(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

celia

I'm not too sure about that...do you have the prescription with you? You can check with the OTC... if not, call up the clinic and ask the nurse if your gynae can provide another round of prescription or that you have to wait till your next appt?

When is your next appt btw?

mico: cannot eat bittergourd leh..cooling..i also feel that my mouth is tasteless, that's why keep wanting to eat salty, sour & spicy food

Mico: i think we have to admit the women from generations before are much stronger and braver than us. there is no way to compete man.

Kath: No worries. Just hope you find something that helps!

Serene: yeah, but nothing i can do to get rid of the water leh. feel thirsty all the time. sigh.

Peng: I cannot find recipe for the baked pork ribs.

tira bon,

I have very bad water retention too during my #1 pregnancy! I believe the water still stucked in my body till today! It was due to lack of water. Not true that drinking more water result to water retention. is the other way round acc to the doc. That's why this time round, i must try my best to drink more water!

serene: i din know it's youth day. but i'll be on leave cos my mum need to see eye doctor for her cataract so i have to look after my girl at home.

me too.....dont feel like working.....

i keep on yawning since i step into office.... some more my office so cold....lagi feel like sleeping...

Mico: 9th week already [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Serene: really? but i really drink A LOT of water. sloshing all the time.

hi mummies!

i'm new here.. 8W6D today, EDD 6-Feb =)

feel like having MOS ebi rice burger for lunch later.. prawns is ok right?

tira: my mom said cannot eat sting ray and those fishes that are near the sea bed cos of some content which are not good for babies.

helo maomao.. welcome..

my sis jus called and tell me to put cute babies photos on my office desk.. so tat my bb will also be cute & chubby.. hahahhaa

WhoofyJo: u can do that. the purpose to see cute baby photo is to make mummy to be feel happy. and happy mummy makes happy baby. cos at the end ur bb will look like either u or ur hubby wont be the ang mo cute bb in the picture. hee

think I will keep on eating slice fish soup & chicken rice liaoz.. so many things cannot eat.. and my office gonna celebrate a colleague's birthday soon, planning to go AMK to eat crabs !!!! Aarrrhhh.... also cannot eat..

whoofyJo: u know last time i heard people said dun eat crab when preggy else ur bb next time hand very busy.. touch this and that.. so i din eat for my #1. but my girl also busy.. touch everything. so not true one la.

the thing is. eat only cooked food. dun eat raw food. i thinks seafood is ok but dun take those high mercury one liek shark. and if u have shistory of ezcema, prevents seafood too.

mico.. my gynae also told me tat we cannot eat pork liver ! Very important !! all mummies must take note wor..

whoofyJo: yeah dun eat pork liver. i think i read from book too. cos lots of bacteria.

snoopy: tt's what im trying to say, we hear many things lor.. dunno true or not.. some proven false. haaa..

snoopy.. realli ah !! tats very comforting leh..

cos my colleague told me tat during the time when her mom is preggy wif her sis, they have crabs at home. And funny thing, they lost 1 claw.. cant find it anyway in the house.. and when her sis is born, she has an additional small finger..

oh.. another thing my mums said if u see anything unsual abt a person's look do not say it. keep quiet. cos it's pantant for preggy woman to comment on this. u get what i mean ?

Ooh maomao has the same EDD as me!! :D

maomao where is yr gynae and intended hospital? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mico: yalor, my mom specifically reminded me that..but her warning came 1 day late cos the night before when i was eating with my husband, i saw someone "strange" and kept looking at him..kena scolding from my mom lor..but i didnt comment anything la..

Snoopy: Yesterday i went to marton-bell too, i bought their pants, jeans, 3/4" jeans too. The sales person there very friendly. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Tira...the baked pork ribs i not yet update loz...feeling very lazy :p

mico...is normal that ur mouth feel tasteless, think most of us experience it at this moment

Back