(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Jean0311</font>

Hey... you are also a sept-09 mummy... nice meeting you just now.

<font color="aa00aa">Joopz</font>

U are also here... too bad I didn't get to meet you on Sat.

<font color="0000ff">girly</font>

Nice meeting you too. Finally hv a chance to meet our lil star but too bad she was sound asleep.

<font color="aa00aa">Flower4</font>

Prob you can make a trip to BB Hypermart in Ubi if you are looking for stroller. They r e distributor for quite lots of brands. Try to bargain ya.

If u find tt too far den u also can drop by Cheong Choon store @ Blk 34 Upper Cross St #03-132. It's near to OG. I rem you stay in Chinatown rite... so tis is v near u. Most of the stuff r cheaper den shopping centre. But gng to e distributor like bb hypermart is still cheaper lah. Jul will definitely agree w me
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">BJG</font>

Mommy gng to Bt. Gombak branch for e trial, try to ask for Teacher April. I'm not sure if she's back to teach as e last I heard she was away to rest an injured back. IMO she's e BEST teacher from tt branch.</font>

Flower4,
What you gonna do now is RELAX! Motherhood is about enjoying and not worrying. You gonna trust the professionals who are going to take care of your bb. You gonna let go of certain things, esp those things (eg, marker of label) won't harm/hurt your bb. Though bb can't speak now, but he can send you signals if he doesn't sleep/eat well etc. Relax, let go, live at the present, stop worrying about the what if and enjoy!!!

Hi, my gal is coming to 7mths and she has eczema since her 3rd mth. I have been feeding her with Mamil Gold and her poo was usually yellow and creamy. Then her eczema worsen day by day, so i read about this NESTLE NAN HA formula which reduce allergy. After consuming it, my baby pass black / dark green watery stool almost after every feed (continue for afew days). Though there is no sign of fever, i am still worried. Should i continue with this brand?

Joyce,
You may want to PM sandwich and ask. Think her elder is taking NAN HA and also has eczema, she might be able to give your some useful info. Is it your PD who suggested you to change to this? If you are very concern, why don't bring your bb to see your PD? Diarrahea doesn't come with fever.

Potbelly> yes can get health times frm NTUC but spree got 15% discount..

Jenifur> when u collectng ur HT stuffs huh??
SMS u last sat nv receive reply leh... Guess u must be busy..
Your cookies expiring Oct 2010 k...

<font color="0000ff">neck float or ring float</font>
yes, yes, mums with older kids, I would also like to know how long our babies can use the neck float and/or how old can they start on the ring float?

Oh, <font color="0000ff">Jen</font> last time you mentioned that we can get the float from a shop? where was that, huh?

Hi Joyce,

My boy also drinking nestle Nan HA 2 now. He is drinking Enfalac A+ from birth, but i change him to HA 1 when he was around 3mth plus. Now he is 6mth plus. Yes, my boy stool has always being very dark green in color or infact i thought it greyish even since i change to Nan HA. I did ask my PD before and she told me might be the iron inside, me not too sure also. Anyway, my boy pass motion like no body biz, everyday can pass at least 3 times. My mum or me wash his backside until tired har.

<font color="119911">ring float </font>
I wanna get float for Ian too.. any lobang? (*wink wink to Rach)

Oh i forget to mention the texture of the poo. Its not really watery but more toward slightly sticky type. I can never see a fully form shape of the poo.

Hope that help you, if you really worry than perharp you should check with your PD.

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Rach</font>

Paiseh leh... last few days I'm like gng all over Singapore to do meet up.. I nv rec'd yr sms leh... I'll come by to pick up by this weekend, k.. I miss e food @ Chong Pang Market already.

<font color="aa00aa">Paige</font>

e shop is located at Sembawang Shipping Centre. They sell alot of floats, neck, ring, life jacket etc...ranging from S$5.90. Tink I got e neck float for S$9.90</font>

<font color="dc143c">Jenifur</font>
hahaha... so ironic hor.. u go all over singapore to pass people stuffs u selling... but no time to pick up ur own stuffs... :p

yah.. i sms u on sat morning... coz u said will pick up last weekend ma.. :p

maybe too many sms la... quite a few times u never receive sms de... ur hp block my number huh? (just kidding...)
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">itsy</font>
depends on normal ring or what ah??
Coz when we bought from mambosg last time, i checked and compared with Hua Xia float got diff leh...
we bought at $20+ i think...
Hua Xia selling $50...

HX's really better leh... i still no chance to use my own neck float coz never go public pool.... waiting to go then can use....

I can go ask for bulk purchase if cheaper la....

<font color="dc143c">Paige</font>
apparently, we can use the neck float till abt 2 yrs old.. but i think... by 18th mos, maybe can use ring float liaoz.. or even earlier... this i not sure.. gotta ask the mummies with older kids... :p

<font color="dc143c">Oragel</font>
I'll be bringing in Oragel toothpaste as well.. if keen PM me...

So i'll be bringing in Oragel and Earth's Best...
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">Desitin</font>
only a few sets left... PM/sms me if keen...

<font color="6f9729">bbq98, enxuan</font>

Thanks for your prompt reply. Great! My son can sit unassisted now. Can't wait to let him try the puffs later. =)

<font color="6f9729">Jenifur</font>
Yeah, it's a pity. I was supposed to go meet you instead of my hub. But it clashes with my little one's feeding.

Milk Supply
My period came after 3 months, and is very regular till now. Supply always dropped drastically before the period comes. But this time round, even after period is over, the supply didn't return to normal. Haiz.. taking fenugreek now, hoping supply can go up. Else I won't be able to BF till he's one yr old. Is it because the hormones? Any mummies here experiencing this? Or is it because our little ones are starting on solids, thus the drop in supply. I'm still pumping as usual.

joopz> same. my period is irregular. only come 2-3days n is very little. den supply drop. this time round de supply not very stable liaos. but still ok. shortfall of 50ml everyday. but i still got quite abit in de freezer to sustain the drop. but when latch during wkdays. it's more den enugh for him to drink

*Jenifur*

Nice meeting u too
happy.gif
Actually i didn't saw the mgs on what color clothing u were wearing until i left coz i cldn't hear my mgs tone. Bt i cld recognise u coz haf seen ur pics in friendster.

Terrin already fell asleep in the car b4 we reached. And she's the type who can sleep anytime anywhere.

The distance fr my home to Jurong East MRT and CCK mrt is abt the same. Bt i preferred CCK coz it's difficult to find a waiting place during peak hrs at Jurong East. Planned to go to a zhi char stall nearby for dinner too coz the fd there is gd.

Rach

15%. K. Buy from spree hehe.

Ling

I'm staying in the east. Interested in the healthy times. But which products are covered in the spree? Everything? I've only been feeding the brown rice cereal. Still hv 1 oats 1 barley n 1 mixed grain in cupboard.

<font color="dc143c">Bernice</font>
I havent had any period yet too...

<font color="dc143c">potbelly</font>
yes, everything is included in the spree..
go to www.healthytimes.sg

we all just did one batch last month.. everyone was busy buying and collecting.. wahahha....

Yes Taka sells Tiger Jar too.. Isetan too..
most of us got it at Isetan sales previously...

<font color="dc143c">Neck/Ring Floats</font>
if anyone wants, i can try to get more discount frm the sellers...
provided we have at least 10 interested mummies..
happy.gif

bernice
my period is not back yet too. me also pump only, no latch.
just had my follow up with my gynae yesterday. he says no sign of any eggs in my ovaries, so likely period won't come so soon unless i reduce my pumping

hi joopz (joopz)

i am new here. Maybe to share with you my experience since we are quite alike.

My period is also now regular and for me, the supply only drop towards the end of my period and will stretch for a couple of days after the period ends.

Since last month, i started taking fenugreek. Usually after taking for abt 3 days, the ss will be back to normal.

jul

don't know leh. the clinic call me ask me go so i went loh. the gynae just did a ultrasound scan of my tummy and it cost me $133...pengz
next check up would be the annual pap smear liao

has any mummies here gotten the HAENIM Play yard yet? would like some feedback. is this a good buy? i went kiddypalace to take a look and it seems rather low, wonder if it can last for long as in keep the child in for long. worried that when she can stand, she might attempt to climb out. possible? i need something to 'enclose' my girl. i put her on the playmat, walk away to do things like for 10 mins, she from centre of the playmat can go onto the floor. that day, i'm not sure how she rolled or what...can roll until the door, almost out of the room! but when i'm around her, i don't see her move that much!

kris> my gynae check up is oso 1yr after delivery leh

kiki> i dunno leh. i juz bought it. i bought the promo 80bucks for 2gate, 2plain panels. den another 83bucks for 1melody activity, 1gate i think. so total 163bucks for 6panels. juz enugh to put on top of my bumper mat

hehe. maybe she move cos she bz finding u. my boy roll very fast too. so i intend to surround de play yard with cushions. so he wun knock onto it

<font color="0000ff">potbelly</font> ya, <font color="0000ff">Rach</font> told me about it, same as the thermal suit spree but when i recently bought some clothes online, i realised the parcel doesnt fit into my mailbox, no one at home to collect from postman, very mafan, must go back to postoffice to collecT!! argh!! so I prefer to go to a shop to buy
happy.gif

{<font color="0000ff">Jen</font> Thanks...Sembawang Shopping Centre is the new one, right? with Daiso at the ground floor? May i know which level is the shop?

<font color="0000ff">potbelly</font> I just checked, the mambo neck float is about the same price as <font color="0000ff">Jen's</font> float shop in SSC
happy.gif
actually a bit cheaper
happy.gif
can go Ashton at SCC and eat too
happy.gif
remembered someone mentioned previuosly that Ashton at SCC is very child friendly...

<font color="dc143c">Paige</font>
ehh...if im not wrong it could be the shop on 2nd level.. escalator go up right in front of u...

not sure issit that one though...

kris

Wah not cheap yeah. I did the ultrasound when I went back for followup 6 weeks after delivery. So I guess maybe that's why no need to go back till 1 yr later?

kiki

I'm also thinking of the Haenim playyard. Sam keeps crawling all over the shop! Trying to pull himself up with the standing fan, chairs, coffeetble etc. So dangerous

jul
sam can crawl around actively already? oh dear... that sounds dangerous pulling himself up onto the standing fan, it cld topple on him! chairs n table at least not so bad, got 4 legs so not that easy to topple over. my girl can't crawl yet, but she's rolling around to get to places! i hate it when she rolls out of the playmat and onto the floor, coz lazy mummy me doesn't clean the floor everyday mah...i only clean her playmat. so when she rolls onto the floor, her face n cheeks will 'clean' my floor for me! =/

Jul/ kiki
i hv already placed order for the playyard. i ask the lady to deliver end of this mth cos im shifting and i need to contain joseph in a "cage" so maids can go abt doing their work in peace.

i think i got the 6 panels but now i think its too big! see how, i might let go of 2 panels.

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.
Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For infants 6 month old up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 35

Pls PM me if u keen. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

mamato6js
oh...moving to new hse? congrats!! =)
6 panels too big meh? no leh...i think its about the size (in fact slightly smaller) then the largest size lg playmat. think 4 panels too small for your boy, not much crawling space!

bernice
i definitely don't miss it..haha

jul
err..i also did a ultrasound scan 6 weeks after delivery leh. think my gynae super kiasu 1 lah..everything also must check

kiki> lol. actually got stock for me. but i not urgent for it ma. so i told her to give to others first. i get when got stock lo. haven pack my hm. dun wan de stuffs to come in so soon =p

jul> ya. need to get the playyard to bound them to an area. i wonder if my boy will know how to open de gate =x

mamato6js> 6panels not really big leh. it depends on how big ur playmat is? i prefer a bigger play area for my boy. so i got the 6panels oso

i oso think 4panel too small. juz like his cot =x

Play yards

i got a 4 panel play yard for my #1, thinking to use it as a "cage" too. but then hor, because only 1 side is against the wall, my #1 kept pushing the panels on the other 3 sides. end up she drag the whole thing across the living room with her. equally dangerous as leaving her "uncaged", so now the 4 panels end up becoming toys storage space

IMO, only get a play yard if you can somehow fix it on the floor so it won't move

oh..i forgot to mention that when my #1 was learning to stand, she grabbed onto the panels to support herself. but because the panels will move, it couldn't support her weight and she fell

Thanks mummies, i will try to relax....:p

isit separation sympton..

Kris , my son sure can use playyard.he now already grab the cot &amp; pull up himself, at times, he wan to jump..

Back