shelled
Active Member
<font face="tahoma"><font color="Ff3399">Michelle</font>
eh, sorry, missed out on your post to me!
It's exactly because I'm starting the biz that's why need to send J off to childcare. The biz already registered since 2wks ago liao. It's "legitimate business" hor.
I've been neglecting him eversince I started, and this isn't good lor. So thought maybe just send him off to CC and let him play with other kids and learn stuff at the same time. But I think I will miss him leh...
I thought of maybe enrolling him for full day, but whenever I free then I will just bring him home early to spend time with him lor.
Virus if really kenna then is no choice one lah. In any case I'm working for myself, so if he really sick and need to be sent home, I won't have problems taking care of him also. But of course I pray he won't catch any virus!
</font>
eh, sorry, missed out on your post to me!
It's exactly because I'm starting the biz that's why need to send J off to childcare. The biz already registered since 2wks ago liao. It's "legitimate business" hor.
I've been neglecting him eversince I started, and this isn't good lor. So thought maybe just send him off to CC and let him play with other kids and learn stuff at the same time. But I think I will miss him leh...
I thought of maybe enrolling him for full day, but whenever I free then I will just bring him home early to spend time with him lor.
Virus if really kenna then is no choice one lah. In any case I'm working for myself, so if he really sick and need to be sent home, I won't have problems taking care of him also. But of course I pray he won't catch any virus!
</font>