(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Cljl: ermmmm no la i got 1 bb only..even if got 2 erm i dun think need 2 flask hahaha Angeline is good heart for sure..abt influencer den must seee who else joining us!

Sporty: Aii yoo so late still webby slow..what the heck..or maybe it is really so good so many ppl go..Wahhh Orchid country club is like ulu le..i rem goin there for my JC prom nite haha ok but if got gathering i go..hahaha

Mitsy: wow ur part time arrangement so cool...yah how is it like N den ur pay oso go according to how much hrs u work is it?

morning ladies!

<font color="119911">sporty</font>, i like tat one lor. i will keep thinking abt it until i get an answer. lol. or i will totally forget abt it which is getting extremely common these days. :S i am forever forgetting things now, even work although i wrote it down and put it just beside the monitor!!!

<font color="119911">devlina</font>, i also wana fast. hehehe. good way to lost weight sia. i like putting on weight recently leh.
sad.gif

swanston
when I was preggy, i was very forgetful...could it be #2??? hehehehe
I wish fasting is that simple for me...but it's coz I need to repay for last year. I skipped fasting due to preggy...so this year fast for 2 mths.

devlina, when does ur fasting period ends eh?

raerae, think tha web server was slow, thas why! yes, OCC is quite ulu ulu!

swanston, opps...hope ur forgetfulness not the "after effects" of giving birth! hehe

raerea : hahaha... i also gt 1 bb but then.. i think i got alot of flash leh... 1 thermos to put hot water n another one to put porridge bt.. cant keep warm so need to buy another one...

Cljl: haha i got a thermos flask for hot water already..Its actuali bo brand ..it was a free gift but working really well..After like 8hrs water is still pipping hot! Now need one for porridge coz the one i currently have is not leak prove =(

Sporty: which bbq pl ar..haha den next time i got bbq i order..most of the time i go bbqwholesale =) OCC haii yoooooo ULU with capital U lor.. We din know how to get out of there! lucky somemone's dad called to save us haha

Swanston: I oso like gaining weigh liao..i think coz very little BF now so weight gain! But u still bf den dun fast lo okies?

Devlina: Why not still come n meet?? is it after sunset u can stop fasting for the day sorry ar i kinda ignorant abt this =p

<font color="119911">devlina</font>, lol. no lah. confirm period coming soon coz ss drop like crazy lah. sad. my forgetfulness began after i delivered until now. no signs of getting better. in fact getting worse recently lor. getting slow in responding too, even my user can tell the difference. :S

raerae : oh ic... i think hor flask keep hot water one.. bo brand also gd lo.. my mum gave mi a smaller one bo brand also gd... but just e keep porridge one not hot la.. damn it! waste my $$$.....

whow.. talk abt gaining wt.... im back to pre-preg wt.. thanks to bf bt then nw i reduce pumping time, nw my wt increasing lo.. duno y... n i notice after i drink chocolate HL milk then i gain wt leh.. isist the milk hur?

morning.
mitsy/ashley, thanks for offering your help! haha.
sporty, looks like not just two of us liao.

ashley, bubble show at downtown east. babies and kids under 2 are free i think. adults and kids above 2 must pay. but got quite a few discounts from certain cards.

angeline, how how? got the display set for me? else i also want to put my name in the bp list liao.

raerae, it's near OCC, yishun.

sporty, yup, not cheap. i used toys r us card for 15% discount, else very shiong.
you order bbq food? having party?

devlina/cljl, sporty and i were just carried away talking about it cos it's near sporty's house. haha. but i think can be arranged once we have enough mummies interested.
fast for 2 months? wow. so it's after sunset then can makan right?

raerae, i always use ezb for my bbq catering, so far so good, juz tha recently they revamped their website and its slow! opps, then i stay at the the BIG U area tha u mentioning lor...whahhahha

cljl, think we are gaining weight when we reduce pumps/stop bfing as our appetites remained the same (as we tend to eat more during bfing)...

mbj, yeah having a bbq party this weekend for the may/june 07 kiddos...to celebrate their 3rd bday!
happy.gif

sporty, haiz... im slowly gaining wt liao lo.. omg omg... now i eat alot of rice lo... similar to men's portion lo.. faint.... already base is fat liao... dun wan to grow even more man....

mbj, hahah...june thread is dead also la...juz tha the closer few organise the bbq among ourselves lor...now quite fun cuz most are with #2 lor...

cljl, thas why its better to cut down on food intake if u are reducing ur pumps/stopping bfing...if not will put on weight very fast...cuz alot of input and no more output i.e bm...

sporty, ya lo.. now i need to control liao lo.. cant eat alot liao.. n ss also dropping liao...

if i want to stop bf by 1 yr, when shld i start to drag my pumping interval hur? im on FT pump...

mummuies, do any of u have problems feeding your little one?

My girl refused to be in the bumbo chair, she will crawl out of it, and crawled around the whole place. I had a tough time feeding her! Argh, and she doesnt finish more than half of the porridge. It happens for cereal too. I really wonder what is wrong.

mummies, do any of u have problems feeding your little one?

My girl refused to be in the bumbo chair, she will crawl out of it, and crawled around the whole place. I had a tough time feeding her! Argh, and she doesnt finish more than half of the porridge. It happens for cereal too. I really wonder what is wrong.

cljl, how many times are u pumping now? if u wanna tbf for 1 yr...better maintain at least 3 pumps...cuz if u switch to 2 pumps, the ss get diminished very fast!

blessedcyn, let ur gal buckle up and sit in a high chair...tha might help!

sporty, ya lor, july mummies only left a few of us "talking". haha

blessedcyn, you can try the traditional bamboo chair for babies? i am using that. or high chair with buckle?

blessedcyn, mine also have this problem when i feed her porridge leh... let her sit on e chair n buckled up, she will turn her head here n there.. n i fed her for like 40 mins! my mil fed her for onli 15 mins leh.. duno hw she do it....

sporty, im pumping 4 times a day lo... i think i cant do 2 pumps.. coz she is drinking 200ml now leh.. cant fit her demand.... ahhaha... so i shld slowly drag my pumps to 3 times a day? very very tiring to pump 4 times liao lo...

mbj, u kno peck from july thread? she's due soon lor...n she stays in PG too!

cljl, yes...u can drag to 3 pumps lor...morning after wake up, lunchtime and night before zzz...maybe might need to supplement 1 feed with fm if not enough lor...

Sporty: the BIG U part of OCC is the LLooonnnggg walk from the enterance to the main rd lo.. Yishun itself is ok..I've got friends staying there =) hee hee dun mistaken le..Shall try the bbq pl when my parents return

Blessedcyn: Same same but she doesnt crawl out..haha nt clever enuff yet..but she fuss fuss fuss so i so as sporty says...strap her down coz my bumbo chair got buckle strap heeh Jia you!

my girl also refusing porridge but ok with cereal. dunno y leh. then my dad tell my mum try put ebm in the porridge, maybe no milk taste she dun want. lol.

re: pumping
jiayou ya! i am pumping 5 times daily and just enuff for my girl only. some more she so small drinker. but then she dun latch lah.

sporty
early sept...but no worries, i see hw my engine goes, i may just come &amp; meet up with you gals
happy.gif

raerae
yea, I can only makan after 7pm

swanston
oh dear ....your daughter is taking away all your good genes?
happy.gif

mbj
it's ok..good to meet often. yes, fasting for the day ends at around 7pm.

raerae, yes...the OCC main lobby is a long walk frm the main road...heheh...

swanston, think ur gal hooked to ur milk! so no milk she reject!!

devlina, u sure got energy one mah...u so hyper! hehe

mbj, yeah...she's due in june, juz talked to her last week on msn lor... no la, she's not going to the bbq, i kno her as she used to join our gatherings and also our boys attend GUG same slots but diff class...

Aiyo...talk about gaining weight ..haaiz
sad.gif

when I was still BF months back can eat and eat like a pig my weight still remains and face sharp sharp. The stop BF eatong habit still neber change, now I gain 4 kg..so sad..
My hubby's terms of endearment for me is "udon" ( fat noodle ) heheheh and my baby is called "mee kia" ( Mikail ).
I also need to fast liao
proud.gif

swanston : 5 times daily! whow... u can tahan ah? i onli did 5 times till she is 3 mths lo... after that 4 times.... very tiring leh..every time i come to wrk so slpy...

Eastgal : but i stil cant control my rice intake lo.. whow lau... now after i finish my meal, i don't feel full lo.. faint... i need to control! Oh gosh! jialat liao... dun wan to gain anymore lo...

mbj, mi also leh.. hehehe... [email protected]

Raerae, sporty, I will be working 3 days a week. Pay, leave, benefits all pro rated. Feeling quite excited about it.

sporty, ya lor.. actually it's coz my colleague gave me wrong info.. he said abt $80.. then after i started collating names and check again only to realilze it's so exp.. but i guess coz have to pay for manpower on a sunday too? not sure.. But i thought it was a cosy place with ample seats and facilities etc so.. swanston did volunteer her mum's place again but i remembered some of the mummies saying coz they live near dover and i planned the programme around it already so stuck to it instead of troubling swanston again lor.. anyway, i tried my best to save here and there le..going for separate food caterers helped..well, hope at least the goody bags made up for it? (sorry to the TBF mummies who dun need FM that much... we did source for diapers but kenna turned down)

Pool balls--- $98 a set
Via emails, most suggested to divide equally among all the attendees .. not "fair" to some but it's the lowest cost option for all... hope it's ok... so divided by 23, it'll be about $4 per mummy. will absorbed the rest... bank account details to be posted later on... thanks!

mbj, sorry coughing like crazy today, never come online. The display set bo liao, you want to get brand new? if you get 2 (your cousin and you) then we will have 10 pcs and i can go check out the shipping charges.
who can volunteer to receive and distribute on the singapore side?

Angeline
You take care..drink honey lemon
i like to check with you..this food jar can 'cook'? How to 'cook'?
i have THERMOS..it can keep warm only leh

ok angeline!
Buffalo Food flask
0.5L S$27.00 while limited stock last, otherwise S$33.00

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal
5. Jane
6. Chenmama
7. ashley
8. Adelynn
9. myboyjovan

my cousin doesn't need already.
i don't mind receiving and distributing since I SAHM. wahahaha.

angeline, cough can take manuka honey. good.

chris, will wait for your bank account then.

anymore mummies want to get the buffalo food flask?

chris
*phew* heng they are buying the cheapo-nana pool ball set! hahaha...usually it will cost more than that. I'm OK to be divided amongst all those who attended. Thanks chris ~

mbj, i think u shd congrats her soon...think she's in labour ward now...whahah

eastgal, once u stop bfing, weight gain very fast one if u dun control ur diet!

mitsy, 3 days a week? mon, wed n fri?

chris, nvm la...u did a good job of sourcing so many food caterers but think maybe next time we go for "cheaper" venues la *pats*...so at least the funds can be channelled to more food or goodies for the mummies and bbs lor... yah, juz let us kno the a/c no once its ready...

opps mbj and chen mama... added you both liao...

forget how to add that "add as fren" in fb in profile... hahaha..

angeline, u take care!

Back