(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs


mushloom so fast they block liao? all tryin to cover backside!

van houten chocs are the worst i've came across for having bugs in the product.. we got one whole carton during sec sch camp.. unwrap the foil only we could see the whole moth encrusted in the choc itself.. some had eggs, some had the maggots.. it was as if van houten came up w some choc n bug assortment..the bugs were obviously there during production so they could b nicely coated w choc n wrapped up! eww..
 
Talking abt sterilizer.. I hvnt use mine.. Nt even once cos I direct latch her fr birth. V wasted leh. Shd I sell it or use to sterilize the sippy cups, etc?
 
ainsley,mtdt and miu, ah so steady ah.. so young brg bb on plane le.. my in laws vehemently protest say she too young but by then she 10 mths leh.. so they stay in sg help me look after bb while i brg no1 to hk disneyland...


yiqi, dun ever leave the flanges n pump parts uncovered in fridge!! fridge is the dirtiest and full of alot of bacteria... imagine u have raw meat there (lotsa bacteria) unwashed vegetables etc.. so whenever i put fresh cut fruits in fridge, will definitely have a protective plastic layer over it...
 
justalamb, sure.. next time bah

i dun really sterilise my pump parts everytime also..in office mainly use hot water to run through but will sterilise at least twice a day n i will be continuing till bb is 1 yr old...
 
oh my god...why the cereals all worim infested one!! Yikes!!

Oh so many mummies thinking of not sterilising liao uh?!
 
I also don't sterilise the milk bottle.. I do the traditional method.. boil in pot.. once every morning nia..

Once bb hit 6M ++.. will only pour hot water in the milk bottle after every feed..
 
cayenne.. can't pm you..

Sorry.. flow spoon won't be coming in le.. cos order too little.. can't proceed..

Pls pm your a/c to proceed with the refund..

Thank you..
 
luwen,

wah lao eh,the van houten choc so disgusting hor....

mushloom,
ur puffs oso frm HT??

yunzz,

i tink 6nths onwards no niid sterilise la,cos newborn got no immunity and hav v weak stomach ma.tats y hav to sterilise.by 6 mths shd b oki ,but if u wan caarry on sterilise is oki.but i lazy hee...i from the tis school of thoughts,dirty eat dirty grow big hee...
 
roxy - i put them in zip lock then put in fridge..
i only do this in my company fridge..
inside only got many vaccine and eye/ ear drops.
@ hm its always in the sterilizer.

i still boiling my son's botlle in a big pot. this is the first baby i bought the sterilzer.
previously my #1 &#2 bottles all use boiling method till until they stop using the bottle cos i feel like milk very easy to have bateria so i boil them till the kids wean off bottle.
 
carol,
same same! i also adhere to dirty eat dirty grow coz i grew up like tat and i seldom fall sick leh.. i tink kids cannot be too clean..if not will fally sick easily..

how to cook gruel/ rice water? got recipe or not?
 
yunzz,

if u hav the EYS brown rice powdwer can liao ma
is oso gruel ma.if u wan diy i tink shd b d same as brown rice.u grind the rice into powder den cook lor.like tat u will get the fine texture.or u can boil d rice into porridge liao den blend in blender..
 
faith, got 25pcs inside.

yunzz, 15% only applies for adult merchandise, but free shipping if order above $75. coz normally have to pay US$7 for shipping.
 
dear mummies...any reliable brand of baby monitoring to recommend? We r planning to let Enyu sleeps in her own room in about 1 month time.
 
Roxy, phoebe was easier to handle than nn. If nn sit in plane for 3.5hrs, she will scream the plane dwn.. Lol.. Bt I will b gg bk hk nxt yr, during cny...

Terence, I using those gt video n audio one.. Later I go n see the brand then let u knw. Duno where my hb bought. Fr his fren or duno who. Heard it's quite cheap. Wait I go see see n let u knw.

Calamari, the little room in ur room is kayla's? She slp in her room herself? I oso intend to make phoebe's n my room like tat leh..
I oso plan to let nn slp with Phoebe when I move Hse bt I dun feel comfortable tat she's nt within my arms length..
 
hello all ....

wah, so many posts to read... i had the runs for 2 days liao.. took med myself, and im stil BFing, think its safe ba? forgot to chk if the med is safe for BFing... wahahha...

erm, i almost wanted to buy the HT cereal lor... lucky nvr buy...

erm, then wat brand shall we buy sia? ...

abt steralising: sometimes i also lazy, nvr steralise the pump motor part, jus soak in boiling water... otherwise , i will definately steralise... erm, i hvent tried nt steralisin the bottles... think i wil cont to steralise until 1 yr old or so ba... or till he wean off bottle...

baby monitor: i also interested to buy a baby monitor, gt any gd and cheap lobang?

pauline: the more milk plus in liquid form: brand new? hw much u selling? pls PM me.. tks!
 
Re: sterilizing
I only JUST stopped sterilizing my 2 year old's bottles hahahsha!! Now just use hot water pour. But for my 4.5 months old, am still sterilizing, probably until 18 months old bah.

Ainsley: yes that little room attached to my room is Kayla's room. She sleeps in there herself at 18 months old onwards.
 
Terence, I'm using Philips Avent baby monitor. It's very good in catching even v low vol of sound but the consumption of batteries is terrifying.
 
carol lynn ya from ht...ok will dispose them. don wan my mom to give my #1 by mistake

terence my monitor is from philips. quite good. been using it since 2008
 
Genesis-wow ur baby monitor like quite power leh. How much?

So liling and mushroom also same model?

All of u all so steady. sleeping in own room is one part tat I failed! Now no1, no2 are bunking in my mbr! One in cot, one on mattress. Sigh....
 
ok noted....thanks all mummies who contributed to the baby monitor replied
happy.gif


Any idea when Philips sales coming up?
 
ains: at first we let her sleep with us on our bed then daddy will carry her to her cot after she sleeps. After 2 weeks, we let her sleep in her room but we accompany her till she sleeps.
 
Waha!! Mi is the hardworking mummy.. Sterilize bottles n pump after each use le.. But reali troublesome man.. Tiring oso.. Sad!
 
ok, I've got the buckle replacement for my high chair. The brand is different btw the 2 though.

below are the pics of it to share around, in case anyone is looking for it too.

3909659.jpg


3909660.jpg


3909661.jpg


3909662.jpg


3909663.jpg


but I hv mis-calculated 1 measurement, which is the hole size on the cushion.
This buckle just couldn't go thru it.
So I end up having it to go around the cushion instead.
3909664.jpg


3909665.jpg


this is a closer look of the mis-matched size of the cushion hole.
3909666.jpg


3909667.jpg


and in case you are curious on the exact measurement.
3909668.jpg


3909669.jpg


Ivy / Wei ting,
I have asked the staff and since they don't carry the Haenim stroller and rocking bed, she said they don't have the equivalent buckle/strap replacement. What they hv for Haenim is the rocker only.

This staff (not the one whom I spoke to earlier) told me that it is better to get the replacement from the same company of the stroller.
Otherwise the size might not be compatible.

You can see from the above that it happened to me liao.

However, I think it will still fit if you get all the measurement right.
happy.gif
 
Calamari, I got same process as you in terms of putting my no. 1(27 months) to bed in her own room. But why why why is she still waking up 2-3 times a night? Arghh!!! She's the one making me and hubby lose sleep at night not Mei Mei. :/

I just want to vent. My lansinoh milk bags keep leaking. Anyone else has same problem? Don't know if it's because I put in too much EBM or because my maid did not thaw it properly. :p
 
Pauline-ya!! That time my lanoish milkbag oso leak n mine is definitely not cause of too much milk lo! Lousy lo!!
 
mtdt ainsley no la my 2 kids all wif me in the same room. coz at nite they sleep earlier and we are not in the room wif them so we had the monitor there lor. one sleeps wif me on the bed and the other sleeps in the cot. my #1 super sticky. tink it is gonna be hard to train him to sleep on his own. lol anyway all bunk in one room can save on aircon electric bills :p
 
my no1 sleeps with maid in his own room .. Pauline I agree its no1 who keep waking up n fussing in middle of nite n not no2! I haven replied ur mail yet btw pls reserve e capsules for Me...


Ainsley phoebe so guai.. I'm gg BK e tix le bt nt bringing baby.. Praying hard no1 is guai n dun cry e plane dow


Alicia 3 times? Wow must be super engorged I was super engored e first few days I did dat but now seasoned le.. did u maintain SS?
 
Pauline: my girl (like my boy) slept through the night since 2 months old. But after my boy was born, my girl also started to wake up in the middle of the night. She was feeling insecure I think cos didi is in the room with us. Then one of the days my mom v funny, went to bathe her with pomegranate leaf, citing that this would make her 'guai'. Coincidentally right after that she reverted bk to her old self ie. nv wake up in the night liao hahaha!! I'm not supposed to believe this lor as I'm a catholic mah, but it really worked muahahaha! Coincidence gua?
 
My no1 sleep thru.... But I still need to company him in room till he koon.

But I think it's lazy on my part. Spare room is full rubbish so I lazy to pack and kick him over. Haha
 
Genesis, I duno leh. She will wana slp after abt 2 hrs waking up. Bt mostly catnap. If dun let her slp, she will cry n cry. My fren's bb at 7mths also slp every 2 hrs bt she slps v well. 3 naps a day. 2 hr, 1hr, 1 hr.. Tat one shiok. Lol.
 
Morning Mummies/Daddies

Last night.. not too sure why.. but bb suddenly woke up and cried loudly at about 3.00am..

I thought got cockcroach disturbing her.. cos I saw one.. 2nights ago.. scary... so I quickly carry her.. and looked around.. don't have.. then I latch her.. and put her back to zzz...
 
Oh, tried to dreamfeed my bb yest nite at 11.30pm but she only wat to to drink 60ml then start making noise at abt 2am then feed her again at abt 3am but she only drink 70ml then at 6am start make noise but drink only 50ml....;p......y cant she drink more & sleep thruout the nite ? Very tiring this way leh as need to work....;p
Previous nites dreamfeed her also only drink abt 60ml....;(
 


Hi mstan8888..

Evening wat time ur bb drink? Like mine, her evening is 5 or 6pm then after that i every 3hr feed her till last feed is 12am then she can sleep till 6 or 7am.

U try like that see can not.
 

Back
Top