(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

morning mummies! whow.. its been a long time i nvr post.. hehehe...

raerae, smiling orchid also not bad...

I have a question to ask... my auntie came to visit me last month then 2 wks ltr got brown discharge for 3 days.. is it normal? n also my ss is dropping alot.. is it due to my menses?

Hi Mummies..

Sorry for interupting..

I just came back from Hokkaido n hv extra 3 box of Shiroi Koibito (White lover chocolate).
Each box contain mix white and chocolate flavour. Pls PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Adelynn, thanks for your support. I find that the bonding during BF is the best. You too jia you.

Your girl's name is a combination of you hb and yours. So unique.

bidosoh: yea, i love the bonding but my supply has been declining steadily over the past few weeks, barely able to keep up with her demand *sighs* not sure how this will all pen out for both of us.

haha, thanks,we cldn't agree on a name so we decided to combine, hehe :D

Adelynn, actually building supply just take a couple of days. Just need to pump after each feeding. We have been through this, perhaps we are not so 'on' compared to the initial stage. My supply also dropping. As my pumping schedule is haywire due to my recently workload. After my current project, I would like to take leave. Sian ah, planning to take leave in our girl's bday week. However it is my production support week, so can only take the week after next. It will be school holiday then, so can have bonding with my boy too.

Ru Yun, nice to see you here again. Ya the thread is moving so slowly. Makes me think about the good old days when it was so fast moving.

Hi Crystal, My girl also started refusing milk thru the bottle, even BM. But she is ok to latch. Not sure why ...We tried giving her milk via magmag straw bottle n she's ok w it so far..

Anyone's lil one on S26? Any feedback?

<font color="0000ff">Dear Mummies,

I would like to introduce u to this amazing invention : MOON WALKER .

U can refer to the following link for more details
happy.gif

I WIll be organising a pre-order BP Soon .

Email/PM if interested and i will keep u in loop once the BP is up: )

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4518218.html?1286200270
</font>

4568737.jpg

Hi Cass, Maybe your little one is tired of the bottle..

My boy is like that... Even porridge, if use his spoon, he will not eat it.. then i use my spoon.. he opened his mouth ..

They like new pattern ba
happy.gif

hello?!
anyone ard?
happy.gif

raerae, u can consider purple sage, neo garden, YSL catering etc...quite alot to chose from...where are u having ur party at?

adelynn, bo bian la...u can always make up to stevlynn on another day...everyday can be a children's day!

ru yun, how are u? yeah, this thread v slow now le :p

cljl, yes the ss will drop when ur menses is here...and the inital few mths when ur menses is back, its abit haywire one...

cass, could it be ur gal is teething? thas why she refuses bottle? cuz my gal is like tha during her teething season...

Is it ok to drink milk with straw? I'm not sure le cos hardly see babies drinking from straw.

If that's ok, mayb its a good time to wean her from bottle?

cass, actually its a good time to wean her off the bottle lor if she drinks frm straw... i have probs weaning my 3 yr old boy now as he's hooked to the bottle...

hi all,

I'm thinking of getting a top matching with hub and bb, any ideas where I can buy?

would be great for my bb 1 yr old party.

sporty, ss drop quite alot leh... now i each pump less than 100ml lo.. duno when my menses will go back to normal.. hahaha...

bidosoh: ive been keeping to my pump scedules; nothing changed its only the supply that's changing. ive been having cramps; my frens are telling me my menses coming back. not sure though...

cass: my girl now drinks her afternoon milk from a straw cup instead of a bottle. we are slowly trying to transit her to straw cup n hopefully an open cup. she doesnt have probs with the afternoon feeds n finishes her milk.

MM6J is currently negotiating with a "decorator" to offer good deals specially for our thread so any mummies planning their private first birthday bash and are looking for deco, balloons, helium inflation etc can please let me know by adding in ur name so that i may forward u the information? deals are exclusive to our thread only..

Party deco information list (Nickname/ email/ date of party)
1. jydemummy/ [email protected]/ 20Nov
2. starrz/ email/ date of party)
3. ayukie/ [email protected]/ 2nd october)
4. Adelynn/ [email protected] / 13 Nov
5. sponge / 16th october (got ur email)
6. zen / 23rd october (got ur email)
7. Rainz / [email protected] / 21 nov
8. shirlin / [email protected] / 21 Nov
9. paperger85/ [email protected] / 13 Nov
10. carolorac/ [email protected]/ 5 Nov
11. blessedcyn/ [email protected]/30 Oct
12. devlina / [email protected] / 30 Oct
13. Mitsy / [email protected] / 29th Oct
14. j0j3n/ [email protected] / 23th Oct
15. kimifin / [email protected] / 14th Nov
16. Pei Pei / [email protected] / 28 Nov
17. noelpauline / [email protected] / 11 Nov
18. Velo / [email protected] / 28 Nov
19. Eastgal / [email protected] / 13 Nov
20. Agata / [email protected]/ 7 Nov
21. Winnie The Pooh / [email protected] /20 Nov
22. Cass / [email protected] / 20 Nov
23. 1sttimemummy/[email protected] / 31 Oct
24. cljl/[email protected]/30 Oct
25. new_bies/[email protected]/24 Oct
26. stlock15/[email protected]/24 Oct
27. fernvalemum/ [email protected]/ 17 Nov
28. Ashley / [email protected]/ 23 Oct
29. icelim20 / [email protected] / 28 Nov

Myboyjovan... Can still add in for the food shear?!? Hope I can but If I am too late, it's okay
happy.gif
where I order from? Maybe I get myself. Thanxs in advance..

So fast our bb are turning 1 or already turn 1.. Really party time bor.. Unlike mine.. Nvm bringing her tour
happy.gif

Dunno why my bb lately damn sticky.. So sticky till yesterday I tried letting her place water in her tub while I bathed. Within a mins after I started showering, she cried non-stop n I got to carry her n showered together. Faint lei.. Put her alone in bb cot while I shower even worse.. Anywy gt this issue??

Hi ladies..Long time din post =)

Caterer: Thanks everyone for ur suggestions. I'm starting to plan for my gal's 1st.. I was SUPER reluctant to have a bash for my gal..i prefer low profile le..but my in laws N parents INSIST..so bo bian..sigh just to satisfy them think i just buffet and hold it at the function room lo... haha so sian..

Cass: my gal taking S26. So far so good..but i guess it is individual wan le

Myboyjovan, U receive my payment?

BTW, my boy fever since Sun and temp moving up down between 37 -38.7. Bit worried. Now temp down. Pray tonight all well and tomorrow all clear.

Any advice on wat not to eat and what to eat to help build the body especiallly after the fever?

Adelynn, yup you are right. I also have cramps every month. During those days my supply will drop. After that will be back to normal.

Myboyjovan.. Thanxs a million.. I have transferred.. Do go and check k. Btw I guess I will go by normal postage as I can't join in the bash
happy.gif

Toyrus having warehouse sale at downtown east, starting tml (for specific cardholders only) till Sun. Check toyrus website or today's straits times for details

It so far for me. Will give it a miss unless my colleagues want to go over long lunch..

Hi Mommies,

Can I do a survey on where you guys buy sandals/shoes for your babies or soon-to-be toddlers?

I bought a pair of sandals for my bb boy at NTUC Extra but my mom says that they are too stiff for my baby's feet. Any recommendations?

Once our babies reach 1 y/o, are they labelled as 'toddlers'?

Thanks!

Hi anise

My boy also cried when I just started to turn on the shower tap. I let him cry and I quickly shower and sometime talk to him inbetween the shower :p

crystal, haha... you can make it to turn on the shower tap, mine i walking towards kitchen or my bath room, she already crawling and follow even daddy is with her. I can't shower if daddy is not home yet.

Sometimes daddy have something on after work , i can only shower after 10pm after she sleep.

Don't know when she will be not so sticky and play on her own while mummy is bathing.

Haha I put my boy in the bumbo seat and he can't stand up and get out of it..

I also can't shower after he sleep cos he only want to sleep close to 1am. Seem like only my boy sleep at such late timing -_-!!

MM6J is currently negotiating with a "decorator" to offer good deals specially for our thread so any mummies planning their private first birthday bash and are looking for deco, balloons, helium inflation etc can please let me know by adding in ur name so that i may forward u the information? deals are exclusive to our thread only..

30. Lourve / [email protected] / 12 Nov

Hi Raerae thanks for the link to cupcakedivinity but i dont know how to see their site. Hee..cos the home page offers kitchen stuff. Did i get the wrong site?

PeiPei U also! Cool!Have u ordered the cake? I going order from PG. Balloons from kidsparty store.
happy.gif
Getting all excited to planning his party!

31. Beautytan/[email protected]/5Nov

May i ask if anyone of u experienced your child not wanting to eat cereal for breakfast? My baby doesn't want it anymore, kept spitting it out. Wat else do u give your child for breakfast?

Moreover, he keeps holding his porridge in his mouth.. so hard to feed him. Anyone has recipe to share?

i'm silent reader!!! :p
i'm trying to find a nice clothes for my gal..
any suggestion?
wanted to get life baby but just realised the outlets no more @ raffles or vivo liao!!!

Hi
The food shears are with me.
Collection this Sunday is possible at United Square between 2-4pm.
Otherwise, weekdays if after 6pm, at Punggol. Thank you!

Mummies in the West, can PM me? I am passing your shears to a mummy in the West. Can collect from her.

PM me if you want other arrangement.
Thank you.

urm, yes, Adelynn, think your amount is in.
Anise, yours too. Normal post is another $1.50 I think. Where you stay?

myboyjovan, u stay in east? I live in the east so mayb can pick up from you. I not joining the bday bash as that day is my boy's party.

31. Beautytan/[email protected]/5Nov
32. candicemama/[email protected]/31 Oct

Food shears:

Anyone want to collect from a mummy in Ghim Moh?
Let me know so i will pass yours to her next Thur/Fri when we meet up in town.

Alternative, for normal postage, pls kindly transfer another $1.50 to POSB Savings 240-01212-0.
Then PM me your address. But, just to take note, this food shears retail price is about $15. So if you add postage it means your savings is lesser la. If you are comfortable with this, then transfer liao then PM address to me.

Mummies in the NE, I can arrange to pass to you.

Sorry huh, so long winded here.

morning ladies.

<font color="119911">beautytan</font>, are you still coming for the 28 nov bash?

<font color="119911">myboyjovan</font>, can pass my shears to momo? thanks!

Mummies,

I am looking for enrichment classes which have a mix of activities for the body and brain.

For example, gymboree is more for body, shichida is more for the brain...

any recommendations?

Hi ladies,
my mum is planning to buy a 1st birthday suit for my gal. Where can i find nice ones? but not overly pricely.

kimifin: i was also looking for such enrichment classes and found baby jumper gym
happy.gif
it has a mixture of right brain development, with rotor skills, music and language and a little of play gym time as well.

Hi Adelynn, have you signed up and gone for the class already? I found the content of the programme similiar to what I have in mind. So called to sign up for the trial class at Kembangan. Now, I'm waiting for the trainer, Jasmine, to call me to fix the trial class.
Which branch did you sign up for your baby?

Back