(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

sinkor, grace is real good.... and she was the one that told me about seaweed for more milk cos she saw me so sad that time cos like not enough.... then she massage my breast cos blocked as i didn't pump when i came back from hospital and bb was there for one extra night due to jaundice..... then breast super blocked and painful and she clear it for me..... i also had very bad water retention and she helped me clear..... but i heard she going overseas right?

welcome to the club shannonbaby and poney
happy.gif

sinkor, can ask her got special price for a group of 4 or more anot? ;) hee..

devlina: that's right! moderation is always the key word. i read some where that it's too much only if we drank 4 cups of coffee per day...
so, having a few sips wouldn't matter, right?
;)

And maybe, it is baby who wants it, right?

devlina, i was on coke a lot for my #1 esp in 1st tri cos that's the only drink i can stomach and cos i had so bad heartburn, it actually helps me to burp... then for #2, now hb auto ask me want coke or not each time i complain nausea... hahahaha.... but i've been drinking quite a lot of tea though... almost daily at least 2x .... but i always added a slice of lemon into the hot tea cos got the sour sour taste...

jinghui, yea, i had some pale yellowish discharge yesterday too. just monitor for the time being. if it gets thicker and creamier, it might be some infection down there.

swanston, i dunno about that... maybe sinkor can update us on this cos i've not contacted her for a while..... but the last i called her was in oct last year cos i wanted to her to help me with pushing my womb back into position before i start trying again and she told me that she has cut down on massages but she does take on if it's regulars...... and she plan to go overseas to get more certification but not sure if that is still happening....

hi all,

Somehow my this preg seems to be diff from my #1, tummy feel bloated all the while but once i get hungry, i felt like having gastric. Another good thing is (i guess), i m not tt sleepy and cant sleep well at night. Dr said i worried too much for my pregnancy tat's y cant sleep well.. :p

u ladies can try honey+ginger or lemon+ginger drink. I took that during my 1st preg during heartburn period in 3rdtrim. boil the ginger for about 5min, then add lemon or honey.

I also have pale yellowish discharge.. think nothing to worry about as long as it has no smell right?

Swanston, this is my #1. will update edd next fri
happy.gif

jeelomeelo,

What I read from the net, if u don't feel itchy down there and the discharge has no smell, no need to worry
happy.gif
It's perfectly fine. Only when the discharge is stinky and has foul smell plus itching, then probably is infection.

poney,

Every pregnancy is quite different. So try to relax and don't need to compare ya.
happy.gif

jeelomeelo, that sounds good.... will do that over the weekends.... i've been snacking on a lot of preserved ginger and really contemplating pure ginger drink but i think add lemon would be nice....

Mine is itching but no foul smell leh.. the discharge looked thick though.

Eh, just now use the online EDD calculator. I'm merely into 6 weeks nia...

swanston, how about drink lemon juice straight up + add some sugar syrup la
happy.gif
put lotsa lemon juice, no more gingery smell lor.. i oso dun like too much ginger smell oso. dun eat chili/spicy food is one way to avoid heartburn. but i had this thing for indian/malay spicy food. so i suffered even though i ate less in terms of amount.

ariesgal, i tried not to take too much preserved/pickled stuff. even smoked cold cuts i dun take. means no more honey baked ham, no more smoked salmon, oysters whatever. darn.. right? dunno whether i'll succumb to temptation this time round bo...

wow ariesgal!! so coincidence! haha... we are using the same massager! :D
Yes, she is really a good and expert lady lor... and she has thsoe sweetie face! ^^
I just called her ytd to book the slot (w/o asking the price ;P)
ya, she is going to london on April for some massage course and will be back on May and last year she quiet down as she hurt her back due to some minor accident lor. Now, she is "chong chu jiang hu" liao..so not to worry...she will be available on May onward liao :D

Fieda.. could it mucous plug buildup? you'd notice this sort of whitish discharge thruout the pregnancy. it's to "protect" your inside (baby)

for my 1st one, i used this chinese lady by the name of caroline. I never liked massage but did it for the sake of getting rid of bloat. 15sessions and it worked wonders, plus it kept me sane talking to her during my confinement period

Fieda, no lah....i am kiasu now as that time hard to book my current massager... keke.... u all can slowly source for one..not to worry ;P

is it? I also dunno what it is. The itch is not as bad as yeast infection which i experienced before. Still bearable.

I don't know about the mucuous plug buildup at all.

Jing Hui,

Cos i had miscarriage b4 my #1, so a bit paranoid lor..

I am also into cold drink ley, now drinking ribena... yum

poney,

It's ok...don't look back to the past. Just need to take real good care of urself
happy.gif

Zion,

I'm not sure when mine turned dark for my 1st pregnancy, somewhere in the middle of pregnancy bah. Actually is the aerola that change to darker colour. Hmm, as of changing back to original colour, I doubt so cuz mine remain dark colour after my 1st pregnancy. They look old and unattractive! :p Never the same again before I got pregnant.

jing hui
last time for #1 preg gynae told me nipples wil brown as preg progressed but i was so busy never even noticed any difference .. hahah

lemon
me too. i just had a can of Jolly Shandy yesterday & today :p

Topic on prenatal massage
perhaps our Nov mommies whom keen shld bundle together to get gd price package from massage place? juz a tot - so perhaps got bulk discount *lol*
i see many mommies from same thread alwys get bulk discounts on birthday cakes (bec babies all celebrating same time), baby stuffs, etc etc
happy.gif

poney
i lerve ribena too!

devlina / jeelo
i dont hve any white dischrge now but a while ago (before i realised i was preggers) i had a little bit ... frankly other than a small pot belly now no one can tell i'm physically pregnant. kee kee kee

anyone been to Maldives for a few days or Bangkok for a short eat&shop trip whilst 1st trimester preg .. so sian & so in need of a holiday. also if dun go now, duno when can ever go again wth 2 little ones in tow when #2 pops!

btw, anyone announced pregnancy to family & friends already?

i reading the magazine 'my baby', saw this ad for post-natal home confinement therapy by Rustic Nirvana. $838 for 5 sessions, top up $400 for another 10 sessions of jamu wrap at the studio.

Poney, don't anyhow think now just focus!!

I dun mind the bundle.

Actually my customary is in May! Hope nothing shows by then!

sinkor/ariesgal:
the massage lady go to your house or what?
How long is each massage and does she do wrapping for postnatal massage?

Sinkor, update us once you know the price.
happy.gif

FieDa:

Ard May, we should be about 3 months. I think still can hide. just wear looser clothes around tummy area. The uterus should only be expanded a little above pelvic.

Get the wedding dress where it flare-out right after the waist area.. No problem already!

I hope so too! Haha! Oh, so what skin care products are you MTBs using now? I'm using DRX's now. Was told not to use their lightener and Vit-A-gel but i called up DRX they say no problem leh. I still got AD to go. I don't know what skin care to use now. Advise?

shill:

I only informed my immediate family and very closed friend.. I think best to let rest know after 1st trimester. Well, still up to individual.
happy.gif

Hi!
wow... forum is so active today...
happy.gif

wanting to ask u all.. i juz realised tt my first gynae checkup is actually 10th week.. not 8th week... isit too late? but i think it's progressing okie leh.. MS already setting in.. bb shd be fine rite? so shdn't be in any hurry to start seeing her hor?

sinkor, ariesgal,
the massage lady grace, i think i know her too.. she stays in the west rite? used to chat with her thru msn.. den lost contact liao.. :p got to know her when i was donating my extra EBM to someone.. :p

regarding annoucing pregnancy, i haven't really tell pple yet leh.. not even my parents n parents in law.. thot of telling them aft i see gynae.. but hor, i think my tummy can't hide till then.. hehehehe... :p

regarding CL, i'm wondering if shd bk CL now anot too.. thinking of going thru agency so tt i dun hav to worry abt CL gone missing or clashes in birth timing with other mommies... :p

FieDa,
i hav the same EDD as u..
happy.gif
dun worry lah.. think still won't show in May.. first one usually quite okie one.. tt time when i was preg with #1, i was the slimmest during the 3rd mth... :p but now hor, seems like my tummy muscle loose liao.. already showing.. :p

Hi all and lemon,
will ask Grace on price tmr and see any bulk "purchase" price or not! :D
i cant remember how long is the session but i think is 1, 1.5hr or 2hr... ;P
Lemon, ya..of course she is coming to our house for massage bcos confinement period, we are not suppose to go out.

Shill, i went to Maldive before and it is confirmed not advisable to go there during 1st trimester. Depend on which island u are heading, some need to reach by speedboat, some is by mini plane. activities there only eating, sleeping, snorkelling, diving and watever water games... so dun suit for preggy lady...

FieDa, eversince my #1 preggy, i start to use skinfood products... bcos the products so-called can be eaten, so only i dare to use lor... haha....

Shihui, i think no problem to go when u are on 10th week bah... and the next week (11th week), u can go for OSCAR test liao....

as for Grace, she is staying at msia...not west leh... and she no use msn one bcos too busy running around. ;P

Re: announcing or preggy
hmm.... my parents and in law side all know abt my preggy liao.... some colleagues and friends also got to know it.... hubby's friends all knows liao bcos hubby said korean no bandung wat 3 months cannot say thingy :S

the thread moved too fast! i can't follow.

taurus - yes, i stay in BP

Fieda - no no to whitening products and even more no no to Vit A products. Too much of vit A will cause deformity to the fetus. So drop them immediately

Hi shihui, my EDD also estimated by online calculator don't know will be really same as u. Hee. Yours is second child so i think u can afford to be more relax then us being first time mummy. =)

my colleague used Biotherm products during her pregnancy - those non-whitening series.

I'm using Eucerin for sensitive skin.

Swanston,
This is my #2. Edd will update next tues after i visit gynae. Gynae is Dr Douglas Ong and Hospital is Mt. Alvernia.

dingdong,
So which part of BP u staying? I am staying at Senja Road (Senja Grand).

Back