(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


Sandwich,
You are very smart! Thanks for adding!

BTW, does anyone has a list of who's who on FB? Or you gals have already identified yourself earlier on?
 
Ning

u go to Kid's Clinic at Rivervale Mall is it? What kind of vaccination package are u referring to? Can use CDA to pay for all injections? Thanks!

Hi Mel,

U stay in SK? Or maybe you pm me your address and contact... cos I am going out tomorrow, if your place not far and I know how to get there, can pop by to pass to u.

To those keen on getting playmat:

I ordered a LG Asobang playmat and it will be delivered anytime now... can give you all review after
happy.gif
 
paige> lol. so are we cousins? =x ok. i'm joking. u shuld be cousin from his dad's side since i'm cousin from his mum's side. rather i shuld say his mum is my mum's sis =p
 
<font color="0000ff">hollow</font>, added but are you Zh*** X***w**?

<font color="0000ff">mwerkz</font> - Oh, aunty Jane's sis is your mum!, I only met aunty Jane's brother once...hehe...yes, dad side, but distant cousin lah :p his grandpa is my grandma's brother kekekeke...
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">flower...</font>

everyone's threshold is different de.. I can take to such a speed n power, doesnt mean everyone can.. n also, it doesnt mean that u turn to the power lvl im usin, u can yield what i get nw..

i get more from my left boob cos i latch my gal on my left more often.. if u wana bal it out, try to latch ur baby more on ur right ba...

em.. i tink all breastfeedin mums do get saggy boobs?

dun stress urself too much ok?</font>
 
ermm, who is angela Y** ah? I took the liberty to add you in my FB too
happy.gif
I would have guessed its either angel26 or angeline lee...hmmm...
 
thanks again for all the bday wishes
happy.gif


went for foot n shoulder massage while mum looked after bb. then had late lunch at new york new york n dashed back. i missed bb sooo much! even felt teary when i said gdbye to him. n when i reached home, i immed wanted to hug him n smell him *throw face*

blessed

ooh.. ur mil bot u a freestyle? talk abt pressure! but it's ok lah. i dun pump every 3h also can maintain supply. just do ur best lah. stress = no letdown!

mel, hollow

we she meet for lunch or tea at compass pt leh!

flower

i use pigeon pacifier. but dunno if that's the reason.

keep hanging on to 3 mths!
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">rach...</font>

gd that its only a 1 time case..

em.. u wana try orange shades? its bright too!</font>
 
Hi Michelle, thanks for the reply!
Oh, only 48 hours? For storage of milk in the freezer, can we use bottles instead of milk bags?(cos i haven buy yet)

That means we need to transfer them to the cooler how long before it is consumed?

Paisay ah, so many qns...
 
jocelyn> np. ya. u can use bottles to freeze de milk too. when i put milk fr freezer to cooler to defroze, i usually put de bottle in a bowl of normal temp water. usually able to defroze de milk in 20mins time, den i pour them into de avent bottle to warm up.

freezed milk when defroze, can only stay in cooler for 24hrs. i usually do not keep for more den 12hrs though.

waiwai> no la. u can let ur kid use de bumper mat as an activity place. lie there to play with his toys etc.
 
Jul, Hollow, Milkway:
me can also meet at Compass Point!! When? Jio me!

Michelle:
my #1 does not stay on bumper mat once she learnt how to crawl. She can't sit still on the mat to play her toys
 
<font face="calisto mt">Flashcards

http://www.rightbrainkids.com/content/view/144/120/
http://www.abcteach.com/directory/basics/flashcards/

Flash the cards at a speed of 0.4 sec per card, each flash card session should not last more than 10 mins. For a start can flash, twice a day, morning and night.

The purpose of the flash card at this stage is not for baby to learn things but to get their brain working.

To DIY, you can print on normal A4 paper than laminate it or buy those thick papers to print. I got my laminating machine from popular and my thick paper from Hiap Moh.

mrs_yang, Don't be sad. My milk supply isn't fantastic but I have learn to take things easy, provided my mother-in-law don't stress me. I just give as much breast milk I can and supplement the rest. A little bit is better than none.

hanabiwaiwai, At least your husband is willing to accompany you. My husband is not even keen to bring the us out on weekend.</font>
 
<font color="#6600ff">Good Evening Once Again Mommies!</font>

<font color="#6600ff">Bernice</font>

Thanks for dropping by Hair Addicts Styling Studio and giving your support! After talking for sometime today we know we're both IJ-ians! Just years apart... Senior~~~~~~ I know you're a silent reader in here sometimes, so your Junior aka Stylist here shall remind you... No hooking your hair behind your ears and remember to part your hair to the front before lying down to sleep to maintain your hair ya? About Bf-ing... I shall pass you the IJ spirit... To Persevere!! You can do it if you wanna! Never say Die!

<font color="#6600ff">Paige</font>

Added
happy.gif


<font color="#6600ff">Jocelyn</font>

You can store them EBM in bottles in the freezer. Take it out the night before consumption. Has to be finished in 24hrs after out of the freezer... (If I remember correctly!)

<font color="#6600ff">Mrs Yang</font>

Don't give up!!! You have all us mommies here to support you! Don't stress out!!! Drink morw fluids and get more rest.. Distract yourself with a book or something when pumping! -Hugs-

<font color="#6600ff">Rach, Stephanie</font>

Seeing your BB's asleep in that Manduca just now makes me envious... But I am contented with my Pupsik... I HAVE to be... If not I'll burn a hole in my pockets! ( And HB's )
lol.gif
 
<font color="ff3399">cookiezz</font>
You have no idea! This BP is NOT what I'm busy with lor. Hurhurhur.
This is just more of a "sideline" to acquire more funds for the actual thing that's keeping me busy.
happy.gif
 
angeline,
i've added u to my FB already.
happy.gif


waiwai,
i think i requested for u too. happen to see it 'suggested' so i just click it :p dunno is it u or not.

hollow,
added u too.

paige,
which one are u ah? not sure if i've added u before. btw, i've a dog too...and sadly, we've been sort of neglecting her too though we try our best not to. my dog not interested in the baby at all leh! but good also lah...if not she might wanna jump and lick my baby gal, not too healthy at this stage coz baby still very young.
 
steph,
i PM you. did u received it? pls drop my order for fenugreek spree ya... coz i bought it already. thanks!
 
rach &amp; blissmum,
i also DIY some black &amp; white picture cards for my gal. but my cards are not as big as the A4 ones that rach bought. its only half A4 size, but good enough lah! i'm very sure she can still see it. she loves it! she will sometimes coo and smile while looking at the cards. and i noticed she got favourite pictures. maybe i try to take a video and upload to my FB.

blissmum,
u laminate all your diy flashcards? how much u bought the lamination machine? is it easy to use? i thought of doing that, but abandon the though coz i think too ex, not worth it!

FB gurus, pls advise me....
i've got lots of photos and videos that i've taken of my gal so far, but everytime i wanna upload like got problem, esp the videos, maybe too big?? and the photos, dunno why i can only load 5 pictures at a time and it take damn long! is there a faster way ah???
 
pam,
i suddenly feel like cutting my hair REALLY short like a boy. but afraid later i'd regret! i think i got that feeling after showering halfway and my hair full of bubbles fr shampooing and i suddenly heard my gal screaming for me... so kan cheong quickly rinse off, but took damn long (must have put too much shampoo ahaha) ... then i dashed out wrapped in towel wet wet and pacified my gal. *stress**
 
hollow,
rach juz bought some from a BP i think, maybe u can check BP section?

actually it doesn't need to be flashcards flashcards also. my gf bought for my gal this picture book, inside got black, white and very bright coloured pictures. its meant for babies too. my gal is very attracted to the book also. u can probably get it at the bookstores.
 
*kiki*

think the size of ur pics n videos are too big. u need to resize them so it'll upload faster. U can adjust the sizing of the pic (to 640 x 480) thru ur cam or manually in ur pc pictures file...
 
-> flower4

Hi, my bb sleeps thru the nite but we didn't introduce pacifier. so i dun think it's necessary to use the pacifier to make bb sleep thru the nite if u dun want to.

-> happy b'day to jul &amp; milkyway
happy.gif
 
girly,
huh...so mahfan must resize ah? lol. me lazy to do leh. my cam is taking 10meg photos coz sometimes if its nice i'd develop them...so must be high reso!
 
<font color="#6600ff">Kiki</font>

My advice will always be the same to whomever wants to cut their hair short... Cutting it short takes 3 minutes... Growing it long again takes 3years... Are you VERY SURE you wanna cut your tresses?

I had my hair really short (Like a mushroom when I was a kid) And I told myself I would NEVER have my hair short ever again!
 
flower,
i let my gal use the pacifier when its bedtime at nite. or sometimes during afternoon nap, if its very difficult to put her to sleep, i'd use the pacifer. but so far at nights, my gal still cannot sleep thru the nite. the best thus far...is from 10pm to 4am. coz somehow somedays she just refuse to wake up for her 1am feed! i dun think there is any link between using pacifer and sleeping thru the night.
 
pam,
no, i'm not very sure :p but haiz...now with the baby, maintaining long hair is tedious! how how how???? plus i think my hair is starting to fall out :/ not sure where i read before, someone mentioned that because during pregnancy our hormones make our hair grow thicker, so after birth...hormones reduce drastically and it will make our hair fall out 2x faster then normal rate! :/
 
<font face="Calisto mt">kiki6, I bought the laminating machine at $80. Got it last year during the Popular Expo Sales. You can check out Giant or Carrefour. They do have affordable machine. I spent a lot of effort to do the flashcards esp the Chinese "San Zi Jing" so have to make sure it last.

Mwerkz, I just read your posting to me. I have posted few links for flashcards template earlier. I have some files which I downloaded. I can email it over if you are keen.
I also cannot wait to see Jenifur's freezer and how she squeeze everything into her fridge freezer. I wonder has she been discharge? She has been hospitalized for almost 3 weeks. Hope everything is well for her.</font>
 
blissful,
what is "san zi jing"?
how the end result for the diy laminating machine? hmm..maybe i can try too. nextime i go popular will look out for it. so whats the max size it can laminate? A4 or bigger??
 
<font color="#6600ff">Kiki</font>

My hair is till my butt... But I'm determined to keep it that way...

Every individual has different symptoms after pregnancy...
 


kiki,

my bb is 2 months now.
in fact, she was able to sleep for 6hr-stretch at nite after her first week.

she started sleeping thru the nite (for 7-9 hrs) after her 1st mth.

either i'm lucky cos she's very manageable, or she has some unnoticed problem tt causes her to sleep quite a bit. but she seems ok so i'm leaving things as they are for now.
 

Back
Top