(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

Liling, nw i trying nt to latch her to slp at nite bt hor, If I carry her walk ard, she will b wide awake.. N she will b looking ard. Then once this happen, i wun b able to slp for 2 hrs! V sian..
Nw she finally slp le. I let her slp on bed even she cried.. I jus gave her the pillow n hum n pat her. No energy le..
Thanks for helping us ask bat the organix.. Keep us update rgd the price there.. Thankssss..
 


Organix UK replied liao.

Hi,

I’m sorry as I can’t give you a price list as prices differ from store to store. However please see the below links to stores you’ll find here when you visit to give you some idea.

www.tesco.com

www.sainsburys.co.uk

www.waitrose.com

www.boots.com



So, basically they have 5 departmental stores that stock Organix brand. After searching thr the webpages of each, found the prices of some items. Base on today's Yahoo Finance Currency Converter £1 = SGD2.0509,

Boots:
- Organix Baby Biscuits 100g £0.99 x 2.05 = SGD2.03

- Organix First Wholegrian Baby Rice 100g £1.59 x 2.05 = S$3.25

- Organix Crunchy Slices Tomato 20g £0.59 x 2.05 = S$1.20

- Organix Soft Rusks - 175g £1.60 x 2.05 = S$3.30


Sainsbury's:
- Organix Rice cakes, Apple 50g £1.05 = S$ 2.15
100g £2.10 = S$ 4.30

- Organix Finger Food Organic Carrot Sticks 20g £0.60 x 2.05 = S$1.23
100g £3 = S$6.15

My hb will visit the store nearest to his hotel. The prices here are only indicative.

Collection is at Simei. (Am thinking that we can hv a bb gathering next month, then i can pass the items to u all)
So mummies who like to tag along, pls let me know
happy.gif
 
Ainsley, occasionally Braydon also dun want to sleep after latching, so i'll carry him and move left and right... left and right... until he fall asleep. Back going to break! But must be inside my darken room, dun let him get distracted and dun want sleep. My reward will be that after he sleep then it's ME time! hee...
 
BRAND NEW PACK, CANON POSTCARD SIZE INK & PAPER
(for CANON photo printer, model SELPHY ES)

Hi Mummies,

I bought this by mistake coz my printer model is different.
Brand new pack S$35. I will let go at S$20.
Pls PM if you are interested in.
 
liling - I want Cereal. Same as wat i email u. think the 1st wholegrain baby rice shd be common. the oats if dun hv, then nvm.
happy.gif


Same as liling - i will rock Zayden left/right and left/right. like sleeing in a sarong like tat... make him "gong gong" with the movement lah :p
 
Cayenne m snowpear- mi standby milk when I feed water.. But bb drink abt 10ml n go back zz.. 3 nites oso like that so he stopped waking up Liao..

Originbaby- the miumiu is abt $800 cheaper I tink.. Lv is onli abt 200 onli.. Hee!!
 
Miumiu,
Yr last feed @ 1130pm is dreamfeed?
My boy last feed @ 830 n always drink lesser than usu. I try dreamfeedg him @ 1130pm n he wake up earlier than usu in d middle of d nite. Faintz... will try again 29!
 
Hello mommies
My baby was born on 28 Dec, but I'm usually in the Jan 10 thread.

Wow so many of you started on solids already.
Must be fun! I hope my baby likes solids too.
My #1 wasn't much of a food fan. I cook porridge no matter how nice also he wouldn't eat...

Ainsley
I'm so sorry to hear about yr girl's sleep issues.
I'm sure it's frustrating! My girl also wakes up quite frequently still at night. Sometimes twice, sometimes 3 times.
In the day, sometimes she sleeps for a long time,
sometimes she's up after 30 mins. Really no pattern one.
Maybe coz I'm also not a routine person. As such I don't impose
a routine on my baby.

But I think these things help in getting her to sleep a bit longer.

Swaddling
Our babies may be big already by now and would fight the the swaddling. But the objective is to use the swaddle so that the hands won't move too much till they are awoken fr sleep.
With swaddling, hands won't move too much, compared to not being swaddled at all.

Also in the day, make sure the rooms are bright even if she's napping. At night, the rooms have to be very dark. But I think you already doing this now rite?

Liling's tip may help too. If she doesn't associate latching with sleeping, it'll be easier to sooth herself back to sleep. But fully BF babies will usually have this problem one. Latching to sleep is damn syiok!

The consolation is, this moment won't last forever. Babies will eventually wean off BF-ing and will sleep thru the nite. For now, just take it positively lor...all babies are different...just hope she'll sleep better soon...
 
Smalldream, thks for ur encouragement.. I carry her n rock her will wake her up leh. Ltr she wide awake then I faint~~ lol.. Bt nw I wun attend to her when she fidget ard or slam her legs unless really she cries.. Really hope this stage will pass soon.. Nono... Ended last night. Lol
 
Snowpear- ya.. Last feed always dreamfeed.. But he will still finish.. So in total he will drink abt 900ml.. At nite he never wake up to drink Liao.. Juz wake up when pacifier drop or flip etc.. Ya.. U try again.. Jia you!! Update me tmr morning..
 
mushloom, i know which mag u talking bout.. its mother&baby.. its an article saying that her baby nv sleep properly for 2 years! ever since the girl was born, she hardly slept beyond half an hour..
 
miu miu, you are so lucky..

my boy is also like snowpear's boy.. feed him water he like not enough.. then i know he's truly hungry then have to feed him lo.. but now i'm feeding him FM at night and sometimes he finishes the whole bottle, sometimes he just drinks half. so i'm not sure if he's really hungry..

you standby EBM ah? like tt if he doesn't want to drink then you waste it?

now i'm trying to increase his day time feed so that he had enough for the day and stop waking up..
 
L L- mi juz take out ebm abt 2 hrs before cuz bb always wake up same timing every nite.. But not heated yet.. So mi put back to the fridge.. Not wasted!!
 
originbaby..

won't pm you le.. cos just received confirmation from supplier.. coming in next week le.. hehehe

pauline.. I just pm you..on your PJ order..

These pre-order cute set will be much faster than the Gap PJ.. cos Gap PJ too many designs.. and too many demands le.. supply too slow...

So, these cute set, if got orders.. will reach me 2weeks from now le..
 
manu: erm , im sellin this bag but in grey..
hahah , i always buy and sell one lor.. cos last time my gf got a hop in taiwan sellin second hand stuff(stewardess ma) so i always sell to u whenever i wanan get new bag... now she no more fly liao, sold the biz away so i wil jus sell to frds or post online lor.. hehehe...

3953056.jpg
 
Hi sandy, where u wrk? Think by post. U still have my add ? Will transfer the fund to u tomorrow . Is
28 right.

I like the cute set leh. Any mummy wan share?
 
shokel, that miu miu bag i ever beow b4..but i like the maroon col...not sure if spore has that col but i saw some1 bou from europe that col leh...how much u selling?

i tell myself that i will buy chanel and tat will be the last bag i will buy liao..too many not enuff day to carry leh..lazy chabge bag daily cos got to lug pump to work....
 
manunited same here I dun dare carry other bags to work n lazy to change coz throw pump, bottle flanges everyting inside scared other bags spoil so I just use ks bag then can throw here n there without heartpain

Wow seems like a lot Miu Miu fan here dat time Duno which website got sale my Gf ship over n only cost 1.5k compared to 2.5k in sing I ask her for link since euro nw cheaper ...


I'm gg hk in sept go wif parents, sis n no1 hopefully no1 will behave
 
Jeanie I cun remember exact price btw it cfm is much cheaper than ntuc n even medical halls u try Callg london clinc at hougang ave 1 find out


Brought gal for rotavirus oral infusion she is nw 7kg n 63cm at 5.5mths my SS really drop a lot Sian I'm nw waitg for solids to help supplement her diet
 
yah lor roxy..now me using the long champ bag, big and cheap....can put my heavy motor inside..but the milk btls and pumps plus cooler bag, need to put in another bag (so i need to carry 2 bags)...canopyhaze and weiting know what i am talking abt cos we went lunch last wed..
 
Roxy: go n ask ur fren for the link leh then share share. I only got lobang from the miumiu boutique from the states, but not so cheap.

Manunited: I got a miu in liver red colour. Love that colour v much!!
happy.gif
btw don't 'qi pian' yourself lah, there will nv be a last bag! Lol!!!! When I bought my Chanel, also say won't buy liao, in the end still buy. :p
 
Roxy: is it net-a-porter.com? My colleague everytime buy frm there during sale. Now with lower pounds, shd b lagi cheaper!!
 
roxy: just read u going HK. Remember to whack the H&M!!! ;) bet u will go crazy in the shop. Everytime I go H&M, i will spend 3 hours there :p
 
manu: sg dun carry that colour, when i buy only gt basic and classic colours... me bought close to $1700.. actually my frd is VIP for lv prada and miu miu and all , but no more liao cos he dint hit the $200k yearly quota so no more...

roxy: yes, its net-a-porter, i also buy from ther and ship back, cheaper but they DUN carry all design that sg carry, and also certain colours nia...

sometimes i wil go Pedder On at taka to see the bag tt i saw on net-a-porter then decide if i wana buy online cos sometimes must see actual bag then gt feel... hahah... like see by chloe, they got somem collection tt sg dun carry but webby got...
 
Mummies who ordered the lamaze toys from babynanacloset BP.. the toys arent authentic right? i got the tiger.. handle should b white but mine was red.. material oso inferior compared to e real thing.. =(
 
Calamari- h&m my fAv store oso!! So miss HK mAn!!

Shokel- the shopper bag u posted is nice!! I like white col!! But impractical!! Sure dirty beli fast!!

Roxy- ya.. Mi oso dump all pump accessories in ks bag.. Onli weekend then can bring nicer bag.. Go work wif pump damn difficult ESP wif the cooler bag!! Sigh!!

Mi so look fed to Taiwan n Beijing!! Feel like never go trip for damn damn damn long lo!! Any mummies wan anything from there????
 
luwen>I got the lamaze lion from the same BP and also suspect its not authentic. Mine has loose threads which I do not see in my other lamaze toy. According to amazon, the lion can growl if you press the head but mine only has a bell inside the head. The tummy also can't squeak.
sad.gif
 
I also bought the lamaze lion from that bp u all talking about... Really not authentic ah? Is there anything we can do? If not also no choice already.. Sigh. I haven't got mime yet though.
 
ooh mummies its nt real ah?i wanted to buy but haven't buy yet.. I only have 1 lamaze cube from no1 time tinkg go buy jacques peacock.. Hmm maybe its made in china so lower quality..

Calamari I'm nt sure ah I sms her n let u all know coz sometimes got 50 percent off...our dis trip v rush need go disneyland oceanpark macau etc n only 5d4n Duno got time go shopping or nt heee save money lah I hope by then mkt recover enuff for me to buy someting nice back Haha


Miu n manunited Haha same same I oso use e ks bag on wkend lazy to change last time for no1 I will change to lv or gucci as diaper bag nw lazy le forget it.. Just stick to ks easy n portable Haha


Btw anyone want anyting from hk let me know? Bags? :p
 
Roxy, I juz bought my boy for jab at dr Dorothy ong. My boy is nw 67cm 7.1kg no increase from last mth n she told me my boy can start solid le gave me some samples to try.

Ya lor miu, wait u come back with no. 2 heee.....
 
genesis: i also go dorothy ong hehe. She also say start solids now but i think i will hold on for another month. She said WHO said can start solids at 4 months even if tbf but i cannot find it anywhere in WHO webby leh... :p btw, how come she nv gimme samples? hahahaha
 
roxy: prada, miumiu, chanel slightly cheaper in HK also, muahahahaha....(giving u ideas :p)

Re: Lamaze
Hahahha, u mean Lamaze toys also got fake one ah, so funny. I bought an Infantino toy from her before. Just went to look at it, it does looks fake cos of the colours. :p
 
re : lamaze
hahaha.. ya lo!! lamaze leh.. must be the prc chinese.. best at anything fako. haa.. my tiger's chime ball become ball with cheapo ringin bells.. and if i wan the vibrating tail like the real deal, i haf to kaki vibrate it lo.. if u go look, the pic she post is the authentic one.. the product differs.. i emailed her she bua bodoh then say i can post back and she'll refund lo. sianz
 
Calamari, she gave me nestle rice samples. Think will try tommolo c my boy like anot. Funnie leh my boy grow longer but weight remain the same so will start some solid hopefully his weight will increase next mth
 
<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Luwen Loo, just to clarify i am told by my supplier it is an authentic one. I been selling in SMH for years now with regular like Calamari. The reason i being obliged to exchange for you is because i have a reputation to guard in SMH so i prefer to make a lost n refund u the full amt rather than have 1 unhappy buyer. So much for being nice to exchange for you when i could just brush you off. I just trying to make my feedback here. Please advise me ur account no i do a full refund to you. Thank you. </font></font>
 
huh.. sianz leh.. the toy fake ah..? then i going to order from amazon liao lor... i was expecting the lion to roar leh... i just paid..
sad.gif
if its authentic then the lion should roar! think its not too much to ask for a refund.
 
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Jaclee pls sent back to me with a note. PM me your account no i will pay you the postage also. I am not sure how the real one is as i dont go shop around for all the items i sell one by one. I can only based on my supplier guranteed. PM me n i will follow up for you. So far, only Luwen feedback to me. I been selling this for months. If i know it is fake, i wont risk my reputation for a $12.00 toys. Thank you </font></font>
 
yo khaw.. you haf to let ur supplier noe bah. mayb ur supplier bua ur bodoh instead. paiseh if u r offended. jus sianz that the stuff i received wasnt like that of what's in the pic. do check ur email.. haf jus gaf u my account. thanks!
 
luwen, is it a feature that is missing? Like music sound? I order 2 items , spider and square, the square has no stock yet so am asking her to cancel but am keeping the spider, my spider got no music stuff, so i think its ok.
 
Khaw: don't b angry lah. I know u good seller. Maybe ur supplier bluff u for the Lamaze. I got so many things from u oredi previously, all v good. So far no complaints.
 

miumiu,
mission failed ytd nite!!!!!
I dreamfed him @ 1230am coz I overslept hahaha..
then he woke up @ 3am, finished 30ml of plain water but this time didnt demand for milk.
I reckon he was still full from the 1230am feed.
Worst still he wanted to play. Only managed to go back to sleep @ 5am... then wake up again @ 545am faintz....
will try again later. wish me luck... but I suspect he will wake up to play again coz this has been happening for a few nites liao....
 

Back
Top