(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

myboyjovan, maybe ask ur hb to change his shifts to day shifts nearer to EDD...juz in case lor since ur MIL cant come and stay with u...

ling, the pic scary bo? i dun wanna scare myself :p

ru yun, i like smaller bb cuz easier to deliver but i can "feed" them to become big!

sporty, the pic not scary 1 la.. hahaha! just tat the bb dun look like newborn cos he's 8.7kg lor. they place a newborn side by side and u can see a huge diff

hi jane!
hello!!! yah long time no chat
happy.gif
i tot u are on msn just now? sorry i left the msn to entertain my girl, her snack and nap time....didn't manage to get back to you.

hi taurus,
my girl is no longer on diaper since 3 years old for night. i started her with potty around 2 year old. I think my lower part is getting heavier also, mainly baby is turning downwards....been experiencing heaviness when i walk too. I guess we should walk very slow...hahahah...dun worry too much
happy.gif

hi sponge,
yah, right now all i want to do is get some good sleep and spend more time with my daughter....otherwise when baby comes, i am all alone with the 2 kids.

hi saintbaby,
don't worry too much, i am sure the baby will stay inside the tummy till the time is ripe
happy.gif

omg, the baby is HUGE. esp when they put beside a normal baby.
sporty: u better not see

Ling: i duno hw to beef up.haha. nvm , let nature take its course

sporty, his job is sucky job. cannot change as and when he like one.
take leave also must see approve or not, a lot of rubbish one.
want to hire one nanny also over budget. sian la.
later i post natal blues....
sian.

kimifin/ling, thks for the link...saw liao...the bb is HUGE!! so michelin!!

ru yun, hahha too late...saw the bb liao...hahha... u can try beef, eggs and durians to beef up ur bb
happy.gif

myboyjovan, bo bian la...juz take things as it comes la...u have to be strong lor
happy.gif

sporty,
i also experience more Braxton Hicks now...and sometimes it gets abit intense i am worry. So i try to relax when it happens. Abit worry if its earlier sign....the last pregnancy was constant braxton hicks every 5mins....and i called up the gynae and check in.

sporty: i dun take beef leh. nvm , i tink my mum have her way la. last time she babysit for my neighbor , the baby gal fat fat, but hor, now 19 yr old still fat, so nt so gd. haha

Ru yun, ur hb's dog super good life leh, the most I buy lotsa toys for my dogs and give them better quality food and the cairn gets to sleep on the bed coz he dun anyhow pee, JRT rarely coz he sheds and not happy will juz pee on us. But gold necklace ... waaa ... abit over leh!!! Can I go rob the dog =P

Xmasbb, Alfred dun die she cannot b with Xiao An ma. LOL.

Saintbaby, muz monitor leh, I tot mine was BH but end up confirm as contractions, I only got frequent tightening but no cramps or strange pains.

Saphira, ya lor, I thank my lucky stars to have her as my mama. All this while she dun even ask me for allowance, she told me she more worried I not enuff for myself ... =S

Ayukie, no black and white leh coz all via phone, I can't go down to the store now even if I wan to. Juz now I went to cook some porriage oso cannot tahan liao, ask hubby take over.

reenie, for me...sometimes it happened so vigorously when i'm stressed at work...thas why i worry also!

ru yun, heheh...ya la, at least ur bb will be in "good hands" of ur mum :p

momoko, ur mum dun ask u for allowance??! wow...envy!!!
happy.gif

momoko: my ILs change from queen to king bed coz wanna give the dog more space to slp with them. haha. u see my FIL kiss the dog, he put the dog mouth into his mouth 1. haha

sporty,
got to take it easy ....last few weeks to go..hang on. I tell my baby, she got to wait till papa complete the national service in late october...hahaahaha..no sooner than that! My gynae says based on my past record, it could be earlier, but i hope this time she can stay inside till almost EDD.

sporty: ya i dun worry abt tat. Just worry my bro suddenly shoot in then my SIL pregnant then my baby kick 1 side liao. now i praying hard that she reali 2 yr ltr then pregnant as she planned. hahah

reenie, cant ur hb defer his reservist..so near to EDD liao...

ru yun, juz hope ur SIL honour her words lor...

ayukie, yes ah...damn envious lor...my mum juz like to demand for the $$$$

sporty,
i also secretly hope for that....but he said its his last one...so i say ok, go. Yah, i am pretty nervous abt it, but i will pack and on "ready" mode if i have to go hospital myself..hahaha...keeping it positive.

sporty - haha same .. even when i overseas she gets her allowance and even when i nt working (for 1 mth b4 my buttock itchy and b4 i gt married blah blah) she stills gets her allowance haha ..

<font color="119911">reenie</font>, any family member staying nearby? i also told my hb to get his bro to stand by coz he is usually not at home at night, out working. good thing his bro live just across the street with my mil and has a car.

reenie - guys and their reservist my hb also doin his reservist nw and well tml i need go back home frm wrk myself .. so taking train back home 1st time since i preg and started merlioning haiz ... hopefully i will survive ..

ayukie,
better to do now than close to your EDD
happy.gif
i think i can understand how u feel, the last time when i work and have to take train ride home, or even cab....i vomit. HUGss...hang on and it will be back to normal when hubby is around to drive you.

reenie, my dh doin reservist during 2 weeks b4 my edd also his last 1 so we decided not to defer. we heard that though on reservist can come out to accompany u, so dun worry. my fren frm SAF says they are very compassionate. Mayb u ask him to bring along ur hospital pre-admission form to camp. in case if needs arise, he can show it to them &amp; book out?

swanston,
hahahaa...YES. This is part of my plan already...bo pian! In fact, i have got a one bedded room just because of Denise, otherwise i will be taking 2 bedded....

Ling,
thanks
happy.gif
will let my hb knows!!! Got knows if every unit is the same "caring" type
sad.gif
i heard he is not allow to go home at night one....sigh. I am trying to ask him to tell them, if emergency, better let him book out. On my part, i must remember to bring my bag, my cord life kit and my precioous daughter..hahahahahha..

no prob 1, my colleague, his wife got contraction he was having course at pasir laba camp half way they oso let him go hm bring his wife go hospital.

Ru yun, ur ILs hardcore dog lovers man!!! I luv my dogs oso cannot mouth to mouth kiss them, I kiss their cheeks n forehead only lor.

Sporty/Ayukie, basically my mama tink I'm s super spendthrift, she say I nva take from her she very happy liao =.="

Ayukie, send hubby down ar, hiakz ... he go there he will stammer one lor coz he too dependent on me liao. But I told him I dun wan to stress myself liao, ask him ownself go fight it out.

Xmasbb, lol, I oso like Ling Feng aka Alfred but not in this show wor ... tis show I prefer Xiao An. Hahahahaha.

Ru yun,
thanks...hope so!! plus this time, with another kid, i must stay really cool unlike the 1st time. I always feel more worrying for my elder daughter than the baby inside me, maybe protective towards her..

momoko: u know those ang moh v open 1 right? tat time we went botanic garden , they saw my FIL kiss the dog , they gave a disgusted look. haha tat day FIL ask me , nex time he kiss dog like that already can kiss my son or nt. OMG. n hor , sometimes we go smwhere they say no pets allowed, he will tell them , she is my daughter not pet

reenie, dun worry really! Giving birth is anytime more impt than reservist.. i think la.. hehehe! they sure let him book out. if not, he can call check 1st &amp; let inform them beforehand? i've opt for single bedded cos i wan dh to stay with me, imagine they dun let him come out... i sure scream my head off in the delivery suite and harping on it til 80 yrs old tat my dh not being by my side during e most impt moments.. hahah!

jane - wahhaha so gd can nap!~

momoko - oh shit i shd let me mum knows i super spendthrift sia haiz mistake
sad.gif

reenie - yeahlor .. and worse hears those horrible mrt horror stories also .. but luckily at least not gg to work if i need take train to work i will cry cause my side the train horribly pack 1 ~

hi reenie> hehe, yah not working, day off after a long long time. wah husb gg on reservist ah? my dh got fed up this year and wrote in to his camp. now he 'grad' from army liaos after dg reservist say 7 times?
happy.gif
ask ur husb to write in lah! u urself dg nat service by giving birth lei!

Jane, u jus woke up ah... i pang kang liao lo... gg for my checkup,keeping fingers crossed gynae will be in (i cant take another blow) heheh!

Ling,
u are very funnie! hahahahahaa..yah, i will probably freak out if hubby is not by my side when i am pushing, but i guess i must learn to be strong and more independent. Me too get a single bed because of hb and daugther...hoping our little family can be together during the period of time.

Ayukie,
i guess the peak hour train ride is not very pleasant for preggie...i can understand. The worst one i taken was so crowded i can hardly breathe and i just alighted at the nxt station to vomit and feel so fainted.

Back