ok, I've got the buckle replacement for my high chair. The brand is different btw the 2 though.
below are the pics of it to share around, in case anyone is looking for it too.
but I hv mis-calculated 1 measurement, which is the hole size on the cushion.
This buckle just couldn't go thru it.
So I end up having it to go around the cushion instead.
this is a closer look of the mis-matched size of the cushion hole.
and in case you are curious on the exact measurement.
Ivy / Wei ting,
I have asked the staff and since they don't carry the Haenim stroller and rocking bed, she said they don't have the equivalent buckle/strap replacement. What they hv for Haenim is the rocker only.
This staff (not the one whom I spoke to earlier) told me that it is better to get the replacement from the same company of the stroller.
Otherwise the size might not be compatible.
You can see from the above that it happened to me liao.
However, I think it will still fit if you get all the measurement right.