(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

happymummy...roger giving a free 1 hour session photoshoot for us! but slot all taken le.
but ther's some mummies on waiting list.
 


ainsley: my sil only wan ergo or manduca lei... hehehe.... tks hor...

btw, my porridge is cooked liao.. abt 2hrs.. pork/apple/sweet potato all dump inside n slow cook... i tried liao.. nt bad eat... ahhahaha...
 
shryn: i wanted to get bow tie but they seem to be too big for 8mth old babies. i tried on abbey. have to tighten all the way and it comes loose very quickly when she moved. so fail. thought of buying wings but no time to look for it.
happy.gif
 
roger the pic in the mag ok leh. wife n abbey swee any angle oso swee de u noe? how come they din ask u take? haa

anyone wans bellamy porridge? my boy dun fancy the coarse texture i think. keeps givin me that gagging reflex
 
oh... been sooooo busy at work.. finally got time to come motherhood forum...

luwen, my boy oso hated bellamy porridge.. i guess it's the taste.. he likes the apple n cinnamon one though..
happy.gif
 
My boy also loves all the pigeon biscults! Actualy quite exp lor...4 little pkts inside! I stocked up during taka sale..end up munching some of it myself!
 
Shokel, heheheh! So funny! Ya lor, I eat and eat until my boy make noise and try to snatch from me!

Gerber puffs nice or not? So far I never try. I see spree got this Happy Melts sounds nice too...made from yogurt..

Can we start giving bb bread?
 
Eh, I bought the mag n saw abbey in the contest for cute bb leh. She's one of the finalists. Ehh.. Abbey Chua mah. Dun tel me I mistaken?

Gg, the happy melts is nice. Nn loves it. Tried the strawberry de.. N the Ferber puff is oso v nice! Especially the peach one. Smells v nice. Phoebe n I oso like! Haha
 
Roger, no.. Nt this one. I just bought the mag. So I think it's the latest one bah. U go n buy tmr n see. She's one of the finalists in the babies section... Ehh, or u wan me take a pic n upload in fb to let u see 1st?
 
ainsley: oooohhh ... sorry for the confusion. i don't really buy the parenting mags. haha. if its ok, can u take a shot and let me see? my wife also don't know what its abt.
 
thanks ainsley! got it. yup. thats her. it was some random pic we took during the yp fair the other time. i thought it was just for a snapshot for us to keep. lol.
 
Roger, haha. I tot I really sotong till I mixed up. I upload in fb alr. The whole page. Go and see... Go n inform ur frens to vote for her!!! baby of the year!! =)
 
ainsley: thanks again. my wife also commented that she thought it was just a gimmick. thanks for the help again.

its ok la. don't waste money on this kind of thing la.
happy.gif
 
shokel, gerber biscuit is it the one in a long bottle kind? i havent seen organix biscuit yet ...is it nice?

cayenne, the apple n cinnamon one is breakfast cereal? i brought one but had yet to try out yet ....is it nice?

GG, yap my gal also love the pigeon biscuit but only one kind …I buy each favour one box and end up eating myself …haha. Ya quite exp and she eat super fast …keep wan more

Ainsley , i tot of giving the Happy Melt too as it really melt in the mouth but i try and feel a little sweet ...ok to give?

Miumiu, can only give wholemeal bread? If normal plain bread can?
 
ains, oohh... ok. I try to grab a copy n read at the same time. What you mean get the title back? someone won before? which baby?
 
mummies,
got lobang to share..
you can get 15% discount at four seasons organic shop at parkway parade!
just print out the coupon from parkway parade magazine in parkway parade website. offer valid till 31st Aug!
 
Morning ladies.

Ainsley : Happy birthday to your hubby!

Damn sian! Got Hive! Damn itchy all over. Finally get to go to Sands today. Going there for seminar & dinner from 12noon onwards.
 
yunzz,
have you given yr email addr to shryn? I think it has to be gmail account or some other. once u get the invitation in your mailbox, open it to "activate" it. you will be using yr email account password.
 
Biscuits

better dun give too much wait heaty n have cough. Now I giving Jaylen once in a while nia....

Bread

I also giving wholemeal bread. Jaylen likes it!
 
Hi,everybody! i just apply for the resort world sentosa world member card yest. It's free and if u book the hotel rooms, will be abt 50% off leh!
 
Yuki, it's sour oso. Phoebe doesn't like. Bt nn likes. I dun give her alot at a time thou. Can givE bah cos nn took it well..

Canopy, thks!! =) I gg to chk in after sending bb to sch. Hehe

may, no la. I meant win the title on behalf of dec thread. Hehe.

Abbey gogogo!!
 
gladys...

yr email also already in the access long time ago liao...just go in the blog and key in yr email address and email password will do.
try and let me know if there's any problem, k.

same goes to yunzz hor..
 
have to be added to the blog for access de.
did u give me your email before?
gmail/yahoo/hotmail either 1 also can.

mummies...do go in and add yr profile k?
and remember to post a pic of u and yr beauty or handsome!
 


Back
Top