(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

congrats funne and jeelomeelo! welcome to motherhood!
happy.gif

So darn tired but m glad I tried witouht epi thou had to take gas. The final moments were very fast almost cudnt wait for gynae to arrive. Wud post my story another day. M glad Dylan is latching well. Need to catch some sleep b4 the next session of bf-ing

Hi Mummies,

My BP is still at 140... going Gynae tomorrow, hoping that my BP will go back to normal... so Lucas wont need to deliver at week 36... he was 2.6kg last sat, hopefully he has gain much more by tomorrow...
mummies, pls pray for me and Lucas
happy.gif

Hope Lucas and me will be able to endure until 17 Nov 2009!

hmz i dun weigh myself everyday but this morning i weigh i got 8 more kgs to shed to pre-preg weight i can ear those looser pre-preg tees le but nt the botto,s yet haiz nt even skirt thx to my hip sianz ..

Hi all.. haven logged in for quite awhile.. Went gynae visit today.. Bb's head not even engaged.. water level very gd.. Gynae say mine prob either EDD or induce after EDD.. To thk tt both hb n me were expecting her to arrive earlier..haha! Nxt check up will be nxt wWed to check cervix n take bb's weight.. This wk i gained weight.. must be all the choc n B&Js.. Lol! Anw, now i super relax liao after hearing wad gynae said cuz i also feel the same way.. Just let her take her time to arrive ba..Hopefully I will have easier labour den no need epi! =P

Shirlin, enjoy having baby inside you now....cos when baby is out, you will be super busy
happy.gif

BTW, sorry the other day I didn't went over to chat with you when we saw each other at TMC. Hubby and I were super stressed cos we got into a car accident earlier on before we visit our baby at TMC and after that have to rush to traffic police HQ to make report.

Ashley: It's okay.. No worries.. You looked busy anw den I didnt want to disturb u too.. Just wanted to say Hi cuz so qiao bump into you...

And ya,sporty told me the same thing too to enjoy baby inside me..guess i just have to enjoy another week plus ba.. hehe.. =)

MIL's anxious too cuz its her 1st 'nei sun'.. Hb more anxious.. yday i went toilet poopoo for ard 10mins den he come knocking on the door liaoz..he tot wad happened to me inside.. Lol!

Hihi
mooooo-ing now.... anyone here? :p

momoko, ayukie,
same same.... hubby stingy aft i gave birth too... :p anyway, he's not somemore who take note of dates oso lah... :p

saw a spree for kate spade last night..... he's not even willing to get it for me......... so i can forget abt LV... :p

Shirlin,
ur hb is so cute...
happy.gif

Hi mummies, my EDD is on 21-Nov. Besides the Braxton Hicks
, frequent running to poo and pee, I am also starting to have serious heartburn especially in the night... Makes me feel like vomiting. Anyone having similar experience also?

wahh...where's everyone?
bz ah...hehheh

kimifin, u still ard today? :p

jeelomeelo, jia you on bfing
happy.gif

momo mummy, keep us updated after ur gynae's appt...hope lucas can endure till 17 nov 09

shirlin, good to be super relaxed lor and slowly wait for bb's arrival...hehhe

shihui, i was up at 6am+ too but juz read the posts from my hp...didnt on my lappy...hehhe...

twinklesmurf, i had serious heartburn abt 1 week before i popped...every nite it was a chore to sleep!! i had to lay in bed and kept burping till i fall asleep...

Morning!

Just back from checkup...still no sign of labour ler. Baby is still high up. Baby's weight is unknown. Wait another 1 week, will induce at 41 weeks if still no sign of labour.

Now my back/tailbone is aching terribly...

Sien liao ler...by the time I give birth and doing confinement, all of u have finished confinement liao! Boohoo...
sad.gif

hmm,
thk I must get a toy for my bb, else he might be stubborn and let me wait.

I haven buy any yet...hha, hub will buy the Avent teething+toy but thk that can play later.

Any good recommendations of toy for newborn-3mth? Moving toys to hang at the cot? Most likely going to Kiddy palace/metro to buy toys.

kimifin,

Haha, ok...hope we can go into labour soon! Doc insisted to ask me wait until 41 weeks, can't request to induce on EDD tho...coz everything seems fine.

Maybe u can get a musical toy. I don't know how to describe that toy exactly. It sounds like music box where u pull the strings and it will play the music. Very soothing...but quite troublesome coz it'll stop quite fast and have to pull the strings repeatedly :p

Jing Hui,

So did you ask your doc the chance of success to wait for 1 more week?
I told my doc I not comfy cos worry bb poo poo inside.
Do you know how doc check if bb will poo poo inside? doc always scan bb stomach...duno if it is an indicator?

Also when I did CTG yest, bb happen to move a bit less, n doc was concern and ask me to redo CTG...
I thk since bb is full term, i also hope he can come out soon. Else in the middle of the nite, I try to nudge him to make sure he is still active..:p

Jinghui, dun despair, i m still waiting to pop too!!!! think we should be doing our confinement around the same time.

Just came back from my gynae visit. At week 39, baby is still engaged, but my cervix is not opened yet. Baby is around 3.3kg. Water bag level is at 6 now. Gynae is a bit concerned, as the water bag level may go below the minimum required of 6 after this. Hence she asked me to report back to her clinic next Monday. If the water bag level is not good, then she may have to induce me. Hubby is very worried....
sad.gif

hi!

I am now planning baby shower for julian...

We are ordering cakes from sweetest moments for relatives.. but how about colls and friends.. if they come.. do you give out cakes too?

Dear mummies...i have pooped!

Baby Name: Noel Sim Jiale
Weight: 4.075kg (big Baby)
Height: 51cm

Delivered through Natural with Epi at TMC on 11 Nov 2009..

Sporty, can help to update? thanks@

kimifin,

Doc said should be ok to wait for another week, till 41 weeks the max. Next week checkup will do VE check and see how. He just ask me/advice to monitor baby's movement closely, that's all. If only 4 times in 3 hours time, then need to go to hospital immediately.

I'm not sure how doc check if baby poo poo inside ler.

superwalker,

No need to worry much lor...since ur already 39 weeks ler. Baby will do well after delivered at 39 weeks.
happy.gif
Just have to monitor baby's movements closely.

baby julian has jaundice at birth.. then on day 5 . its is 12.2.. and on day 13 its 14.8.. and PD says to go back to her this sat.. and to check again.. if still got jaundice.. then got to go hospital to check whether its due to liver..or breast milk.. but i quite worrie.d. cs i can still see some jaundice.. but not very serious leh.. if this sat went to see her.. then still have how? is it really necessary to go hospital to check the liver? i dun wan to subject julian to so many prickings leh.

Saphira, it works if i drink more water before the checkup? Ok, I must try that! Thanks!

Gongrats Piggy!!! wow! Big baby!
happy.gif
Good that you managed to do it naturally
happy.gif

Kimifin, Jinghui, haha.... sometimes i get that too! we are all anxious to see our baby
happy.gif

I asked my gynae if walking and squating helps in triggering birth or dilating. She says NO. but she still encourages walking, cos it will give us more stamina during the birth process.

I thk the dilation + cervix condition is different from 1 to another...

yes, we are anxious, but also wans bb to be healthy too!

take your time, enjoy your personal time while u can!

back from gynae's visit...cant believe tha i was there last week with bb...now there w/o bb in me...feel so envious abt the preggy ladies there...my stitches were healing well and will have to go back in jan for pap smear test...anyways, asked my gynae to lodge a complaint abt the staff at delivery ward...he told me he will feedback on my behalf as well...hehe

saphira, my bb's fine...so far for the past few nites... her milk time is 1am and 5am...hoping the schedule keeps this way... #1 is very excited abt his meimei, so always wanna shower her with kisses...but we were worried abt his strength used tho as he's pretty rough..

jing hui, how many weeks are u now? 39 weeks? was ur #1 born near edd last time?

kimifin, u still ard ah...i thot u never come here and report this morning means good news le...hehhe... maybe u can get a cot mobile for ur bb...

superwalker, ur bb so comfy inside u eh...must be all the nice food tha u indulge in :p hopefully ur water level remains ok and no need for induce... for me walking and squatting helps for my #1, i was walking/squatting whole nite in my room before i dilated from 3cm to 7cm...

piggy, congrats
happy.gif
ok will update ur details...ur bb's really BIG!!

catechins, did the PD asked u to bring ur bb back to follow up on the jaundice level??

BTW, blue ginger delivered her gal liao! congrats!!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>`</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie (ayukie)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>4/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.86kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>AW-BB (awbb)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>8/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gab</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momoko (m0m0k0)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>16/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Abrielle</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.825kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caffe Latte (caffe_latte)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>18/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sponge (sponge)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl (lpt)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Y Y Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.345kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sinkor (sinkor)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ji Hye</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.87kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Han (rayofjoy)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.37kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shannonbaby (babyshannon)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>23/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ASHM (ashm)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lim T C</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Isabella</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>catechins (catechins)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>3.17kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce (ijj)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Judith</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.39kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley (witch)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>27/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.995kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui (isishui)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Pin Yi</TD><TD>49.5 cm</TD><TD>3.040kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (jane10)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Jarrell</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76 (ariesgal_76)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joanne Thong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zentan (zentan)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Prof HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ainston</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>swanston (swanston) </TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Xin Yi</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggym (piggym)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.8 kg+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>STmama (joan_yeo)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>30/Oct</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural (assisted)</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.855kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>melodie (mel10)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Klaire</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>FieDa (fieda)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ryker</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.665kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st time mummy (1sttimemummytobe)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.14kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teo Ru Yun (cloudyrynn)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verda Yeo (verda)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby (saintbaby)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>myboyjovan (myboyjovan)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.98kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina (catmon)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Edyran</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sporty (sporty)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mirelle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.61kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>magical (magic_alz)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerick</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.06kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jazz (zina)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.67kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong (skippieo)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Charissa</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odiey (odiey)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.865kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rue (rue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tee stacey (staceyee)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Avrielle</TD><TD>47.5 cm</TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>taurus033 (taurus033)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Wen Kai</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen ma ma (chenmama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Valerie Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata (sakura25)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.7kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Lee (jocelyn86)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gloria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley Ho (shoric)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Caia</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.45kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raerae (raeofsunshine)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raema Woo</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie (reenie)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaely</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian (lhuanyn)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>52 cm </TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne (funne)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen (lkaren76)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>10/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Steffie</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther Zhang (mousey_mummy)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy (dondon0182)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeelomeelo (jeelomeelo)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele (babylele)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueginger (bluegin)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>momo_Mummy (momo_mummy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>17/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tee Beng Lim</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>gtea (gtea)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RC's Momma (mrspiggy)</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB_2 (bb_2)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle Star (twinklestar4)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie Lee (java_mummy)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KLew (mng_kl)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>popie (popie)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Walky (walky)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mic Tan (mattina)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AL (oceanluv)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeanette (jeanettethequeen)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>veryfatmum (veryfatmum)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lemon (lemon1000)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dosb (dosb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lampchopz (lampchopz)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendy lim (limwendy)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lukas</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anise Tan (anise)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ivy tan (vivikool)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shauna Low (jellybeanie07)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dap (novmtm)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling (linglicious)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nagsterak (nagsterak)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>periwinkle (bridetobe2005)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pok beng fang (skynfang)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shill (shill09)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov Baby (novbaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>amylim (amylim)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jing Hui (zombiemum)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemon Tee (lemontee)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mum2604 (mum2604)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poney (poney)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherine Chua (piyo21)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley (shirley_htt)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenx543 (wenx543)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>casand (casand)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fatmamalove (fatmamalove)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas (thunderbunny)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyce (cmyk)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sleng (sleng)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tanly (tanly)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol Ong Poh Hoon (carolorac)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chu (sourduck)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>superwalker (mamapig)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alicia_Koh (alicia_koh)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue (bearycue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunny (09mumtobe)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlin (shirlin_h)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline (angeline12)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie The Pooh (icybluegal08)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ching (zeusching)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han How Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine (yoggie)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pook Siew Har Wendy (wendypoo)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach (apr05mummy)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saphira (saphira)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loo</TD><TD>Taman Desa MC</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LilyBliss (lilybliss)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreams0409 (dreams0409)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Lim (elcy_05)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrz (starrz)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geraldine Cheong (gera0504)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene (jolene428)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Mouse (little_mouse)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelle Ling (rachelleling)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--jomum-- (jomum)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min (moonlightmist)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohstrawberry (ohstrawberry)</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tachin (tachin)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ardenz (ardenz)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haitong (haitong)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skinneybeenie (skinneybeenie)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mitsy (mitsy)</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluerain2410 (bluerain2410) </TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leticia's mummy (leticia)</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chantal goh (marvistal)</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xmasbaby09 (xmasbaby09)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimifin (kimifin)</TD><TD>Mid Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--- (cljl)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elise (cheezpastie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jellybeanie (jellybeanie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy09 (joy09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>judy (mifmif)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lucky3 (lucky3)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>surelylook (surelylook09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendypoo (wendypoo)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WT (lourve)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi mummies,
THANK GOD! Lucas is safe from coming out earlier than expected! Hehe... My BP went down when i visit gynae today. My weight drop by 300grams doc didnt wan to take measurement for Lucas today. he say no point cos only took 4 days ago and Lucas might hv lost weight too... So cfm Lucas coming out on 17 Nov UNLESS other wise if he intend to come out earlier he will kick open his water bag... hehe... I tell Lucas everyday to be kuai Kuai dun come out till 17 Nov
happy.gif

Sal
happy.gif

Sporty, my gynae looked so sympathetic when she announced that I have no signs AT ALL. Told her that I LS yesterday, but she says it's not a sign. Hahaha!!! Your feeding times are quite good! Before the 1am feed, when is your usual feed? Complain to the hospital? Why?

superwalker, LS is not really THE sign la...THE sign are 3 signs...waterbag burst, contractions or SHOW... LS may happen before THE sign lor... my gal's still quite sleeping...thas why sometimes wait until my boobs wanna explode liao...before 1am its 10pm... oh i wrote on the feedback form when i was discharged from TMC already abt the staff at the delivery ward...very slow action...hahha...

Back