<font face="tahoma"><font color="Ff3399">sandwich</font>
Hmm... Yes, that sounds like a good plan. Must know what my kid is eating (or not eating) in childcare. I think every meal my boy sure bug them for soup!
<font color="ff3399">Blessed</font>
Shane can operate the computer himself?? I must say I'm really quite shocked at how PC literate he is. I'll admit I've been trying to keep mine AWAY from computer and electronic games. We don't even want to play Wii when he's awake and around, cos we don't want him to have that habit. Meanwhile he just either reads, watch Playhouse Disney, or plays with toys. Next time he'll be so suakoo compared to your boy! I'm such a bad mommy.
<font color="Ff3399">bbq98</font>
My hubs say your boy training to be vampire by sucking your blood. Now that Twilight series very popular mah, so he's vampire wannabe.
Jokes aside, I hope the bleeding stops soon, wherever it is coming from. So scary lor.
<font color="Ff3399">Steph</font>
I went to read that thread lo, that's how I double confirmed that CS is no good. Alot of mozzies, high staff turnover rate, teachers somewhat bo chup, etc.
Elim has no childcare services, only nursery/kindergarten and it's not the church we're going to, so I'd rather not even if they had CC.
Bestcare is waaaay out of my budget. If I've got that much to spare, I'd rather send him off to MindChamps @ City Square!
So far I think I've got send him off to somewhere further away like Agape Little Uni, YWCA or Cherie Hearts Preschool @ Infineon. Will have to call each one up and arrange a look-see lor.
</font>