(2010/03) March 2010 mtb

thanks for the link, jmmabb. I think I can go shop for stroller there.

babyl and babybear, the victim's family actually has to flee the courtroom during the gory details of how Ms Stice was being cutted up...so sad...

I ask my mum to say phonics L but I can't catch it either. I asked is it L-OU she says no. Wa piangz. Maybe I should just tape down the voice in slow-mo.

Torayme, seriously I've no idea. If u can find I dun mind buying also.

serendipity, i think can order direct from their site at iqboosters. i like her voice. so nice...

babyl, if u read The New Paper...they reported that the killer actually took the baby, placenta and the entire uterus to the hospital and claimed to have given birth to the baby boy. But the doc examined her and said there's no signs of having given birth. That's when the hospital realised somethings wrong and called the police.

Seren,

I'm not sure if hubby will be bringing Eva to massage tonite instead cos he scared Sat morning a lot of pple. I let you know separately k.

Where's the mee rebus anyway?

CC,

I can help to fill up the empty slot on sat if need be. PMed u.

BW,

I see. Okie that's why my 7.7kg gal still won't be prescribed tablets by PD then.

Seren,

Yup tasha was sick. But recovered after chinese med. Just a neighbourhood sinseh tt i saw b4. Thank god she likes chinese med powder form but absolutely refuse to drink the black liquid chinese med. Hope Dylan & all the other kiddos get well soon.

BW & Toray, my doc is Dr Chan Tat Keong at NEC Singlasik Centre, he is a snr con very skillful. There is slight pain after surgery due to strendous to the eye muscles bt overall is quite ok. Believe me dun find out hw doc do the ops I heard too much and on the ops table I had anticipated wat will happen that raised the fear by 100% more. My case is complicated due to thin cornea and uneven eye shape and doc said I need to go for the latest tech and the cost is at $3300 for both eyes exclude the 1st review cost. After ops need alot of rest the next day will be ok. I experienced star burst during first night sometime sudden blurriness and dry eyes hopefully everyday will get better 

The best is I can finally see clearly without spec and contact everyday now. Can see baby clearly if I am expecting 2nd one hehehe

Seren,torayme,

Count me in if u all r buying BM's albums. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Prisc,

We wait for ur good news!

Happie holiday and long weekend.enjoy the precious time with ur loved ones....

wow...thanks for being so detailed, Pris! I think I have to save up some shi fang qian for this procedure.

babybear, let me check on the shipping and etc and I get back to you on this.

Priscilla,

Congrats on new eye sight ;)! Wish I had courage, somehow I'm a bit scared going for procedures.

I'm waiting turn 40 round the corner then see if I'd have budget ;p! Also by then I'd be able to fix short sightedness and long sightedness heeheee.. Or I might just for go fixing braces and do lasik - it much cheap then braces.

Hi Mommies

I went missing for a long long time.

Pris,

I also went to dr chan for lasik5 years ago. He was not a senior then, going to be.. So far my eyesight has been good.

Don't know if dr chan is still the same, I remember when I went for follow up check, he'll do it very quickly and didn't like to entertain questions.

Hello mummies!

hope you guys enjoy JWT trial class tmr! =)

pris,

wow. you are brave! i'd never think of doing though my hb went for it. bet you can see least 90% now? =)

toray, seren

that's a nice vid. and..her voice is so familiar but i can't make it out where have i listened before. lemme know on shipping charges too. i might be interested! =)

babyl

lac has grown so much! girl sounding like bruce lee is definitely a head turner. so cute! hehe..

QQ

glad to hear tasha is well! btw, is chinese med that good? cos' tt never ever crossed my mind. my fren's bb was brought to so-called baby acupuncture? cos' he's sick and hmm..i think he got well after.

toray

oh man..the woman is so sick. argh..why does such people exist in the world? oh man.

WF, soooo long never "chat"! Hope all is well for u and El! Hahaha! Lac is one tomboy like mummy! She is girly only when she needs sayang n will lie on my lap and wriggle.

Torayme, i am keen in the CD too! If getting, count me in too can? Thanks!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Good Morning Mommies,

received sms this morning from JWT - pls read

Good morning Carol, Hi im Sharleyne from JWT kIDS Gym. Carol with much dissapointment, I would like to advise you that the trial couldnt run today due to leakage at our UE Square branch. We are told by UE Square management only at 7am. All classes are cancelled today. Kindly advice if u want to reschedule and we will offer at 50% and we will refund d difference or u dont think your group could make it for a reschedule. Pls advice. Thank you for your kind understanding!

Regards,

Sharleyne

Please advise which will be option - reschedule or cancellation:

do note that 50% discount will be extended for re-scheduled class and full refund if we choice to cancel the class altogether.

JTW UE Square - 207 River Valley Road,

1. Winnie

2. BabeE

3. Cc

4. cherli

5. Reenren

6. Chloe

7. BW

8. LadyK

9. Wish

10. Jules

11. Lynn

12. Lotusmom

rescheduling option: PLEASE indicate best choice of dates or cancel - pls note that we might not enjoy the same rate if unable to meet 12pax

dates: 30th April, 14th May, 21st May, 28th May.

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - flexible

4. cherli -

5. Reenren -

6. Chloe -

7. BW -

8. LadyK -

9. Wish -

10. Jules -

11. Lynn -

12. Lotusmom -

BW, Lotusmom,

ive sent EMail, hope you read in time. pls update me mobile if possible [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

rescheduling option: PLEASE indicate best choice of dates or cancel - pls note that we might not enjoy the same rate if unable to meet 12pax

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - flexible

4. cherli -

5. Reenren -

6. Chloe -

7. BW -

8. LadyK - 30th April, 28th May (got 7th May?)

9. Wish -

10. Jules -

11. Lynn -

12. Lotusmom -

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - flexible

4. cherli -

5. Reenren -

6. Chloe -

7. BW -

8. LadyK - 30th April, 28th May (got 7th May?)

9. Wish -

10. Jules - flexible

11. Lynn -

12. Lotusmom -

Rescheduling option: PLEASE indicate best choice of dates or cancel - pls note that we might not enjoy the same rate if unable to meet 12pax

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - 30th

4. cherli - 30th

5. Reenren -

6. Chloe -

7. BW -

8. LadyK - 30th April, 28th May

9. Wish -

10. Jules - flexible

11. Lynn -

12. Lotusmom -

Rescheduling option: PLEASE indicate best choice of dates or cancel - pls note that we might not enjoy the same rate if unable to meet 12pax

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - 30th

4. cherli - 30th

5. Reenren -

6. Chloe -

7. BW -

9. Wish - all dates in may except 30th apr (least preferred)

10. Jules - flexible

11. Lynn -

12. Lotusmom -

Dear mommies, please put down a date so we can at least start to vote on preferable date. Flexible is according to majority, if you have certain date already mentioned that cannot be attended - pls do not put flexible and opt stating date or cancel.

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - flexible

4. cherli - flexible

5. Reenren -

6. Chloe -

7. BW -

10. Jules - flexible

11. Lynn -

12. Lotusmom -

Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 11:05 am:       

Dear mommies, please put down a date so we can at least start to vote on preferable date. Flexible is according to majority, if you have certain date already mentioned that cannot be attended - pls do not put flexible and opt stating date or cancel.

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - flexible

4. cherli - flexible

5. Reenren -

6. Chloe -

7. BW -

10. Jules - flexible

11. Lynn - flex

12. Lotusmom -

carol, alamak I at UE sq now! Lol. Let me get back to you on the new date ok, I'm now bringing my boy for tui na instead heh. So sorry didn't have time to log in until now! Bummer ^^

BW,

sorry you traveled all the way... i don't have your mobile contact, sent an email earlier.

update on date when can [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 12:37 pm:

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - flexible

4. cherli - flexible

5. Reenren -

6. Chloe -

7. BW -

10. Jules - flexible

11. Lynn - flex

12. Lotusmom - all dates except 14 May

Rescheduling option: PLEASE indicate best choice of dates or cancel - pls note that we might not enjoy the same rate if unable to meet 12pax.

$9 will be reimbursed accordingly - either via bank tramsfer or on day of class. Depending on JWT refund procedures

dates: 14th May, 21st May, 28th May.

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - flexible

4. cherli - flexible

5. Reenren - 14th may, 21st May

6. Chloe -

7. BW -

9. Wish - 14th may, 21st may, 28th may

10. Jules - flexible

11. Lynn - flex

12. Lotusmom - 21st may, 28th may

Carol, it's ok, my fault for not checking my mails regularly! :p Wow $9!!! Noone will believe me if i say i pay $9 for JWT trial, hehe. My only available date: 21 May...

Rescheduling option: PLEASE indicate best choice of dates or cancel - pls note that we might not enjoy the same rate if unable to meet 12pax.

$9 will be reimbursed accordingly - either via bank tramsfer or on day of class. Depending on JWT refund procedures

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE -

3. Cc - flexible

4. cherli - flexible

6. Chloe -

7. BW - 21st may

10. Jules - flexible

11. Lynn - flex

serendipity, went Yu Guo just now, got the queue number before the clinic opens for the afternoon session. Faint man, really crowded lor. Waited an hour before it was our turn and it's because my husband went counter to enquire as our queue number is 30 but somehow queue numbers above 50 got called first. I find their system quite lousy actually, chaotic! I was asked to go room 7 as well. Xu yishi. I find her so-so but the tui na lady is good! Am going back tomorrow morning and Monday afternoon. Now my boy sleeping, hehe. Was worried he will create havoc at the place but lucky the tui na lady was very willing to help distract my boy. I paid $24 for seeing Xu yishi and the tui na. Another $17 for 4 days of yao4 bao1. Will bring my boy to Yu Guo weekly from next week onwards until i see improvement. Siong man...not too expensive but the waiting time really kills us. Hope to be able to bump into you and Dyl there one fine day, keke...

Hi Mommies, I've received an email from Barbara about shipping from her site to Singapore. I also asked for her recommendation on what to get.

Please see if you are interested too and let me know and what are the items you are interested in. :D I will be ordering from her directly with her recommendation. (and a big thank you to Serendipity for introducing such a sweet voice to learn Phonics from)

From Barbara:

I believe to start with I would recommend one of my specials, the “SPECIAL CD/DVD VIDEO GIFT SET. It lists for $50.00, but as a special you can get it for $25.00, plus a special on shipping right now of only $4.00. This offers you my newly updated famous Sounds Like Learning CD that you will want to play at EVERY nap and EVERY night to help your child go to sleep and learn without pressure. It also offers the Apple apple Aaa DVD video in the set that brings a visual experience for your child of the famous phonics song that is on the CD. The set also has my new CD called Fingerplays and Fun that is used while the child is awake. Your child from now to about 3 years old will love to sing, and clap and jump to the music on this CD. They love it!! I have also developed a little DVDvideo of the 12345 Counting song on that CD. Children love to watch it and it helps them get the concepts of counting. If you are not familiar with my videos, click on the upper right hand corner of my new site and it will take you directly to my YOUTUBE site where you and your child can watch my videos! Feel free to look around my site for other CDs. Once you click on the picture of the package, it will take you to an area where you can read about them and play clips of the music on each CD. Once you listen to them, if you like, you can add those to your order too. I must be honest…my favorite CD for listening and calming myself down is my Lullaby CD. Listen to some of those songs and see if they speak to you as they do to me. Everyone has different tastes in music, but my music was created to help the child learn without pressure. Except for the Lullaby CDs, they were made for children, and we adults might get bored with them…but your child will love them and prosper!

Hope this has been a help. Check out my new site, and if you have more questions, feel free to contact me. :)

Again, thank you so much for your interest in my products. Your child is blessed to have a mother like you!

TorayMe, sounds interesting. very gian.

BW, tui na for what ah? I know some of you were talking abt it but din take notice. Now with Mik like that, this tui na seems to have pretty gd effect.

Torayme,

Include me in for the special cd/dvd set,pls!xie xie... really,like what she said on her site,the lullaby is not to please the parents...its really boring... i think i will fall asleep before c goes into her dreamland... yeah,a big thank u to seren,c loves the video clip so much... she can sing along at alphabets even...

1. Winnie -

2. BabeE - 21May

3. Cc - flexible

4. cherli - flexible

6. Chloe -

7. BW - 21st may

10. Jules - flexible

11. Lynn - flex

Torayme,

Plus 1 set of the sound like fun IQ set too. Just now c kept disturbing me,cannot browse the site in peace... so total 2 sets for me (the earlier post).using phone,so cant copy and paste the link here leh...let me know total hw much,i tt $ to u.

Back