(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Hi mummies,

Need advice... I'm down w flu n sore throat. Is it safe to continue bf? Will my baby get it thru the milk?

Hi ladies,

<font color="0000ff">Mandy></font> My bb has 2 upper @ 3 lower front teeth. I fed him minced meet ever since he had 2 upper &amp; 2 lower teeth. He is able to chew by pushing the food to the front of his mouth with his tongue. He's even eating bb puffs &amp; bread.

<font color="0000ff">Cass></font> It's safe, don't worry. Just make sure any med u take is safe for bf.
happy.gif

hi all,

Been some time i last posted.. How's everyone.. I shall slowly read back the posts.
Busy at work and always half dead when home =( running to and fro to visit my dad at hospice..
Haiz, couldnt make it to the gathering, hubby not in town.. very much wanted to bring my gal down and meet up with all the other babies...

Cass.. i think it's okay to cont bf.. dat time i fever, my gynea oso say safe as long as not more than 28.5C

hello all......

Been really a long time never come in to post.... super busy at work (somehow never seems to be able to clear all outstanding work.... keep piling up)...

can see many are planning for the 1 yr old party?

I also want koi...

1. swanston, ice cream milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
2. swanston, hazelnut milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
3. Ayukie, chocolate milk tea , 75%, L, pearls
4. Ayukie, grass jelly milk tea, 50%, L, no pearls
5. Shihui, plum green tea, 25%, M, pearls
6. Shihui, grass jelly milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
7. myboyjovan, milk tea, L, 50%, pearls
8. sporty, oolong milk tea, 70%, L , pearls
9. sporty, oolong milk tea, 70%, L , pearls
10. Mitsy, Hazelnut milk tea. No sugar, L, pearls
11. Mitsy, Hazelnut milk tea, 25%, M, pearls
12. Adelynn, Milk Tea, 25%, L, pearls
13. Adelynn, Honey Red Tea, (Honey got no sugar level), L, pearls
14. Momoko, Grass jelly milk tea, 50%, L, no pearls
15. Momoko, Grass jelly milk tea, 50%, L, no pearls
16. Rainz, Honey milk tea, (no sugar level), L, pearls
17. Rainz, Passion Fruit Green Tea, 50%,L, pearls
18. Casss, Oolong milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
19. Casss, Green Milk tea, 50%, L, pearls
20. Nicole, Ai yu bin, 25%, L, pearls
21. Nicole, grass jelly milk tea, 50%, L, pearls
22. MM6J, honey milk tea, L, pearls
23. sponge, green milk tea, 50%, M, pearls
24. Karen, Honey Milk Tea, L , pearls
25. Karen, Oolong Milk Tea, 70%, L, pearls
26. zentan, milk tea, 50%, L, pearls
27. DevLina, Hazelnut Milk Tea, 70%, L, pearls
28. DevLina, Hazelnut Milk Tea, 70%, L, pearls
29. 1sttimemummy, Oolong Milk tea 25%, L, Pearls
30. 1sttimemummy, Oolong Milk tea 50%, L, Pearls
31. Shirlin, Oolong Milk Tea, 50%, L, Pearls
32. Ariesgal_76, Ai yu bin, 25%, L, pearls

paperger85: babies grow teeth at different stages, my girlfriend's kid whose 10 mths old have no teeth yet
happy.gif
so dun worry, she's not slow!

starrz/sporty, working in kindergarten lor.
boy will be with me if job pulls through.
but need a helper asap.

cljl, i am only part timer for coordinating the gathering. sporty and swanston are the CEO - major shareholders. lol.

ashley, coffee club got space for parties meh?

1sttimemummy, i think will be difficult to have gathering in nov cos most of us will be busy celebrating babies' birthdays, surely got few mummies cannot make it on particular weekend. haha.
unless december, major xmas party for all or something like that.

ashley,
tks. Will try the mtd u suggest. Guess it's hard for me to implement gd sleeping rule cos my MIL is not in for this kind of stuff. Even if i train litt C at night, bad habits still continue during the day when i'm working.

sporty,
i hope i could dump her in the room &amp; run away too. No hope of doing that. Everyone else will rush in at the slighest sound.

Cass... Its not more den 38.5 n not 28.5c..

Rgds to baby celebration, ya I oso planning to get from PG.. Btw hw much for the 2 layer tier?? I hears lychee martini is nice but nvr try before.. Used their cakes as my xi bing donkey yrs back.. I think I most ks.. Booked my chalet so many months in advance

Rue: I have the exact same prob as u..My arms ( though they dun look like it) got toned muscles already.. Currently, in the nite when i MAKE her slp haha.. I put her on the bed..Pat till she ALMOST alseep den dump into the cot. If she happens to b sleeping with me on the bed, i juz leave her to roll here and roll there till she knock out.

Sporty: So cool le ur gal, she nv cry ? my gal sometimes in the day time, if we leave her alone too long she will wail for ppl to come wan..buay tahan!

Mandy: I let my gal take fish and fish roe. Coz she only got 2 lower teeth i dun let her take meat coz i think abit tough to bite??

Ayukie: thanks! i dunno PG is wat except for in the movies hahahaha

Btw I heard dat giving bb chicken will cause phlegm. Is it true??so far I onli intro fish to her as well as pumpkin, spinach n carrot.

anise: making hairbows, pacifier clips, toy clips. I started out as a hobby after which got requests to make for others, thus thinking of starting a small part time thing. Pictures are on my FB account at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=227631&amp;id=638528168. Appreciate some comments, feedback or orders
happy.gif

i decided to have the celebrations for my girl's birthday at my parent's place. then i can use the $ for place rental for food and maybe a tag on celebration for my hubby as well (they share the same day)

sporty, yah busy nowadays. I have been a silent follower. Its faster to read than type. You are posting lesser nowadays too. Wanted to ask, are you tbf your boy too? You are really good, I can't acheive that. Nowadays perhaps a bottle of 7oz. As my girl can't finish that much since she started on solid. She isn't teething yet, but doesn't want milk from bottle. She prefer direct from her moo moo cow.

1sttime mummy, i agree with mbj...think very diff to have a mass bday party in nov cuz everyone will be bz with their own parties...maybe in dec for xmas is a better choice
happy.gif

cass, yes u can continue to bf...juz take med tha's safe for bfing...

anise, hope ur dad's condition's better now...jia you! can imagine ur tiredness! last time my #1's bday, i ordered a 2 tier 3kg cake, think it was abt 160 bucks?! cannot rem the exact price also... so which chalet are u having ur gal's party at?

ariesgal, also long time didnt see u ard...how's ur gal's hfmd? recovered liao?

paperger, dun worry abt the "geh"... have a fren's daughter, her first "geh" came when she's almost 15 mths...so dun worry...

mbj, kindergarten at pg area eh?

rue, yes if u are staying with ILs or parents, very diff to "dump" bb in room cuz they will definitely interfere lor...or even routines tha u set up will be disrupted by then... but juz try ur best to train ur gal lor

raerae, normally my gal wun cry if i "dump" her early enough... if its past her normal sleeping time, she will make a fuss and cries non stop lor...

bidosoh, ic...no wonder u seldom post nowadays... i seldom post as i was bz with work and also seldom see posts also (its 2 way effect la, need 2 hands to clap mah, u wanna clap with me??!! :p) yeah, my boy's on tbf now also cuz i'm not freezing the ebm and dun wanna waste it, since he likes it so let him drink lor and i save my FM monies also... my gal also been drinking lesser, she's more willing to open her mouth to eat than drink milk...sometimes really headache dunno how...

sporty, actually alot of the 'senior' in this thread have mia a long time liao. Like our all time favourite momo_mummy, superwalker, nvfm, etc...

sporty, ya you are indeed good leh. TBF 2 including a big boy. Kudos. No wonder you can't gain weight with all the super high calories food you took.

Swanston - so confirm that my slot changed to 11am right?

Cljl - so happy tt your baby is back Hm n doing fine ;)

Sigh...now my girl don't really wanna latch on Liao. Think she too lazy.prefer bottle feed coz milk flow faster from bottle plus nw my bm getting lesser by the day. Btw, can I check with u mummies, I was wondering is it normal that my mens come although I'm still bf. Thought only after completely stop bf then mens will come back? *puzzled*

Bidosoh,
Yah agree with u a lot of frequently post mummies gone mia like mm6j and the ones u mentioned. Only sporty still here.
happy.gif

Nowadays i also read than type, takes time to think what to type.

Sporty,
My boy still crave for milk. I had to train him to take semi-solid first before offering him my teats. And now his temper slowly surfacing. Nowadays he would choose not to sleep even when he's tired. Left him in his cot to sleep and he start crying, have to bring him out to play play after that then willing to sleep. Slowly all pattern will come out.

mbj,
So u working as a teacher? So u will be working in ur boy's school?

ariesgal_76,
Previously u mentioned that ur #1 used steroid for her eczema for quite sometime, did this in anyway affect her growth? Cause my boy growth rate is really slow, so i afraid steroid may have contribute to this.

morn all~

bidosoh, think everyone's bz with the bb and their work/life...thas why seldom online/post...or maybe they are reading silently like u lor (think this is more likely!!! haha)! heheh... i will gain weight soon, definitely, after i stop bfing...so no more feasting after tha!

rainz, its normal for some pple's menses to come back during bfing...not all will come when u completely stop...so dun worry!

taurus, u also la...juz read no type! hahha... yah, i agree now their pattern come out more...my gal also get impatient at times!

sporty, don't stop yet lah. Its good to that another full time working mum is still doing the same thing as me daily. But I think you are doing more and with so much more output :)

whoo.. feel so so shiok after yesterday facial and massage! hehee..... nvr felt so shiok be4 lo...

as for my girl, yesterday went for review. good news... is so much better but still need to continue to neubilise her for another 5 days to dissolve the phlegm.... can still hear abit...

so ke lian that after all her cough, lost of appetite and fever, her whole fishball cheeks sunken down liao... now she only manage to drink less than 200ml lo.. haiz... need to slowly build up her fishball cheeks again..

hur... for the 31st gathering you all ordering KOI ah??? I also want leh.... can add in???

good morning! nvfm reporting! Aiya kena 'caught' by sporty - I'm a faithful reader but seldom post. I not one of the seniors la, I only joined the forum this year : ) Shall try my best to avoid birthday party for my boy cos I'm too lazy.. Hopefully his grandparents won't insist.

morning all

hmm, I havent totally stop pumping yet, cos worried will get blocked ducts..
now pump 2 times (12hrly) 40ml.

so next step is 24hrly pump?

(personal decision to stop BF after 6mth...)

<font color="119911">rainz</font>, yup, 11am slot. dun worry abt ur mens. i m one of the "lucky" ones whose mens came back just 1 month after popping. it's ok de.

<font color="119911">mm6j</font>, morning.

<font color="119911">cljl</font>, tatz good news! of coz u can order koi. wat u want? order close on 28 july.

thanks thanks!!

33. cljl, milk tea, 25%, L, pearls

Good morning mummies!

I'm so sick of my breastmilk supply. Sighs....I can only get 70 mls per session now. I think its about time to slowly stop.

<font color="ff0000">31 july 2010
kindly transfer to POSB Savings 037-68465-1. indicate your nick ya!

$15 per adult and $20 per baby for kindermusik.

<font size="+1">pls make payment by 9 july 2010</font>
</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Person</TD><TD>Payment</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">……….</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Person</TD><TD>Payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemummy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>mitsy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>adelynn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>mm6j</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>agata</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>momoko</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ardenz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>myboyjovan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>momo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>ayukie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>Pei Pei</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>bidosoh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>rainz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cass</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>Shihui</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>cljl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>shirlin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>sinkor</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>sponge</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>emily_ngo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>sporty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>starrz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>swanston</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>wendy lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>karen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>WT (lourve)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>lemontee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>zentan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Received</td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">paperger85</font>, we are having a gathering on 31 july 2010 as well as a kindermusik trial session at the same time.

hello all!

bidosoh, i wanna stop when my gal's 1 la...cuz not easy to juggle with full time work, kids, housework and also pumping of milk and cooking! and i wanna give myself a break la...i kno u wanna bf longer...u jia you! i can accompany u till when they are 1 lor! hahha

mm6j, ur msg is HI &amp; BYE ah! hahah

cljl, great tha ur gal's condition is better! yes yes order ur koi!! haha

nvfm, come come...u dun read...u post la... share with us recipe of ur son's meals lor...i read like so "feng fu" lor!!

kimifin, u can pump like 10ml after 24 hrs and juz stop!

lai lai lai...everyone come n chat!! dun juz READ! hahahah

hi swanston, hope u enjoyed ur leave!
happy.gif

sporty> i on course lah. wahahhaha
happy.gif
now pumping
heheheh... i target 1.5 years to pump now and cook at least once a week at home lol.
happy.gif
we'll see how it goes!

HellO! I'm here too!

mm6j: You can de la.. Jiayou! We gg to hit the 1 yr mark soon.. so even if I stop at 1yr.. I will still jiayou for you n sporty.. hehe!

papergal85: dun be so stress over ss ba.. At least ard passed the 6mths mark.. My ss also dropped alot after starting wk so bobian also supplement w FM le.. Most impt is baby is healthy.. =)

Hi Mummies,

For mummies who have stopped breastfeeding or are trying to stop, how do you go about doing it?

I know need to reduce time spent pumping / latching and then reduce no. of sessions, but what about massaging your boobs? Was told not to massage cos' that will stimulate milk production. But if dun massage, can still feel some hardness leh. Should I just not massage the hardness away, as long as no pain ok?

I took 1 piece of durian puff yesterday, boobs got some pain.thk will increase ss
:S

cos at compasspoint, got food fair...goodwood park hotel has a booth there.

Back