(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


Enxuan,
indeed very worry,wat a sarcifices sigh...

Girly,
at least u have so many kids lioa,, me jus first one jus like enxuan..u noe im super sensitive skin oso very lazy to apply cream one.. unlike u pretty mum. really hardworking. ur complexion so youthful

duno Slimfit good anot hahaa
 
Pam,
wat will u recommend for hairstyle to look younger & hip ?

Michelle,
WHICH flashCard u buying, i wan to follow... hheeee
 
Michelle:
i also bought play yard for #1, end up waste $ as she doesn't like to be "confined". maybe your boy may like to play on play mat, diff baby has diff preference

Compass Point gathering:
next Tue hugh tea time ice-cream gathering at Swensen???
 
<font color="#6600ff">Flower</font>

I have to see each individual to give a certain hip look... Hard to describe over here man...
lol.gif
 
<blink><font size="+2"><font color="#6600ff">This Post Is Edited!!!</font></font></blink>


<font color="#6600ff">Hi Mommies</font>

I've ordered some hair care products from the USA and am running a promotion for them... A set of Shampoo(285ml), Conditioner (285ml) and Treatment(600ml). The stocks are while stocks last.

Giving priority to the mommies here... PM me for the price if you're interested. It's a really good deal ( Less than 100 bucks )and I've tested the products. I know it's too good to be true... But it is... I couldn't believe it too.

The link to the website:
http://www.newarthaircenter.com/

Only Nutri Booster, Shade System, Aqua's And Coolfresh are available.
happy.gif


Any questions... Ask away!
 
<font color="9264ff00"> Mrs Yang</font> - Yes many mummies have taken Fenugreek and says it works... SAme for me... it worked for me... but I did hear from a couple of mummies saying that it did not work for them.

Side effects is that you may start smelling like maple syrup, maybe urine will also turn maple syrup colour. A couple of mummies did comment that their babies turn fussy but it didn't happen for mine
happy.gif
 
facebook> feel free to add me: [email protected] =p

flower4> no la. dun think i wan spend more money on another pump. considering my supply now still enugh for my boy. so juz continue n c how lo. =p else hor. if i spend n later supply not enugh, more stress

lol. my boy oso getting notti. sometimes wan us carry n hug him to sleep at nite. i let his daddy carry awhile, if still cant sleep, he goes into his cot. like now. he seems to be angry. staring at de wall now. haha =x my boy is 5.5 today 11wks old. almost 2X his birth weight of 2.85kg. anyway, all babies are diff, so cant compare
happy.gif
love ur boy more, den he will be guai guai

i'm not buying flashcard, juz took de url n decide later if i wanna print out for bb to see. haha. but i think he look at his cot mobile can le la. anyway he really loves to tok to my mum. wow. he can go ga gee goo when my mum toks to him. n he smiles very happily too. maybe my mum toks to him more often.

mel> lol. ya. so surprise to find a distant cousin here. haha. maybe can meet up with her in person when we have a gathering at my aunt's hm =x

keke. ya. i think i oso will make full use of de bumper mat. maybe nxt time can put in living room when we have gathering, den guest can sit there. not so hard like de floor =p

paige> keke. maybe we've met before.

waiwai> okie. i will buy de mat n c if he likes it there first. but i doubt i will buy de play yard =x
 
hello gals

i'm tired.. din manage a nap tdy

compass point gathering

aiyah next tue i can't, coz i'll be at toa payoh
sad.gif


how abt next thu, or next next mon?
 
steph,
lovely pic cos all of your children are purposely posing for the camera. #1 looks quite matured but maybe because your gal is standing up, she looks like she's the big sister in the family. and #3 is such a cheeky chap ...

michelle and paige,
means your babies are distant distant cousins too??

bottle feeding,
i shall declare today's bottle feeding attempts to be a success!! managed to feed about 500ml of EBM over a 12 hour period from 8.30am to 8.30pm. haha, i think i'll stay at home tomorrow to try one more day of bottle feeding =)
 
Rach, Steph> wow thats fast. after Mon i went home to google Manduca vs other carriers. Thumb up for Manduca.

Flower4> i did for my baby on 3rd day when we are still in hosp. even after that when we bath for him touch that part, he didnt fuss. if you really thinking of doing for your son, do it early...
 
hollow - really? i am tempted! but i worry abt the warm part cos baby and i both cant tahan hot! haha the other drawback is the cost! cos i am also keen on the serene sling!
 
sandwich> haha. ya. is super distant cousins =p

usually babies ok with bottle feed one. only a few more special ones. i even suspect my boy likes de bottle more den my breast. cos everytime he struggling to latch onto my nipple, he pushes my breast away -_-"
 
-- Pamelia --
Love the rebonding you did! Now no need to comb hair. Nice chatting with you. Yep i followed your instructions on the NoNos =).
So coincidence we from CHIJ, anyone else here was from CHIJ as well???

-- Mel --
I live in Serangoon Central. Compasspoint is near for me. Cool to have a meet up there!

Brought my gal out to AMK hub yesterday evening in the sleepy wrap and she slept througout the 1 over hours we were out. Didn't feel as hot when i wore it to the outing, guess its because of the cooling weather these days.
 
Stephanie> Thanks. Postal will work for me!

Girlygirly> Sorry I missed your previous post. Already requested for you to add me in FB!

Corinne> I have the same problem as well. But I know in my case it was because my sweetie has a poor latch - she wouldn't open her mouth wide. Wish I had talked to a LC to correct it.. guess it's too late now after 2+ months.. having said that, is it because of stress and tredness that's causing a low supply?

Kiki> Thanks a lot for the encouragement. I tried this morning switching from breast to pacifier. Her face immediately squeezed altogether but only spit it out after a few minutes of sucking. Guess that's an improvement!
 
Wow!

Glad to meet up with all the moms in the recent outings. Very sorry if I seem to zonk out between names as I'm still grappling to try and figure out who is who given that I'm not on the forums as often as I'ld like to be.

Nights to all and hope our kiddos sleep soundly!
 
<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Blessed</font></font>
ooh okay.. mayb i'm wrong then..
happy.gif



<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Ling</font></font>
haha..tried.. but dun like the shades leh... then later u asked me issit using the color that shelled used last time.. wahhaha..
before she used the current pink....
okay. i'm just kidding.. :p


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">kiki</font></font>
ya.... i realised today when i showed my girl the teddy bear pictures...she was smiling..when i showed her the pic of a house...
she dun smile.. hahah...

my FB when i upload photos very fast leh.. Mmmm... cant rem what i use.. but i can just click the folder...and it'll auto appear everything..
i just need to click select all..and upload..then can liaoz leh...
MMmm... u try some fast uploader thingy or something like that see can ma?

hehe... i had that encounter during bathing too..
it was my 1st time at home alone with gal...
after i bathe her.. i told her mummy going to bathe..guai guai stay here first...
the moment i finished bathing, before drying myself..she started to weh weh weh...
that time 1st time ma...so gan cheong.. then i faster grab a towel, all the clothes and ran into the room...she still crying..
i faster pick her up..with my dripping hair... pacify her abit...then put her down..
and actually dry myself and put on my clothes in front of her... talking to her while i do so...
so stressed.. ahahhaha..come to think of it..so comical now.. :p

actually unless u are developing 10R or even bigger, u dun need 10M resolutions to take photos..
actually i realised that 2Mb resolution for 4R is already good enough.. i compared before 2Mb &amp; 4Mb also no diff...
so...ya loh..
hehehe.. but it could be different now..
happy.gif



<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">hollow</font></font>
there's a BP going on for the flashcards... now its under closed BP liaoz.
happy.gif



<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">xiaowei</font></font>
wahhhh... u been having very good life huh?? 6hrs after 1st week!!!!!!!!!! she really loves sleeping huh... keke...
my girl only started recently... 10weeks.. hahaha....
but i'm glad....that she's sleeping longer.. but not last nite though...MMmmm....


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">momozaza</font></font>
do u use pacifier?
if u dun mind using pacifier, you could try to replace ur breast with it..
coz ur baby may just want to suckle??
it worked for mine la.. so i not sure if it'll work for u...

it's never too late to talk to a LC.. u should go back to see one if u really wanna improve on the latching..
some mummies are still going back now to talk to them.. so if u have any probs on BF, dun hesitate to talk to a LC..
happy.gif



<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Kris</font></font>
what is urine reflux? how was it detected?
hope she's getting better..
happy.gif



<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">prinzess</font></font>
if u wanna get a Manduca, get a 10% cards from mummies who has the card..
u can then save 10%.. we borrowed from one of the mummy, and returned her after our own purchase..
it works such that even after u pay with the 10% card, after the purchase, u are issued another 10% card for the next purchase..
so we can just continue to pass the card ard and ard till the last person return back to the 1st person..

but.. actually. i've tried to get contact with the main distributor in Europe via somebody...
see if they'll reply back.. but quite hard...coz its sold out in Europe... so they dun even need Asian market...
hahha... but if there is any good news before u get it, will let u know.
happy.gif




Wah...can't believe i didnt check the forum for the last 24hours...
was tired last nite that i KO after putting my girl to sleep at 2am!!!
Dunno issit of the pao shen that i gave her...coz supposed to go for 6in1 today..
but when we reached there.. it was pouring really bad... both my parents say dun jab in the heavy rain.. bb may not be able to take it..
so i called and cancel the appt.. made another one for when she turns 3months.. hehhee..

went round buying stuffs also before coming home at about 7plus today....

so tired.... gonna sleep now...

Good nite mummies!!
happy.gif
 
pumped.

compasspoint : tues, and next next mon (30th) are better for me. thurs night we have a dinner to attend, the three of us. don't wanna tire marc out before that. he gets CRANKY.

24th : Jul, me
26th : waiwai
30th : Jul, me

bernice, milkyway, hollow? Waiwai, can you make it for the other dates?
 
Compass Point Gathering

I can't make it on 24th, Tue. Sam's taking his jab *shudder*

24th : angel
26th : Jul, waiwai
30th : Jul, angel

Anyone interested, just add ur names yeah?
 
Ok, pumped. Shall try to sleep. But I have a feeling I can't coz I'm too tired. Jeez, I'm like a BB - no afternoon nap = can't sleep at nite haha

Hope Sam doesn't wake up. He merlion-ed almost hald his feed. Tummy must be hollow hollow
sad.gif
 
<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">angel</font></font>
wah...ice cream at swensens..reminds me of ION's ice cream buffet..
wanna make it at Orchard and more of us can make it? wahhaha.. :p

yes its a ongoing thing.. only ION has it..
happy.gif


I dun mind joining.. hehehe... can i??
happy.gif
 
i wanna join if at ION
happy.gif

Rach> ha ya lo... i thought i suppose to wait for your "go ahead" instruction :p

Steph> saw the manduca you got i like the design too!
 
Hi mummies, as I bought the manduca carrier, I'm selling off the 2 MIM slings that I have....

I have 2 slings which I would like to sell off at $40 for both.

One Lilac cotton sateen sling and one Regal.Purple silk sling.

Lilac sling condition 7/10 and Regal.Purple silk condition 9/10
 
<font color="119911">Stephanie Goh</font>
How old is your bb? Mine is about 2 months plus and I find that he can't sit in the manduca carrier comfortably. Have u tried going out with bb in the carrier? Does it feel warm?
 
Hi itsy, my bb is 2 months old and he has always love the sitting position when I'm using the sling... So he actually quite used to it.

Whenever I put him in the carrier, he initially will make noise but after a while will just sleep.. like the carrier got magic like that... hahah

I actually brought him downstairs with the carrier yesterday to pick my other kids and he was pretty comfy in it... again, initially make noise a bit then after that when I start walking, he slept...

These few days raining so I dun feel that its warm, or at least when BB's inside, when I bring him out, clothes are dry.. not wet.
 
<font color="#6600ff">Good Morning...</font>
yawn.gif


Am up pumping and having a cup of chocolate milk...

Kairi stayed awake for most of the time whilst I was at work and slept through her 1-2am feed. Now I have to wait for her to wake up... Because I know she would!

I think my eye infection is back to haunt me...
sad.gif
 
Compass Point Gathering

AH.. was thinking to keep this purely compass pt for the benefit of mummies who can't travel too far with their babes. but can def have another one at ION lor.

itsy - think shd be a lunch/tea thing.. angel - correct, no?

24th : angel, waiwai
26th : Jul
30th : Jul, angel
 
steph

u mentioned sitting position in the mim sling.. means the bb's facing u right? face to ur chest? legs in or out of the sling?

sam doesn't like the cradle hold n i haven't even used my sling!
 
steph

coz i brought it out earlier, thinking sam may wake up - he merlion-ed A LOT of his 9pm feed. but turns out he din!

just took out another bottle at 5am. hiaz
 
Hi Jul,

Yah.. so bb sitting facing me, face to my chest, legs in sling cause he's still young.. when he's say 5 months old, legs can be out of slig liao... My boy also dun really like cradle and I find that his face gets squashed in between my boobs and sling.. hahah

My #1 don't wear shirt at home one.. lol.. he's been doing that since he was about 5 Yrs old.. lol Follow father and grandfather...
 
steph

Oh.. so at 3 mths, Sam is too young to have his legs out? I find it very difficult to squash his legs inside the sling. He looks so constricted &amp; he hates it.

Haha i c. Advantages of being male hor?
 


Jul, actually I do let Jordan have his legs out cause he doesn't like to be constricted too and I'm worried that I hurt his legs.. lol... but cause infants tend to jerk and stretch so its dangerous to have their legs out cause if the stretch or "straighten" themselves, they may drop out... lol

That's why in the end, I got him a carrier since he likes to be upright
 

Back
Top