(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

Hope, 2pm can la, your sm in tpy right? We meet at 2pm at some playground and we can leave at 3.30pm, the babies can't play so long anyway and my piggy needs to go home for his piggy spa.

Switch yr mil thing to Saturday or better still cut short his time at her house wahahhahahaha! The class is 10am cmon! 45 mins only, he can get to grandma's by 12 latest.

Jenn, wanna join or not?

Amoooooooorouxxxxxxx I saw a mummy doing spree for carters osh kosh..... You do also pls leh so I can order thru u....

xx is it? i was afraid to visit him coz scared i will she bu de.. if he nian wo i also sad.. if he dun care me already i also will sad.. so mao dun.. >.< when is zz's lunar bday? bbR shld be same rite?

ty, 2pm ar.. if hb back with the car in time i sms u kk.. if he cant rush back in time, then i gotta give it a miss liao, duno how to go out with bbR and all his barang barang without car.. hope, too earli hb sure nt back yet, so cfm cant go.. if 2pm can still go play until 3.30 then go class! haha.. but then wont have time for them to nap le lo..

Genice, I cant take leave on friday ley[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Zoie, u goin kindermusik tis weekend morning? If so, can i join u..

Osh Kosh / Carters

I went to the webby but the clothes dun seem appealing leh. Or did I juz got bored with the boys' clothing?

Gitz

Response no good for CB spree leh. Not worth to order unless in bulk de.

Irene, zinc and I will be there this sat morning. U gotta call up n register for the trial class. By the way, it's at 9am!

Zinc, u still have the number for Irene to call?

Zoie, what time sekolah ends??

Jojo, taxi?? I would have offered to pick you but I got gynae appt in the morning then marketing then rush back with groceries for maid to cook.

amo

yesterday my colleagues brought a box of goodies to work.. but ALL not for me! they bot tonnes of girls' clothes la!! so pretty and nice! i din wanna talk to them for whole day sia! cos they only comparing dresses that jojo can't wear!!! hahAz!

ty

think timing abit tight liaoz.. somemore if play too much, tired.. jojo will fall aslp in class AGAIN!!! think u better go ahead w ur plans.. and tell me how Royce is!!

morning mummies.. i thinking what FM to feed from 1 YO onwards leh.. any suggestions?? does all fm taste more or less the same? other than NH and soy fm.

Ty,Swim trial on sat morning ah! Aiya I can't go le! Please let others have my slot.. Thank you!

Later u going to Royce? I used to bring my boy there, they require annual fees + hourly charges.. Think now they hav increase their price to $12 per hour. Only one parent allow to go in..

Genice - can't join you in the Kindermusik trial tomorrow cos my gals wanna attend their sch fun fair.

Party

I never like to organize parties but PILs side expect us to..very leh chey to prepare..this time round I only invite immediate family..no other relatives or frens..wanna keep it simple and cozy..decide to order those mini-take away buffet..HB actually wanted BBQ by the pool, but I objected..cos I kn we will end up staying at the Pit bbqing the food for others..and I am paranoid with kids by the pools..and with the recent sweltering weather..I need aircon!!

Zinc - The scene setter - is it adhesive? I mean, is it removable? My function room wall is quite plain and boring, will be a great idea to use a scene setter. Is it reusable? If yes, I prob can use it to deco the kids' bedroom after the party..ha ha

Buying balloon is a great idea..those kids I invited, their age range from 1.5 yrs old to 10 years old..very difficult to choose party pack..personally I dun like sweets/candies party packs.

Royce?

What is that? Royce chocolate??

Rabbit - u can ask for sample from the milk companies. The other day I had a call from S26..they said they will send me sample for Stage 3. That reminds me how fast my bb has grown...no longer infant formula liao..

My boy is still rejecting FM..I think he prob drinks less than 50ml of FM per day when I am around.

ty/amo, i want.......CArters spree. pls pls pls! include me can???

Sharky, my mum ask me to use cotton wool, wet with water and wipes her gums and the 2 little tooth that she have. and i also bought a small toothbrush from Pigeon for 1 year old. use that as well leh.

Bluey, eeek. dark water, so disgusting right? huh, u applying Work permits for those FTs huh? or visas?

xx/bliss, no mcdonalds huh. then how about book a hotel function room and let all babies to play there? unsure of the costs leh.

bebe, the S26 very good hor. still can call you to send you sample huh.

rabbit, your gal also drinking S26?

i see royce chocolates! lol.

sidetrack, heh.

xiao xiin,

bu zhi bu jue, this june will be my 5th wedding year le.

elise,

its actually airport passes. =p

Peck, Royce is not free entry? In that case I may go to the Polliwogs at east coast instead. Don't see why should pay when quite a few other places r free. I will let tersher take over your slot then. Anyway y u nt free on sat mornings?

Rabbit, Abbott also called me yesterday offering to deliver sample, this nutrition adviser called Paulene, she's v nice so you may want to try calling her to see if you can get sample for Gain IQ or Pediasure. She was telling me stage 3 is very different from infant formula, so gotta intro slowly, mix with infant fm at the start and monitor baby adaptation.

Elise, I tried to order carters and osh kosh online tdy, but can't checkout with my email add leh, dunno y. I got vpost add so if u want we can share the postage. I not keen to join the spree in the other thread becos the mummy's exchange rate not favourable. Let me know. I still trying to check out.

elise, no leh.. my gal drinking smiliac step 2 now.. i was thinking gain IQ though.. i cheapo lah.. thinking if i should choose a cheaper fm.. hahaha..

Elise/ Ty/ Amo

I just did some carters spree! Can hop on to join if wanna.. U just foot ur own shopping loot and package shipping cost, I'll bear the base charge since im ordering some for my boy.. Couldn't resist

Pm me if u wanna my vpost mail k

Bebe

I referring to Royce gym.. Not the chocolate eh

Ty, no cabs!! I cheapo!!! haha.. If realli bobian I'd rather take the bus.. Haha!! But if emergencies then no choice la.. Thanks fr thinking of trying to pick me.. Nvm la we go another time oki! I tink polliwogs must pay de lei, better call to chk..

Tried the swimtrainer ytd.. BbR was initially ok with it de... Then I left him w hb in the pool n went up to take camera.. On my way up heard him wailing Liao.. Fast fast went bk to the pool n aft that he refused to go into the water Liao, kept crying.. Tink I left him too fast, shld haf let him warm up, start having fun then I go off.. No choice hb went bk to take the mushroom float.. Had to try a few times before he allowed me to put him bk in pool.. Will try again this wkend.. Mayb I didn't use the swimtrainer right.. His face quite close to water, mayb he leaned forward, drank some n got scared..

Just saw that some mummies are considering Stamford Catering due to the recent food poisoning incidents from Mum's kitchen. Do PM me for contact if you prefer to liaise with a contact person from Stamford when ordering instead of going thru online so that she can ensure that the food quantity and quality is there. Know her cos been liaising with her for my company's functions and now asking her to help with my hse warming. Strictly for june mummies hor[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mummies, I'm back from hols. HK is really not child friendly. Full of staircases and restaurants dun hv baby chairs. I ergo-ed bb around till my back wanna break. 10kg is really no joke. My stroller sat like a white elephant in my hotel room. Urghh

Cooking - I managed to cook porridge everyday. Prepared the ingredients at night and set alarm to start the slowcooker at 645. Bought sashimi to cook as fish slices for her and bought carrots, sweet potato and vegetables. Brought a shredder there to prepare these veg. 

jojo,

poor bbR. try again another day bah.

talking about swimming, i just brought my bb for his first swim @ the swimming complex near my house on vesak's day. think he quite likes it. wanting to step into baby pool. but only about 10mins, haha. we kiasi lah, afraid that his eczema will flare up again & also scared he will catch cold.

Tersher

I find HK quite child-friendly leh! All the restaurants I go have baby chairs. As for stairs, I find it no different from SG ie overhead bridge no escalators. But malls are ok. Maybe some parts of the MTR exits only have stairs thus I usually take the exits with escalators or lifts. The only annoying thing I have about HK is able-bodied people will squeezed along for lifts even though I clearly have a stroller with a kid inside [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Haha... sorry for laughing. But I find it funny that you cook congee in HK - the land of congee!!!!

RWS

I booked my staycation liao. Happy. I am going from 27-29 June when school reopens. Hopefully less crowded.

Jojo

I also don't like to take cabs with my baby. I find it dirty!!!! Hahaha.... Maybe cos my luck not so good, always end up in cabs where either the driver is coughing like mad or burps, smelly taxi with used tissues on the door handle etc. Ew!

Ahh! Ty u ordering for sx also? Wad u order huh? Gimme ur shopping list lei! I merely have tees and more tees! Nothing much to buy! I wanna a girl!!

Jenn, I cannot find those mtr lifts leh. Had to climb stairs after stairs. No escalators at the exit points too. For bb chairs, the best the restaurants offered were booster seats which I then use together with the Ergo as a safety belt. Dun expect child amenities in 茶餐厅 but was surprised that lei garden, xiyuan restaurants not to hv them. Hmmmm

Hee I was indeed tempted to conveniently feed bb the congee there. But Bo bian leh, I think of the MSG n seasoning n I gave up...

Ty, Royce not free, you have to pay $50 for member fees for a year and entry fees everytime u go!

Sat morning is jovan's music class lor

Hi mummies! I am mummy of a 28 month old girl and an 8 month old boy. I would like to share with you an awesome website to buy vitamins and organic baby items. The website is (http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=EBI116). Worldwide shipping is only US$4 and the savings I have made from buying from this site is huge! Here are some of my favourite buys:

1) Prenatal DHA http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Prenatal-DHA-500-mg-90-Soft-Gels/22736?at=0 only costs US$24.61 for 45 days worth of pills. And the DHA per day is 450mg, higher than the ones that my gynae sold me for SG$55! I’m still taking them so that my boy can get DHA from my breastmilk.

2) Organic Fernugreek to help breastfeeding http://www.iherb.com/Fenugreek-Organic-2-fl-oz-60-ml/2925?at=0 only US$12 a bottle and it helped me to increase my supply by almost double! The taste is not strong and quite pleasant!

3) Sugar-free toddler vitamins http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-Source-of-Life-Animal-Parade-Children-s-Chewable-Sugar-Free-Natural-Grape-Flavor-90-Animals/25894?at=0 US$14.03 My girl loves these!

4) Happy Baby brand organic baby food http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=happy+baby is so natural and wholesome! It’s much cheaper than Singapore! My girl loves the organic yoghurt snacks and my boy loves the organic baby food!

5) Avalon organics baby items http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=avalon+organics+baby They work so well for my boy with Eczema and smell great too!

If you are a first time buyer, please feel free to use my referral code EBI116 to get US$5 off your first purchase! Happy Shopping!

Sorry to interrupt... M selling Similac Follow-on Formula 400g (suitable from 6 months) for $10 (brand new, exp 13 June 2011). Collection from Nanyang Crescent (Jurong West) or Turf City at 9.30am or 5pm on Tues, Thurs, Fri. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

We are moving overseas so also having a garage sale of home appliances, furniture, children's toys and items. Click here for details: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/gms/2389797585.html

hope, there's no guaranteed for bb girl. but if u want, touch your preggy friends stomach. hopefully u will get one! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Can't mc on 6th june leh. mine is a new job leh. :p

by the way, u wkend playdate at your house really cannot huh?

Rabbit, how much is Gain iQ? my gal is beginning to drink Nan Pro Stage 3 already. i heard from my friend that as babies grow up, they need lesser nutrients, esp in FM.

Also selling the following:

1. Quinny Buzz Shopping Basket $40

2. Mendala PISA Pump $300

3. Baby Swimming Pool & Musical Neck Float ($50)

4. MIM Baby Sling $20

5. Hanamugari Japanese Baby Carrier $10

6. Avent DECT Baby Monitor SCD525 $100

7. Babylook Baby View Mirror $20

- Bought in Germany, not available in Singapore

- Large panorama mirror (19.5 x 10 cm)

- Can be used in almost every car. Just attach the mirror to the headrest of the set in which the car seat is in with the TÜV tested velcro attachment system

Collect at Nanyang Crescent (Jurong West) or Turf City (Tues, Thurs, Fri 930am or 5pm)

Pls PM if interested. Thanks!

Irene, the number to call is 6585 3326

Carters spree: I always use Comgateway buy for me service.. coz i cant check out with our SG address.. is it so ah? always need to pay that extra 5% leh..

Elise

Playdate on wkend abit difficult.. Met up w Jojo earlier during class.. Will 7th Jun b ok so that bbR can join too? It's tues.. Ty, will sx wanna come over too?

Zoie

I checked out my orders alr lei.. U might want to check out ty's.. Btw I ordered my iPad online w engraving alr! Waiting for the delivery.. quite easy to order online.. Minus the hassle at the store

Zinc

Vpost for carters can.. I Nv had a comgateway Acc.. Been using vpost all this while

Hope, i wanna join the playdate at ur place too. so it's Jun 6 or 7?

Zoie, u getting ipad 2 fr telco or apple direct? I just got mine fr singtel at $399 2 days ago.

tiger

wahz! 399! cheap! i bot at err.. i can't rem sia.. 798 i think? for 32gb white.. only wifi.. i think likely 7th? so that more mummies can join? i'm ok with both dates actually =)

zoie

apparently based on webbie, ships within 1-2 wks.. i ordered on 13th.. not here yet

musikgarten

anybody keen in this? next sat at 3pm at jurong west.. have spoken to the teacher

Back