(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

My bb got his 1st flu at 4 months old.

My fren told me, bb had started to use up their immunities which they got from us during pregnancy, therefore easily sick now.

Now is for them to start building their own immunities.

My poor boy flu is v normal like us, runny nose(started with blocked nose) and cough. He can sneeze then cough after that. He rub the mucus on his pillow or my shoulder.

Doc gave nose drops, decongestant, but i am not sure if runny nose still need to drop?

Ladies,

though I pump at work and latch at nite, it seems my bb is drinking more.

I was thinking to supplement with FM once my reserves drop to 1 week supply only. But worry if introduce FM will affect bb, especially now he is sick.

any 0-6 FM which I can try? Or let me know which ones may cause more problems than others. Just need to know more.

Hope all the kids/babies not feeling well get well soon!!!

Rachelle, i saw 2 shelves of the liquid cleanser left yday evening. U can try to go down today.

hey gals...

Been awhile since I last logged in. Surprised that I still can remember the password! hehe...

sporty / esther / kimflin
Hope your babies recover soon ya...

myboyjovan,
Bring the sling and your bb to the fair and ask for assistant from MIM. Once u get it you will not stop using it
happy.gif

Thanks Sporty for the reply.

<font color="119911">dingdong</font>, u coming on 11 apr right? then u can pick it up mah.

<font color="119911">sporty</font>, hope lil a is better now.

<font color="119911">esther</font>, hope ur girl gets better soon.

posting this one more time. pls read!

re: mattel toy warehouse sale
venue: 1 lok yang way unit 9a, turn right after guard house
period: 11-28 march 2010
operating hours: mon-fri 11am to 5pm, sat &amp; sun 11am to 6pm
payment mode: accept visa for purchases above $50 and cash only. no nets!
delivery: above $300
note: very hot and dusty. bring wet wipes to clean ur hands after shopping.

from nvfm, http://sg.offerstation.com/sales-warehouse-clearance/50003/the-big-mattel-toy-moving-out-sale.htm

Spageddies Italian Kitchen 1 for 1 promotion.
Orchard Central, #04-01, Tel: 6738 7798
Time : 12pm

1. Superwalker
2. Xuanxuan
3. Notveryfatmum
4. Novbaby
5. Momo mummy
6. Chris
7. Blessedcyn
8. Agata

esther, i also cant take leave so sponged him and make sure he's below 37 degrees then i sent him off on the skool bus...i guessed he shd be ok la since the teacher never call! hope ur gal gets well too!!

mm6j, ya...i hope he can at least dong till this afternoon when i can pick him up!

superwalker, hahha...how u wanna help? i tell u hor...these 3 weeks really pushing me to my limits liao!! u juz pray for me tha suay things dun happen these 3 weeks if not i dunno how liao!!

kimifin, the nose drops will actually curb the running nose and dry up the mucus...

devlina, thks gal...u can log in liao eh?

swanston, thks!

sporty, esther, kimifin,
Hope ur kids get well soon.

kimifin,
Is not that the immunities is used up lah cause immunity is with us for a lifetime. Is because they dun have the immunities for that virus thats why fall sick cause there's 100 over types of flu virus so dun think we have got all of it yet.

mm6j,
yah loh last time we keep ourselves entertained with simple things. Cause one thing now both parents working so can afford to buy more toys. Last time my #1 i siao BP and sprees that i buy buy but all my own money. Now tone down and house also no space so will wait till my boy is older then see what toys to buy.

Sporty, hang on there. You can make it. Things will be fine.

Today is my 2nd day at work. Things starts to flow in liao. Getting more stuff to do. Hope that I can knock off at 6 everyday to see and play with my girl.

Hi gals morning!!!

Sporty.. Poor u.. Got to jaggle ur kids urself n worse nw boy ill n u can't take leave.. Jia you ya...

I will b going to e warehouse sale coming fri. See u gals gt such good deals make me gien man..

Rgd to happie bellies spree.. West n east folk.. If I order anyone wanna tag along?
Collection:
commonwealth mrt, every weekday n sometime weekend
paya lebar mrt, weekend to b arrange
tiong bahru mrt, weekday wed to fri ard 645-7
west coast plaza, weekday night to b arrange

if can consolidate more den 10 tins, I don't mind helping to order. Pls add ur name if u interested. Latest by thurs, else I will tag along with others

*swanston*> u got pek chek of pple not reading and asking ah? LOL.

sporty >
happy.gif

taurus> ya lo, i think i give myself this "reason" that now #1 i buy, i can at least utilise "twice" :p

devlina> *WAVES*thought u forgot us liaos!

Rachelle> i think no need help me buy the cleanser, too heavy . thks!

swanston, thks dear! i tell u hor...really very "hot" liao!

tanly, good tha u "enjoying" ur work so far!

anise, thks dear!! hope ur dad's better!!

taurus, my hb already in the camp lor! tha time too late to defer liao...so bo bian...juz REN!!

Thanks ladies for your concern. =) Me now at work but kept thinking about my daughter.

taurus, could you pls kindly provide the link/lead again for happybellies? I can organise for the west collection too since I'm already getting 6 cans, but my collection point abit inflexible.. at yew tee mrt stn..

MM6J: Is it too late to order the HB cereal? Coz i figured by the time we meet in Apr, abt time to start solid food liao hhhaha n Swanston's mum pl is next to my MIL so juz dump to her pl..If cannot den it is ok too..let me know =)

Sporty: *hugs hugs* will pray for ur ah boy, but as u say, no news is good news..Mayb just momentarily body feeling hot? Can buy some liang cha for him? Or give him ling yang? Jia you jia you!

Kimifin: last time my gal got runny/sneezy nose i used the nose drops the dr gave..i think it helps to dry up the mucus coz that was wat happen to my gal =) Get well soon!

MM6J, you really dun want me to buy for you? cos i;ll be driving there tmr to buy. will just dump everything in the car.

I realise i use the cleanser very fast. one week can use up one pack. can i know how you gals wash the bott and pump accessories? i pump the liquid cleanser directly on the bott and wash. but i heard pple say put all in one container and soak with cleanser then rinse off. i think mayb cos i pump direct, waste a lot of the cleanser

oh no, a few of our babies here are down with illness. Hope they will get well soon!!

I actually have so much impulse to buy toys for my boy. then after a good night sleep, i became a little more rational. decided to save some $. hahah

Mi pumping nw n taking e chance to post :p

thanxs sporty... My dad seems worse as days pass
sad.gif
just pray hard for him... My mum going bersek man....

mm6j.. Oh to hit $120, min 15 tins... Shall see hw. Else I tag with urs den die die make my hubby go to e gathering. Lol

swanston, you very cute leh, show the toy to your girl and buy if she attempt to grab the toy, think for my girl i will end up not buying any toy wor...thanks so much for the mattel sale details!

Carolorac, try not to let your girl put her fingers in your mouth after feeding, i do that by letting her grab one of my fingers, talk and play w girl, divert her attention
happy.gif

Ayukie, how much did you buy for the exerscucer? does it have wheel below? so cute, you push it ard with your boy in it...
happy.gif

superwalker, that's a good idea! your boy get to buy so many toys and your house is still clean n spacious...
happy.gif

d8raem8n, sporty is right on the jumperoo, my house also have no place for the jumperoo, thinking of renting it for a month for her to play...

monkee, my girl drink 120ml last time, now drop to 100ml she is 4 month...

bidosoh, your girl is so cute! so perfectionist hur! hehe! consider very fast on the flipping, my girl still do not know how to pull out her hand...

Sporty, jia you, you can do it one! you are a super mummy!!=)

actually tonight im planning to go taka, but now after reading so many posts, feel like going to fp sale...

*prays for anise's dad <font color="ff0000">get better soon</font> and anise's mum <font color="ff0000">good health</font>* jiayou!

My post went missing....

Pumping nw...

Sporty... Thanxs! My dad ses to b getting worse. Praying hard for him
sad.gif
... My mum going bersek man.. Nt easy for her to handle my dad alone..

Mm6j.. Noted.. So at least 15 tins.. If can't hit, I will tag urs den u will see mi at e gathering.. Actually weekend now to mi is precious. Always at my parents place

*scratches head. are all of u ok? sounds like a horrid week.

good luck and take lotsa care sporty, anise and ayukie! MM6J give u all power. DU BABA..

Rachelle> no lah, it's ok i buy myself. thanks for the very kind offer once again
happy.gif

raerae, already given him barley last nite...i going bonkas soon...hahha

anise, is ur dad resting at home now? must be hard on ur mum to take care of him...

alicia, tha exersaucer tha ayukie bought, a few of us bought also...yes got wheel at the side...

swanston, u so cute lor...kept 'praying' for us!

re: HB "spree"

ladies, basically, the collection point is swanston's mom's place on 11th april 2010 unless i have AGREED with you otherwise.

no more qns to be asked on collection point again please. it's very distracting. if u want to edit ur order, please repost the list. thanks
happy.gif

just to note, zen, anise and esther have asked whether u ladies wanna tompang them, if so, please let them know early so they can also update their/ the lists.. Zen is helping me with this spree. i appreciate her help and hope all of u understand that this spree is purely out of goodwill, we are not making anything out of it.

momoko and superwalker> i note that i have agreed with u 2 ladies to help u collect ur HB goods on the 11th.

thanks again
happy.gif

rachelle> sounds like u use the cleanser very fast. i also squeeze cleanser directly to wash. maybe u "very clean" that's y "squeeze more" cleanser, actually, the thing abt washing is cos the parts are oily. maybe u can try rinsing with hot water first. i feel it helps!
happy.gif

<font color="119911">sporty</font>, i see u all so stress. so try to cheer u up abit lor. also hope tat everyone can get well soon.

*sparkles to everyone*
<font color="ff0000">good health and happiness to u and ur family</font>

swanston, yeah i'm coming on 11 apr. i'm getting from taurus as she stays very near me so more convenient. somemore just in case i can't make it on 11th apr then i dun need to make a trip down to hillview just to collect the cereal.

sporty, esther and kimifin,
hope your kids get well real soon

kimifin, when using nose drop, decongestant. Remember that can only use for 5 days or as per indicated. If use more than recommended will reverse the effect. Hope your bb get well soon.

sporty, is your elder boy taking you EBM? The last when my son is down with viral flu I gave him my EBM. He recovered very fast. Hope your boy recover soon.

swanston, thks dear...u made my day!
happy.gif

bidosoh, yes my boy is taking ebm...last few episodes of fever...it cleared up in 2 days instead of the usual 5...

ayukie. thats what happen to me on 3rd day of work. Found out when I am at MIL place. So have to go back home to take. So late for work half hour. I am buying a set of spare parts and funnel to put at work place. Also puting a manual pump in office just in case.

I am learning hand expression as we will never forget to bring our hands along. You might wish to give it a try to relieve engorgement. My friend is doing hand expression. She says its fast, will never miss out anything and its free!

http://www.llli.org/NB/NBMarApr96p51.html

bisosoh,

yes, the pharmacist said so. 5 continous days. stop 3 days, if happen, then can put.

Thanks sporty.

Yah, he started off with blocked nose, now become runny and can see he is very uncomfy.

so I can put med on his runny nose, right?

May I ask, how u cut bb nails? bb scissors or nailclipper?

kiminfin, i use nail clipper for both of my children since they are still a baby. Now, I will ask my hb or son to play with her while I cut to distract her. Else she keep withdrawing her hands from me.

kimifin, according to my friend she says yield the same amount as using pump. I just read the website, it says that it yield more than pump. But I have yet to try.

oh, i normally pump, 1/2way, when the pump do not have too much supply, i massage, then hand express out (i duno if my method is right or wrong...)then pump can get more.

it says roll, but i normally move toward the aerola with some squeeze.

sporty... yes my dad is already back home resting. Not mobile at all and need pple to assist him. so tough job for my mum..

Back