1. swanston, ice cream milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
2. swanston, hazelnut milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
3. Ayukie, chocolate milk tea , 75%, L, pearls
4. Ayukie, grass jelly milk tea, 50%, L, no pearls
5. Shihui, plum green tea, 25%, M, pearls
6. Shihui, grass jelly milk tea, 25%, L, pearls
7. myboyjovan, milk tea, L, 50%, pearls

thanks, swanston.
(now you list this way good huh, KOI won't go swimming away again,)

sporty: I PMed you my details
happy.gif

raerae, i dunno how much she drank...i juz practically sit down after dinner to let her latch all she wants lor...hahha

swanston, u hor, always say u fatfat but ok leh...

ayukie, hahah...so u wun be confirmed whether u flying aeroplane or not also la...LOL

mbj, ohh if its ur cousin in law, sure can get good price la...isit buffet styled? or lunchbox kind?

thks for all ur PMs...will check and update the table tonite
happy.gif

dear mummies from june gathering,

happy to inform u that the pool balls have been found! they found it while changing the pool table cloth.. think stubornly stuck somewhere.. watever the case, so sorry for the trouble, the anxiety and apologies to the toddlers for being "checked".. but I'm so so so glad I dun have to make u gals pay... WOOHOO!

nice end to gathering, at last!
happy.gif

p.s or maybe not, some loose end for similac coz some of the handwriting illegible... haha.. will sms/email u..

Some more similac samples up for grabs for mummies who did not come. PM me the following:
1. Mum's full name
2. Mum's NRIC
3. Postal code
4. Unit No.
5. Child's full name
6. Child's DOB
7. Child's current milk brand

first come first serve, while stocks last.
Self- collect Dover or Jurong West...
thanks!
happy.gif

sporty, i also like you, latch after dinner till she satisfied, but then she still won't sleep through. sigh
as for the nasi lemak, she puts them in aluminium trays, those disposable ones, should be ok ba. the last time she quoted my godsis $8/pax. this time, i am going to "force" her to give more portions.

<font color="119911">myboyjovan</font>, ya lor. this time i no more group orders together liao. wait orders go missing again.

<font color="119911">sporty</font>, where got not fat. u see the pix from last gathering. see liao wana cry lor. wana diet but still bf cannot. sigh. my mum also whole day nag me to lose weight also.

Sporty/MBJ: Haha so nice u all still latching..I already stopped BF..So now is either finishing up my FBM or drink FM...I miss latching too but no choice le... haha I dun wan BF for so long..its my time to bu my health back N LOSE SOME WGT!

Swanston: Yah yah i feel the same way as u..hai i see so many mummies ..they look like they havent given birth at all!! N yes my mum oso nagging she say i look like Aunty later my hb stray sighh..Ppl say BF got lose wgt i am like..huh got meh...

hi!

MBJ - yishun shaunessy on 31/7 is fine! Count me in. I will pm sporty my details.

Angeline - will transfer to you asap today.

Chris - Great news!

Kindermusik Trial Class at $20/baby for 45 mins.
This is for 31st July Sat, together with gathering from 12-230pm tentatively at The Shaughnessy Yishun(to be confirmed once venue is booked and proven to be big enough for all)

Pls delete your name if you cannot make it.
Here goes:
1. sporty
2. myboyjovan
3. Ardenz
4. MM6J
5. Ashley
6. Ayukie
7. funne
8. mitsy
9. swanston
10. adelynn (tanglin or yishun)
11. 1sttimemummy
12. zentan
13. sponge
14. starrz
15. devlina
16. emily_ngo (tanglin or yishun)
17. Velo (tanglin or yishun)
18. dingdong
19. Nicole (tanglin or yishun)
20. ariesgal_76 (prefers tanglin)
21. Shihui
22. Bidosoh
23. Pei Pei
24. Shirlin
25. cljl (wkends preferred bt depending on timing)
26. wendy lim (Yishun)
27. Agata (Tanglin)
28. Shers83 (Tanglin)
29. sinkor (tanglin or west coast)
30. Lemontee (only weekends available)
31. Jazz (anywhere can)
32. Cass (only weekends available)
33. Karen (weekend only)

Mummies, make sure to copy and paste the most recent list so as not to miss out anyone.

chris, thas indeed a good news
happy.gif

mbj, ya...everyday i had to rush to eat my dinner...quickly wash dishes/pump parts then bathe then sit down for latching marathon... 8/paxs sounds ok leh...whats included?

swanston, so stressful leh...even ur mum ask u to lose weight?!

raerae, thot bfing then can lose weight?! after u stopped better see ur weight wor...can gain back quite easily...heheh

Good afternoon mummies,

Agatha/Starrz_ Hope both your babies will get well soon! Give baby all your love and attention, helps lots cos they know
happy.gif

RaeRae_ I like you lor BB co-sleep with us. Normally he gets sleepy by about 9plus 10pm so I will put him in the hammock and he will fall asleep in less than 5 mins...so far so good. Then at 12plus when we both go sleep, will carry him and put him in the centre. If he had his last feed at about 9plus before he sleeps, normally he can tahan till 4am or sometimes 5am then he will want to drink.

The last few days, BB has a change of his feeding habits..normally he could easily down 6 ounces at 1 go without having much prompting. Last 2 days only drink 3 to 4 ounces then start to play with the teat..then struggle to break free...haiz..and he has been biting his lower lips and making sucking action. of late also keep wanting to put his fingers in his own ears to dig...hubby told me he might be teething and is causing him discomfort. I try to feel for teeth on his gums but still no sign leh..he will be 7 months this wed. Any mummies with the same problems?

Chris, happy to hear that!

kimifin, ic... but i bu se de to stop latch on ler... i feel it is something important to build up the bonding within two of us... ppl are surprising when i said i still bf-ing, whenever ppl asking me when i'm going to stop, i shall reply, my next target is lil jh reached 1 yo...hope i can meet the target :p

That's great Chris!

The pool players must be quite upset that they are not getting a new set of pool balls afterall... Haha...

Sporty, I'm equally zombified. I can fall asleep at my desk!! Can't even concentrate at work today!! I'll PM you my details tonight k.

Eastgal, ur bb sounds exactly how my gal behaves now! Haha! And yes, she's teething. Can see the 2 front lower teeth are emerging out now. She will scratch till inside of her ears bleed a little. So always gotta remove her hands when she scratches.

so nice to hear tat u ladies still latching ur lil ones. i tried over the weekend to latch my girl but she only stare and use her hand grab but refuse to open her mouth. so sad. sigh.

cass, cannot mix the BM and FM, think is because the FM will spoilt the nutrients in BM...

RaeRae, i pat my bb sleep almost every night, sometimes will latch till he sleep sometimes just pat then sleep. then after that carry him back to cot then he can sleep there until later time yi yi ya ya asking for milk...

PeiPei_ Oh I see...so most likely he is teething liao lor.
RaeRae_ Forgot to add that I BB kind of dun like to sleep in his own cot. Tried putting him there before as we wanted to break the co-sleeping habit. But he always wakes up a few times in the nite and will start talking to himself in his own blabble so I will end up having to carry him and rock him to sleep again. I think he has been sleeping with us since birth so maybe used to having us beside him and my smell maybe hahahaha

swanston, seems like your princess is weaning off lacthing by herself hor...if my boi dun want then sure i'll be very sad. just try for a few times lo, if still cannot then continue to pump lo...sometimes my boi also stare and use hands to grap or fingures to pinch... ouch... sometimes will bite really hard... -__-|||

<font color="119911">sporty</font>, ya lor. stress hor.

<font color="119911">lemon tee</font>, she not weaning off. she dun latch to begin with. tried many times le she just refuse, like give her poison like tat. tot maybe now she might accept but sadly still no leh. but at least she dun behave like i give her poison lah. sigh.

Eastgal N Lemontee: Yah i wanna GET MY GAL OUT haha so bad rite but seriously i wanna start to try liao coz i've seen many babies who refuse to get out of the parents bed even when they hit 3yrs (that is the oldest i have seen so far) den i see already oso scared hahaha

Sporty: wahh u pang sim put ur gal sleep alone? den ur boi le..in his own room too?? I bf or no bf oso pui pui le..so i give up haha now at least can eat less..dun need to like haf all the nutrients in lor =p like real haahahah

Swanston: U r doin a WONDERFUL job at pumping for ur gal already =) my niece oso NV latched but she is close to her mum la =) My mama oso keep ask me lose wgt sighh wat is with them!!!

Lemon Tee,

its your preference. I got withdrawal mood the few days I pump and din latch him... I know once I made up my mind, I shd continue, cos I thk I wan him to learn to sleep without using the latch.
Well, he still is cheeky and sniff and try to bite me through my clothes..hee

Yah, bb will still know who to "stick to".
my son recently learns to "crawl his way"...he actually will climb to me for me to carry him...

Oh, taking my son to pneumaccol jab...anythg to watch out? will get fever too?

eastgal, ur bb sounds like he's teething, thas why dun wanna suckle on the teats...

lemon tee, i'm sure u can meet ur 1 yr target...jia you
happy.gif

peipei, i am still ok la...can tahan abit...tonite i sure KO early one!

raerae, both of my kids sleep outside our room la...my gal had been sleeping in her own room since she;s back from hospital lor...so she's used to it... my boy sleeps on his own also, only these few days, he will come in and squeeze between us in the middle of the nite...

kimifin, P jab is more potent...sure most likely prepare for fever...

Swanston: no u arent alone haha that is wat i like abt this forum..one fine day u find out u are not alone in the situation hahaa SIgh must ask our mums to meet up liao! my mum sometimes make me go shopping (coz personally i dun like to shop) to buy clothes den i get more depressed!

SportY:wahh solid le..i oso wan my kids like tat..ok KID

Kimifin: i think fever must watch out..coz my gal was fine for all her jabs except for the P jab..Mine had stuffy nose after each P jab though..but not sure if coincidence or aide effect

sporty, the other time she included for my godsis, $8/pax for 20 pax, with the rice, chicken mid joint wing, dory fillet, broccoli and coconut chicken.
Portion the other time not so much, so this time maybe ask if can give bigger portion, else, not enough to eat.

btw, those of you going on 31st july, i need to know how many boy babies and how many girl babies.
eh, sporty, you still have the list of babies and mummies details? can let me know? (this is for one of the freebie too)

Kimifin: For my gal, she had fever the same nite of the jab N stuffy nose abt 2 days after. Something that helps is my mum gave her ling yang and/or barley to drink during the 2nd jab N the effects was juz mild fever.

raerae, u have to train them from young lor...

kimifin, some bbs will kena fever...some dun lor...

mbj, wahh...u making me hungry liao!! i only have the birth list la...tha one is useful?

swanston, can email me ur last gathering list? then i can update from there? xie xie
happy.gif

myboyjovan: I ordered the flask from Angeline. Can pick it up from you when we meet up for the trial class
happy.gif

swanson and raerae: you girls are not alone either. I still have 10KG from my pre-pregnancy weight and everytime i try clothes its ultra depressing. 1 hand i want to diet to lose weight to be my old self, e other hand i wana continue BF-ing for the good of my girl *sighs* dilemmas

any nov babies started to crawl yet? my girl suddenly decide that crawling (or rather bad crawling and more like frantic sprawling and wriggling to move) backwards seems lk more fun. diaper time is now a 5 secs window, if not she wld want to flip and move ard naked.

Any recommendations for baby photography too? i want to take some professional pictures of my girl.

swanston, jia lak lei, later no more freebies no one wants to come how? haha

sporty, actually if dun have number of boys and girls also never mind la. can take common white colour lor. haha. oops..cannot let the cat out of the bag.

oh, any mummies still giving babies healthy times cereal? interested to bulk purchase or not?
Hit $150 is 15% discount. is this cheap or normal bulk purchase price?

Kimifin_My son took his 1st P jab and 6 in 1 at the same time cos PD said OK to give. Poor boy went home and later part of the afternoon, both thighs where the jabs were given were a bit swollen and red. he had fever and was crying a lot. I had to take emergency leave to go home as my mum was a bit worried that he didnt stop crying.
When I got home, he had a slight temperature so I gave me baby paracetomol and held him for a while and he felt better. Next day he was back to normal.

Then the 2nd P jab he had 3 weeks ago, no side effects. He went home and was normal througout with his daily drinking and naps..

confirmed received payment till now

S$27.00 for the Food Jar + $2.6 for airmail = S$29.60.

1. Cass - paid
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal - paid
5. Jane - paid
6. Chenmama
7. ashley
8. Adelynn - paid
9. myboyjovan - paid
10. tanly
11. 1sttimemummy
12. Jazz - paid
13. carolorac

There was one ATM transfer yesterday 13/jun with no reference number, can the person tell me who you are.

There is also a cash deposit today 14/jun, also no reference, can tell me who pls.

thanks.

Once I confirm receive all the payment, then I will go buy. Hurry hurry hor, before the cheap stock run out.

MBJ - thanks for the welcome. My princess was born on 24 Nov
happy.gif

Lemon Tee &amp; Sporty - Thanks for the welcome
happy.gif

MBJ &amp; Sporty - Pls count me in for the trial &amp; gathering on 31 july. Will pm my details to sporty.

Kindermusik Trial Class at $20/baby for 45 mins.
This is for 31st July Sat, together with gathering from 12-230pm tentatively at The Shaughnessy Yishun(to be confirmed once venue is booked and proven to be big enough for all)

Pls delete your name if you cannot make it.
Here goes:
1. sporty
2. myboyjovan
3. Ardenz
4. MM6J
5. Ashley
6. Ayukie
7. funne
8. mitsy
9. swanston
10. adelynn (tanglin or yishun)
11. 1sttimemummy
12. zentan
13. sponge
14. starrz
15. devlina
16. emily_ngo (tanglin or yishun)
17. Velo (tanglin or yishun)
18. dingdong
19. Nicole (tanglin or yishun)
20. ariesgal_76 (prefers tanglin)
21. Shihui
22. Bidosoh
23. Pei Pei
24. Shirlin
25. cljl (wkends preferred bt depending on timing)
26. wendy lim (Yishun)
27. Agata (Tanglin)
28. Shers83 (Tanglin)
29. sinkor (tanglin or west coast)
30. Lemontee (only weekends available)
31. Jazz (anywhere can)
32. Cass (only weekends available)
33. Karen (weekend only)
34. Rainz (weekend only)

Mummies, make sure to copy and paste the most recent list so as not to miss out anyone.

Hi mummies,

I have 3 tins BN Enfapro A+ Stage 2 new improved version to let go at $32 each and 1 tin just open using for 3 scoops at $25. Exp:22dec2011 Made in netherlands.

Will be giving away $5 off 900g Enfapro A+ voucher for the purchase of the above. Exp:22Jun2010

PM or email to [email protected] asap if u are interested can self-collect at yishun mrt.

MBJ, I'm keen in the Healthy Times cereal BP if it is happening.

BTW, i would like to extend an exclusive 10%discount to the mummies who are attending the 31 July gathering if you are keen to order anything from the latest Tupperware Brands catalogue. Feel free to browse thru the promotions here http://tpwareashley.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/16-may-to-30-june-2010-catalogues/ and PM me your orders. Thanks!

If you can wait, I can pass you your ordered items at the gathering.

Back