(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

jane - yeah and its in pink whhahahaha but erm no pic taken yet its at the top of my cupboard bpught erm once i started seeimg gynae :p

devlina, alamak...i forgot to checkout ur FB pics!! nvm will check out tonite...i rem seeing one tha u went to ur fren's house few weeks back...u already looked BIG liao!! i wanna see ur real tum on the 13/7!!! heheh

ayukie, dun mend the pants next time on the bed!!! the movements will get more vigorous as the pregnancy progresses...

jing hui, do u plan to wean off ur boy from pacifier soon? i kno some of my frens, cut the pacifier and the bb/tod reject after awhile cuz its not as "shiok" to suck liao...hehe

ariesgal, hopefully la...ur gal will sleep thru by 2! My mum said i was like tha as a bb also, i slept thru at 2! and my boy like take after me lor...so lets hope ur gal sleeps thru soon...does she still wake up for milk?

i also find i got liek more moles around me ... worse i found 1 on my leg i wonder why bleahz .. tats shouldnt be erm nipple bah .. **makes a face**

Ayukie,

Can always loose after delivery
happy.gif
My 1st pregnancy total weight gain was 18 kgs!! After delivery, within 2 weeks lost 10 kgs as it's water retention. Later on, slowly lost another 5 kgs in 1 yrs' time :p Very very slow to loose, haha. But if breastfeeding, I'm sure can definitely loose faster.

sporty, no she doesn't wake up for milk liao... her last feed is 10pm before she koonz lor... unless she miss that feed then she will want milk around 12mn.... but i try to avoid that....

sporty,

I wanted to try to wean him off already, but I'm 2 against 1!! Arghhh!! My MIL and hubby insisted letting him have it. Said this la that la...pity him la. Gave up!...

Actually my boy sleeps throughout the night w/o any problem starting from 1 yr old. He stopped his night feeds from 6 months onwards, but from 6 months till about 1 yr he would still wake up in the middle of the night crying, disturbing our sleep and always made me so angry and bad tempered. Maybe it's becuz during the day or near to bedtime, he was too active and 'over-played', that's why having nightmares or something like that. Soon after realizing that, we don't let him over-play near to bedtime and it worked! So, now no more waking up in the middle of night crying, only once in a blue moon.

ayukie, dun think nipple will appear on ur legs bah! think we have to be more careful with our skin now esp our face, rem to put sunblock cuz some preggy will kena freakles if under the sun for too long!

devlina, not scary la...volumplous mah :p heheh

ariesgal, then ok la...does ur gal sleep in aircon room? i find tha my boy will tend to wake up if the room is too hot! sometimes for the sake of our beauty sleep, we juz on aircon whenever he's home lor...at least he can sleep thru!!

jing hui, how come ur MIL and hb dun wanna wean him off?

jinghui, my mum that time also say pity my gal lah keep looking for pacifier... then on the other hand she kept saying that my girl really hooked on to pacifier lah blah blah.... wah lao, this cannot, that cannot, then i fed up, i literally threw the pacifier into the rubbish chute and thus my girl bo pian cry for 5 days for the pacifier and then she got over it after that... hehe....

junghui - i hope so ... cause i gt alot of clothes hor i not yet wear (before preg ..) **sobs**
heartpain leh .. $$

me feeling so hungry now...and its lunchtime! whats for lunch? me waiting for my colleague to ta bao back...

ayukie, trust me...if u are determined to bf, sure can lose the weight one...

sporty,

As ariesgal said lor, pity the boy and such lor. Both of them very dote and pamper on him a lot one! How can I just throw away the pacifiers like that when it's 2 against 1? Some more it's my MIL ler...if hubby nevermind la :p

Hmm, maybe I'll do as ariesgal did...literally just throw away the pacifiers, haha! :p Maybe give him sometime more, will definitely do that near to the time when I send him to playgroup/nursery Jan next yr bah...

jane, yeah...back at work liao...thas why u dun see me on msn today...u hungry or not, can tahan 1 hr ah?!

jing hui, ya lor...have to slowly wean him off or let him kena cold turkey...i rem my cousin was still using pacifier when he was pri 3! thas why when my mum wanna wean off, i told her go ahead! hehhe :p so have u registered ur boy for nursery next yr already?

gals, i went for my DS y'day at TMC. The scan only took 20 mins. We are expecting a girl for our first born!
happy.gif
She was very co-operative, drinking OJ b4 scan does work!

My gal is now 363g at 20weeks, sonographer mentioned tt bb is chubby and has quite a thick waistline. And gynae told me i can't take sweet stuff, i have too much amniotic fluid
sad.gif

So glad tt everything is good with bb.
happy.gif

sporty> yah lo. so long. i ate a bit of cookies. feel a bit weird weird today maybe cos i puked just now.

melodie> happy for u to know the gender! :D drink more water and avoid sweet stuff then. *endure

sporty,

Haven't yet. Will register him Nov or Dec time. That's the time they open for registration. Last year I tried to get him in the playgroup one, but the person told me they only accept exactly 18 months as of Jan 2009. My boy was short of 1 month to be 18 months, haha. So in the end, aiyah...why not send him 1 more year later when older as I think I send him too early also waste $$ la :p as some of my friends were advising.

melodie, congrats on ur princess.

sigh, i finally called the clinic. my gynae did not measure bb's length or weight. so i dunno how big my bb is now.
sad.gif

melodie, congrats on ur gal
happy.gif
can spree for pink stuffs already!!

jane, *sayang sayang* i also no appetite these 2 days...dunno why...hehe

jing hui, the playgroup person so inflexible one..juz one mth diff mah! so is the playgroup near ur place?

melodie,

Congrats on ur princess!
happy.gif
Ya, u have to control ur sugar intake during pregnancy as it's easy to lead to gestational diabetes. Better take not oh!...

sporty,

Yeah, very near. Just opposite my block. It's RC (PAP). Ya lor, the person in-charge is very strict to the rules and regulations.

Sporty, my hubby where got sweet?? He knows I'm trying not to overeat still tempt me all the time, so mean!!! He's juz worried his girl hungry coz mummy like sometimes eat not much.

Aries, count me in if got Gap disc too!!! I luv the kids range of this brand.

Re: Hard Lump
I oso realise some times its bery hard then at times like can indent in but before that I always felt some movement so maybe its really bb tossing n turning inside hor.

Uh oh ... my this girl seems to love sugary stuff!!! N I keep taking unknowingly to please her ... cham ... muz watch my diet carefully liao.

Keke. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a Nov mum or Oct mum coz my gynae already confirm gonna deliver me early which most like be like towards end Oct.

Ayukie, don't worry abt your baby's weight for now since your gynae never say anything. Baby's size also depends on the build of the parents.

Elise, I forgot to ask my gynae if the third nipple will disappear. Will check this online.

Count me in for the sprees too!
happy.gif

I hear pacifier will make the child's teeth crooked next time. True or not? I used to love the pacifier a lot when I was a kid and my teeth is damm crooked!
sad.gif
I can still remember last time when I was abt 4 yrs old, my mum threw away my pacifier and I was quite sad but I understood that I am a big girl liao so really have to stop...hahaha....

jing hui, nvm la...hope u can get the slot u want in dec when u register...

momoko, hahha...at least ur hb tries to feed u mah! usually c sec shd be earlier la, so u shd be one of the first few to pop in this thread...

jane, enjoy ur scan
happy.gif

WOw.
The thread really moved very fast. I dun think I can catch up.

Sporty and the rest.
Thank you for the info on manicure and pedi. I was thinking when tummy is too big to trim toes nail then how.. hahahah.

Oversea spree:
Yap. now have a lot of sales. But overstock my girl clothing. otherwise will go for it. Their quality very good leh for Gap, PP and Carter.

ashley, my mum told me that my uncle was still on pacifier at 7 yrs old. he even sneak it to school and suck on it. lol. maybe i will take a good look at his teeth next time. hehehe.

blueginger, ask ur hb to trim the toe nails for u lor :p heheh

swanston, 7 yrs old is still better than my cousin...he sucked till pri 3 lor :p

ashley, what i heard abt pacifiers is the bb will have pouty lips...but my son's lips seems ok leh...

Afternoon all~

Let me try to recall who posted what..hehee~

ariesgal,
Alyssa is a nice name! Your girls' names also start with "A" eh? mine too! Cos my hub's name starts with A so must give him face.. name our 1st born "Ariel".. keke

Ashley & melodie,
congrats on your princesses! Can buy pink pink stuff already!
happy.gif

Momoko,
me too me too! I keep thinking i might pop in late Oct.. somemore most of the Nov09 mummies are expecting princesses.. but I'm expecting a prince wor.. hehe...

DevLina,
Next time our princes will have to vie for the princesses' hearts! *wink*

Re: Sprees
I'm a FAITHFUL spree-er on Gap, Old Navy and some taiwanese websites.. I will go bonkers and spent loads on the clothes & accessories! Dun even get me started.. hahah~

Re: Pedi
I just trimmed my toenails this morning.. very xin ku!! Find it so difficult to even look at my toes already.. i vow to go for pedi for my next trim!

Re: Pacifier
Thankfully my girl was never on pacifier cos her babysitter was DEAD AGAINST that..i hope i will continue this no-pacifier-rule for my #2.. though i still have some very sweet-looking pacifiers i got from London THREE YEARS back...and it will be such a waste to throw them away... oops! :p

Re:FB
May I know who is "Diane Tan" ar? Or is it Diana Tan?.. heehee.. i really dunno whose who in FB leh

Anyway wanted to share this link with you ladies.. www.piccolo-house.com .. they have very sweet baby furnitures and room decors! I am so tempted to fly down to Ubi now just to look at the real stuff..

sponge, no need to test ur memory la...on ur "notepad" next time and type ur reply while reading...hehhe :p ur hb's name start with A eh? so is mine!! thas why my son's name also A!! diana tan is tanly...

Good afternoon ladies
happy.gif

Managed to log in to chat awhile before going to fetch my daughter.

sponge,
lobang me in as well! i am a fan of gap, old navy as well!!
happy.gif
who is organising????

Re: Pedi
Can we do pedicure??? i wanted to do one!!! but scare the smell might not be good for bb.

just back from my not-too-sumptous lunch.
my col was commenting tat i ate too much during lunch tat is why i don't snack & tat is why i only put on 2kgs.... is it true? i always full "bloated" & full after meal & no intention to snack at all....

well, can consider babymallonline as well, their bodysuits r cute & cheap, average ~ $2-3 per pc..
heeee.... i am trying to lead u all into temptation again..

Hi ladies, i missed most of the postings in the earlier part. But i realised many are under Dr Lawrence Ang here!!
Do you know if he will schedule gestational diabetes test? And if yes, when will it be? Thanks!

sporty,
i'm not working today. hehe. tml back to work.. just came home from bringing my gal to school.. now my area like wanna rain le! lolx..

i've been getting backaches these few days.. esp at night when i wake up to go toilet! sob.. den like sleep how much also not enough! anyone like that?

reenie, what time u need to pick ur gal up? u can do pedi la but the smell at the palour not too good for the bb...

little mouse, actually if u are full, then dun snack...i also dun snack also...as long as bb's growing well, we mummies dun have to put on ALOT of weight... i have frens who put on less than 10kg thruout their pregnancy and their bb is of good weight lor! i like babymall stuffs also! cheap and quality is not bad!!

sporty,
right now!! bye i need to rush now to the school bus! hahahaa...
looks like i need to do super express pedi cure!

ardenz, u also dr ang's patient eh?! hahah...sama sama! usually the urine strip tha we test at every checkup will test for ur sugar level...if u fail the test, then u need to go for the gestational diabetes test...so its not compulsary for the GD test

saintbaby, the skies at my office here also dark dark liao...good hor, ur work...work one day rest one day kind! u got use pillow to support ur back when u sleep? it helps for me...

little mouse, yes...u shdnt worry la...less weight gain=easier to lose also mah...as long as bb's getting nutrients frm u...then its ok
happy.gif

reenie, opps...so fast u are gone...how abt wearing mask during the pedi session? heheh :p

sporty
i sleep on double pillow one. hehe.. find lying on my back very comfortable le. lolx. but den i know no good so after a while sleep at the side again..

the other day i managed to pack all my daughter and son's clothes into seperate bags.. hehe.. once i know the gender liao den i can give away the other bag of clothes. lolx.. no space le..

Sporty, yes Dr Ang's patient also LOL. Ooo so that strip is for sugar level?! I didnt know, i thought test for UTI lol!

saintbaby, icic...no wonder backache, think sleeping on the back adds pressure to our back...thas why... wah, u all ready to prepare for ur next boy/gal liao...so fast packed the clothes liao!!

ardenz, tha one is to test for sugar level la...if its darken means ur sugar level is high...GD not good one, my fren used to have and everyday have to "inject" something into the body...so we better watch out on our sugar level...

sporty,
no choice le.. cos need to pack all the clothes properly.. haha.. the clothes all previously worn by my kids. hehe. small le so have to pack them away.

Back