(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

raerae, Thanks! yeah.. she is better now.. just that duno y today got no appetite on her porridge... Coz its only fish... PD say cant take meat and veg as it causes phlegm... haiz.... ya lo.. damn heartpain to see her like that.. especially she look so lethargic..

me will try to eat well and drink lotsa of water lo.... better drink chicken essence tonite..

sporty, yeah... me will slp for 10 mins after pumping lo.. so boost myself better till end of e day... if i down my hubby jialat liao lo.. coz he cant handle her alone.... so i beter be strong man....

Sporty: I tell u my gal look at it and she scream lor..buay tahan..i carry her to it she will cross her legs ...i force her in she scream like someone box her..last time she LOOVVVEE it..now she can crawl liao she hates it! see oso heartpain.

Anywayz when my no 2 comes, i prob dun haf space coz maybe moving to my mum pl so dun wan so many things around la.. haha

cljl: Veg cause phlegm??? First time i heard le..wat are these ar? Better avoid!i only know chicken cause phlegm Pray that ur gal recover quickly..maybe u boil some soupy stuff for her to drink?

raerae, duno leh.. thats what my PD says.. n her only veg she eat now is spinach leh..... i also noe chicken cause phelgm but nt vege.. haiz... now she no appetite to eat.. duno isit the porridge too fishy anot... i really hope she faster recover man...

u mean just give her soup? now she dun even want to drink plain water leh... n her only source of water is my EBM.. haiz....

cljl: at least she drinking something! and the best thing is ..its good stuff ur EBM le.. for ur porridge, i dunno how u make but my mama told me the fish is last to b put in, once the rice is almost porridge den u put in the fish..if fish put in early den cook for a long while, porridge will turn fishy..

Halo all malay mummies, i have a home visit survey paying $140.00 cash on 13th July. Any of you using DUMEX DUPRO milk powder for your baby? SMS your name/hp/both ages if keen to 97640028. Tks.

raerae. yesterday morning, she only drank 50ml out of 200ml of EBm lo... faint... so scared she not enough to drink.. heng for the next 2 feeds n porridge she ate quite alot... as for the porridge, i duno hw my mil cook leh.. gt to ask her.. but i told her to use ikan bilis as soup base.. but then my grandma say ikan bilis also gt phlegm leh.. faint....

swanston - will transfer you the monies by this week
happy.gif
paiseh .. been busy with work ..

raerae, hur.. so canot take ikan bilis ah.. then use wat as stock??? can use corn? coz its sweet.... so mafan leh...

cljl: I use kelp N dried scallops N fish bones. Not all together. For fish bones, i boil the fish bones with tonnes of tomatoes and one piece of ginger and some onions. I dunno can take ikan bilis not le..i havent used them

Amount S$15.00
Transaction Reference 2972165230

Hi Swanston, will like to join in for the gathering on 31st July.
1 adult, thanks!

cljl, don't worry that she eats little when sick. As after they are well again, they will eat more then before. That always happens to my boy. So they will gain back the weight they lost.

bidosoh, no choice lo... depends on how much she can eat liao lo... as long as she can shout n smile n stand up n down im ok.. hahaha.... talking abt wt... now i think she is less than 7kg liao... 2 days ago she wa only 7.1kg.... my ke lian de... use to have fishballs cheeks.. now fishballs gone liao.. becom pigeon egg liao... hahahaha....

hi swanston: I'll do the transfer on monday, dont my have IB token with me now

I just came back from wild wild wet with Stevlynn and i am EXHAUSTED. Lol. She had fun, the weather was nice *luckily*

Hi all,

Seems like most of ur babies are sitting and crawling. My boy have not done any of that yet. He doesn't push himself to sit but when i put him in a sitting position, he can sit for a while. And dunno the food he had ate had gone where, weight gain still stagnant....sigh
sad.gif

cljl,
Hope ur girl get well soon. If got cough have to avoid soyabean and barley. Never heard that cough cannot take vege. When they sick normally will have smaller appetite, will regain back when they are well. So dun worry.

<font color="119911">adelynn</font>, noted. lucky. west side rain v heavy during lunch time.

in case forum down again, u can email me your payment ref and koi order instead. u can add me in msn or fb too.
[email protected]

kick start koi order again for 31 july 2010.

1. swanston, ice cream milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
2. swanston, hazelnut milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
3. Ayukie, chocolate milk tea , 75%, L, pearls
4. Ayukie, grass jelly milk tea, 50%, L, no pearls
5. Shihui, plum green tea, 25%, M, pearls
6. Shihui, grass jelly milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
7. myboyjovan, milk tea, L, 50%, pearls

cljl, 10 mins sleep? then really power nap lor! LOL

raerae, ur gal's very fast...so fast she can crawl le...mine still at stage of flips lor...anyways i dun mind she's taking it slow la, if not i very bo eng lor...LOL ... wah, ur gal's porridge sounds very yummy
happy.gif

adelynn, is there any water slides at Wet wet wild suitable for our bbs?

taurus, dun worry...my gal also not crawling yet...how's ur boy's eczema? went for the prick test yet?

kick start koi order again for 31 july 2010.

1. swanston, ice cream milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
2. swanston, hazelnut milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
3. Ayukie, chocolate milk tea , 75%, L, pearls
4. Ayukie, grass jelly milk tea, 50%, L, no pearls
5. Shihui, plum green tea, 25%, M, pearls
6. Shihui, grass jelly milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
7. myboyjovan, milk tea, L, 50%, pearls
8. sporty, oolong milk tea, 70%, L , pearls
9. sporty, oolong milk tea, 70%, L , pearls

cheryl, hi.
sorry i missed your post.
yes i've used the weaning machine. not too bad.

sporty, i realised you are always the first one to kick start post in the morning and i am always the last one to post in the wee hours. lol.
anyway, jovin has 4 teeth now. babbling lots, but ma and pa are not so frequent, only when she wants our attention!

starrz, maybe other than adding milk to cereal, you may wish to change the cereal to other brands. maybe your baby doesn't like nestle?

raerae, jovin more of babbling too, only certain one syllable she likes to say to get our attention. keke.

adelynn, i want to go!!! sigh, today brought son back to sinseh for review, he says got hairline crack on his bone. sigh. today is the fourth day he can't stand and walk liao. that's why last min never join you guys. somemore i specially bought a Fox swim suit for jovin lei, sigh...
next time ok.

taurus, mine also not yet push up to sit or crawl. i realise her fine motor skills pick up faster though. gross a little slow.

Hi WT! oh, swanston, do add in cher's name in the list for gathering. hey cher, if you last min want to join in the kinder let us know ok, cos i think got one more vacancy right, swanston?

sporty...wet wet wild? lol.

Hi swanston

Tt $50 to u liao. Transaction no. 2973359312. Pls check. Thks!

Hi cljl hope ur bb feeling better. Take care ya.

swanston .. im paying up hehe ..

To Account POSB Savings
037-68465-1 Swanston_NovMTB
Amount S$50.00
Transaction Reference 2973439586

<font color="0000ff">Chen mama></font> Congrats, once again.
kao_smile.gif

<font color="0000ff">Sporty></font> Hi hi... Sigh...just got time to log in. Use beef for shepherd's pie lor.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Starrz></font> Ya lor...I try to intro as much variety as possible to him lor. Even intro capsicums! Hehe... Btw, how's lil' K? She still doesn't like the cereal ma? Lil' R didn't like it initially. Now he loves cereal. I think it's just a matter of adapting to the taste. He loves both Happy Bellies &amp; Healthy Times cereals.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">MBJ></font> Oh...glad that you like it!
happy.gif

sporty,
He's still have rashes on and off but his armpits, neck and back of the knee always red red due to heat. He got very sensitive skin. Found no allergens from his prick test. Dunno is it genetic (my hubby is small size, he's shorter than me) cause last time my girl also have weight gain problem.... hai now i so sian trying to weigh my boy. Getting paranoid.

Hi mummies

Sorry to interrupt.

I have the following to let go as my baby is now too big for them.
They are all unopened packs.

1) Huggies Pull ups M42 --- $12 (1 pack)
2) Huggies Little Swimmers S 12 --- $12 (1 pack)

Self collection in SengKang.

Interested parties, please PM me. Thank you!

TGIF!

dingdong/mbj, think i too sleepy liao...so became wet wet wild...nvm la, idea is there!

mbj, i always read forum when i pumping in the morning mah...thas why sometimes first to post...i morning shift, u night shift mah...hahah... wow, jovin have 4 teeth? 2 on top and 2 below?

cheryl, so fast u intro beef to him le! good tha he's taking his food well
happy.gif

taurus, maybe he will outgrow his ecezma when he's older ba...dun worry abt ur boy's weight la...as long he's healthy and growing well shd be ok...

MBJ,
Ya i will go source for other brand of cereal and try it out.
Wat happen to Jovan??
Hope he recover fast.. dun worry too much.
*hugs*

Cheryl,
Lil K still dun really like cereal. Yesterday try out another flavour from nestle, sample de. Flavour is oats with milk n prunes. Heard frm mil that she quite like it but hor she poo poo quite a lot of times but not watery lah. Duno isit prunes cause it. So i stop her cereal at the evening feed.
Shall 'steal' some tips from you the next time we meet.. haha.

Morning all,

last 2 days cant post at all!

Oh, any idea of vege I can put in bb porridge? Last week he had blended borccoli for the weekend(he took 4 meals of the same stuff cos I only buy food once to prevent wastage and for freshness)

<font color="119911">1sttimemummy, ayukie, cass, karen, rainz</font>, got ur transfers. thanks!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Person</TD><TD>Payment</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">……….</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Person</TD><TD>Payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemummy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>mitsy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adelynn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>mm6j</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>agata</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>myboyjovan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ardenz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>momo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>Pei Pei</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>ayukie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>rainz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>bidosoh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>Shihui</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cass</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>shirlin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cljl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>sinkor</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>sponge</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>sporty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>emily_ngo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>starrz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>swanston</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>momoko</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>WT (lourve)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>karen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>wendy lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>lemontee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">.</font></TD><TD>zentan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Adelynn,

You chop or blend the spinach? got steam before chopping?

I thinking of adding potato...
he dun like sweet potato thk cos too sweet. hhaa

lentils like beans?

Hi mommies, interested to join march mommies for BP for Evenflo Triple Fun exersaucer at $279 for 10 sets, $289 for 5 sets(retail at Taka for $349)? Please pm me if interested.

1. elise31
2. chloe
3. elise31 fren

Argh, I'm having problems at home. My maid's work standard dropped a lot, due to keep sms and call on her hp. My hubby n I have scold her and told not to keep using her hp until forgot her work or forgot to look after baby. The maid just keep quiet but no change, the next day still keep busy with her hp. So, going to have a serious talk to her again...if no change, will have to change maid. Headache!

hi everyone!

swanston - thanks! Sorry I didn't let you know, as I couldn;t post for the last few days!

taurus - my bb's weight also been stagnant for a while - she's only 5% ! got big appetite, eat a lot, drink a lot also (sometimes 240!) but vvvvvvv active crawling everywhere. sianz!

mbj - hope jovan gets better soon! wow got 4 teeth already!

starrz -you can try to add EBM to the cereal together with apple puree or pear puree? pumpkin puree also quite nice. To try to make your bb like solid food, cannot force. Maybe just cut a bit of steamed apple or pear - big piece, put in front of her and she can hold and bite herself.

Raerae - around we go - my gal loves to slam on the piano keys. Slam so hard I don't know if her hand painful or not! Haha. Maybe you gal thinks that if you put her in you will walk away - maybe put her in and play with her a bit first?

Question - how to cut her nails till it is not sharp? She is pulling everybody's glasses and scratching faces now.. sigh.

Agata,

yah, you told me the maid was ok earlier on.

Think you must keep watch more often, and make sure she has the responsibility to take care of bb.

hey all,

my gal admitted to hospital last nite.. haiz... fever went up to 39.2 last nite then PD ask if we want to admit. so we admit her lo.. from yesterday she was on drip coz she was quite dehydrated due to nt drinkin enough milk n water....super duper heartpain when see her whole hand kana wrap up... super roller coaster ride for me lo this week...

agata: i also go thru the maid's work problem every now and then. she 3 days good, 2 days bad sometimes can be quite upsetting for me. my mum commented that every now and then must 'take brasso and polish' so wun spoil, haha

cljl: hope ur gal recovers fast, you also must take care.

piggym: i dont add marmite, her PD say to avoid doing that until she is older (a year and beyond).

kimifin: yeap, i use organic red lentils. soak them in water and then throw in porridge to cook together. or you can cook them separate and feed her too

starrz, think mbj's jovan sprained his ankle while playing tha day...so mbj bz with 2 kids at home...

agata, hope ur maid's woes goes away soon...i always hear my frens complaining abt their maids...

1st time mummy, my gal also likes to slam the piano keys also...now the fave past time is to use her legs to move ard the ard we not...not walking kind but like jumping kind...quite amusing to see her doing tha! u can try filing the edge of ur gal's nails if they are too sharp...

piggym, not advisable to add marmite cuz its too salty le...their kidneys might not be able to take it now...

cljl, oh gosh...hope ur gal recovers soon...

btw anyone still latching their bbs? i think my gal now very weird, she only wants my right boob and refused the left one!!

sporty: yea im still latching on my girl. my girl also prefers the right (the flow on the right is much faster so less work for her to get her milk) but she still takes the left. she had short stints whereby she refused to nurse from the left, what ill do is always offer her the left first in such cases if she fusses too much then ill give her the left.

<font color="119911">1sttimemummy</font>, np. as long as u state ur nick when u ibank i will know who is who.

but those who transfer via atm hor, i need u to tell me if not i take it that some kind soul give me free $$$ to spend. lol.

<font color="119911">cljl</font>, oh dear. speedy recovery for ur girl. u take good care too ya. jiayou!

<font color="119911">sporty</font>, my colleague also complaining her girl only want 1 side. her girl coming 1 yr old.

1sttimemummy,
So how heavy is ur girl now? My boy always at 6.7kg, he also have good appetite and very active too. Dunno why just couldn't see the weight scale move.

piggym,
Yah marmite is too salty and is artifical, not good for babies or children.

cljl,
Hope ur girl get well soon.

sporty,
Me still latching as usual. My boy also prefer my right one but he would still latch on the left cause right one let down faster. He no patient one.

Back