(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Cljl: I usu use cod fish n i put it in when the porridge is almost ready so tat the porridge will not b fishy. I use the pigeon bowl to feed her..it has rough sides which i use to mash the fish..i dun think can melt in their mouth..nt for the cod i use though =)

BTW i think the price is diff for diff capacity flasks!

EASTgal: Put ur name down!

cljl_ Foodgo i saw under BP got blue and Pink nia.
if I am not wrong its going for 40 plus but i didnt join the bulk purchase cos have not decided which brand is better ...

Can with warming the milk as long as you dun let it go cold for a few hours then go re-warm shd be safe.

Hee hee yes EAST gal put ur name down down =) hee hee The Foodgo i nv use b4 ...maybe can ask for comments?? but the outlook is very good le haha

angeline : yaya... mine is nt watery at all.. until i heat it up n put in my current jug, 3 hrs ltr , it became very watery... ok.. in tat case, i think mine is lousy liao.. hahaha....

raerae : oh ic... maybe wil try to add into her porridge soon... hope she is fine... oh ya hor.. i also have e pigeon bowl.. maybe i use tat bowl to feed her nxt time...

Eastgal : oh... buffalo one like cheaper n somemore angeline's one can "cook" porridge.. hahaha.. even better...

milk wise, by e time she fuss n left tat 30ml, already cold liao.. so i juz throw liao lo.. too cold scared will have wind for her...

Buffalo Food flask
0.5L S$27.00 while limited stock last, otherwise S$33.00

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl

Angeline_ Will go look up in FB Thanks!

Buffalo Food flask

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal

hmz 24 hrs wow even better than the zourishi i bought wor .. im intrested but let me pysch my hb that i definitely needs another thermos 1st ..

angeline, so the one you got for me on display is the same as the one you posted, 0.5l right?
but without scratches another 7 bucks more only ar.

Angeline,
Thks for wanting to help check for me but i can't remember the size they have. Whats the normal wok size people use?

mbj, yah the price difference ain't huge. You want to go for brand new. That way, got packaging box and a carry pouch too. Display item don't have box and pouch.

taurus, there's many many sizes woh... i have 26cm one, 34 cm one, so depends on personal needs.

angeline, but also got to factor the shipping cost.
do you think the amount will turn out to be more than 10 bucks diff for display and brand new?

Cass, I am not 100% sure, but might be made in China or Malaysia.

mbj, depends leh how many orders we get, I cannot say for sure now. If less than 10 orders and colleague agree to help to bring all, then price diff less than 10. If say got 20 order, then total shipping should be less than 10 diff too. You get what I mean.

urm, angeline, to make it easier for you, i think you go ahead get the display set for me after work.

then i may get another brand new one too for my cousin. but that i can let you know by thur right.

so tonight you email me your ac, i transfer to you.
unless sold already then, you let me know again.
thanks, cos i may not log in here tonight.
my email [email protected].
thanks angeline, you're an angel!

Accounts for gathering
Total collected: $675

Expenses:
1. Qiji- $143.80
2. Crispy puffs- $66
3. Sushi party trays - $96
4. Brownies and eclairs - $94.80
5. Drinks - $13.50
6. Photos - $10.75
7. Beehoon and curry - $40
8. Gifts - $50
9. Venue booking- $170

Total: 684.85

$675- $684.85 = -$9.85 (absorbed)

Materials for photos contest courtesy of blessedcyn
happy.gif

Materials for name tags courtesy of chris' boss :p

sorry, no balance for next gathering!

Chris, what about those balls? Shall we split the cost?

Swanston, Chris & Shihui, thanks for organizing the gathering.

Pool balls compensation
Sorry to inform that we will need to compensate a new set
sad.gif

No loose ones on sale and even if they r, the pool players will tell u, they are not the same.
Exact cost to be determined as club executive is still trying his best to source for a reasonably priced one that is similar to the old set. I will pay for the set first as the executive had a hard time today explaining why pool game is closed.

Swanston and i thought of at least 3 diff ways to collect $$.. none is perfect nor entirely fair since we are not talking about "culprits" here... but well, we hope you mummies will come forth and be generous when the time comes for $ collection. Will update again okie...

Thanks !!

Angeline:

Me also interested. Hope u don't mind i tag along. thanks

Buffalo Food flask

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal
5. Jane

Hi Angeline:

I'm also keen

Buffalo Food flask

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal
5. Jane
6. Adelynn

Evening everyone ^-^

Angeline:
i have 2 THERMOS Food Jar, one small & one big.. i use to bring soup(hot) & the other salad(cold) to work..have them for more than 5 years

i like the Buffalo Food Flask coz you mention it can 'cook'
Can i order one . Thanks!

Buffalo Food flask

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal
5. Jane
6. Chenmama

angeline, you managed to buy the display set for me?

chris, thanks for putting up the accounts. update me on the cost for the balls so can prepare money in advance.

still, the missing balls incident aside, we have enjoyed ourselves and i hope we can have more gatherings to come.

so many posts eh! had a bz day...

ashley, ur gal dun look like she's only 7.6kg...she looks bigger! ya...no need to worry abt their intake la...if they are hungry, they will definitely drink more...

swanston, aiyoo...dun be so troubled abt the koi...u even thinking of it at 12am+...faints! no worries abt "helping" u at the counter cuz its easier definitely with more hands!

funne, the gathering pics already on fb...u can go and see!

lemon tee, which one was u yesterday? how come i never see u at the gathering eh?

chris, thks for the breakdown of the expenses...seems like the venue booking is the pricest item!even more ex than any of the food items!! and now with the missing balls, its even more "pricey"! hehe!! seems like fengshui of tha place not comparable with nov mummies...at first not enought paxs for the gathering then now missing balls! sighz! anyways, update us on the missing balls saga!

ya lor, can arrange at the function room but i think their function room not very big, but hor, also got pool table (again) Haha.
anyway, wondering if it was a mistake to bring J1 down on sun. sigh.

mbj, aiyooo...i'm sure its not J1's fault la, no one wants tha to happen lor... not very big ah, then everyone must squeeze abit lor and more cozy lor...and more chances to talk mah cuz all "cuddle" together...whhaha :p

mbj, u also bz mah...ur j1's bday! maybe we can have it end july/early aug lor... so have u ordered the cake for j1's bday?

yup was thinking end july too. else national day week good too.
not yet order cake, but narrowed down a few choices already.

btw, we going to the gazillion bubble show next week, also bringing J1 to Li Ning badminton open.
keke.
oh, forum got free cats show and craft activity. can bring athan, it's by JG.
J1 enjoyed it tremendously.

mbj, so set la...u go check avaliability of venue lor...sekali only u and me keen...whahhaha :p so what theme of J1's bday party? i saw the gazillion bubble show thingy, luckily my boy never ask me to bring him to see ah... is the cats show n craft activity avaliable on weekends?

funne, think the mummies posted under their own albums...u have to be their friends to see it!

haha, ya, then you and me turn up lor, never mind.

J1 party no theme lei. but he'll be wearing his football (world cup) jersey lei. haha.
then cake will be either dinosaur, aeroplane or lightning mcqueen.

J1 loves bubbles, so this show is like a must for him.
yes, the cats show is available weekends too.
only tue no show.
show time every 1pm and 5pm. collect pass 30 min before the show. at basement 1.
very engaging show i feel, but not sure if it's athan's type. you go check my blog to see the pic of the craft.

hello all....miss the fun again
sad.gif
. can see that all mummies and babies enjoyed the gathering. I hope I'll be able to join next round. One last (and most important) hurdle to clear in Jul and I'll be able to attend the social functions.
happy.gif
...stress till my pimples all pop out again. haiz.

Mbj, Sporty,

I can help with the next gathering, I am bad at organising but can help with any other chores needed to be done. I am free from July onwards because I start working part time only.

Buffalo Food flask

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal
5. Jane
6. Chenmama
7. ashley

mbj, where is this gazillion bubble show? Sounds interesting! Suitable to bring babies along?

I can help to organise the next gathering too
happy.gif

Buffalo Food flask

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal
5. Jane
6. Chenmama
7. ashley
8. Adelynn

Good morning!

Wow..so late in the nite got so many mamas come online deh..I soundly asleep zzzzz liao!

Cljl: Yeh!!! 2 more to go!! Manz to b honest after hearing the comments I am keen to get the other pots N woks haha but dun push it =)

MBJ: where is this shaughnessy? Sounds like some hard liqour hahaha

Gathering: Yup yup i think the mummies who missed the June one seem keen for another one heeh heeh

raerae : hahaha... if u buy more means angeline is a very gd influencer! ahahaha...

where n when will the next gathering be? shaughnessy near Yishun?

morning!

mbj, hahha...ya lor then J1 & J2 can play with my A & M! hahah... the bubbles show tickets not cheap rite? i kno its at this downtown east...ok, will check out ur blog tonite
happy.gif

dingdong, jia you for ur hurdle!
happy.gif

mitsy/ashley, thks for offering help!

mitsy, so how's ur part time arrangement gonna be like? work alternate days or half days kind?

raerae, i was bz ordering bbq food...thas why haven slept last nite cuz tha website was s...l...o...w... hahah...shaughnessy is a cluster houses's name...its at yishun area, near to orchid country club...

morning ladies

sporty / mbj
Wow! talks of the next gathering already
happy.gif

I may not join in this round...will be fasting in "full force" come July & August.

Back