(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


pam,
to the butt?!? *faint*

xiaowei,
u're lucky!! dun think otherwise.
happy.gif


blissful,
that looks REALLY complicated. even i can't read some of the words! wonder nextime how to teach my daughter chinese :p
 
<font color="#6600ff">Done with my last 3hourly pump for the day... Time to sleep and wake up to pump later...</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="#6600ff">Good Night Mommies!!!</font></font>
 
<font color="aa00aa">Paige &amp; mwerkz</font> - Wow, so you guys are far far away relatives.. heheh

<font color="aa00aa">Pam</font> - My Bb's very comfy in Manduca I think also cause he loves sleeping sitting upright instead of lying down.. so he's enjoying the snug feel... but hor.. he sleep too much outside just now... so now talking to himself.. hahahah

I also want to do something to my hair but dunno what I can do cause I already cut so short before delivery..
sad.gif



<font color="aa00aa">milkyway</font> - Partially yes... cause saw ur girl so comfy in it and my MIM sling is killing my back... Also I bad mood today so need some retail therapy to make me happier.. lol

<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - No prob
happy.gif

Yah.. Pam's hair is super long and now I'm wondering why I didn't realise it the last time... me confirm co*k eye.. hahahha
 
Any breastfeeding moms who supplement have to let their babies suckle on the breast again after supplementing? My baby can't fall asleep unless I let her suckle.. and at night she will suckle like crazy for 1-3 hours on my empty breast before she falls asleep. At 2+ months, I'm wondering if I should start doing something to stop her behaviour... afraid it might become a habit..
 
<font size="+1"><font color="00ff00"> GNC 25% promo... I'm going to order Fenugreek.. who wants? Please state interest quick cause I need to close orders by tomorrow!!!
happy.gif
Yeh.. more savings!</font></font>
 
<font color="ff3399">Blessed</font>
Paiseh. I see the 三字经 flashcards you mention, I only thought of the vulgarities version!
lol.gif
 
steph,
i've replied your email.
happy.gif


momo,
i'm doing that... supplementing and let bb suckle too. but i usually let her suckle before supplementing. i think if your bb suckle for 1-3hrs, she's already gotten into the habit. she likes it and is sucking for comfort. u wanna try pacifier? coz that was what happen to me too, she can go on n on for hrs! sometimes i still put to the breast for her to feel comforted and sleep, but after 15mins, i break her latch and give her pacifer. for me, its ok...she's quite happy to have the pacifer for substitute.
 
omg. feel so bad. suppose to feed bb at 11+12, den i fell asleep. cos i was super tired since i was running a fever n took some medicine. grrs. he was crying so loudly n my breast were exploding -_-"

waiwai> isit? keke. still tot can let me boy play on de bumper mat. cos hubby's collegue told me she let her daughter use de playmat as a play area. she even bought the gates to surrround de playmat

paige> which is u on fb?

steph> i've picked up de fenugreek from ur bro. but i have not passed him any money, cos i went dere from my parents place, which oso mean i dun haf money with me =x

blessed> yesh. pls email me de link for those flashcards. jenn is hm oredi. i'll be getting my desitin from her this sat
happy.gif


xiaowei> wow. yes. u r really lucky
happy.gif
 
<font color="#6600ff">Good Morning~</font>

Kairi woke up wailing... Think she has difficulty pooping again...

Shall pump.... And go back to sleep...

Eyes are burning...
 
<font color="ff3399">No night pumping today??</font>
Seems really quiet since 1+am hor? Now not "fashionable" to do night pumpings anymore?
biggrin.gif
 
Sheryn> So nice to see you here again.
happy.gif
The outing was really good. Hope we will be doing another soon. Where did you post the group pictures? Can I see them?

Stephanie> I would like to order 2 bottles. How do I pay and get them from you though?

Kiki> Thanks for sharing. I'll try your method, i.e. offer pacifier after 15 mins on the breast. I tried to offer it before but she always spitted it out after like 5-10 minutes of sucking. Sometimes I almost want to let her suck on an empty bottle teat coz that's what she would suck on. But afraid that she would suck in a lot of air. Sigh. I heard babies do grow out of it by 4th month, hope that's true...
 
does anyone else's kid latch and unlatch and latch and unlatch and latch and unlatch and latch and unlatch while nursing?! Marc's keeps doing that, regardless of my flow! He's not using me as a pacifier, because he does drink, so i don't know why he does it.

paige : yup, added you on fb.
 
Dear all,

Have heard many people mention about demand equal supply but I really doubt so in my case. I have started to let my baby suckle 1 hour after he was borned and has been latching him on since day 1 but my supply is still low. The first week was stressful. Sore, cracked and bleeding nipples is all what I have experienced. I have waited patiently for milk supply to come in. But till now I still have to supplement with FM. My baby tends to be very sleepy whenever I direct feed him. Previously, I will direct feed him for almost 1hr and it only last him one hr. Been to TMC and they said that its his drinking habit. So now, I pump out instead but supply is only just enough for 1 feed or sometimes insuffient. I am returning to work on Jan and lost to continue bf or not. Feeling discouraged at times but still trying my best to increase my milk supply. Was now on my 2nd bottles of Fenugreek. Hopefully can help.
My mum said maybe I drank too little soup and water. Does it really help?
 
Morning all!!
Expressing now so that I'm able to try bottle feeding again today. Took a one week break from it, but just decided to try today so hopefully everything goes well *keeping my fingers crossed* ...
 
<font color="119911">Shelled</font>
I still do nite pumping and reading the forum, just not posting.

<font color="119911">Corinne</font>
I used to have low supply too but improved so much now, I can TBF and I still have surplus to store. I've stopped taking Fenugreek, instead I just drink lots of water and soup, esp papaya fish soup. Plus I also eat lots of juicy fruits.

<font color="119911">Compass Point outing</font>
If there is one, I wanna join too!
 
Hi Corinne,

I have exactly the same problem as you. My breasts dun seem to respond to stimulation. Got domperidone yesterday after much thought. Will see if it helps.
 
sandwich,
All the best with the bottle "training" later on.

I think in preparing to going back to work, most important is to train baby to talk bottle, if he/she hasn't been trained already. There were many "real life" cases whereby mummies have stocked up tons of frozen BM, but only to find out their baby refuses thawed BM..... So, better do some "testing" first and plan accordingly.
 
corrine : how much fenugreek are you taking? my supply was bumped up after I started taking 3 capsules 3 times a day. Plus drink a lot a lot a lot of water. It helps. When I gave up the idea of TBF, it went up a bit more, ironically. I'm still on partial FM, EBM and the occasional latch-on.

Jul : eh, I won't be buying the enfalac thanks! my friend just gave me a few tins of Friso Gold, so I'll try him on that first.

Sandwich : Hope titus decides the bottle is to his liking!

Compass Point : Where can we go to in compass point that will accommodate all us mummies and babies? think think thunk...
 
steph> ok. tonite i shall trf. so lazy to login n add new payee. ahha

shelled> is not not fashionable. is juz super tired

angel> my boy does tat sometimes. try changing sides. sometimes he is juz fussy

haha. usually bb quite ok with bottle. maybe my boy is damn chin chye. if he hungry he grabs anything, including de pacifier, only to realise later tat no milk. hahha
 
Pumpin' Pals Hands Free Strap : anybody wanna buy it off me? opened the packaging, took it out, looked at it, played with it, didn't use it and decided to sell it. hahaha... PM me if interested.

Michelle : yah, tried that. he does it on both sides. gah!
 
angel, kam and pamelia,
thanks! relatively successful because i only had to change one romper and two towels in the last three hours. managed to get him to drink 170ml EBM through the bottle and only latched him for one minute to stimulate the letdown effect for pumping. made him exercise a bit, so now he's sleeping, hee =)

ling,
i PM you the clinic details.
 
<font color="9264ff00"> Xiaowei</font> - Noted, will reserve 3 bottles for you
happy.gif


<font color="9264ff00"> momozaza</font> - Will reserve 2 bottles from you... When the item arrive, then u pay lah.. so only 1 payment...

Can either collect from Mcnair Road, Bukit Batok (weekday nights) or Tradehub 21 (office hours) or postage borne by buyer

<font color="9264ff00"> Lil_Jade</font> - Will reserve 2 bottles for you. GNC having sale so I'm ordering now and should arrive in about 1 month's time.. so most prob mid dec..

<font color="9264ff00"> Corinne</font> - Dun feel lost and disappointed.. Just relax, have more water/soup/ milk... I'm also a low supply person with a boy with big appetite... I took whatever supplements I know and drink lots of water and soup plus pump regularly and only manage to scrape through... For me cause I can see the "work" of BM on my #3 so I'm very very persistent to give BM. But now I tell myself.. I got how much give how much... BB drink one drop is one drop...
happy.gif
the rest really cannot then supplement with FM loh..
 
*momozaza*

think u missed out my previous post to u. hope u see this. if u have facebook, add me at [email protected] otherwise can drop me a mail so i can email u the pics of the gathering?

u don't accept PM so i can't PM u.
 
sandwich
CONGRATS!!!! heh

My gal seems to have abit of urine reflux to her kidney. will have to wait till doc's appt next week to understand more. probably have to go scan again..suxxxxx
 
*kiki*

u mean ur pic is 10MB sz? tat's v big! when i didn't adjust the pic sz in the cam, it used to be 2+MB. after adjusting, nw ea pic sz is oni 100+KB. i can upload them v fast. I had developed some into hard copy too, i find it ok. usually when there's any contest tat required tat we email the pics, 640 x 480 is acceptable.

*Kam*

confirmed ur request oredi!
happy.gif
U've gt a pair of beautiful children.
 
kris,
Just received a call from the delivery guy. Yes it's free delivery, but they only deliver during weekdays around 10am, and can only inform me 1 day in advance. No one is at home leh, so I don't know how to go about this, maybe go ask my neighbour if I can tumpang at thier place or not.


Girlygirly,
Thanks :) Will go to see your FB when I have time later.
 
kam,
no lah. 170ml split into three sittings. 70ml, 60ml, 40ml. his latching on style is the small and frequent type, so bottle feeding i also try to accomodate this. now he just drank 40ml and fell asleep again.

kris,
but don't need to hospitalize again right?
 


Back
Top