(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

fieda
all ready to pop ma?
happy.gif
hehe..

sporty, aiyo...past record only as a guide la...who knows ur bb girl will give u a nice surprise so still got chance to be on edd
happy.gif

jane, hahah...okies...i go see
happy.gif

piggym, best to do it from week 34 onwards
happy.gif

fieda, dun say tha leh...wait u popped liao, u will say i wished i didnt popped so early :p heheh

bearycue, ya la but i really doubted so lor...heheh :p

superwalker, ur gynae so funny...said pple who dun take relief will keep legs closed...not true leh! hahha

Hi ladies,

Havent been on the forum for awhile...busy tryin to set up my intranet for work @hme and passing on the work!!

Oh my gosh!! i cant believe it...someone has given birth?? Wow wow it feels very odd but seriously the birthing time is really in sight!

CONGRATS AYUKIE!!! Do rest well and if u can show us some fotos of the bb yah! Take care!

Okies.. i think i better pack my bags today and finish up the laundry haha my baby has NOTHING to sleep on!!! the bumper set is still erm in the cot but unwashed!

Went for my 35wk check up today..kena abit of "scolding" for gaining 3 kg in 3 weeks!! Oh my gosh... i was shocked when i wen on the scales..15kg already!! so i guess i better cut on the carbo and start to swim twice a week liao!
Dr say my bb is abt 2.6kg now..Yikkess Ayukie just made me panic abit haha

saintbaby, i still got two more weeks before reaching 36weeks! Haha.. just feeling heavy now lo.. haha

sporty, tt's what i heard fr ppl haha

fieda
same!
happy.gif
i also 2 more weeks to 36weeks.. tml will be 34 wks le!! i complain to my gynea that i feel very heavy at the bottom.. but cos last sat his ultrasound machine not working, so cant scan baby.. so tis sat c him den know wherethe baby turn down le ma..
happy.gif

Saintbaby, oops.. then i will be one more week to 36 weeks... this fri 35 weeks liao haha... I feel heavy everywhere la! haha..

sporty,
Yeah, I am gg to 35 wk this Friday.
Guess have to do it soon if I really decide to go for it.

Saintbaby,
I have abt less than 2 wks more to 35wks. Sound scary! Hahah

sporty,
This fri is my last day at work! Yea~! can't wait to rest at home man.. Walking is PURE TORTURE to me now.. can't sleep properly too.. aiyo~

Fieda,
wow your gynae so fast do VE for u already? I think my gynae will only perform VE for me during my next visit cos getting closer to delivery date *shudders*

Sponge, coz that day i had menstrual cramps like feeling at my lower uterus.. so must confirm...

Haitong, she did the strept B for me already. Not scary one dun worry.. she's quite gentle

Saintbaby,
I agree wif you. Mine will be earlier than you. Most likely end of Oct. Haha!

Sporty,
I have called up thestudio loft. All their Sats appt are full. And the earliest is EArly Nov wor! Haha!
Will you take up the extra option of hair and makeup at $80?

fieda, wow...u almost at finishing line le!!
happy.gif

piggym, yes u shd...i was supposed to go at week 35 but tha weekend is public holiday...so will go when i'm week 36 instead
happy.gif

sponge, wah...so fast...this fri last day of work le!! envy envy!!
happy.gif

Fieda, which week did u do the strep B? And so fast she did the VE for u already....did she say will u be delivering earlier?

piggym,
hehe today i am not at my mama's place.
Actually i also duno now rain liao or not, didnt get up to see coz my curtains are drawn. Can oni hear the thunder ping ping pong pong sound.

Sporty,
Ya lor. Maybe will ask him to see if he can take leave? Hee Hee
So u will opt for the makeup and hairdo?

Starrz,
Oic. You are lying down in bed? Hee HEe

Fieda,
Me too! I had the pulling menstrual cramps last week.. but it went away after awhile.. but i was so afraid my lablour will start then.. too early already..

funne, sporty & Jane,
Your turns will come soon! ;)

piggym, opps...sorry to reply u on the makeup and hairdo...nope, me will juz go with my normal makeup...so it will be very naturally done
happy.gif

sponge, long way to 30 oct leh...kekekke :p

sporty,
Oic.. NO worries. So you intend to do your own makeup and be natural? Not a bad idea too.
happy.gif

Starrz,
Haha! Yes, that is true.

saintbaby, aiyoo...are u ok? if not feeling well, better go back early to rest!

starrz, so shiok to be in bed!!

piggym, juz with my normal makeup
happy.gif

sporty
just feeling the pain lor.. i guess will go back and rest earlier today.. but my mum going for wake.. so i got to take care of my 2 kids..

saintbaby
envy me ah, but i everyday think of wat to cook for lunch also headache leh. And hor sleep and eat, easily fat fat.

sporty,
ya shiok lah, especially now the weather is good!
must make full use of the hosp leave to rest mah...haha.
Hey show off ur meimei photos after u go for the photoshoot hor...

Congrats those mummies already gave birth, take good care ya..make me very excited yo
happy.gif

I just back from gynae, not check up lar, my down part very pain and can't walk now so went to see my gynae, everything is fine. My baby press on my down part nerve :p

This week I bought a lot of online stuffs
happy.gif
I should ready early but I still very slow motion :p
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3036779.html?1254644874

and

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3036781.html?1254725212

Any one got use before or any review for Naforye Doughnuts Relief Packs? Any advise
happy.gif

My due date on end of Dec, should I pack my hospital bag now? Is it too early?

Starrz,
depends lor.. Sometimes mil cook, sometimes I eat out lor. Sian also leh.

I logging off soon. Feeling tired. Chat wif u again. Bye.

piggym, no prob...quickly go and book!
happy.gif

saintbaby, yes...pls go back and rest asap!!

starrz, hahah...ok...it wun be meimei cuz i'm not mei in the first place...haha... its more for memorable sake
happy.gif

I'm here, still here!!! Juz now went to do my ctg again. OMG today got contractions lor ... I dun wan to pop so fast!!! Juz abit more to go!!

I always tot Ayukie will pop earlier than me, hehe my hunch was rite =P

Back