(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs


jo, luwen wore the cute superman romper leh. How can be a gal lar?

MTDT, saw yr boys sleeping on mattress, side by side. So cute. Btw just wondering if u seen those mattress with bumper? selling in amk hub ntuc. Are those ok too?
 
i let him wear long sleeve n pants sock also but still no use leh... i only on fan also... whenever he sleep w me i will need to wake up alot of times... haha...

luwen tat day saw yr bb naked pic thot is gal haha... pretty boy...
 
Roger, I bought Nikon D90 recently but not too sure how to use to take those special effect photo like baby look v clear but with blur background. I think something to do wif shutter right?

Haha... maybe next time when you arrange for those waiting list batch which I'm in the queue then can you teach me & my hubby some basic skill?
 
yunzz, i did my lasik @ gleneagle's parkway eye centre. dr lee was very good but not cheap.. vision is perfect even till now, n yah.. I drive @ night. the halo vision lasted for abt 2 weeks for left eye... the right eye was okay after 1 day. It depends on skill of the doctor. That time, i even went back to work the day after surgery ...


mtdt, fivez!
 
may & MTDT, I agreee!! lasik is my best investment.. the only thing i regret was taking so looong to decide cos scared mah.. then in the end went to do.. now super shiok, at night wake up can see the time on the clock.. no need to force in contact lens in the early hours... no need to wear long hours... blah blah...
 
btw anyone knows how is pea w the loanshark harrassment issue? did she log in lately?

jo, i also want to see tat pic leh. hee.
 
May ^5 mi also dr lee! I find him good!

Yogurt where to buy ah? I go cold storage they only sell the more than 1 year one, can eat nw?
 
mattress with bumper - i dun like as cant put any "mattress cover" then feels will be dirty overtime leh.

I like the "seahorse" brand mattress. it's hard and i feel it's very safe for babies.

Lasik - I did at lasik surgery at Paragon. I had no side effects at all. but i din go back to work lah.. took the MC time to go shopping instead! wahahaha. And YES - I regret... regret not doing it earlier!!! haha

Lynn - no lah. Caroline Khi was my backup gynae. my gynae was away when i had my show.
happy.gif
but during tat short period of time, can tell she is very nice too
happy.gif


yunzz - my baby looked at me and call "ma... mama.." so i think he is calling me leh. when he looks at others, he wld go "EEEEEeeeeeeeee" wahahhaah!

yup.. by yr is 3yrs gap.. infact is 3.5yrs.
hmm.. i like the age gap as no1 is big enough already then i start on this no2. but at tis stage, no1 abit shortchanged as alot of activites we cannot go now as didi is still young. sometimes, i will just bring no1 go out and leave no2 at home :p like bring no1 go for those kiddy shows etc.

my gf kids are 1.5yrs apart... now at age 2 and age 3 - she can teach both kids together. both kids can play together, do the same art and craft together etc. but her 1st yr v siong lah. both still v baby and wants her attention.
 
mtdt,thanks for the recommendation.

Jo & luwen, i saw the pic liao. No wonder jo thought is a bb gal. U dress him in yellow n tie a yellow ribbon! kekeke....Btw he's bery chubby. Must be bery nice to cuddle.
 
MTDT, mine is also paragon, the lasik surgery clinic..

i feel sooo depressed now, my colleague who gave birth 5 Aug came back to visit, cos tonight company D&D.. then she dammmnnnn skinney... even skinnier than she was before preggy.. then everyone commented on the difference between the other 2 mummies who gave birth after me and lost a lot of weight and me.. super sians...
 
genesis, dr lee is very reassuring and confident.. right?

yunzz, back then i did the non-invasive surgery (use laser to cut, instead of blade).. in all w consultation etc abt 4k.. then i had to top up 1k for customized measurements for larger pupils. Someone had very thin cornea and he was able to do too..
 
yunzz - we got teach... "call ma mi... mmmaaaaa mmmmiiiii...." or "call papa.. papa... papa.."
hahahhha

weiting - aiyo.. my office also leh. total hv 5preg ladies last yr. then 4 came back prettier, slimmer etc. only me still like a obansan! SUPER LOW MORALE!!
 
i know what they mean.. cos i also feel the same way.. that's why im even more depressed.. & both of them mother of 2, in their 30s.. whereas im only mother of 1.. it's still going on........ near to where im seating... sianzzzzzzzz
 
me too. I got a serious "muffin top"(layer of tummy fat)! Sianz. Difficult to buy clothes.

To make things worse i gotta a long wound across my tummy from an op 2 mths after birth. Cannot do any massage le
sad.gif
 
Josephine, i give half only. Half i keep to next day, i taste if ok then give, or else i eat it... which is most likely to happen haha.
 
may yah..couldnt think of what else to get for him so i tot giving lasik is better than another bag/wallet/leather goods blah.. if he is utilising his perfect eyesight to bio meimei then i poke him pok eyed again. haha

einnoc hahaa.. ya i think hardly anyone calls him boy liao. all say he is meimei!

Re : mama n papa calling
haha.. ya loh.. must call them a thousand times mummy/daddy before they will call u back. hahaa.. my bro was still sayin next time my boy can say "wa si ning lao peh" to his dad for his dad kept looking at my boy and saying "daddy daddy"! lol

wah WT dun care bout them la.jus think their babies sure not as cute as ur lil king one rite? wahaha
 
Haiz can only blame myself 不睁气, did not manage to lose all my weight and still look like I'm pregnant w the 2nd kid.. I'm trying not to think about what people say but it's super not easy.. Sigh~~ now at the dinner n she has changed her seat to be on my table, making me feel worse and can't ignore... Sianzzz...
 
May, yup dr lee is assuring n confident make u feel very comfortable.

WT, dun bother abt wat ppl say ya b happy n healthy!

Me stay in bukit panjang. Ok moscato if got pass by carrefour will go take a look. Any shops in the west have ah?
 
thread moving fast again... today topic abt lasik... erm, ive been thinkin for ages liao lor.. but scared , dun dare to do...
anyway, my degree only 250 each side lei.. i hear ppl say must be more than 500 then can do ... somemore now so cheap right...

luwen> hw much u paid?


baby yoplait> i saw at carrefour, ntuc bishan, certain CS also have...

today i gave my boy blueberries cereal in the morning then the reserved juice dilut w water for him to drink today.. he loves it...

noon time, i gave him fish/carrot/pumpkin porridge, he ate half nia, think the ngor hee nt nice, too strong smell.... gonna trry cod fish next rd...

then dinner jus now, i gave happy bellies oatmeal cereal with avocado + 1 tub of yogurt, also finished... seems like he quite like it... if i give yogurt alone, its too sour for his liking... take a few sip then give me a weird look liao.. hahaha...

now thinkin wat to prepare for him tomolo...

btw may> wat cheese u give zach? i bought slices cheddar cheese but was thinkin of buyin natural cheese in whole pc better, cos not processed ones...
 
May,
4k is reasonable
when did u do your LASIK?
How long is the downtime ar? Doctor will give MC?
How many days? So we dun need to take leave?
 
shokel : paid 3k...

i tried blueberries then my boy din fancy. end up majiam he kena poisoned with those purple cereal spread around his lips. hahaha
 
3k ok lei... Ur hubby degree hw much ?


Haha, my boy likes it lei... I see the cereal purple colour nice lei... I tried one pc, quite sweet lei, was thinking they sure like it... I use 10pcs n simmer till soft then mash it... Btw, u got stick to new food 3 day rule still?

Makes me think of the sweet tat I used to love last time when young, a dark purple sweet inside got sticky sticky thing... Together w hacks sweet era....
 
Mtdt: my babies are 20 months apart. Frankly speaking, it's not that siong but I dunno about the coming months hahaha. They r now starting to play together
happy.gif


Ivy: how does the bladeless fan work? Interesting

Genesis: u can get baby yoplait at cold storage n ntuc finest
 
Shokel-I Noe!! Itz a purple sweet wif transparent purple wrapper!! I like too!!

Yunz- tink white bread is oso oki but wholemeal healthier mah!! Hee!!
 
Calamari- maybe becos u have lots of help. My gf is ftwm with no maid! :p. She stays punggol, send kids to mom plc at bukit batoh, goes work at cityhall then at nite goes bb to fetch kids home to punggol! I still cannot imagine how she survive!

Somemore she v strict with food... Till now still homecook all their meals! Dig craft materials/home teaching them etc!

Basically I salute her! Haha
 
Terence/ivy- u saw the bladeless fan at Robinson.... V interesting and cooling. But my plc now too many fans... Cannot buy anymore...
sad.gif


I can help u ask ard. Btw any warranty? Delivery? Or collection where?
 
Miu: yes yes!! We same era... ??? Heehee.. Now hard ringing that sweet anymore.... Good old times...

Mdtd: wah lau, ur gf good lei... Superwoman! Haha ... The power of a mother....
 
Yunz, did in 2007.. He gave 3 days mc but I was too busy to use at tt time

abt cheese I used normal cheddar cheese to bake w the fish, not give directly. I think it's ok to give processed food occasionallelvis scared he might grow up to be a picky eater. Just like I don't give him too much organic food too, as long as not too sweet or salty artificially. Not sure how much organic food u guys have tried..Once, I took organic choc milk, I felt like puking at the end tho the milk tasted very milk. As a result, I want zach to be exposed to as many variety of food as poss.
 
LASIK! so many ppl do ah. I oso wana do bt scare. Isit pain? Pain? Hw long does pain last? Bt nw i oso cnt so lor. With nn n bf. Sigh~

I m in oriental nw n Duno y ah, nn always slp better when she's in hotel leh. Lol...
 



Back
Top