(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

I think Ian is going thru' a growth spurt again.. demand feeding every 2 hourly. Siong! Good luck to me.. XP
 


angel> lol. my boy usually fuses at one side, latch, unlatch a few times, when i change sides, den it's ok liaos

blessed> i'm oso interested in de cool pad. but haha. sengkang is far. where is de bp? can give me de url?
 
blessed> keke. u refering to jenn's bp ah? den i know liaos.

my email is [email protected]

thanx
happy.gif
 
michelle,
i oso squeeze my breast at the very last to have more milk pump out, have u consider freestyle?

xiaowai,jul , kiki thanks for your info of pacifier .

Ling,
my boobs very sagg!!!while siting down, mynipple can touch my tummy sobz..
 
flower4,

same for my boobs. how! and tis is only my 1st pregnancy. can't imagine how it will be for no. 2 and no. 3. haiz..
 
*flower*

at least u haf boobs to sag...I don't have!!

actually i knew this will happened so during pregnancy i oredi asked shelled if bust firming cream helps (since she says hers didn't shrink or sag). I was using mustela bust support cream. obviously it doesn't do any miracle or maybe mine really shrink and sag until cannot expect any miracle lor...so sad leh...
 
Ning,
We go to the same PD! hahah!!

hollow,
I live in Punggol leh..just at the expressway...is it convenient for you? If not I meet you at Compasspoint or does bus no.83 pass your house?

Paige & Michelle,
I read about both of u having the same cousin like watching TV drama series leh..so exciting! haha!!

Jul & bbq98,
WOw..both of you managed to up your supply so drastically...You inspire me....I must work hard!

Jul,Milyway,WaiWai,Bernice and Angel,
You all live in SK? I live in punggol! Hehe! Yah..should meet!!

Re: FB
Wah..I see so many email addresses flying around I blur liao..plus I dunno how to add ppl! hahah! Can u all add me?? My email add is [email protected]

Mrs Yang,
DOnt give up! My supply also always play stockmarket with me..out of nowhere from 80ml p/session can go down to 20ml..I see also want to cry but I just keep drinking fluids, keep pumping...and I realise that at the end of the day, I still have not given my girl FM yet eventhough my supply so low..still managed to be just nice for my girl..but I heng she drinks very little...all the way 60ml..only last week onwards increase and now drinking 80ml / 90ml.. if she increase to 90ml then my supply also not enough for her already...

Blessed,
I also cant handle bringing 2 kids out on my own..last time with my boy he 1 mth I go around Singapore alone liao..but now have 2, I never try b4..partly cos my girl have colic so she's not the type I would want to be out with...wait she cry like mad then ppl thk I ill-treat her..ahhaha! Wow..ur MIL very good ..buy u the pump..but really stress to produce the results..

Michelle,
For Bumper Playmat think it depends on individual babies..cos my boy now 2yrs old still sit there to watch tv/ play..

Steph,
Am I in time to order the fenugreek? If so, can I have 1 bottle? Thanks!

angel.
Mikayla sometimes also Latch and unlatch, latch and unlatch..thats y i rather give her EBM..I also dunno whats wrong..

Corinne,
My girl also gets very sleepy latching since the day she was born..so I just keep pumping rather than trying to latch her..so far my supply suriving..but no extra...I usually dont drink much fluids but I realise that it does help..and stress really lessens supply alot..so much really relax and be happy..Now I make sure I drink at least 2L of fluids a day...soemtimes drink until so bloated but I force myself to drink..

Kris,
I hope your girl is ok..
 
imel, angeline and hollow,
just requested to add you gals on FB.

angel and mel,
when my boy latch and unlatch, latch and unlatch, it's usually because he needs to burp or he's too tired to nurse. so when he does it a few times, i'll bring him up and burp him. doesn't work, then i offer pacifier and let him sleep.
 
<font color="0000ff">hollow</font> people also always ask me whether my BB is a boy
sad.gif


<font color="0000ff">angeline &amp; Mel</font> have added both of you to my FB
happy.gif


<font color="0000ff">kiki</font> added you too
happy.gif
I chopped off my long hair when I was 9 months pregnant (like mushroom head as <font color="0000ff">pam</font> describes it) and now am trying to grow it, man!! Its like a broom going all over the place, so ugly!

flashcards – wow! You girls are really super! I’ll take Steph’s approach, let them discover the world on their own pace :p I think I’ll be a slack mama…

<font color="0000ff">mwerkz</font>- am A** O** on FB
 
Re:Hair
My hair was till my butt then few weeks back I went to cut till slightly above my bra buckle level and I REGRET!! Cos its even messier than before
sad.gif
Now seriously considering soft rebonding.

Pam,
How much does soft rebonding cost at your place?
 
Girlygirly,
I am at Yew Tee. But I am good with Jurong Point. Sure, call me if you girls meet up, but I am FTWM, not like you SAHM.


Paige,
My #1 is 22 months old now and I haven't shown him a single piece of flashcard. Super slack mama, I am :) But no, honestly, I don't believe in flashcard so I don't use them.
 
sandwich
I don't know how serious is her case until I see the doc next week, but yesterday, another doc did say hers is not the super serious type. doubt that she needs hospitalisation, probably just medication and close monitoring.
after her episode, i still got my #1's scan in Dec..*faint*

cookie &amp; mel
thanks =)
 
kam
I stay in CCK. If you want, can deliver to my hse then you come collect at night. but of coz neighbour is more convenient lah
and i'll probably only order next month. storeroom too full of diapers now..heh
 
Latching &amp; Unlatching

I bottle feed my gal, but she always pui the teat out halfway through feeding. stuff it back and she'll pui it out again. normally it's either because she needs to be burped, her diaper needs to be changed, or she's simply too sleepy and wants to go back to bed
if she's too sleepy, i'll put her down on the bed and then feed her. i know breastfeeding cannot do this way, but maybe can try feeding lying down
 
mel,
i love love love jodi picoult like you! discovered her in 2006, and i've read every single one of her books. in fact if my baby was a girl, i would have named her jodi ... i don't have a chance to go watch my sister's keeper yet cos i'm glued to my baby 24/7. i cried when i finished the book (that was my first picoult book), did you? i think i will definitely cry buckets if i watch the show in the cinema. you know, that day i saw the trailer at taka (big screen) and i was already tearing ...
 
angel,
no lah, 170ml in batches. he'll drink and doze off, drink and doze off. i'm having an easy day today, heehee cos he's been like that since 10am plus. he gives me about 1-2 easy days in a week =)
 
Paige,
Yes, that's me. Your dog is so beautiful! You from east malaysia?

Kris,
Thanks for your kind offer. But no thanks, cos still have to get from you, not possible for me cos have 2 kids, don't have another pair of hands for the diaper.
 
Hi ladies, there's motherhood fair in United Square.

Anyone interested to go tomorrow? My eldest boy no school tomorrow already... its holiday time for him so may bring him and little one there.. want to subscribe to the Mag..
happy.gif


Who wants to go:

1) stephie1735
 
<font color="0000ff">Kam</font> Paige is my westie
happy.gif
You are malaysian too? I have lived in many places since young, I'm like a nomad...but parents from penang, I'm born in penang...i don't have a place which i could call home
sad.gif
its sad
sad.gif
 
wah!! <font color="0000ff">girlygirly</font> you look sooooooooo young and pretty and you already have <font color="0000ff">FOUR</font> kids!!! Its simply amazing!! What's your secret?
 
<font color="9264ff00"> Mel</font> - Sure, will keep 1 bottle for you

<font color="9264ff00"> Angela</font> - I should be going at noon.. cause dad's sick so mum not here... then by the time settle the kids to school and I get ready baby.. should be 12pm already...
 
<font color="0000ff">Kam</font> aiyo, love your girl's photo, love love love the HAIR! She looks alot like you
happy.gif
Yeah, still M'sian, can't be bothered to change yet...hubby Sporean.
 
Paige,
Thanks, ya, that's her "trademark" :) We might trim her hair a little bit, see if enough to make a "tai mao bi" or not. Since her gorgor got 2 (cos shaved him botak at full month), if don't make any for her, she might find blame on us :p
 
momo,
good luck, hope the method can help 'relieve' u abit. i know how tiring it can be if bb wants to suckle non-stop for hours! then once u pull out she'd cry. mine was like this last time. oh no, don't let her suck an empty bottle! it will give her wind! not good for tummy. initially u need to be persistant with the pacifier. for my case, my gal suck suck, then she pui it out, then i push back in again. babies are smart, they know that its a different thing, the pacifier and your breast. but once they get it, that its still 'sucking' something, they will usually accept it. at least mine did!! haha.. heng ah!

angel,
my gal will latch n unlatch only on my left breast. i think she does that because she can't get a proper hold on my nipple. maybe marc is just trying to get a comfortable position? lol.

corinne,
actually my gynae says its in the hormones and also got to do with ethic group. he said somehow chinese are amongst the lowest BM producing group. for my case, during confinement, i drink alot of soup. so unless my MIL must have cook the soup wrongly (i doubt it), it didn't do much help. on top of that, i drink a lot of that longan red dates drink and fresh milk even after i gave birth. top that up with multi-vits, fenugreek and DHA pills. sigh... but still same pathetic amt till today.
sad.gif


hollow,
no problem
happy.gif


steph,
so how much did u pay at the GP for the jab gal? u were suppose to update me remember?

girly,
yep, 10mb in size. huh? 2MB develop into hard copy sharp meh?

paige,
sure! added u already
happy.gif
your gal is so cute... your westie too!

kam,
accepted your FB request too
happy.gif


mel,
you cut your hair till bra buckle still ok mah...why messy leh? still able to tie up mah.

sandwich,
your FB nick is JO** or JA**??

kris,
do take care.. hope your gal will be alright!

FB.
i see alot of new nicks, but i'm so confused, don't know who is who!
 
Hi mummies...
Anyone can advise me on the fridge to go bags??Hubby looking for one to keep his drinks cold using his 2l btl...can get any cheaper??
 
Hi Mel

Me not very familiar with Punggol, can u give me ur blk no? I see if i know where then let u know... cos this weekend not going compasspoint...
happy.gif
also let me have ur hp number so i can contact u if i go by...

Hi cookiez,

yes i using balboa... i love it, cos it is much bigger and easier to put baby in!! the drawback is that i feel that the material slightly thick, so worry baby will be warm, but plus points more than drawbacks... i even ordered 2 for my friends for x'mas...
happy.gif


Hi Paige,

sometimes i quite sad when people keep saying my bb is boy... sigh...

Mummies,

who is JA** L** in FB?
 
*paige*

thanks for the 'you look sooooooooo young and pretty', haha...
happy.gif


bt im nt 'sooooooooo young and pretty' la. maybe muz give credit to a thing called cosmetic? or maybe my make-up skill nt bad la, haha..

erm..my secret? I look younger wif every kid i haf lor LOLs
 
Hi Steph , i would like to order , it really will boost up the supply?? any side effect....

Hi Kam , i stay at YT too =) any mummies ard the same area?
 
<font color="#6600ff">Hi Mommies</font>

I've ordered some hair care products from the USA and am running a promotion for them... A set of Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment. The stocks are while stocks last.

Giving priority to the mommies here... PM me for the price if you're interested. It's a really good deal and I've tested the products.

http://www.newarthaircenter.com/

Only Nutri Booster, Shade System, Aqua's And Coolfresh are available.
happy.gif
 
Mummies , any idea how to clear BB ear if there is wax around the outer ear?? My CL told me BB will be deaf if water get in during bath , is it true cos seems like i always accidently made my BB ear wet ;(..
 
Paige.. same here ppl always said that my gal is a boy even i dress her in pink.. can i add you in FB?

Mel.. my gal drink alot so my supply always not enough &amp; need to give FM... will try still ...
 

any mummies here bring their bb for circumcision?

Michelle,
both our boy same b'day.. but so different to manage..tat y i say i love ur boy
happy.gif
..

my boy grow &amp; grow &amp; grow.sigh..yyyy so fast..now he is 6.8kilos.fainz
 

Back
Top