(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">mamato6...</font>

hb has been rather hands on ever since Jaelle was born.. in the past ah.. u ask him to carry other ppls baby.. he will shun off immediately de.. This time its his baby ma.. tink he naturally got the daddy's instinct.. he knew how to even without much help.. hurhur~

so what ur hub say? lolz...</font>
 


<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">bbq...</font>

alot meh? i really nv tot that was alot lo.. considering that i only pump 3 times a day nia..</font>
 
<font color="0000ff">shelled</font>
When I read you said "I cursed for the day when I gave #1 EBM......", it somehow etched in my mind, c. Last night my #1 asked to drink the EBM (about 70ml left that #2 didn't finish up) and my hubby already handed the bottle to him, but I responded so fast, and literally ran out from the kitchen and took the bottle back. I am so scared that my #1 would demand for EBM and reject FM from that moment on. I don't think I have supply for 2 kids leh, and I certainly don't have time since that I am working to increase the supply for 2. I must remember what you said and NEVER offer EBM to my #1 (unless one day my #2 refuses EBM, would this day come?)
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">michelle...</font>

ya.. lansinoh's marking is till 180ml.. but can hit above 320ml as 1 full pack de(if u ignore the markings la).. that is how i store my ebm.. just pumped >360ml this mornin.. it filled 1 full bag..</font>
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">shelled...</font>

when hubs not ard, i can merely get only half that amt hor.. remember i showed u my 5 packs of fbm? now i got 11 packs liao.. see the diff? hurhur~</font>
 
<font color="aa00aa">mamato6Js</font> - they are Joy and Josiah
happy.gif


<font color="aa00aa">rach</font> - I guess as long as she is having weight gain and poos and pees normally, then should be fine...

I just came back from Baby's 6in1 vaccine, Jordan weighs a whooping 5.4KG!!! That's a lot!!! Any chances of weighing machine spoil? hahahahah
 
Hi Michelle,

So now do you just pump or still direct latch your child?? I don't have extra to freeze as my supply each pump is only just nice or slightly below my baby's demand.

Usually my pump each time is for my child's next feed. Sometimes when supply not enough I got to supplement with FM.

So I am pretty lost what to do now. Please advise.
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">Pamelia...</font>

why u all want my supply ah? really alot meh? i only pump 3 times a day.. each session get ard 300ml alot meh? hmm.. pardon me hor.. i seriously nv tot it was alot...

hmm.. if can, pump more frequently ba.. like everyone is saying, try to empty ur boobs each time.. i do squeeze my boobs till empty de.. haha...</font>
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">rach...</font>

ya.. there are times when she would just fall aslp aft 60ml.. then refuses to drink even if we try forced it into her mouth.. she refuses to open de..

foremilk is one of the reasons la.. u go google abt babies having green stools.. theres a list of possible reasons...
</font>
 
*cindy*

coz u don't accept PM so when u PM me i can't reply ur mgs. Bt i've sent u an email of my FB acc, u add me la.

GATHERING
next time maybe can haf something light instead, maybe like a cup of coffee or ICE-CREAM!!!
coz busy eating no time to talk!

Yesterday I like the moshi ice-cream most...
 
shelled : how frequently do you pump if you're power pumping?

Ling : jealous jealous i'm jealous!!! lolz. 300 is a lot lah. the most i've ever done was 250 and that was only ONCE.

pump pump pump...
 
ling> wah ur pigeon silent electric so power? my sometimes is not becos de breast empty, but rather no reaction to my pump
sad.gif
but sometimes de pump super effective la. one side can pump out like 160ml. oso dunno y de pump sot one. den i olways hand squeeze until hubby will ask me wan buy freestyle or not -_-

wah. like tat den de milkbag can still be flat? keke. i need to make dem flat flat, cos freezer no space. how come ur freezer so much space? lol. i oredi got 2 drawers in de freezer for my ebm, but no space. juz tat day i was trying to make de milkbag flat my squeezing de air out, i ended up squeezing 20ml of milk out. nearly fainted when i saw de milk on de kitchen top n floor
sad.gif


steph> how big is ur boy? my boy thurs 11wks, he's 5.3kg on sun. so happy. close to 2X his birth weight liaos. considering he is only 2.85kg at birth

corrine> now is direct latch, except for one feed sometime btw 1030-1130pm i bottle feed him with any amt btw 90-110ml depending on my mood =x

i only pump twice/thrice a day now. get abt 250-400ml of milk from whole day's pumping besides latching, cos once/twice is after latch on. den minus de amt i give him, i get to store abt 150-300ml of milk a day depending on how lazy/hardworking i m =p but now i got excuse to be lazy, cos de freezer no space for my milk =p

i oso not sure wat to do, but dere was once i was very stress, cos not enugh milk for bb too. he was practically latching on 20hrs out of 24hrs a day for 2days till i nearly go crazy. after tat de supply went up n able to feed him liaos. cos if u supplement with fm, body wun know tat u have not enugh milk for bb wor. tat y i die die nv supplement. rather juz latch him, cos i not working yet, can latch to increase supply ma. but when go back wk, den siao liao. so now i storing more in case his milk needs go up

o. n ya. i take fenugreek to up my supply, although i not sure if it works =p
 
<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - Yes, ordering in Dec... but you can reserve now first.. it should reach in about end Dec...

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Fenugreek</font></font> - Please reserve now if you want cause the last time, 18 bottles were taken within a week after it arrived
1) Stephie1735 - 3 bottles
2)
3)
4)

<font color="aa00aa">mwerkz</font> - My boy's 2 months old yesterday
happy.gif

Birth weight 3.3KG... Oh man... I have a big boy.. lol...
 
wah! forum down since dunno when yest! cudn't get in at all *angry*

aiyoh comparing ebm amts again *looks down at the bottles n starts pummelling her boobs*
 
i'm soo bad..

Sam was stirring when I was preparing to pump. But I kept stuffing the pacifier into his mouth then escaped to the study to pump.

Wonder if he fell asleep or is self-entertaining haha

Better go check on him
 
steph

I still owe u! I rem but dunno where my hubs packed m,y token! He keeps packing things! He shd be a packer! Grr
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">michelle...</font>

i dun lay them flat de.. n my freezer is not big.. as u can see from the pics below...
3 rows of 4 packs. Thats the max liao...
3255539.jpg

3255540.jpg


dun forget, u got 6litres on standby.. i've got ard 4..</font>
 
<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - I can't confirm the price cause it really depends on shipping costs Vpost charge me but I can get the GNC Fenugreek at 20% off retail price of US$12.99. The last batch, price was $19.85 including shipping...

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Fenugreek</font></font> - Please reserve now if you want cause the last time, 18 bottles were taken within a week after it arrived
1) Stephie1735 - 3 bottles
2) KiKi - 1 bottle
3)
4)
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">angel...</font>

pls dun! i realli realli nv tot it was alot.. i tink i rem seein some of u moms having duno how many hundred mls each pump n duno how many sessions per day.. so it nv came across to me that its alot.. or was my eyes playing tricks on me? hurhur~

guess everyone is diff ba.. so we all dun compare ok? now hb is ard.. i can yield that amt.. if hes away.. duno can yield even half that amt or not.. </font>
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">prinzess...</font>

dun rem chatting with u.. but here wishing u a very <font size="+1">HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
happy.gif
</font></font>
 
He really fell asleep with the pacifier! But he's slowly stirring liao. No worries! EBM is warmed n ready haha

ling

Wah!!! Huge bags leh! N yellow yellow one, machaim liquid eggs haha. Keep up the gd work. My fantasy is to flood my freezer with milk.. but.. haha

steph

Paiseh lah. Later u think I 'abscond' with ur fenugreek then I cannot come forum anymore
sad.gif
 
<font color="aa00aa">Jul</font> - Won't lah.. lol... I know u won't run.. Or should I say "You can run but you can't hide" hahahaha

Aiya.. when I pass it to Pam I also never check if you transfered or not.. if u never say I honestly will not know.. I'm that sotong... :p

I always believe that God will bless silly ppl like me.. wahahahah
 
<font color="ff3399">Kam</font>
On hindsight, I think it was quite bad for me to say that lah. If #1 also wants BM, it's more cost-effective? Since we already bought all the barang-barang for BFing #2 what. But it's true, really quite time consuming, and stressful to try and match supply to feed 2!


<font color="Ff3399">angel</font>
Power pumping? Too often, man. Boobs pretty much attached to the pump half the time. Only to be reserved as a "worst case scenario" solution. Fenugreek (or other supplements) is a much easier way to up supply painlessly.
happy.gif
 
ling
yes yes ur 300ml or more each pump session is ALOT i wonder when i get that amt... i only got 180ml this morn lor.. after 6hrs.. cos my gal slpt for 6hrs last nite. i only pump 1-2x a day only.. morn and/or night. lately i keep skipping the nite pump so only manage to store 180ml each day.. i better stopped being lazy and start to pump more frequently.. cos i need to store up for work!!
 
Hi mummies...anyone can advise me on this...cos i m very worried (as usual). These 3 days, my son has been passing motion only once a day...he used to pass motion like 3-4 times a day (fully formula feeding). Not only that, his motion seems to be abit blackish though still soft stool and stinks alot. When he fart...also stinks badly
sad.gif
Is this a cause for concern? Cos i read from internet...it could be due to internal bleeding and it makes me so very worried
sad.gif
but i can only bring him to see doc tomolo when he poops again tomolo...cos today..nanny already threw his poop away into the rubbish chute :S
 
steph> is my boy small i think. cos he's 3wks early? =p

jul> keke. it wasnt down if u have bookmark-ed dis url
happy.gif


ling> wow. ur milkbags are fat. mine are like super thin. all store 200ml each

3255976.jpg

milkbags 200ml each n bottles of milk to be fed for de wk in de smaller drawer

3255977.jpg

2layers of glass bottles which are super space consuming!! (max can store 4L in this drawer only, assuming each bottle is 100ml. but some of these bottle can actually store 120ml)

flower4>
3255978.jpg

see my boy n his cot mobile

3255979.jpg

getting real excited

3255980.jpg

him n his other toy - rainforest playgym
 
steph> lol. i oso haven paid up. but i oso haven collected fr ur brother. juz leave it there k? cos i still got supply, so lazy to go collect =x anyway shuld be pay ur brother when i collect. cos i seriously lazy to login to dbs -_-

ning> i not sure wor. my boys poo is only green n yellow, but he on tbf. think better to see a doc? or at least call his pd to ask since de stool thrown away?
 
Hi Michelle...called up TMC pd...the nurse told me to bring him down to check...but should also have his poop for doc to see...have to wait till tomolo liao...from now till tomolo...will worry till doc say that he is okie...hope he will be fine...*cross finger*
 
Hey mummies,

Some of you have a lot of EBM. What you gals plan to do when your fridge run out of place to store them? I worry how to store the milk when the fridge is full as I have other things inside my fridge too. Planning to put it at my in law's place as they will be taking care of bb when I go back to work. But hubby said that their freezer also full.

Envious that you all went out for the gathering yesterday. I don't think I dare to bring bb out on my own. I only dare to bring her out to buy lunch only.
 
<font color="aa00aa">mwerkz</font> - if you can go collect lah... heheh cause hor my bro keep asking me when the mummy going to collect the pills.. lol
 
<font color="ff0000">prettymums,</font>
You asked about the avent converter. You still want?

<font color="ff0000">Bernice,</font>
Forgot to answer you - for the VIA cup, I sterlisise using sterilisation tablet and not the steam, so it's more long-lasting. I don't stock up BM, I just pump enough for my baby, so VIA cup works best for me. If you plan to stock up BM, then milkbag or the milktray should be a better choice.

<font color="ff0000">shelled</font>
I knew you were (half)-joking lah when you said that. But it just hit me and I couldn't get that line out of my mine (partly I think it's funny also :)) It's definitely a good thing for my #1 if I have the time and the energy to supply for 2. He likes it I think cos previously (before reading your post, that is!) I gave him those leftover by #2, he keeps saying "还要,还要" :) But I have enough worries/stress already to supply for 1.
 
<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">Michelle</font></font>
ermmm.... yah... i hope so.. this will continue...seems like she's not interested in milk but rather sleep or eat pacifier..

hahaha...its very heavy leh.. its A4 size per card....
wah... photocopy... then i should go photocopy and sell rite?? wahhahahaha...
its 60 cards..front and back..so 120 pics.. i ask HB bring office photocopy also free...
hahahaha...
later i kena complain again... nah... dun wanan do such silly stuffs.. in the end gain all the bad reputation..
dunno for what...


<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">mama6</font></font>
i certainly hope she's just a good sleeper and sucker..and nothing's wrong with her..
else this stupid mummy will regret for life....

hehe..congrats for ur 4.5hrs of sleep.. did u managed to sleep the whole 4.5hrs as well?
or u woke up to check on him? haha.. :p


<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">hollow</font></font>
how old ur baby liaoz? mine is 10 weeks yesterday lo.. hehe..
happy.gif

and i think she's pretty fast learner and grow-er. haha...
she can do pretty much things.. smart.. like her mummy..whahhha.. :p


<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">milkyway</font></font>
hahaha..ya.. very kiasu... scared she dun like chinese like her dad.. must let her learn first..
wahahahh... and i got no toys for her to play so use flash cards to help her brain stimulation lo..
and since my girl is like progressing faster than others.. in some ways..
i was thinking why not..
when i was pregnant, i already shop at Popular to see what i can get... but all 2-5years old or bigger de..
wahhahaa... i was looking at whats available for newborns.. hahaha.. :p
i dun have educational toys leh....
all not meant for new born at least..those shapes to throw into a ball with holes.. i think 1-2 yrs old then can play..
now scared hit herself..so hard...

some small books also too chim...and i dunno whats suitable for her..
finally see somehting that says white and black to stimulate.. buy loh...
but very sim tiah.... so exp...


<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">prinzess</font></font>
ooh!! u have the flash cards too!
happy.gif
how's the response frm ur baby??


<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">enxuan</font></font>
okie...
noted..
happy.gif
PM me la..else later people say i do illegal BP..
happy.gif



<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">sandwich</font></font>
yah..the food so so only.. not alot of varities... i rather Zhou Kitchen anytime.
happy.gif



<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">angel</font></font>
sure.. :p
yah.. i follow my heart..
happy.gif


yah..it was quite hot... hehee... and we were so tempted with Manduca. haha...

haha... the most i ever pumped only 200ml i think.. or i'll stop when i see 200ml... but usually 140-170... hahha..
so mine is not THAT much la..
happy.gif



<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">flower</font></font>
u comment ur boy drink a lot.... i worry my girl drink so little loh.. sigh..
jia jia you ben nan nian de jing.. sigh....


<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">Steph</font></font>
hahaha.. i dunno gaining weight healthily or not.. but she is defintely givng me 3-5 poos a day still..
drink so little dunno where the sai come from.. hehe...


<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">Ling</font></font>
yah.. i did google abt green poo.. but some give me intestine problem,.. intestine cancer.. wah lao...
scare me to death...

i think she has changed to a 4hourly feed.. i tried to latch her at 3hr..scream like mad again..like i forcing poison on her..
:S


<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">Jul</font></font>
bookmark the page...then u can come in.. i haev no prob coming in the whole yest and today..
happy.gif

coz i only click on the shortcut button on Explorer and it brings me here liaoz...
happy.gif



<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">Michelle</font></font>
ahh..my gym mat in the storeroom.. now u reminded me.. but to take out and put back after each play is so mafan.. haha...
 
steph,
no worries. thanks.

ling,
are u kidding me? 300ml per pump leh! not alot? lol. if i can only get half of that i'd be soooo happy! by the way, my BM is still as pathetic as can be since day 1. i keep thinking if i shd give up or not. damn sad sometimes.
sad.gif


ning,
my gal is supplemented with 75% FM. there are some days when she poo only once, but usually its abt 2-3times poo a day. sometimes the colour also varies..but so far, its not black though. here is a link i got bookmarked in my PC on baby poo. maybe it'd help u get some answers in the meanwhile.
http://www.babycenter.com/baby-poop-photos?scid=momsbaby_20091006:3&amp;pe=2UwAfSD#1254897969834_0
(hope no mummies is having tea-break now :p if not pls dun click the above link!)

michelle,
your boys looks like he's really enjoying the playgym.
happy.gif
 
Rach, the cards are so big! I had wanted to order but I have my reservation. It's from malaysia right? Have you discovered any spelling mistakes so far? If it's from China, I sure won't buy.
 
<font color="ee1289"><font size="+1">bbq</font></font>
i only opened up the black &amp; white cards.. i didnt open the rest yet.. not yet.. 3 months.. 12 weeks then i start on that.. now is black &amp; white cards first.. hehehe..
happy.gif
 



Back
Top