(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

mel/ayukie, u two so cute...each start from one end!!

haitong, my gal cant flip yet and she will respond to us when she call her name...dunno whether is tha she recognise tha its her name or she hears a sound..hee hee

my bb only flipped once. He was on tummy down. next thing I know, he's facing up.

Now he's pushing himself forward very well and able to hold his head and shoulder up steady while on tummy. He has strong legs and neck.

rachelle> i pm u my # le. can sms me fr ur #? thks
happy.gif

haitong, got your PM. I stay in woodlands lei. you sure you wanna come all the way to come get from me?

why not like tat, i'll still buy for you but wed night you go AMK hub to see since you staying there. easier. if have stock, you buy for yourself. then no need so troublesome to travel to woodlands to get from me. if dun have stock, then come get from me. I'll use the cleanser anyway. so if you not getting from me is ok, i can still use them
happy.gif

today i put baby on his tummy. then he flipped back to lie on his back!! so cute!! then he stone for a while hahahah

he shows no signs of flipping to his tummy yet. i think let him dev on his own. will still expose him to the chance

anyone going to the expo sale on friday can help me see if pampers comfort got promo too? the brochure only show newbaby, active baby and pull up. thanks in advance!

Mummies going to espo sales, do check out the Mom's in Minds baby sling. I love using it. Very handy especially when you are breastfeeding. There were a few times where I was breastfeeding while walking in the mall as bb suddenly wants milk. Thanks to the sling.

northeast ppl,
i can get from dingdong/taurus as my mum stays in bukit panjang...

but u need to get from me on weekday nites or weekends day.

mm6j,drop my order then.
-----------------------------------------------
Happy Bellies Spree (state quantity and flavour)
tentative price: $8.00 before discount (price only stands if minimum
order 12 cans)
(comes in 3 flavours- oatmeal,multigrain and brown rice) (the 12 cans
minimum quantity can mix and match flavours)
Expiry date: After September 2010

Unknown

1. ayukie - brown rice x 1 (North, North-west) (11th)
2. piggym - brown rice x 1
3. piggy - brown rice x 2
4. Shers83 - brown rice x 1
5. dingdong - brown rice x 1

North
1. tanly - brown rice x 1 (north)
2. superwalker - brown rice x 2 (north)
3. swanston - brown rice x 1 (north)
4. sponge - brown rice x 1 (north)
5. zentan - oatmeal x 1 (north)
7. jolene428 - oatmeal x 1 (north)
8. fritt - brown rice x 1, oatmeal x 1, multigrain x 1 (north)
9.rachelleling - brown rice x 2

West
1. bearycue - brown rice x 1 (West)
2. chris- brown rice x 2 (west)
3. esther - brown rice x 2, oatmeal x 2, multigrain x 2 (west)
4. Pei Pei - brown rice x 2 (west)
5. ardenz - brown rice x 1 (west)
6. anise - brown rice x 1 (west)
7. celine - brown rice x 1 (west)
8. Babylele - brown rice x 1 (west)
9. Karen - brown rice x2 (west)
10. saintbaby - brown rice x 1 (west)
11. shirlin - brown rice x 1 (west)

Central
1. jwys - brown rice x 1 (central)
2. Xuanxuan - brown rice x 1 (central/south)
3. Novbaby - brown rice X 2 (central/ east)

East
1. blessedcyn - brown rice x 2 (east)
2. carolorac - brown rice x 1 (east)

NorthEast
1. Momo _Mummy - Brown rice x 1 (north east)
2. momoko - brown rice x 1 (north east)
3 Agata - brown rice x 1 (North East)

hihi, really long time didnt post, so busy after i got back to work..

my bb update:
she start to drool more, love to suck her fist, drop of milk intake. Currently she is drinking 100ml per feed on day while night feeding can still remain at 120ml/130ml. My PD say she had all the sym. of teething and give me teething gel... She can flip now and do not know how to take out her hand, had to help her..

She love to coo and hear us talking to her, like to smile alot, weigh is around 8kg...

Will be heading to taka for some good deal tml =)

Chris, not really hao liao, i just lazy so just buy everything at one goal and ask for delivery. Lazy mum...
happy.gif

I bought:
1 Jumperoo - SGD 200
1 Learning Home - SGD 150
1 Little Superstar™ 2-in-1 Singing Band Walker™ - SGD 50
1 Go Baby Go!™ Crawl-Along Drum Roll - SGD10
1 Precious Planet™ Healthy Care™ Booster - SGD40
1 Precious Planet™ Froggy Friend Potty - SGD 35
1 Fisher-Price Fisher Price Sit To Stand Giraffe -
SGD25
still have some small toys that cost around 10 dollars each.

Home delivery for SGD 300.

BTW Chris, the Happy Bellies, can i tag along with you? Collect at Pianeer?

momo_mummy, is a Mattel Toy warehouse sale at 1 Lok Yang Way. Don't bring bb hor.. cause hot and a bit dusty. I also not sure good deal or not, but is nearer to me and I lazy to go taka sales, so just get whatever that I might need. Some of the items are new, some cheaper one is a bit dusty.

If you looking for high chair, is SGD 150.

mo, i thot shirlin off on 24th? help me pass and collect thgs from her can?

karen, u bot a lot leh...

mo, u sure A want to bring u? very far leh, haha

melodie, haha... buy toys that last till 1+year haha... the learning homes till 36 months haha... actually i don't have time to go out shop, sometimes sales that going on also no time to go, since this one near my workplace, so just buy everything at one goal haha...kiasu and lazy :p

waaaaaaa all buying jumperoo .. makes me sooo gian to get a jumperoo for my boy also maybe i will get and put at my mum's place whahhaa i wanna get the rainforest play gym/mat also leh ..

Wow Karen!Seems like u are all set for ur bb for the next 2 yrs hahaha.. A little playground liao.. Now make me very gian to go to the FP warehse sale liao..

Spageddies Italian Kitchen 1 for 1 promotion.
Orchard Central, #04-01, Tel: 6738 7798
Time : 12pm

1. Superwalker
2. Xuanxuan
3. Notveryfatmum
4. Novbaby
5. Momo mummy
6. Chris
7. Blessedcyn

anyone is welcomed to join us if u happen to be free tomorrow
happy.gif

raerae, no lah, some of the toys can only use in another 2 to 3 months time. They moving out sales, so i kiasu just buy first since is almost 50% cheaper than outside.

actually for mummies who have bigger daughter who play barbie dolls, maybe can go the Mattel sales, my col bought mostly barbie dolls and is like 10 dollars each. some barbie is 5 dollars only. The house set is 10 each.

dingdong,kimifin
Actually i'm going to place an order tonight or tomorrow. Let me know if u want to tag along. I have sent both of u an email.

Hi swanston/ayukie,

I planning to go tomorrow. Hope won't spend too much time or $ there! ;p
Hmm...$150...Wat was the original price?
Oredie spent $179 on the Bright Starts Around We Go =(

I just bought Pampers Comfort yesterday @ Carrefour, $10.50 for M58. Is it cheap?

Karen, anymore Learning Home left?

<font color="119911">carol</font>, usual price for m comfort is $11.45 at ntuc. 2 weeks back when i was there got no stocks only got xl. argh.

i am thinking of not buying toys but instead to rent toys..
coz also duno bb like the toys or not.. sometimes i buy toys for her.. she also dun seem to like.. so intend to rent.

finally rushed home and picked up my son!!
cant imagine i gotta do this rushing stunt for the rest of the 3 weeks!! argghh

karen, wow...sounds like u gotten lotsa good hauls
happy.gif

saphira, my gal playing with playgym and cot mobile...basically she can self entertain well...at times she played with her fingers too...whahhaha

alicia, ur gal is of good weight
happy.gif

momo mummy/raerae, shd go to the mattel warehouse sale...the stuffs very wu hua lor!

blessedcyn, then ok la since u latch once...i hope my gal wun start teething so soon so i can latch her longer!!

at the taka fair i show my girl the toy and ask her like anot. if she attempts to grab it means she like. if she dun even look at it then i put it back. lol. ended up with only 1 toy tat day.

Karen, hope will have stocks when I go tomorrow but actually still deciding whether to buy or not.

As Starrz says, dunno if she will like or not and for how long so dun wish to spend too much, somemore so bulky, dunno where to store....so far my ger doesn't play any of the toys she's got, she rather talk &amp; play w her parents! ;p

dingdong, u r not alone. My ger likes to put her fingers in her mouth till she gags! And if after feeding, will vomit out her milk. Now we try to stop her from putting in immediately after feeding....or u can try pacifier? My ger once in a blue moon will also gag while sucking on it or while breasfeeding!

swanston - if i bring my boy and try that i may ends up with alot more toys .. whaha he seems excited with new stuffs .. so far i gt the exersaucer and the bumbo seat for him he was quite excited especially with the exersaucer until he figure he cant move in it and so im pushing him around in it whahaa

Hi, all! Been a long time since I posted here, been busy busy with work and juggling baby at night.

I also went down to the Mattel warehouse sale on Saturday, and bought the following:
- Fisher Price infant-to-toddler rocker @ $40
- Fisher Price 3-in-1 rockin' gym @ $30
- Fisher Price royal potty step stool @ $50
- Fisher Price teether @ $3

Overall, found it a great place for bargains. There were so many other toys that I wanted to buy, but no hands to lug and couldn't make up my mind what to buy. Maybe I'll go back another day to look see. But be warned, the place is HOT and DUSTY - certainly not a place you'll want to bring baby to. ;)

<font color="119911">ayukie</font>, my girl more interested and excited by the pple walking ard her, esp kids! hahaha. i put her in the exersaucer and jumperoo she both not interested. good lah. then i dun have to worry abt not buying for her and being a lousy mummy.

re: fp sale
bring wet wipes along to clean ur hands after shopping. very very dusty and dirty!!!

Swanston, I did the same thing and my boy grabbed at nothing! Lol!!! So everything I put back loh!! Put in the around we go, he also looked damn sian. Good la...save $!!! Haha!!! I got the bumbo seat, I don't think he likes, cos he kept straightening his legs to get out! Aiyoh....think u will see it at the WTS section soon!!! Lol!

Oh... I m so evil! I sent the Mattel sale link to my sil and mil....asked them if they wanna get stuff to convert their house to a playground for the 3 young babies since they have sooooo much space :p hopefully my mil will GRAB a lot of toys!!!. Thay way he can play at her house every Sunday
happy.gif
kekeke!!!

- Fisher Price infant-to-toddler rocker @ $40 <--- wow i bought it last year for $149 .. at taka fair found it to be $90+ i alraedy very heratbrokened .. now its $40 .. largi xin tia ..

superwalker - i wish i can send the link to my mil and she will get the toys for my boy but erm she no comp and dunno hw to email wahhaha so no option there ..

Back