(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

catmon,

Ya, old people said it's to lessen the 'yellowness' (jaundice) of baby. It's ok to take at the last trimester, but of cuz not too much la. Have limitation.

Here's mine...... finally saw gynae and saw heartbeart....

Nick # EDD (2009) Gynae
1 sinkor 2 03-Nov Dr Joycelyn Wong
2 Agata 1 03-Nov
3 swanston 1 04-Nov Dr Ho Hon Kwok
4 nello 1 07-Nov Dr Mary Yang
5 catmon 1 12-Nov Dr Fong Yang
6 JingHui 2 15-Nov (subsidized)
7 jeelomeelo 2 19-Nov Dr Mary Yang
8 angeline 2 21-Nov
9 veryfatmum 1 07-Nov Dr LN Sim
10 ariesgal_76 07-Nov Dr Joan Thong

i took coconut at the last trimester.... bb still have jaundice and was "baked" for one whole day and night...... as for spots, hmm...... maybe ba..... as for less vernia, she still got lots on her body (i feel lah)....

devlina, this time i didn't get to hear the heartbeat leh.... only get to see the beat (i saw the thumping of the heart)..... i'm only at 6wk3days niah and i think measurement is at 4+mm..... cannot remember cos the scan photo is not with me now.....

ariesgal, i din hear too. only see.
happy.gif

swanston, i was hoping to hear it lor cos i heard it for my #1..... and i was so touched at that moment cos it's when i start to connect with my bb and can literally feel her in there..... somehow i find that visual is not as impactful as sounds.....

agata
i'm sleepy too. I asked one of my colleague if he can bring me down to the data centre so I can catch some 40 winks.

me too, so zz..... now.
I finished my lunchbox and still felt hungry. Took another 1/2 pack instant noodles. Now so sleepy.

ooo that's really really neat swanston. the file.. there are so many other mummies.
happy.gif
btw, can u hear the pin drop in office?

starrz, my colleague's gynae told her no TCM medicine or herb during the first trimester.

angeline, i envy u. ur appetitie so good. i can barely finish half my food these days.

nello, my gynae told me each day only 1 cup of coffee OR 2 cups of tea. maybe can take half cup? =)

jeelomeelo, hahaha. almost, beside the blasting of the air-con.

nello.. how about adding lots of lots of milk to make it less sinful.. at least you are drinking more milk.. like super milky latte...
happy.gif

are you ladies feeling hot nowadays? like body temperature seems to be higher?

*yawn*..just back from pantry...cant tahan and go pantry sleeping.. :S

Hi Angeline, how come ur csect need to stay in hospital for 5 days huh?? wow...really cost alot and somemoreis 1 bedded...

swanston, in a few months I shall envy you instead.

Last time my MS so bad, cannot eat for 5 months. Only started to look a little preggy after 6 mths. Some colleagues in the office didn't even know I was preggy until I took maternity leave. Only gained 7 kgs in total.

This time, hungry all the time. Only 4 weeks, pants and bra already feeling tight. I think I will become a big fat elephant very soon. Hope can lose all the weight after birth.

ya had seen the TCM prior to getting preg..
this is the an tai yao.. coz my womb is considered weak bah.. so he gave me med to stablise the preg..

Havent seen gynae yet.. scarly gynae also give me med to eat.. then clash leh.

jeelomeelo, lecturers dun come to the data centre unless they need assistance from the help desk. they have their own staff room. i am a non-academic staff.
happy.gif

devlina, his clinis is at mount a.

starrz, check with ur gynae if an tai yao is ok. my gynae only ask me to take folic acid.

angeline, no need to envy me. i put on 8kg b4 i found out i am pregnant.
rofl.gif

sinkor,
day 1 admitted at night, + stay 3 days. On 4th day gynae check and ask me if mind to stay 1 more day so she can come again to check. We enjoyed the stay so much we didn't mind, so stayed till day 5 lor.

today my gynae wanted to prescribe calcium pills and the fish oil to me liao and asked me to drink milk.... i told her cannot, the tot of milk i wanna vomit and wat more the fish oil.... esp with me burping all the time, i think i'll vomit in no time..... so i end up with no vits cos i already got my own folic acid...

ariesgal, u should take the calcium pills since u r not taking milk and fish. coz the baby will take calcium from u. my mum always complains that we take all the calcium from her.
lol.gif

swanston, dunno leh, the gynae in the end say, nvm, then i just stick to folic acid for now.... and shook her head.... heee.....

Jeelo,

Yes... I feel warm too, as if I am having fever, I placed my hand on hubby's leg yesterday, he was wearing office trousers at tat time, he said my hand very warm.

Endure... me doing filing now *Yawn*...
Can wait to go home.

ariesgal, hehehe. i understand. everytime i see doctor i tell them i only take capsule or very small tablet. tablets like panadol i take le will vomit out even when cut into 4. they always end up having to change the prescription for me. they also cannot tahan me.
rofl.gif

ladies who do not have a good appetite like me can try taking fruits instead. i feel better when i take fruits. took a mango last night. felt very satisfied and happy after that although the mango not very sweet or fragrant.
rofl.gif

Ya, calcium is very important to us now, both baby and the mother. Lucky I still can drink milk. Start to avoid fish already :p Just like 1st pregnancy. Sick at the sight and smell of fish...

starrz,

Normally gyane will be against the idea of taking chinese herb once they confirmed ur pregnancy. Better let ur gynae know once u see him/her. Else they will not be responsible to ur pregnancy if anything happens.

ariesgal, try eating small meals. like grazing over 6meals is better than eating 3 big meals. Makes you full and having more gaseous effect. Come 3rd trimester, you could experience heartburn.

can't feel my bra tightening yet. hahaa coz my boobs are still adjusting between weaning off from breastfeeding and growing big for the pregnancy. heeee

jeelomeelo, i think am already starting to experience slight heartburn too..... and i realized that the more i drink warm stuff / soups etc, i tend to burp more and i feel better after burping so i'm avoiding all cold drinks now....

can we drink soy milk if cant drink milk?

no changes to my body temp yet.. instead i feel cold all the time.. think my office a/c is too strong

jing hui
yah agree on Ca2+ being impt. my aunty had 4 kids all 1 yr apart now has v bad backache, docs tell her likely calcium drain from 4 kids & all so close tog she didnt hve time to replenish & restore in btwn

jeelomeelo
actually i can feel chest cavity expand alrdy bra is tighter but bra cup still same *lol* jokes aside, my pants feel slightly tighter too - prob change to wearing more skirts in a bit
happy.gif

anyone know of any maternity wear sale? .. ..

... on topic of confinement ladies & Malay massage ladies, anyone searching oredi? .. or izzit too early? hmmm

ooo... shill you are right. Need to start to ask around for massage lady, otherwise, might not be able to get good ones available.

for confinement, we probably won't get. Just like last time, only my mum and my HB is enough. Now also have maid who will take care of #1. For food, we will just cater for me only.

ya...calcium is a die die must take pills... that time i dun take it seriously till after #1 is born, i realised i am like a old auntie...no calcium and everywhere pain... so this time, i must take more calcium pills as i dun take milk!

Shill & Angeline, I kiasu and fast chop my massage lady liao.... :p will use back the same one....

same as joy09, my body temp still the same leh... still feel super cool in office :S

About body temperature, yes...I notice I feel warm all the time. Did check with a thermo scan (the one taken in the ear one), average temperature is 37.3 degree celcius, which I think pretty high for a normal person?

joy09,

I used to drink lotsa soya bean, dou hua and milk for my 1st pregnancy. My boy's skin is quite fair :D Haha, don't know it really help or not one or he naturally has fair skin complexion like his dad :p

for me i'll be using a malay massage lady that my colleague recommends me. she did a pre-pregnancy message for me before i started trying cos my womb sort of "dropped" a little after my #1.....

me jus back from walk walk... nw drinking milk as *tea break*

Talk abt massage, we can actually start Pre-Natal massage after 1st Trimester am I rite?

Back