) after your color of rebond your hair.

Read it here:

http://www.llli.org/FAQ/hair.html

I have already booked my hair appt for as soon as my confinement ends! Hee...

rainelle,

Don't know how to use sling :p ...

Maybe my CL spoilt her! LoL... Her daughter was telling me yesterday that her mum (my CL) cannot slp well at nite cos she miss my girl... Told her to tell my CL I oso cannot slp well cos got to keep waking up to feed my girl and carry her to slp! She staying quite near me so later she walking over to see my girl...

Re: Coloring and rebonding

My stylist told me as long as they do not touch the scalp it's okie.. I did the whole works the day before my girl's full month celebration... Mummies who have me on their FB wold have seen the "NEW" me... keekee

Kelly: How much is the binder?

tiger baby, i think e mittens causing pimples on my boy's face too..all e milk n saliva then he rub his face and eyes.. though i trimmed his nails still quite sharp leh..

wk 6 also growth spurt?? my boy cant stop feeding until i just latch.. no time to express..

mummies,

Just spoke to Mdm Ida and she ask me to help her to consolidate orders from anyone who is interested in getting the 3 straps velcro binder so that she can order from her supplier. Pls email me at [email protected] if you are interested by noon tomorrow. Thanks!

icey

do you hv the phone no and the address of esther yeo clinic? my boy has had his cough for more than 3months le. go whichever pd also can't help.

kelly

can send me a pic or mms of the binder? how much ah? so super tempted to get it.

Rain:

Nursing wear is lidat de price.. Abt 25 & above. I gt mine frm bp..

Genice:

Wah! Caps my name :p I'm ok.. Find afforable place ba.. Today jux sign my 6in1 pkg & went fox shopping agn.. Lol

Xiaoxin

Maid free le aft I return wrk hw? Bo Lang luk aft bb sigh..

Miko:

Hw much is the binder Ida selling? Am interested!!! Anyone can tell mi price?

xiao_xiin, bp one still reasonable pricing.. went and see after i posted the message.. but those retail shop are so ex! intend to get a few piece in case bring my girl out..

Cath

Ester Yeo clinic number is 65652822.

Add: Blk256, Jurong East St 24 #01-389 S600256

Call before you go down cos I think they are under renovation. Not sure when will it be over.

cath/kelly/mezzo,

can post pics of the binder?? line cream is meant for? any strong smell?

jenn,

welcome & congrats!

thks for the link! very useful since i intend to rebond! hehe.

saw this link for family-friendly restaurant, might be useful on our upcoming gatherings??

http://sg.******************/articles/family-friendly-restaurants

Hi Mummies,

I have 2 packs of S size (46pcs each) Petpet diapers selling at $14.

Pick up at sengkang. If keen, pls PM me to arrange. tks!

missbluey,

i don hv the binder cos during the time that mdm zaliah did massages for me , she has not yet has the binder. Miko/ kelly/ mezzo can probably advise.

Icey,

thanks for the contacts for ester yeo clinic.

Dino:

Ware's ur location? Amk has 1. Near to courts @ amk central Dr Vera (f)

Tpy central children's clinic tel 63540662 Dr heng (f)

Telok blangah wic my son #1 juz went not bad oso

Healthtrends family clinic tel 64746237 Dr Edmund koh

Hi,

I stayed at lavendar.thanks for your info.

Im on total breast feeding.. but not sure why bb suddenly cough so bad today. im so helpless and worried. Each time he coughed, hes jerking hard.. heart pain for me to see..

Hi,

I stayed at lavendar.thanks for your info.

Im on total breast feeding.. but not sure why bb suddenly cough so bad today. im so helpless and worried. Each time he coughed, hes jerking hard.. heart pain for me to see..

sharky_siak, thanks for the info! i am going to ask hubby to buy some stuff at the pigeon warehouse sales

Mummies, i can't go to the outing/gathering leh. i'm still under confinement leh, somemore if i bring my bb out. i sure get a whole lot of nagging nonstop. sigh.

Miko, rainelle, I also just took out mu mim sling this afternoon. Still haven get the hang of it with my bb but with my dog, it's so easy n she's so comfortable inside. When I first put bb in the sling, my dog got so jealous that she ran over n sniff bb, as if saying, "y r u in MY sarong??"

Sheryl, at least u got a trustworthy maid. Not like mine. Cheer up!

Rainelle, I got the mumsfairy nursing singlet. One black n one white for $58. Plan to buy normal front button blouse to wear outside n tada! Become nursing top liao.

xiao_xiin, lol! y u put dog in 1st? got wash not.. lol.. i realise bp can get nice and reasonable nursing top.. u shld take a look!

Elise, so strict cannot go out? I went shopping by myself today at tiong bahru plaza. So happy!! Bot combi toys for my bb n my kellog's k. Hehehe...

Sheryl, my bb's pd is also edmund koh. He's on the same floor as my gynae. So convenient. Anyway, he seems quite popular hor? Always see a lot of kids in the clinic.

I think I also can't join the gathering. My dog cannot stay at home by herself alone!

When I pregnant, I already put her in. Then ask maid to wash. But I just put her in again after bb tried. Scared she jealous la. Dun intend to wash again liao. Bb must get use to his fur-sister. Haha! When I took out bb's rattle, my dog wants it leh! She thinks all toys in the house belong to her.

Thanks! I will take a look. It's shopping time again!

xiao_xiin, aiyo must wash! now too young better dun take risk! maybe a few months later than let ur baby slowly get use.. now ur bb still small, sick oso very troublesome..

y ur doggie can't stay at home herself??

Xiaoxin:

Trustworthy? No lor.. She steal things. zzz den like woodblock lidat.. Haix

Mealtime dunno hw to cook oso.. Damn jialat n best of all bb dunno hw to luk aft defeat the purpose of hiring her so nw wanna change maid

bebe75,

my bb regurgitates easily too. But not as bad as my #1. Is quite normal for baby to regurgitates so must burp properly n keep baby upright for 5-10 mins before putting bb down. Once bb move and stretch or make noise, pick bb up again to burp.

genice,

Brought both of them to chinese sinseh and do tui na today. hope they get better. my #2 catch the cough from #1. Sigh ..

I'm going to withdraw #1 from his school. I feel the school is not doing anything about sick children. He always fall sick after 1 week of school. He was totally fine during holidays...

Sorry to chase u again regarding the vac package at healthway. how much did u pay for everything the first time round ? need to prepare money for vac soon..

Dino,

My bb is coughing too.. yes very heartpain to hear that. as if every cough is so painful to them.. sigh!

Rainelle, haha! Ok la, will wash. Do u gals wash your mim sling after every outing? So ley chey hor...

My dog is used to 24hr human attention since young. Now has become super sticky n pampered. No heart to leave her alone at hm also. Even when i leave her with the maid, she will lie by the door n wait till I come home.

Sheryl, quicky change, Mai tu liao. We hire maids dunno is to suffer or wad. My maid after long lecture on Monday nite, wed mornning start to stunt already. Everyday my hubby come hm I'll nag n nag to him abt the stunts. Amusing!!

bebe coz their muscles not mature yet thats y reflux and throw up milk more easily.. my baby also throw up a few times today, like merlion.. last time dun have de lei...

angelbliss, my bb also poos with loud farts, squirts out too.. if too watery, could be coz too much foremilk, too little hindmilk. but even so, as long as he's gaining weight, its ok..

rainelle, my bm not oily, its sticky..

welcome back lilysnow...! congratz!

sparkle, YES YES my avent sterilizer also takes more than 8min.. u mean can call them to complain and bring back to check? i even took the trouble to drain off the balance water, then add 90ml water, and it takes > 8min. tat time i very engorged so i offed the mains at 12min, then took out the pump to use.. so if i boil water using fast heater, need to mix with abit room temp water so not so hot? koaru how u know its ard 40 degrees already?

finally gave in to pacifier last nite.. coz baby was fussing for 1+hr with some loud wailing and he cant be settled even after feeding.. in the beginning he was happily suckling, would cry for us to put back the pacifier when it drop out.. then mil disturb disturb, say i shld just feed him earlier.. i dun wana bother arguing so we took out the pacifier and feed him. after the feed he fuss again so we tried using the pacifier, but he dun wan it already! haiz duno is it coz switch pacifier and breast so soon he dun wan pacifier le.. very pek chek with my mil sometimes.. shld have just listened to my own instincts, let him suck pacifier to sleep.. then after that he can wake and cry for feed.

jojo,

some warmer will indicate that the temp is for warming milk at 40 degrees. I got my warmer cum steriliser from Pigeon and it has various modes, one of which is the 40 de warming of ebm.

I will leave the ebm in feeding bottle in the warmer for 15 - 20min before feeding cos it take quite a while to warm. But sometimes baby fuss a lot already, i will bo pian put into warm water to warm.

mil always have their way of thinking.. never mind lo, next time you know, at least your baby will take pacifier, so not to worry.

morning ladies!!

i haven even used my avent steriliser leh.. oni be using next week when i bring bb to my sengkang home for full mth celebration. hope mine is working well.

mi really bad mama lor.. last nite i fall asleep at 9.15pm aft toking to my hubby pn the phone. my sis said she will wake mi up to take over bb at midnite, but she nv, instead she and my mum stayed up to look aft bb.. i oni woke up at 5am to see my mum sitting on the sofa sleeping n my bb my her side. i feel so bad lor.. they let me sleep almost 8hrs undisturbed. really must count my blessings!!

i tink my bb got flu leh.. very heavy breathing coz one side of nose block.. tried to remove the mucus fm her nose.. greenish one.. poor thing.. tink need to bring to PD?

Morning mummies!

Just a reminder that for those interested in the binder, pls email me by 12pm today. The binder is $30 and the lime cream is $15. You will pay mdm Ida directly when she delivers to you. Email me your contact no & the area you are staying so that she can contact you directly and plan her delivery[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Pls don't PM me.. Piggy77 pm me yesterday at 2pm and I only receive it this morning! [email protected]

Rainelle: I tried several times with my boy before but failed.[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Tot of getting the ergo instead..

Back