(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Saphira,
But by latching ur boy back to sleep, will be making him dependent on that. Not really good woh. He should learn to go back to sleep on his own. Imagine if we adults have disrupted sleep, we dun feel good in the day. This is what i think.

swantson,
Thks for organising the event too.

bidosoh,
So ur boy still have allergy now? He's taking probiotic? Actually taking probiotic early during pregnancy and giving it to baby can prevent allergies. Why not bring him to tiao yang? Actually i feel food therapy is more for maintaining the health, if health is weak best to tiao yang with TCM. It works faster. Sometimes i feel vaccination also plays a part in the health issue in kids.

Opps, sorry swanston, I just saw the pay money thread then I pay fast fast in case I forget and my gal can't play with others babies :p

Thanks MM6J, swanston and others who help organizing the gathering.
happy.gif

Hi MM6J, I have transferred the money for the gathering.

Nick : crystal15
Amount S$36.00
Transaction Reference : 3139262691

Thank you for organising.

<font color="119911">crystal15, karen</font>, got your transfers. thanks.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">karen, taurus033</font>, welcome.
happy.gif

Hi mm6j &amp; swanston, thks for organising the event!!

Can i confifm my attendance to u ltr coz i hv juz been accepted to regional role. There r plans for biz trip that week.. Im trying to see if i can go after the event..

taurus033,
Ha ha! No choice leh cause my daughter and baby sleeping in the same room. Can't leave him to make noise and cry at night else it will disturb my daughter and hubby's sleep. Furthermore, I would have engorgement problem if I hold my milk too long. I would only latch him if he wakes up.

Bidosoh
So true
happy.gif
Do check out my blog: www.savingeverydrop.blogspot.com

taurus, i don't know about the probiotic 5 years back. Only while I was having sinsitis during my 3month preg and was in my ENT clinic i read a leaflet in his clinic. He is also a pediatric ENT. I have been taking this probiotic since I am 6 mth preg and I have been taking it daily after she is borned. So that it will ultimately pass to her.

Yes, my son is also taking probiotic now for almost a year. Not much improvement. As I know the most important period is first 6month of the baby's life.

Only difference is he is not prone to tummy problem when he is down with flu. Last time flu and tummy problem comes hand in hand.
I will go to tiow his health using tmc med, I guess I have no choice now.

mm6j, what time the event start? my church ends at 12pm, the 3kg with me, but not having that early right?

mm6j/swanston, think must also think of how you want to decide on the babies to get the 3 items?

i will arrange to transfer soon.
wait for me..thanks.

rainz, my girl is not crawling too. every morning, i wake up and cross fingers that she will start to crawl.

now jovin has super bad diaper rash, cos few days ago she pass motion several times within a few hours and we didn't manage to clean her in time. sigh. so sad.

adelynn, so in the end, where you went to soh today?

Bidosoh,
You can actually give ur girl probiotic directly cause i feel probiotic doesn't really pass to the baby thru our milk which i think i read from a pamphlet from my PD. But u know probiotic actually die easily in room temp so by the time it reach us a lot of it would have die. I would recommend you to take culturelle as each capsule is individually packed which i'm taking now and sometimes give to my kids. You can read up from this http://www.culturelle.com/about_culturelle/culturelle_vs_others.

Tiao yang takes time and it really work if u meet the right yi shi. Last time my girl was really weak in health and digestive, now she's so much better. And she used to have cold feet which looks white (no blood circulation), now her feet are warm and redish. It'll do good for ur boy.

taurus, actually i have been feeding her directly after she turn 6mths. i oso use a similar probiotic. I get it from my children's PD. The brand is LactoGG.

I envy those kids whose face look very radiant and pinkish. They looked so very healthy. True enough, these children seldom fall sick. People around them are down with flu and they are still going well.

The easiest kids to take care are the healthy kids. When they are healthy, they don't throw temper. It takes me 5 years to realise that.

taurus, how is your boy's ecyzma? Recover already? I saw there is a magic cream or something like that which alot of mummies are spreeing. Have you try that before, is it good?

MM6J / swanston, i am not in time to pay u by the deadline coz i am in overseas now for traning.
Will be back only on 27th.
Sorry to cause any incovenience.

Oh no, i miss my gal badly. still got 1 more week before i can see her.. ahhh....

Bidosoh,
So the probiotic is in what form? Cause last time i got one from GNC which is powder form and on the bottle it stated it needed to be refrigerated so i was wondering if during shipment are they refrigerated if not by the time the probiotic reached S'pore and bought by us, I think a good amt of the good bacteria would have died. So the packing is really important, thats why i prefer culturelle.

Yes healthy kids are less grouchy and easier to take care. My girl was always crying last time and bad mood, then i realise its due to her health problems. But nowadays quite difficult to find kids with radiant face. I see alot of panda eyes kids. Maintain their digestive system and having good sleep is the key to good health. LS and vomiting is very 伤身 for kids thats what my yishi said.

My boy's eczema is better than last time but still have rashes on and off. I'm using Hopes relief cream from Australia, is quite good. No never try the magic cream before.

Hi mummies,

My boy has been having heat rash for e past few weeks. I din bring him c pd. Any idea what is effective for heat rash? Actually I also not veri sure is heat rash or allergy. Cos my mil add fresh scallop in his porridge. Occasionally I hear whistling sound Frm his breathing.

Btw, My boy cry loudly when I try to bring him to public pool for swimming. He refuse to go into e water after several attempts. Any advise on how to overcome his fear? Do u apply sunblock on baby?

Thx

morning ladies.

<font color="119911">myboyjovan</font>, dropped you an email.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">starrz</font>, noted. jiayou! 6 more days left!
happy.gif

<font color="119911">rainz</font>, got it! thanks. ur goodie bag from 31 july still with me. lol!

<font size="+1">POSB Savings: 037-68465-1
Payment deadline: Friday, September 24th 3pm SHARP</font>

Any adult (including helpers) who will be consuming the buffet needs to pay $18.00 per pax.
Any adult (including helpers) who is not consuming the buffet needs to pay $5 per pax.
Toddlers (FOC)
Babies born in Oct/ Nov 09 (FOC)

If you are transferring via internet banking, please indicate nick and amt transferred. If you are transferring via atm, please state date, time and amount transferred.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemummy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>cookiemonster</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Lourve</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>shihui</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adelynn</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>crystal15</TD><TD> Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Melodie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shirlin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>devlina</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>mitsy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sinkor</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ardenz</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>dingdong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>MM6J</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sponge</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Eastgal</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo koh</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sporty</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>fieda</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo_mummy</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>starrz</TD><TD> Next wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Fritt</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momoko</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>stmama</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>funne</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>myboyjovan</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>swanston</TD><TD> Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>im_emily</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>noelpauline</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sweil</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>beautytan06</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>j0j3n</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>paperger85</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Tanly</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>bidosoh</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>pea(jydemummy)</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>taurus033</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedcyn</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jazz</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>raerae</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>thunderbunny</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>carolorac</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>jolene</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rainz</TD><TD> Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Vnv2009</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cass</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kanelmo</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Reenie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Winnie The Pooh</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chenmama</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD> Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>xiaob</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kimifin</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Yanyan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chriszinc</TD><TD>Not eating</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lemontee</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shers83</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>zentan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cljl</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lerlermum</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Swanston / MM6J,

I have transferred $36 to your account. The ref is 3143640536. Thanks for organizing.

I went to the zoo with bb last Saturday. He was more interested in looking at humans than at animals. LOL!

Just transfered over.

Thank for organizing MM6J/Swanston
happy.gif

To Account POSB Savings
037-68465-1 swaston
Amount S$36.00
Transaction Reference 3143690045

<font color="119911">yanyan</font>, noted.

<font color="119911">kanelmo, xiaob</font>, got it. thanks.
happy.gif

my apologies, made some mistake in the name list. corrected them.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemummy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>crystal15</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Lourve</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>shihui</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>devlina</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Melodie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shirlin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ardenz</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>dingdong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>mitsy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sinkor</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Eastgal</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>MM6J</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sponge</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>fieda</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo koh</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sporty</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Fritt</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo_mummy</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>starrz</TD><TD>Next wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>funne</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momoko</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>stmama</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>im_emily</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>myboyjovan</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>swanston</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>beautytan06</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>j0j3n</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>noelpauline</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sweil</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bidosoh</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>paperger85</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Tanly</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedcyn</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jazz</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>pea(jydemummy)</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>taurus033</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>carolorac</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>jolene</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>raerae</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>thunderbunny</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cass</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kanelmo</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rainz</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Vnv2009</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chenmama</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Reenie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Winnie The Pooh</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kimifin</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>xiaob</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>chriszinc</TD><TD>Vegetarian</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lemontee</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Yanyan</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>cljl</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lerlermum</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shers83</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>zentan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookiemonster</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></td></tr></table>

MBJ: in the end i went fidgets with another friend and her kiddo, haha, i'm not sure whose more tired at the end of it, Stevlynn or me.

Stevlynn fell off the bed for the first time yesterday, scary man. one min she was on the bed, and the next sec, flop onto the floor. lucky she used her hands to break the fall and didn't bump her head, scary... but the stupid thing is, after that fall, she wasn't afraid and quickly wanted to 'dive' down unto the floor again, headache man

Adelynn,

How was Fidgets? I'm thinking of bringing my bb there but would like to know whether it is bb-friendly or whether it is more suitable for bigger kids. Was it crowded?

kanelmo: not too bad,they segregate areas for kids with different age group, 4 and above, 0 to 4 and 0 to 2. one thing though, the 0 to 2 &amp; 0 to 4 play space is small, so if u go during crowded timings, then more accident prone. typically its the caucasians that bring their kids there and play can be pretty rough with them around, so gotta watch out...

Something funny happened last evening..
I brought litt C to bathroom, as usual, b4 her bathe, i will encourage her wo "wee wee" into the sink
yesterday as usual, i did this
But instead of "wee", i smelled something smelly. It was "poo"
Then i screamed for my hubby
He came in, use a toilet paper &amp; grabbed the poo, flushed it dw the toilet bowl..
happy.gif

Swanston,
will tt later this evening.

taurus, LactoGG i get from this store http://www.pharmaplus.com.sg/index.html#null. Or from my kids PD. Both are sell this product. PD is a few dollar cheaper than the shop. Its in capsule form. I think same as yours with the film coating. But this is more ex then culturelle. I think culturelle is cheaper when get from overseas. So I am now thinking of buy culturelle instead. As its almost 50% cheaper.

Glad to hear that your boy's condition is better. Are you still using the steroid cream on him?

shers, heard from a few sources (a few friends and someone mention in the forum before) that scallop tends to cause allergies in very young children.

However mostly are refer to the dry ones have this problem, not sure about fresh one though.

Well for one thing scallop is sea food. So may cause allergy be it dry or fresh.

taurus, my ger also panda eyes, esp her right eye! Dunno if it is due to her LS or not enuf sleep, see liao so heart-pain! Pd also prescribed probiotics for her LS last wk, tot its $40 well-spent but need to keep in fridge one =(
Swanston, will try to transfer the $ to u later...

Good mornin mummies!

had a sleepless night after discovering that Hubby is having an affair. Moved back to mom's place in the middle of the night with baby. Now have to settle caregiver issue. Sighs.

Hi Bidosoh,

Ya. I go google after I noticed he start to hv rash. But I dun Noe whether is heat rash bor. He dun get rash b4 de. My hb still can say cook goodies for him. Faintz. I can't comment on wat my mil cook for baby. Otherwise she haiz...

Btw, I hvn't bring my boy attend any trial class. Which is fun? Thx

Paperger85: Oh goodness..*take care*

Rue: Use toilet bowl la..

Probiotics: just wanna check what exactly are its benefits besides aiding in digestion?

Hi all,

I find bb tend to be "sticky" to me...
cos at home, if i went to do housewk for a while, bb will screem for mama....n dun wan dada...if he saw me going away n leaving the room

wat shd I do to lessen this anxiety?

Shers,

got 3 main categories which I am aware of:
the Music one (Kindermusik)
the flashcard one (babyjumpergy and a few others..)
the sing and play one (gymboree)

have to see which one your child prefer.

I also need advise on how to lessen the seperation anxiety. Everyday i come back from work, my gal will stick to me like glue. As long as i am at her sight, she is ok, but once i walk to kitchen to wash a cup or go bath or off her sight(not even 1 min), she will cry very badly and crawl around to look for me. This happen eventhough daddy is next to her.

raerae,
toilet bowl can't see clearly if she gt pee or not. besides toilet bowl lower, will be bad for backs.. hey hw long will be be SAHM?

paperger85,
what's ur next plan? *pat pat*

Re: separation anxiety
nothing much we can do, it will slowly go off with time..

Rue: I am half week SAHM le.. haha Coz my mum takes care of my gal 2nd half of the week mah.. so first 2 weeks of Oct is Mon - Wed leave lo...I will put my gal on toilet bowl n i have a stool to sit facing her ahahahaha

Separation Anxiety: Ai yo i wish my gal will have abit of it lo.. When i drop her off..she so automatic wave bye bye..Can die le..make my mil think my gal like her more than me..so sian!

Papergers85 > Oh my, take care.

Kimifin > My baby also having this sticky issue. My baby gal refused to be left alone and will scream.

SAHMs and experienced moms, how do you cope with doing household chores and cooking, while taking care of an active baby? Put baby on stroller or high chair and bring with you as you moved to another room? Even if put baby in her playpen/baby cot, I'm worried she'll bang her head or managed to push down the barrier on baby cot.

Bidosoh,
Culturelle is also in capsule and each capsule is indivdually packed,sealed up in a foil to maintain max potency. hmm...what do u mean by film coating? Dun think there is. Urs is it in a bottle? I only apply steroids when his rashes is a lot which is ocassionally. Trying to minimise using steroids.

carol,
Maybe is LS causing discomfort thus affecting her sleep. is she ok now?

paperger85,
hugs, take care.

raerae,
Probiotics also boost immune system. u can read from this www.culturelle.com

agata,
I try to do stuff when he's napping if not will leave him in high chair and on TV to entertain him for a while. Sometimes no choice have to use TV.

Agata,

my son is v active, and he will scream if put in caged in cot.
I can only take turns with hub to cook his porridge...or wait for bb to take his nap, normally morning nap he can sleep better.

But with this sticky issue, if I wan to MIA, i better dun walk pass his room...cos normally he can play on his own after a few minutes of making noise when he din see me....but once he saw me, is "ma ma ma maaa" again!

paperger: *hugs* be strong &amp; take care.

Any mummies started potty training with their babies?
I've recently started with Stevlynn, so she's like somewhat into a routine of peeing into her potty 3 times a day; still waiting to see if she knows how to 'signal' she needs to pee.

Hi agata,

Few wks bk my son also having v bad separation anxiety whenever I put him at his walker or playpen, he will cry.So in d end I have to baby carrier him n I slowly teach him to play by himself or put him in his bicycle w seat belt on ESP when I'm at d kitchen preparing his fd or washing his dishes. @ least he get to see me &amp; when he start to fuss I will give him some toys to play. If I put him in his playpen, I will move it where he can't touch d wall but he can't last long. Coz after he throw all d pillows &amp; stuffs out from d playpen, he will be bored again &amp; cry for me.

Back