<font color="9264ff00"> WaiWai, Prinzess, Vicky</font> - Nice meeting u ladies today again.. sharks.. I seriously need to watch my weight eating like that... hahahah
<font color="9264ff00"> mwerkz</font> - I ever read before that after 1 month, ur baby will have a "magical" night which he/she will not wake up for feed or sleep exceptionally long then means that baby is ready to be "trained" to sleep through the night... After the "magical" night, if baby wakes up, can just feed him water.. then soon he will be able to sleep through the night.. It worked for my #1 but #2 and #3 never work.. #4 just auto sleep through at 2 weeks so never try too...
But for #2, I only train when she was about 5 months old.. when she wake up, just dun give milk.. very tiring cause she will cry and cry but just bear with it for less than 1 week, then she slept through the night already...
)
Heheh outing very random one.. lol.. we just say meet, then just post one.. hahahah
I thought I start work on a Tues is wierd.. but u start work on a Thurs? Hehe work 2 days then weekends liao.. lol.. that's a good start.... ;p
<font color="9264ff00"> Infantino Warehouse Sale</font> - Argh!!! I just bought some toys for my boy
But I'll be going tomorrow.. anyone wants to join? I will most prob go at about 1plus in the afternoon
<font color="9264ff00"> waiwai</font> - Heheh I already dun care liao.. last time #3 time I dun dare to feed outside the house.. even not at nursing room, now I bo chup.. feed anywhere.. no nursing shawl also just feed..
<font color="9264ff00"> mamato6Js</font> - Wah!! Power.. 7.6kg.. who told u ur milk not enough or thick enough for your boy.... he's gaining weight very well on ur BM loh..