(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

faith, every week i go to my in law place, my girl took a while to settle down.. i have to carry her to let her familiarise with the place and people there first, before letting my in law carry. else she cry like nobody business.. even her fav daddy hoax her also no use..
 


weiting & genesis, tried my irobot liao.. not bad not bad, my floor not so dusty after first round, very clean. now got to see whether it does its job every day or not.. i schedule it to run every morning when i'm out at work.
it has a bit of prob trying to dock, can't seem to find its base, so keep on cleaning here and there, have to guide it back nearer to the base, then it can sense. maybe i will try to change my base position and see how.
 
Hsppy Mother's Day to all mummies
happy.gif


I brought my gal for her 6 in 1 injection on Thur and started fever on Fri, lucky today is fine
happy.gif
My gal only 6.2kg, 66 cm ....seem quite light compare to others here. Is she underweight?
 
Hi Jaclee, Roomba 560 is a US model. Roomba 555 is Europe model. They are exactly the same base machine. Infact all 530, 535, 540, 550, 555, 560, 565, 570 & 581 etc are the same base machine with different battery capacity and accessories. Hope that clarifies. This is also an improved and latest 560 with newly design 3 arm side brushes, green cleaning head module & pet series bristle brush. You won't find 555 in US so I don't know how you get the info that 555 is improved over 560. 560 even comes with 1 more virtual wall as compared to 555.
 
Jaclee, thanks! I'm receiving my irobot later from thomas.. Whee! Looking forward to non vacuum days!

Happy mothers' day to all mummies!!
 
Wheeeeee, weiting oso join the no vacuum club! Lol..

Jaclee, jus leave the irobot after pressing the dock. It will go bk, dun need to guide..

Ivy, join us la. Ask Terence buy for u.. Mothers day gift. Heehee
 
Yuki, my girl even smaller lor. Think nw only ard 63cm n only 6kg!!! Arghh.. I think mushloom mentioned tat her bb oso small size de.. Think it's healthy as long as they double their birth weight by nw
 
Ainsley, yup! Steady man, I really hope can say bye to vacuum already... Just now thomas sent it over to my grandma's place cos I was there then tried.. Wah so exciting! Thanks for the recommendation!
 
Yup I will.. Hee, actually hb doing all d hsework now, I psycho hb to buy to ease his burden also. Lol... Yup commission not bad an idea.. Wahahha..
 
i saw the dock button flashing, so i guess it was trying to dock, but it can't go back. coz i placed the base in one room, maybe too far away. then the vacuum already runs for an hour and a half.. repeating the same area dunno how many times liao.. any idea ah?
this evening i walk on my floor, no powdery feel, so shiok.. haha...
 
Aniseley, my gal abt the same weight....she had not double her birth weight....she was 3.46 at birth.

I tried to feed her more but she refused....if take more then will puke so i try not to force..

Just now, my MIL was carrying her upright position then she suddenly throw her head backward and my MIL did not caught her in time so was swing backward halfbody ...got a shock,..now worry if her head twisted as she cried badly ..so upset
 
ainsley, he still thinking... he say expensive leh... anyway he doing the vacuuming so leave it to him lah haha. sicarly he ask me buy him as father's day gift..
 
happy mother's day everyone!!


anyone keen to buy lamaze jacques the peacock from amazon us$9.99 havent include shipping
 
yuki dun worry abt the swing backward part k? my gal did that to me 3 weeks ago also i got a shock when she suddenly did that n worst ting is my first reaction was to swing her back instead of using my hand to catch her.. so she swung backwards and then i swing her back again.... she also cried badly but all ok... if u are worried do monitor her for a few days see got vomitting or any difference in her behaviour
 
calamari, she ordered from us outlet.. if got lobang again she will let me know n i will post here...


genesis our babies now abt same wt le at 7kg but jaylen is much taller!!
 
ooh jaclee... u ordering from amazon also ah paiseh then better dun "disturb" ur spree...sorry ah... i'll go order a peacock for myself
happy.gif



calamari, just saw the arch on amazon my arch abit different i go search for it first n let u know
 
hehe, just a word of defence for Khaw.
happy.gif
I have been buying things from her since 2008. She is really a good bp seller n willing to go the extra mile for customers. I wanted to buy a pack of 5 rompers but was unhappy that her partner say I cannot see the design of the last romper cos she not willing to open the ziplock packaging n mess up the rolled up rompers. But Khaw was very obliging n helped me check the last romper design before I bought. I am sure she will not intentionally sell something that she knows is not authentic. Must be a misunderstanding bah.


my Bb also slim slim cos lost weight from cough.
sad.gif


roxy, only the peacock how about other designs? I prefer those with attached rings for pulling. ;)
 
sigh.. i mentioned it previously, but everyone so busy talking about stocks and property.. then the thread move so fast.. always kena ignore.. if other mummies more convenient to order from you then u just take their order la..
 
jaclee... no worries ah... im gg order now also, dun tink the mummies will make up their mind by then ;)


pauline n calamari same here... i also bought stuff from khaw aka ade since 2008 and she's been a nice n very fair seller... i overpaid her for some hankies which i didnt know n she was very nice to tell me and even sent me a new pkt of hankies at discount.... she's been very nice
 
jaclee, i m not sure leh.. must ask thomas.. hehe.. But you try not to guide it and see if it can find the dock before the batt goes low. I don't think it matters where the dock is bah...

ivy, haha.. since he vacuum then ok la.. lol.. ask him to mop also. keke..

yuki, i read that babies will double their birth weight between 4-6 months. But diff babies grow differently also.. Active babies tend to burn more calories and put on weight slower. PD said her weight ok?
 
pauline... raelynn really looks v cute in e picture u posted
happy.gif
im gg order peacock only... since its got most reviews...
 
Hi Ainsley, ok so she still have abt 1.5 month to 6mths ...so still have time to double her weight
happy.gif
PD say she look growing well and i find her too active ...haha...cant stop flipping and trying to move...

Roxy, so everything ok for your gal? yes, will be monitoring her , so scare as she still so small ..now she just went to bed ...i wan to get the peacock too ...
 
hello all, how did u all celebrate mother's day? so long neber log in,dunno can catch up or not.jus brought my gal for her 6in1 and pneumocal jab 3days ago.she was slightly feverish in the nite,gave her 2 dose of medicine den oki liao.my gal is on the small side too.she's 67cm and6.4kgoni.my pd ask me to intro FM to fatten her up wor.somemore say mayb my milk not enuf le,sianzz.
glad to see so many mummies into bags oso hehee...me too.!!one can never have too many dee..i feel.my favourite is chanel and miu miu too.my friends used to tease me i shd name my gal chanel chong miu miu when i was pregnant!


calamari,i oso always promise my hub tat the last bag will be the LAST,but it never seems to end hehee...till he had to give me quota!however i still end up breaking the quota hehee..

manunited, i hav the bag in the color u beowing..its a very versatile color and design,goes with everything in my closet.one of my favourite.

jaclee, now ur floor beli beli clean liao (",)

ainsley, u can start another list liao. the no vacumm mum list .
 
Thanks Roxy, guess what, I am still waiting to see my pics from Bambini. More than 1 week liao. :p I'm surprised that by booking their promotion package, I have no rights to what they use for the photos and where they post it. Never read the terms and conditions carefully. :p

Oic, the peacock's also the cheapest one hor. Tempting to join your order leh, Do you ever go to wheelock place or centrepoint over the weekend? Wondering if we can meet up then both of us can save on postage cos I still owe you your MMMplus capsules, no time to go PO. I am going on 30 May for my last post natal massage at Rustic nirvana cuppage. hee.
 
Hi mummies
Haven't hv time to log in here for a very very long time. Work hv been busy n worst, my bb hv been coughing badly for e past few weeks. Seen PD 3x le his cough still no improvement. Even tried Chinese physician too. Now is back to e sleepness nights. Wonder if I should bring him to kk or change another PD. He is even using e inhaler now. But his cough just doesn't improve. Feeling so torn on this mother's day
sad.gif
 
mummies,those who want only peacock can order from babymallonline, cos after 20% dicount, its 8.79 nia. let me know coz i want to order babymallonline stuff soon. roxy, u order liao? if u want to tag my order also can. mummies who want to order babymallonline stuff also can pm me ur order.thanks!
 
genenis & janiz : do u still keen to add on yr organix order ? Becos I already hit $50 for 5% disc (excl another 2% for self-pick at lengkok bahru). Need another $28.90 to reach $80 for 9% disc (excl another 2% for self-pick at lengkok bahru). .
Plse let me know asap latest by this morn ?
Thks !
 
Jaclee I ordered babymallonline le last wk darn e peacock cheaper ah...

Yuki n pauline I ordered from amazon le sorry I ordered some traing cup n bpa free teats to try so shun bian order peacock..


Yuki she seems ok nw for a while I was super duper scared of e shaken baby syndrome praise god nothing.. maybe u can start bb on semi solids n can beef her up

pauline I see.. Sorry I haven trf u money for e capsules yt..I got my potos BK dis time round pixs nt so nice Duno y was v hot sunny weather but instead lightg din appear so nice.. Share ur potos when u get them ah
 
Mstan when will e cereals arrive? n expiry date? I add my orders then? Thks ah

Then pass e gerber bottles to u when I collect e cereals?
 
Roxy: np
happy.gif


re: miumiu
my friend going to Europe end of the mth. Really soooo tempted ask him help me buy miumiu again keke. Think I'll get a large coffer. Anyone knows where I can find the colours they selling now? Feel like buying something greyish.

Pauline: I help u ask my other 2 frens whether they got their pics from bambini oredi or not. Later tell u.
 
roxy : I think pretty fast lor as she placing order tomm. Maybe 1 wk or so ? I check with her ?
Let me know yr order by this morn then I quickly email her to add on. Only another $28.90 to hit $80 (9%) & another $48.90 to hit $100 (12%).
Pls also email me in case I miss the post here ?
Thks !
 
Dear mummies,

does anyone know where to buy non-talcum powder? I could not find it in NTUC, Kiddy Palace, Mothercare..
sad.gif


Actually hor, what do u guys use or do to reduce heat rash? Daytime is getting warmer these days and our little angkuku is developing heat rash... so we r using powder and air the room more for now.
 
At this pt of motherhood can u guys imagine I just spend half an hr to press out a lump as hard as rock?? It's so scary tat make my breast out of shape n I'm so ready to call mdm Rokiah already. Anyway armed with needle a hanky n hot shower I manage to press out so painfully. I think really marks the calling to end breastfeeding.
 
oh! btw, Happy Mother's Day to all mummies here.

better late than nvr.. hehe.. eh... hmm... US is still a Sun, so not consider late hor..
happy.gif


母亲节快乐!
smile.gif
 
Angkuku tot kiddy palace got corn starch powder?? Or u can try avent cream talc. Ur angkuku is boy or girl ar
 
I searched at Marina Sq outlet but boh leh.. I'll ask the staff later. eh.. our old folks preferred powder base, seems to have a "drier psychological" effect than cream-based. =)

so far our angkuku look more like the mummy but I am very proud to say that there's one thing that he looks like his Daddy. u say boy or girl lor... hehe...
 
Boy la, boy looks like mommy, girl looks like daddy... So my girl din inherit my big eyes. Angkuku ur wife still breastfeeding?
 
o_carol, my gal about the same as yours but my PD say it ok ....i hope can dun intro FM at least till after 6mths...

btw is the pneumocal jab compulsory to take now or by wat age?

jaclee, i want to get the peacock, had PM u.

roxy, np
happy.gif
which training cup will you be using? I tot of trying too ...my gal seem alright today ...hope everything is fine for her.
i tot of starting solid ard 6mth ...duno wat to start first too ...
sad.gif


Tris, must be tough on you ...so serious got to use inhaler ...maybe u can try another PD to see if it helps...
 


alternatively, can try liquid talc.. mothercare got sell.. smell nice nice.. i bought a few tubes.. but damn, my boy's skin not suitable.. in the end i'm using it.. wahhaha..
 

Back
Top